Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

Retail Ninja

   (4 reviews)
Sub-genres: Action Fiction, Super Hero

With thieves and crooks finding new ways to dampen the glorious shopping experience, a hero emerges. He lives by the moral code of exchanging goods and services, and he will uphold it. Fast and nimble, he is a blur to customers. Villains tremble at the sight of him. 

He is Retail Ninja.

Enjoy this three-chapter adventure that popped into my head. 
Copyright © 2023 astone2292; All Rights Reserved.
  • Promising Author
  • 05/23/2023 (Updated: 06/05/2023)
  • 3 Chapters
  • 7,615 Words
  • 5,370 Views
  • 97 Comments
  • Teen
  • Complete

Story Recommendations (7 members)

  • Action Packed 7
  • Addictive/Pacing 6
  • Characters 7
  • Chills 4
  • Cliffhanger 3
  • Compelling 4
  • Feel-Good 5
  • Humor 7
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 6
  • World Building 4

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 1,860 Words
    • 1,753 Views
    • 46 Comments
  • 2. Chapter 2
    • 2,568 Words
    • 900 Views
    • 24 Comments
  • 3. Chapter 3
    • 3,187 Words
    • 967 Views
    • 27 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

ReaderPaul

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

@astone2292 has combined humor, retail, and fun in a delightful story.  If you have never worked in a grocery or retail store, this may help you think of things of a differing angle.

Join Retail Ninja, Mike, and others in this story.  Well worth reading.

Response from the author:

Jeezums, how did I miss responding to this?

Thanks for reading, ReaderPaul! Retail has been a major part of my life, so I just had to make a superhero that'd come and save the day. 

  • Love 4
Link to review
raven1

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Ya want some fun and laughs?  You'll find them here as @astone2292 romps over Karens and corporate villains in defense of consumers and clerks in this revel of retail ruckas with one heroic ninja of the market!  A reading revenge to lighten your day after an awful trip to the supermarket!

Response from the author:

I'm tickled pink you had a great time reading, Raven! 

  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to review
Dan South

   7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

I couldn’t agree more with @chris191070 : you need to read this. I haven’t checked the story tags but I hope one of them is #retail. So many retail truths in here.

This is a fun and funny romp. This is also about profit and loss. Literally and figuratively. Profit and people. Profit versus people.

I laughed out loud many, many times. As long as Karens roam the earth in search of bargains there will be room for a sequel.

Well done Mr. Stone and thank you❤️

Response from the author:

Thanks, Dan! I always appreciate a review. 

Retail Ninja is going to linger in my mind for a while. I'm sure more villains will come about, so expect him to return at some point...

  • Love 5
Link to review
chris191070

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This is something really different from @astone2292.

We have a retail store with the usual crooks and thieves.

The only difference being that this store has a saviour in the Retail Ninja.

You need to read this amazing Super Hero story to discover more of Retail Ninja.

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review, Chris!

It was so fun to write something different. I can't wait to find time to add a second volume of adventures!

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..