Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

Strip Supa Shifters and Shadows Premium

   (4 reviews)
Sub-genres: Experimental, Shifters

It's time for Sam and Pam to take a vacation, and they know just the place to let off some steam, among other things. What could entail in their adventure to the supernatural world's most illustrious nightclub? 

This story contains a wide variety of sexual content. I wanted to create an inclusive setting and environment that celebrated more than just the G in LGBT+. Just like the establishment in this story, all are welcome and all are celebrated. If you are uncomfortable with gay, lesbian, and/or transgendered content (because all three are, at least, mentioned), this serves as your only warning. 
This story takes place after one of my stories, "Cernunnos." This is a stand-alone piece, but will feature reoccurring faces. 
Copyright © 2024 astone2292; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (5 members)

  • Action Packed 2
  • Addictive/Pacing 4
  • Characters 5
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 2
  • Feel-Good 4
  • Humor 5
  • Smoldering 4
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback


kbois

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Classic Aaron Stone at its finest.  

A medley of characters bing this tale to life. Who would've thought a bunny could be so horny?

Definitely a fun read.

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review, K!

Oh, c'mon. We all know you wanted to say "typical Aaron" instead of "classic Aaron." :rofl:

  • Love 3
Link to review
drsawzall

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Truly an original and a unique read, this is simply a marvelous, twisted, demented, offering from astone.

How can anyone go wrong with the following...

Sam gasped as the man’s body morphed. Skin turned to metal, and his stature became thinner. His face melted away; eyes and lips blending into the new form. The transformation passed quickly. The man’s former hands entered a small hole in the ceiling, and his feet fit into the same slot on the floor.

“Holy shit,” his sister mumbled. “That’s… He’s a full-blooded shapeshifter, and he’s the fuckin’ stripper pole. I was not expecting that.”

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review, doc!

I'm delighted your attention was grabbed by the club's most valued employee :gikkle:

  • Love 4
Link to review
ReaderPaul

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I've not read anything enough like this to compare, and that is fine.  It is wonderful just as it is, with thrills, a few chills, as we are filled to the gills the slow spots are nil.

Sam has both fun and wild rides at Strip Supa.  You will as well.

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review, Paul!

I appreciate a good, wild ride. I'm glad I could bring one to life with this little short. 

  • Love 4
Link to review
chris191070

· Edited by chris191070

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

We join Sam and Pam, as they take a vacation.

They visit the world famous Stripa Supa Nightclub to let off some steam. Whilst they are there, our constantly horny bunny Sam, finds many ways to let off steam.

You need to read this masterpiece and follow Sam and Pam as they discover the staff and there many talents. 

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review, Chris!

It's always a pleasure seeing you follow and comment along when I post. Sincerely, thank you. 💜

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..