Jump to content

Thirst Shifters and Shadows Premium

There are currently no reviews.
Genres: Romance, Paranormal

Zach has been invited out for his sister’s twenty-first birthday. Unfortunately for him, he’s stuck at the nightclub with little to do. The music is annoying, and he does not drink. His saving grace? The bartender giving him Perrier and truffle fries. How exciting.

Can anything or anyone rescue him from his boredom?

This story is in honor of Carlos Hazday. He told me I should contribute to GA's Premium section at some point. He also told me to stop being a homebody, go to some big city nightclub, and have some “f***ing” fun for once. This is my way of doing that, Big Daddy. I miss you every day.
This story includes, but is not limited to: vulgar/crude language, sexual acts between consenting adults, and usage of alcohol.
Copyright © 2023 astone2292; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

There are no reviews to display.

  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..