Jump to content

Rising in the Shadows 2. In The Shadows Shifters and Shadows

   (3 reviews)

After completing their bond, Mason and Vincent begin a new chapter in their lives. Vincent dives in to his shadow magic training while Mason confronts rising issues within his pack. The couple continue to forge their relationship to new heights, discover secrets in the town of Owensville, and contemplate on confronting Stefan Gregoro. 

Kaplan Alvey, the attorney and Beta for the New York State Pack, finds himself in a transition of power. With Alpha Scott retiring to Owensville, his new boyfriend, Alpha Cyrus Vonder, steps up to run the most powerful pack in the country. The Beta finds out that his new Alpha has much kept hidden.

This is a warning of any graphic content that may be concerned to readers. The following story includes mention of sexual acts of consenting adults, self-imagination of consenting sexual acts, death of fictitious characters, and paranormal or fantasy-related topics/characters. The story will also include crude and vulgar language, and acts of violence, which include but not limited to acts of self-defense, text imagery of blood, serious injury of others, and death.
Copyright © 2021 astone2292; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (32 members)

  • Action Packed 29
  • Addictive/Pacing 31
  • Characters 32
  • Chills 7
  • Cliffhanger 21
  • Compelling 12
  • Feel-Good 10
  • Humor 10
  • Smoldering 9
  • Tearjerker 10
  • Unique 24
  • World Building 19

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

PJGee

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Jack off story - Go away

This is for those that appreciate Life struggles, Romance, Mystery, Lycan, Magical, Espionage, Family, Friends etc.

It is all interwoven together, performing (forgive the pun) an everlasting story.

One chapter leads to the next, and you once you start you can't stop until you get to the end and want more.

I read this story on a chance... greatest chance I've ever experienced.

Thank you Author.....

Response from the author:

Thank you, Peter J. Gee! 

I'm excited you gave this story a chance! It thrills me to hear how everything flowed together, and how Rising in the Shadows has a little bit of every theme and genre. 

This comment made my day!

-Aaron

  • Love 2
Link to review
Rkench

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

An Action-packet, yet heart-felt middle story to the “In the Shadows” saga. Part two sees Vincent learning crucial new insight to his skills and his fated opponent, while also shifting (pun intended) focus to the growing relationship between his good friends: the new Alpha of New York & Tierney’s passionately intelligent Beta. Cyrus and Kaplan both grow so much here, individually and as a couple. This intriguing circle of brotherhood also grows in numbers and strength as consequences mount. Highly recommended. But truly you must read “Love in the Shadows” first. 

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review, Rkench!

I'm thrilled to know you're enjoying the series. There was certainly a lot of growth in this part of the trilogy. 

Now off you go! Enjoy the final story in the series. 😄

  • Love 1
Link to review
Dan South

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Book Two of “In The Shadows” does not disappoint! Book One built a solid foundation for the Owensville Pack and Book Two tests it’s strength.

The intrigue is ten-fold as we follow the collective and individual risings. Love rises, yes, but so does the action and with the action, the drama.

Twists and turns and cliffhangers abound. New characters appear, old characters find new adventures and collectively they Rise.

My advice? Buckle up and binge Book Two! I did so I can get to Book Three.

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review, Dan!

It's been so much fun seeing the notifications as you blast through the series, and I can't wait for it to continue. I'm sure you'll be either satisfied or horrified by my closing of plot holes in the next book :gikkle:.

-Aaron

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..