Jump to content
    BarricadeBoy
  • Author
  • 2,832 Words
  • 1,463 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Hot Wheels - 16. Confessions

Andrew feels uneasy about the events that happened the night before, and he struggles to read Everett's feelings.warning, Some explicit scenes.

I was woken up by one of my favorite sounds – Everett’s light snores. For a moment I felt that this must be a dream, but I soon came to realize that last night did happen; Everett was here with me and he was sleeping on my dad’s couch. I stiffly made myself get out of the bed that I made on the floor.

“Good morning, Mr. Wood,” I said as I rubbed at my erection through my boxers and tiredly made my way to the bathroom. I started to shower, reluctantly undressing myself, and slowly stepping into the shower.

As I finished up, stepping out onto the tiled floor, carefully making sure that I didn't slip, I heard the taps flowing downstairs; Everett was readying his bath. I quickly dried myself off and ran downstairs, hoping to catch him, and I did. He was taking some clothes into the bathroom while his bath was drawing.

“Hey, need some help?”

I startled Everett as I came downstairs. ”No, just a quick splash and I’ll be done.”

“I want to clean you...” I said with a pinch of naughtiness.

He laughed it off and continued, closing the door behind him.

Why didn’t Everett want to mess round with me? Maybe it sunk in to him that I was out with a guy last night… Maybe it had damaged him more than he would like to admit.

Everett getting into the bath tub alone scared me, but he had been doing it for a couple of years, still I knocked asking him if he got in without any hassle.

“Yeah, I’m in. Would you clean up the living room? Be out in a few babe.”

As I was cleaning, something caught my eye through the window. It was Hunter and he was walking along the driveway, making his way to the door. I ran out, making sure to catch him before he knocked.

“What are you doing here?” I asked as I closed the door quietly behind me. ”Everett is in the bathroom.”

Hunter grabbed me by the shoulders, and in the quietest voice he could muster, confronted me: “You have nothing to apologize for, absolutely nothing Andrew!”

“I know, but we…..You can’t be here right now,” I pleaded.

“I want to talk to him,” Hunter said, defiantly.

Hunter looked like he was on the verge of an emotional breakdown.

He continued, “I respected the fact that you have a boyfriend, that line has been drawn, but he is not taking this away from me, I don’t want to lose you as a friend.”

“Hunter…I’m leaving,”

As soon as I said that, Hunter’s entire facial expression changed, like I had betrayed him in some way.

“I knew that, but I didn’t expect you were going to leave me here, I mean surely you’d want to stay in contact?”

“That’s not what I meant, we will be friends, but can you just give me some space? I came here to fix things with my dad and me – “

“Got it,” Hunter interrupted me with his fake smile. He backed off and walked out of the doorway.

I went back inside. I could hear Everett finishing up in the bathroom and I sighed at the fact that he hadn't overheard us.

After a while I heard the door getting unlocked and I waited for Everett to come into the lounge, where I was trying to act all normal.

He looked at me with a weird expression on his face; I knew something was wrong.

“What’s the matter?” I said as I rushed to him, falling to my knees to check if he had hurt himself.

“Nothing,” he said, but he was crying.

“Fucking tell me!” I got agitated thinking that he was still acting up.

“I was sitting in the tub…” Everett took in a deep breath. “My legs…they just froze up…”

“This is bad! I’m calling my dad.”

“No! I can feel. Touch them!”

I immediately grabbed both of Everett’s legs. He yelled out the most confusing cry of pain and happiness. It broke my heart.

“I can feel you. I can!”

Everett had regained feeling in his legs but he couldn’t walk; no pun intended, but it was a step in the right direction.

“This is amazing, this means you’re getting better, babe.”

The moment passed by, both Everett and I were in awe as we sat and watched TV, he still had feeling in his legs. He didn’t want to make any sudden movements because he was afraid the feeling might go away. I started to feel sad for him, but I knew he couldn’t sit still like this.

“Babe, try and move around… you can’t sit like that forever.”

Everett relaxed his posture and loosened up, but the tingly feeling in his legs remained.

“You know…my dad has a wank chamber upstairs?”

My sudden change of conversation seemed to spark some excitement in the eyes of the man I dearly craved. Everett looked upstairs as if to make sure those were actually the stairs that lead to the room in question.

“How do you know?” he asked with a boyishly curious tone.

“I snuck into his room…noticed there was a door. When I entered the dark room, there was nothing but a reclining chair, flat screen TV, and his used uhm…dish towel…”

Everett pondered it for a moment. “I wouldn’t mind seeing that, but I can’t go upstairs.”

“I can carry you …you’ve seen how strong I've gotten, since…” I said, playfully flexing my arm muscles.

“You can’t, the stairs are too dangerous.”

Everett’s concern was not phasing me. I got up, pushed his wheelchair to the foot of the stairs, and with one swift move I slid my arm under his butt and carried him up the steps. I could feel myself falling back on some of the treads, but I pushed forward. When I finally reached the top, I sat Everett on the top of the stairs, and I went back down to fetch his wheelchair.

“You did it. I can’t believe you carried me all the way up.”

Before I could tell him that it was no big deal, he interrupted me. ”You’ve grown so much since we’ve been together. You used to be this shy, meek boy, out of the ocean, and now you’re a man…” Everett smiled and kissed me on my forehead. I felt my cheeks redden, and it felt weird, because that hadn't happened to me in a while; I no longer felt shy around him, yet he had a way of making every day seem like the first.

I put Everett back in his chair, and pushed him through my dad’s bedroom to the other door.

“This feels kind of wrong…” he said, seemingly having second thoughts.

The room was dark, and I suppose Dad hadn't been up to using it while I was visiting.

“That’s a really cool chair,” Everett said, and before he could say another word, he was once again in my grip as I placed him in my dad’s large leather lounger.

“Wow, this feels so good…my back…”

Everett closed his eyes as he sunk deeper in the chair, and I watched as he enjoyed himself almost like a kid on a bike after he mastered it for the first time.

“The Everett express is ready for departure…”

I snapped back from my trail of thought; Everett’s words surprised me, and so did his face. I got closer to him, finally getting onto his lap, straddling him as he fell back in the seat, watching me from movement to movement.

I felt like it was my first time all over again, as I pulled my t-shirt over my head and he helped me pull it off, throwing the piece of clothing behind him. Next I unzipped my jeans and Everett did the same. “Only the pants,” he said, ordering me to not remove my tightened underwear.

I stepped back off of him, sliding my jeans easily down of my body, and then tugging a bit at Everett’s because his jeans sat much tighter on hm.

I moved back to my position, sitting over him, but he pushed me off.

“On your knees,” he said, his voice hard and demanding.

I looked at him a bit confused, this was a different persona, but his eyes gleamed with lust and I knew what was happening; it’s what every gay boy like me dreamed off.

He forcefully pushed me down on my knees where I sat between his legs, looking at his body. All I wanted to do was rip off his clothes and give him the happy ending that he deserved.

“You disobeyed me,” he said as he moved towards me. “No other man is allowed to touch you, and now I’m going to show you why.”

I felt a bit of fear rumble through my gut, but it was subdued by the sheer excitement that pulsated through my veins.

“Use your teeth.” Everett instructed me to pull down his underwear.

I inched closer, but my face being so close to my desire, fell and brushed against him, feeling him hard against my face. It only lasted a second because Everett gripped my hair and pulled my head back.

“You’re greedy. I didn’t say go for the cock just yet,” he said, before planting a hard kiss on my lips.

This second time I managed to pull them off, and he allowed me to use my hands so that I could get them all the way down.

“You’re so fucking hot…” slipped from my lips. It felt like I was about to get fucked by one of those straight boys from high school I had fantasized about for so long.

“No talking, Andy. You have been bad, and I haven’t fucked you in a while,” Everett said, pulling me up and removing my last piece of clothing. When he finally placed me down on his lap, I could feel him throbbing.

“Tell me what you want,” he said as he held my face.

“I want you.”

“Tell me what you want me to do to you.”

“Anything you want, anything,” I said, feeling more invested in the new man in front of me.

“You’re a good fuck, you know that? Do what you were made for, please your man.”

And with that, I slithered my way back down to Everett’s throbber. The response my mouth got was pleasing, as I twisted my tongue to the point where it started to hurt. I could feel him thrusting, and he was getting close so I started to play with myself, trying to catch up with Everett.

“Why the rush? This feels so good, don’t stop.” Everett stiffened up, fighting the urge to erupt in my mouth.

“Ah, fuck it!’

I was too strong for him; it has been too long; Everett moaned and pulsed shot after shot, overwhelming and strong. I felt my mouth fill and I clenched my eyes to the finish.

Everett’s moans became intertwined with laughter. I sat back down on the floor, swallowed and watched him. His hand covering his eyes, and he was blushing.

“Are you done now, Sir?” I asked, feeling all too pleased with myself.

“What the fuck just happened?” Everett asked in astonishment.

“I think the setting just kind of hit some dominant switch in you,” I answered.

“We should fuck in his bed next!”

This time I could tell he was joking. I perched my legs in front of me, so that my privates weren’t exposed to Everett. I felt weird, but I didn’t want him to notice anything. It wasn’t because we were in my dad’s wank chamber, it wasn’t that Everett had been so dominant during the whole thing, it was that for some reason, Hunter had been in my mind the whole time. As if, I had to clear everything with him before I could have sex with Everett, which shouldn’t be the case, so why do I feel like I owe him anything?

“Hey, you are thinking way too hard over there, sweetie.” Everett held out his hand and signaled for me to get up. I picked up our clothes and smartly held it against me so that I still wasn’t exposed. My body was fine, Everett was the one in the wheelchair, yet he was so comfortable with letting me see him. I placed him in his chair and sat down on him and he strolled us out of my dad’s room, down the hall and into mine.

I faced away from him as I got back into my clothes and he waited for me to help him.

“This whole area is quite nice, it’s quiet, and I bet you like it…”

“Yeah,” I said, remembering I had smoked pot with another guy in my room a few days ago.

“But too quiet for me. I’m sporty, I like being inside, but I like the occasional outing now and then… It’s too quiet, too one-horse-town for me,”

“I never met a guy who has brains and likes sports equally,” I answered as I turned to face him, helping him get dressed.

“That’s because you live in your own bubble, silly, and I like it. You're different from all the other guys I have known.”

Everett flashed me a comforting smile, as if he was trying too hard to convince me of something.

“What is that?” I asked,

Everett looked at me strangely. “What is what?”

“No… it’s like you try and tell me things you want me to hear, like you want to secure some sort of deal, so what is it?” I asked, trying not to sound like I was picking a fight.

“You don’t know what you’re talking about Andy. Hey, how about I give you a nice back rub?”

“What is the matter? Why are you evading my question?”

Everett closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

“Cancer.”

“Cancer? I don’t understand, what do you mean?” I said, feeling my stomach swallow itself.

“When I got into the car accident and became bound to this wheelchair, it was like a cancer, killing everyone but me, except those who were bound by blood who had to talk to me, everyone else got killed.” Everett’s words were distant, as if he wasn’t in the room with me anymore.

“What does that have to do with me? With us?”

“Hunter is the cancer now. He has come into our life, our home and he wants to destroy me.”

Everett’s words upset me to the point where I got up and backed away from him. “You’re crazy, he won’t do that!”

“Really? I see how he acts around you, you both like being here, being quiet.”

“That means nothing. What about Marco? You didn’t react like this with him,” I said, annoyed.

“Marco is different, I knew there is no way you could like him.”

“Even if Ev, you’re the hot one, the sexy one, the likable one; I should be afraid if getting dumped, not you.”

“I’m in a wheelchair, and a wheelchair trumps that. I had given up on love until I met you,” Everett said, finally breaking down.

“And I didn’t believe in love at all until I met you.”

And we were silent. Everett was in a deep trail of thought and I didn’t interrupt him, I wanted him to come to a conclusion on his own. “Maybe… Maybe I can’t spend every day thinking that you will leave me for someone else. Maybe I should spend my days keeping you happy, like you do for me.”

“Hunter is a really nice guy, and if I hadn’t known you, I would have dated him. But even with you here, my feelings haven’t changed. Yeah, he was fun, it was nice running around, watching him walk, but I never considered a life with him instead of you. But I do want to remain his friend, and I hope that you can accept that.”

“Sorry babe, I’ve been a complete and utter jackass,” Everett said, looking at me apologetically.

“Invite him over for dinner. Let’s start there.”

Everett’s suggestion was unexpected and I wanted to tell him that it wasn’t necessary, but it might be for the best.

“I’ll let him know when I see him around. Are you sure?” I asked.

“Positive,” Everett said, with a confirming smile.

Without any hesitation, I got up and lifted Everett from his wheelchair again, this time lying him down on my bed, and I got down next to him. I held his hand as it was raised above our heads, leaning against the headboard. This was the first time he was in my real bed; I didn’t have to worry about anybody coming in to see us, or that one of us had to rush off to a class. It wasn’t perfect but it was enough.

Hot Wheels lives, hopefully with more chapters rolling out soon ;)
BarricadeBoy
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I hope we see more of Andrew's self confidence growing, as we got a peek of it in this chapter. His complex reactions to Hunter remain a problem though. He better be able to put thoughts of that boy out of his head and focus on Everett

 

Speaking of attention and focus, the intensity of their 'secret wank chamber' lovemaking was pretty amazing.

 

This is a great chapter, and I'm glad to hear your creative juices are flowing again; I'll need a new Hot Wheels chapter sooner than later ;)

Link to comment
On 07/17/2015 08:06 AM, AC Benus said:

I hope we see more of Andrew's self confidence growing, as we got a peek of it in this chapter. His complex reactions to Hunter remain a problem though. He better be able to put thoughts of that boy out of his head and focus on Everett

 

Speaking of attention and focus, the intensity of their 'secret wank chamber' lovemaking was pretty amazing.

 

This is a great chapter, and I'm glad to hear your creative juices are flowing again; I'll need a new Hot Wheels chapter sooner than later ;)

Your wish has been granted, lol. thanks for the review!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..