Jump to content
    BarricadeBoy
  • Author
  • 2,451 Words
  • 1,888 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Hot Wheels - 10. Boys Will Be Boys

Everett And Andrew deal with their parents. The boys take a romantic trip into eachother's clothes underneathe stars. Warning: Boys will be Boys so there is stuff happening.

"Why isn't he coming back to the room?!" I whispered to myself in shock.

"Oh my God, maybe I should start packing." I panicked, grabbed my bag and started stuffing it.

"Stop what you're doing." I heard Everett say as he slammed the door behind him.

He looked worried and scared, and this didn't make things easier for me; the guilt I felt inside was killing me.

"Yes, I probably look scared shitless right now but if I could, but I would jump out of this chair and kiss you, just to show you how thankful I am to have you."

Everett's words brought instant comfort to me as I knelt down and sat in front of his wheelchair. He smiled at me.

"Mom is in shock, she hasn't said anything really... But whatever comes I..."

I stopped Everett mid-sentence, "Together"

"What?" he asked.

"What ever happens, we'll face it together," I said as I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

After that, Everett and I took turns to take showers we and went to face his family once more, only to find that his mother had left to do grocery shopping and his brother sat pout-mouthed on the couch watching television.

"Is this why you came home, to introduce us to your boyfriend?"

"I don't need an excuse to come home, but yes, I wanted you to meet Andrew."

Daniel got up and went to his room, and Everett followed.

I sat in the living room alone until he came back.

"Dan's a bit upset I suppose, I hope this doesn't trigger anything," Everett said.

"What do you mean?"

"Daniel has a history of depression, it comes and goes... Nothing serious. He hasn't done anything drastic since a few years ago."

"What happened?"

"He tried to hurt some guy... Apparently the guy was dating a girl Daniel liked."

This got me worried. If Daniel doesn't like the fact that his brother is gay, how would he react?

"Don't even think that," Everett said, and I knew he was talking about my thought.

"My dad just texted me"

"What did he say?"

"He is on his way home."

Another branch has fallen in our way and that is Everett's dad. The dad is the worst I'd say. The dad could influence everyone else.

"Do you think we should turn the television down a bit? I don't want them to think we are rubbing it in their faces... "

"No, just act normal," Everett said as we sat and waited.

Not long after, his dad arrived.

"I got a half-day off, although not in the best of circumstances, but yeah," he said as he sat down, sliding his keys across the table and they almost fell down the other end.

"Gay?"

"Yeah," Everett answered.

"Gay as in... Gay?"

"Yes dad,"

"Oh boy, that's... That's something."

"Sir, it doesn't change anything, he is still your son and - "

I tried defending Everett, but he grabbed my hand and mouthed a "No" to me. He looked like he was about to cry.

"You're mom didn't go shopping; she came to my work and told me what happened. For some reason she has decided to not come in, but I'll call her now."

And he did. He actually dialed her number and told her to come into her own house.

She was crying. I could tell as she sat down that she couldn't even look at us.

"Mom, I'm sorry that you feel hurt, but I am not sorry that I am gay," Everett bravely said.

"To be honest, this isn't a surprise, Mary."

Everett's father shocked us with what he said.

"We've known Mary... We've always known."

Mary looked at her husband with an annoyed expression.

"No Mary, dinner with that girl down the street won't help anything. He is gay. GAAAAAAAAAAYYYY."

Although Everett's father was accepting, he also just didn't give a damn, which I thought was the best combination.

Late afternoon I decided to get Everett out of the house as soon as everyone settled down to the idea of him being gay and having a boyfriend. As we strolled down the street, kids we're playing and washing their dogs, families returned from their shopping and football games. Some of them recognized Everett, but didn't come over to greet us.

"Kiss me," he said as we reached the middle of the street. I pretended not to hear him and I kept on pushing.

"God damn it, kiss me in this street Andrew Caminetti, or I'll throw a huge tantrum," he said once more.

I hesitantly lowered my face and kissed him. I was hoping for a quick peck but Everett reached around me and pulled me in deeper, and I had to eventually break it up.

"You called me Andrew Caminetti,"

"Yeah, so?" he asked.

"Caminetti is your surname," I said blushing.

"It's ours, if you want it," he said and I felt my heart melt all over again.

"What do you fags think you're doing,?"

We turned around to see a tall man standing behind us, looking all kinds of pissed of. I turned my boyfriend's wheel chair around.

"Dewy, it's just you. Go fuck yourself!" Everett said.

"No, I won't. You know, I can't believe you let this faggot mislead you Everett; you used to be such a nice young man!"

"I'm not the fashionista, but I'm pretty sure that shirt you're wearing is the true gross indecency to mankind," Everett smurked.

"You used to be friends with my little brother, and look at you now!"

"You're little brother tried to kiss me when I was fourteen, Dewy," Everett said and Dewy cursed a few times before stomping back into his house.

"...As I was saying. We share our names now."

"Who's Dewy? What's his story?" I asked.

"Ugh... He's the washed-up older brother of a childhood friend of mine. Alan isn't gay though, as far as I know. I just said that to piss Dewy off."

"What if he believed you? What if he attacks Alan?"

"He's long gone. Working a farm now somewhere, I don't really care. I actually tried to kiss him, but he freaked out and we never spoke afterwards."

I decided it's best to not let Everett revisit anymore of his painful past, so I kept pushing. He showed me an abandoned park, a haunted house, and a secret gay hangout- and he warned me to never go there.

When it got dark, we returned home, starving. Daniel was moving stuff into the small back yard.

"Watcha doing buddy?" Everett asked.

"Feel like falling asleep while looking at the stars tonight," Daniel answered as he walked passed us.

"Babe, get us some pillows and blankets. We should join him."

I did so. I easily made my way to his room. Grabbed him an extra hoody and headed back.

"Awwww, you're so sweet," he said as I laid the blankets on the grass.

"He isn't happy about us being out here, but at least he is going to share the barbecue." Everett whispered to me. Daniel was a few feet away at a grill.

"Why does he do this?" I asked.

"Daniel is just... Different... "

"I can hear you," Daniel said as he walked closer.

"I do it because it's soothing. Sleeping in my bedroom feels too lonely. Out here, I have the stars, and crickets and sometimes a rat."

He handed out heavily-stacked plates, and both Everett and I devoured our late dinner.

I lifted Everett out of his wheelchair and placed him on the blankets. I laid down next to him, while Daniel was a bit further away from us - on his own.

"Do you guys have sex?"

"Jesus Daniel, that's so inappropriate!" Everett yelled.

"I know for a fact that gays have exciting sex lives, and you two... er, never mind," Daniel said.

"Yeah. Change of topic please." I awkwardly said.

"How would you know that, Daniel?" Everett asked.

"I've heard things," he said, looking straight up into the stars.

"Well, Andrew and I, haven't. That's that. Now fall asleep."

Nobody spoke after that. I heard Everett snoring next to me and after that, so did Daniel. The boys are so easy.

"Psssst... " I heard just as I started to drift off.

"Is he asleep?"

It was Everett.

"Look," he said as he pointed towards his pants. He had a huge bulge going and I covered him.

"I wasn't sleeping. I was waiting for Dan to fall asleep. I was thinking naughty things about you."

Everett's lustful eyes shined brightly in the dark.

"Move closer Andrew."

At first I though he wanted to just mess around, but then he got really hard and heated. As I laid on top of him, he tugged his fingers into my pants, trying to pull them down.

"We can't! He's sleeping right there," I said as I pointed to Dan, who was only a reasonable distance from us.

"He won't wake; he sleeps like a rock. I've jerked off sharing a room with him. He never wakes. Ever," Everett whispered.

"We can't. Not in your parents' house."

"Well, technically... We're not in their house," he said, winking at me.

"And it's kinda romantic... Under the stars..." he added.

I dropped my head onto his chest, and allowed him to pull my pants down. He only got it as far as he needed for my ass to pop out. I felt the cold chill stinging my skin. I slithered down and unbuttoned his pants, and he sat up with his elbows supporting him.

"Go babe," he said, and I did.

I kissed at his black briefs that clung tightly to his crotch. His hard-on was choking in there and I popped it out, jerking him but he was already wet. I licked him slowly, but Everett was a bit more eager. He used his hand to gently force my head down towards to fully take his desire in my mouth, and I soon heard him sighing in pleasure.

I tasted a little of his pre-cum and I was hooked. I jumped up, kicking off my shoes and pulled my pants all the down. I sat over him once more. He fell back and placed his hands behind his head. He looked devilishly sexy –with a grin that almost paralyzed me. I felt him jerking his dick against my ass cheeks.

"Everett, I'm a bit scared... "

"I know, I know. Let me ease your tension babe," he said softly and indicated that I should turn around.

My ass was now facing him while I continued to play with his manhood.

I felt a weird sensation, but soon realised Everett was doing something I'd always been fascinating about since I was a young gay man. Moans escaped me, and Everett had to stop in order to speak.

"Is my tongue pleasing you that much? Keep it down, or you'll wake the entire neighbourhood," Everett joked, but then continued to rim me.

I felt my body spasm. For a minute there u wanted to jump off of Everett. "This is crazy," i thought to myself.

"Relax babe,"

I heard Everett's voice from behind me. And then i felt me forcing myself into Everett. The cold air tickled my butt and the heat of Everett's warm nose nudged me intimately.

I heard myself let out a loud moan. I am really doing this, i am going to have sex, and i don't care if it's underneath the stars. I love him.

I thrusted myself back into Everett, showing him my eagerness. He gave off a sexy laugh of approval as he hungrily grabbed at my ass.

"I am going to do the same to you one day," I said in a soft but seductive tone.

"I want you so bad," i heard Everett's muffled voice say.

"I'm ready now; I love you so fucking much... " I said trying to position myself once more over him.

"Wait. Let me do it one more time, but with feeling." He grabbed ahold of my thighs forcefully. As he continued to rim me more aggressively, he added a few fingers to the mix, and drove me mad with pleasure.

He placed his hands behind his head once more as I turned to face him and lowered myself onto him. As his first few inches entered me, it was accompanied by sharp pain and a murmur from me. Everett tried to cup my mouth, but he could only manage to put his fingertips on my lips. He pressed them hard. He too was experiencing some euphoria as he entered me. I felt him throb underneath me as he started to thrust slowly.

Naturally, I let my head fall backwards. I felt Everett reaching out and supporting me by holding on to my hips.

"Ah... Ah... Look into my eyes," he whispered, and I did.

"I would if you could open them," I said as I leaned down to kiss him.

"How is it feeling? Am I hurting you?"

"Yes... No... It feels fucking great," I said as tears started trickling down my face. "I love you."

Everett's thrusts started to become more forceful, and we both wanted to yell in pleasure every time his full length entered and exited me.

I put my hands against Everett's shoulders, pinning him to the ground, and sitting deeper and deeper onto him each time. The pleasure we both felt was unavoidably loud, and he cupped my mouth while I cupped his.

That's when I felt it. Without warning, I felt a jet stream of my own cum splashing between us.

"Oh Gosh Andy!" he let out as a cry, and I almost didn't care.

With one final thrust, Everett stayed deep inside of me, and I felt his whole body convulsing beneath me as his dick throbbed a rhythmic pulsation against the receptive walls of hole. I was paralyzed. It felt far better than what I had ever imagined. I kept my position sitting over him.

I felt a weird feeling against my back.

"Oh my God!" I gasped. Everett's legs had raised to support me, and it was his knees that I felt pressing into my back.

"I can feel a bit. I can feel you, my love," Everett said with tears streaming down his face.

"It's a miracle! And man-sex is FUCKING hot!"

We heard Daniel exclaim.

Another surprise; we both looked at Daniel who had the most amazed look on his face. He had seen everything. I could see him rubbing his croch in the dark. He was watching us, and even more disturbing, he liked it.

This chapter took long. The next one is almost done!
BarricadeBoy
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Everett's bravery is admirable in standing up to his mom's willful attempt to 'look the other way.' His dad is right, it's time to just deal with it and move on.

 

Everything in this chapter is tense, and I wonder if I would have had the same kind of fortitude that Andrew shows in being in such an awkward position, but at least at his age I hope I would have.

 

The al fresco lovemaking IS a miracle; it is so sweet and hot and the surprise(s) at the end is(are) wonderful. Andy is virgin anymore, HoooHoooooo!

Link to comment

OMFW! Next chapter please! What happens next? ^_^ I read all the chapters and i have to say I love this story! It's so gripping and so damn good!

I think Marco is jealous of what Evert has with Andy that's why he attacked Evert. I'd love to get to know Marco better, the whole bad boy thing he has is kind of a turn on ;)

Daniel enjoyed watching them but he was tense about Evert being gay? Hmm this adds a new dynamic to the whole story and the relationship. Maybe Marco can meet Daniel in the gay hangout spot and have hot closeted sex together? No? :blushing:

Link to comment
On 12/11/2014 06:35 AM, Grunge_Ken said:
OMFW! Next chapter please! What happens next? ^_^ I read all the chapters and i have to say I love this story! It's so gripping and so damn good!

I think Marco is jealous of what Evert has with Andy that's why he attacked Evert. I'd love to get to know Marco better, the whole bad boy thing he has is kind of a turn on ;)

Daniel enjoyed watching them but he was tense about Evert being gay? Hmm this adds a new dynamic to the whole story and the relationship. Maybe Marco can meet Daniel in the gay hangout spot and have hot closeted sex together? No? :blushing:

hey it's always nice to meet new readers! im working on the next chapter and you're onto something.... hahah
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..