Jump to content
    BarricadeBoy
  • Author
  • 3,313 Words
  • 2,297 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Hot Wheels - 9. Spilling The Tea

Andrew feels it's his time to be the hero for Everett, as they make there way to Everett's home town. Warning: The boys get a little touchy again!

"How did you say it happened again?"

Doc. Chapman asked us. Well, he isn't exactly a doctor is he? He works for the school... he has that shiny thing around his neck. I can't remember what it's called; I can't think.

"I was messing around in my wheelchair... I went too far back and fell over," Everett lied to the "doctor".

To be fair, it was his decision. If it was up to me, I would have told him Marco assaulted Everett, and that it wasn't the first time. Everett has a good heart, and for the sake of peace, Marco should be thankful.

"Everett, Andrew told me you had plans on going home this weekend? Well it's quite a trip... Why don't you ask your parents to pick you up?"

"No... I want to surprise them," Everett said with a little-boy pout.

"Everett, he is right... maybe some other time?" I tried to reason with Everett. He shook his head in agreement, but I knew he didn't like it one bit.

"Would you stop being such a baby?" I teased Everett as I walked beside him and he pushed himself to the end of the building.

I pleaded with Everett. "We'll get through this weekend, and next week we'll be on a train and we'll see your fam,"

My man was upset and I wasn't helping at all, but then I remembered something. I've never just wanted to be the damsel in distress, I've wanted to be his hero too.

"Fuck this!" I said, and Everett stopped in his tracks.

"What did you just say?!" he asked in disbelief.

"Wait here, I'll be back in TEN minutes."

I left Everett in the middle of the hall, ran as fast as I.could to my dorm and I busted into my room.

There I found Marco, lying on my bed, in socks, legs crossed with massive headphones and eyes closed. He must have heard me because his eyes popped open, and then got up and walked over to his own bed.

"Weird as fuck," I whispered under my breath.

I grabbed my backpack and emptied it onto my bed. I filled it with enough clothes for the weekend and left. I met up with Everett again. He looked so confused, and I almost laughed, but I was trying to be serious so I didn't.

"What are we doing?" he asked as I pushed him to his dorm.

"You'll see," I said, trying to sound like a smartass.

I found Everett's backpack and did the same packing to it.

"Where did you put the travel money?" I asked.

"In the top drawer..."

"Let's go," I said, finally making our way out the building.

"Wait. ANDREW STOP!"

And I did. He scared me.

"What is happening?"

"I'm taking you to your family, babe."

A moment of silence fell upon us before Everett spoke again.

"You got me so fucking hard right now! You're acting all tough... God I love you!" he said.

I felt myself placing a kiss on Everett's lips pretty hard. I must admit, it felt like we had just robbed a bank.

"Andy... I've never felt so adventurous, at least not since the accident!"

I literally started running with Everett in front of me. I had to remind myself that I was actually pushing another human being.

"We should like, do a lot of things!" he said.

"No babe, I just want to spend the weekend with you."

"What's gotten into you Andy?... You know what? Don't even answer! I love it."

I was glad he didn't ask me to answer because I didn't know.

We waited for the train for an entire hour. It started to get dark and I made sure to get Everett a change of clothes. Yes, I changed my boyfriend right there at the station. Well, I put on him some long pants and a jacket... no biggy!

"Why couldn't we go into the restroom?"

"We might have missed the train... it's not like you took off your underwear or anything." I teasingly stuck my tongue out.

Boarding the train was a creepy experience. It was after seven and dark. Everett and I were the only people on the train, except some drunk who was passed out in the front. I clung to Everett during our ride like I never had before.

Everett took a moment to break thre silence, "You liking the trip baby?"

"I much rather prefer the Everett express," I half joked.

Afterwards Everett told me of all the great places there was back home and how he missed it.

"This is us," Everett said as he took a deep breath.

One of the guards helped us off the train and when I took a look around, all I saw was desolation: well, train tracks, trees and a row of lampposts. Maybe I was being a little too dramatic.

"You seem scared. Why are you scared?"

"Uhm, creepy place. It's almost nine and the only weapon we have is your wheelchair."

"Okay. Just go up the road and we'll come to a street. Don't be afraid," Everett said as calm as possible.

"I'm sorry Ev... I'm a stuck up brat," I didn't see a lot of rough neighbourhoods growing up..."

"Rough? Geez... Anyways, when I was young I spent hours walking along these tracks..."

It was dark, but I knew Everett was blushing just by the tone of his voice.

"I get a feeling you aren't telling me everything?" I asked as I pushed Everett along the train tracks.

"Well... One day, I was playing among these bushes when a train came along. I went and hid behind one of them because we were told not to play here..."

"Ha! You were a little rascal weren't you?"

"Shut up Andy! ... Anyways, the train stopped and this beaaaaaaaaaauuuuutiful older boy gets off. I recognized the uniform he was wearing; it was that of the high school I was going to once I graduated from middle school. I made sure to hide behind that bush everyday at 4PM, and everyday, I watched as Mike got off and headed home... He was always in his own world... until one day..."

"You knew his name?"

"No, that's just what I called him, but shut up and let me finish! So one day, I'm playing here at the station. It was a Friday and a summer vacation had finally arrived. I remember sitting with my feet hanging off of the pavement when I heard a voice speaking to me.

"I'm pretty sure a little boy like you shouldn't be playing so close to the trains," he said.

"I'm not a little boy!" I remember yelling at him. But when I saw his face, I blushed and turned away.

"You're the little monkey that keeps following me in the afternoons, aren't you?!" he said as he playfully nudged me with his foot.

"No I am not!" I lied to him, but my blush gave me away.

He broke eye contact with me as he looked up.

"That's my train. You better go hide behind the bushes like you always do," he said to me, and I ran.

"When I went to high school after the summer vacation, I did not see 'Mike,' who was actually named Steve. He was gone."

"Please don't tell me that's the end of the story," I said feeling a bit awkward.

"It is. That's the end," Everett said, his voice had notably grown sadder as his story progressed.

I made sure to rub his back and then we finally reached a residential area.

"Wow... Who would have thought this would be at the end of that," I said in my disbelief of the up-scale neighbourhood.

"You dumb dullard!" Everett laughed. "First house," he added.

"Before we go in, who am I expecting to see in there?"

"Well... My parents and brother, that's all... they're cool... don't panic too much." The last part of what Everett told me didn't get to me that well.

"Wait, is that?"

"Yes," Everett answered after I noticed a special ramp that led to the main entry from the side of the house.

"I told them that this isn't necessary, but they didn't listen."

I slowly pushed Everett up his custom-made ramp and we stopped at the front door.

"Okay this is it," he said as he slowly pushed the door open.

The house was dark and all we heard was laughter and the television. We turned into an entertainment room that was only lit by the TV.

"Mom... Dad?"

"Hey Everett," his mom said.

"HEY, EVERETT!" she yelled again after she probably just realised he wasn't returning from his friend next door after an hour like he had when he was younger.

The room suddenly lit up, and Everett was swarmed by his parents for hugs and kisses; I stepped back.

"Thank you for bringing him into the house, let me get my purse!" Everett's mom excitedly exclaimed.

"No mom, this is my friend. He's staying with me," Everett yelled back. He was yelling because his dad was also yelling on the phone telling his brother that Everett has returned. They were all overjoyed.

"Oh. Well in that case, nice to meet you, uhm?"

"This is Andrew."

"Andrew Miller," I said.

"Well I'm Mary."

"Eden Caminetti," his dad said, shaking my hand.

"What a nice surprise. Thank you Andrew, thank you for bringing my son home," Mary said, tearing up.

"Everett?"

From behind us, an Everett clone stood. Or, that was what I thought.

"Bro!" Everett yelled as he was embraced once more.

"Wow, I missed your dorky face!" Everett teased his younger brother.

"Who is this?" he asked Everett in a rather dubious tone.

"This is Andrew."

"Oh," was all his brother said.

After getting a good look at him I noticed that height was all he shared with Everett. Unlike Everett, he had brown hair and an emo-like appearance.

"My board actually broke because I was so excited to get here!" he yelled as he walked off to the kitchen.

"Mom, it's actually really late and I'm tired, can we do the whole welcome back thing tomorrow?"

"Of course baby. Hon, help the two of them get settled. I'll just fix you something to eat, okay?!"

We headed to Everett's room through a narrow hallway that was embellished with family portraits and pictures. In a few seconds I learned a lot about Everett as a child, and I felt cheated.

"Right here," he said, pointing to the left.

Everett had a rather normal-looking room. I say this because I somehow had a different expectation, but it had comics, books, clothes and basketball stuff laying around, while the ocean-blue walls suited him perfectly.

"That bed needs to be slept on," he joked.

I took this as a sign and lifted him out of his wheelchair.

"One...two...three, up!" I said.

I lifted him with ease, and for a moment, I paused and I held him in mid-air, which reminded me of the first time I picked him up.

"Boys, do you -"

Everett's mom walked in while this was happening, and I placed him down trying not to 'seem gay' for the woman's son... but little did she know how gay he was for me!

"How sweet of you Andrew," she said, but for some reason I didn't believe her.

"Yeah, it's nice to have my own little chauffeur," Everett joked and laughed uncomfortably.

"Do you boys want anything to drink?"

"Yes," Everett said, without asking me.

"Be right back."

"You didn't even let me answer."

"Andrew, I love my mother, but she would have went on and on if you said no, I just want to lock myself up in this room with you."

I felt my heart melt a little. Ev could be sweet, even when he wasn't trying.

"Are we allowed to share a bed," I asked.

"Well of course, but to be safe let's sleep with you on the other end."

I sat down in Everett's wheelchair, asking him about his brother.

"What's your bro's name?"

"Didn't he tell you? It's Daniel."

"I found him sorta rude."

"No, Daniel is just like that... you'll get along."

"Knock-knock," a voice spoke from the doorway.

"Ah... speak of the devil," Everett joked.

"Mom told me to bring this up to you, hot chocolate," Daniel said.

I got up and took the two cups from him, but for some reason he couldn't look at my face.

"Be careful, it's warm."

"Thanks," I said as I placed the cups next to Everett's bed.

"So, how's class, Everett?" he asked as he went to sit next to his brother.

"Great, my best year so far actually." As Everett said this, he practically winked at me.

"So, how do you know Andrew?"

"We just met through a game of basketball... I needed a slave to push me around and the little nerd succumbed." Everett was laughing, but the way he had said that gave me such a hard on.

"So, he is your slave, huh?" Daniel asked, and this time he made eye contact with me.

"Nah... Andrew is my..."

For a moment I could see Everett pondering something, and I wondered if he was about to spill the tea to Daniel.

"Sort of slave," I interrupted. "I was a friendless dweeb and your brother took pity on me, now I push him around in hopes he'll be my only friend." At the end, I only halfway lied.

Everett had a look of confusion on his face, and I started feeling really bad.

"I'm heading off to my cave... goodnight boys," Daniel said in a suggestive voice.

After Daniel had left, Everett said, "Close the door, Andy."

"I panicked. I'm sorry Ev!"

"It's okay babe, you saved me just now... that wasn't going to be the right way to tell him."

"This thing doesn't lock," I said.

"Isn't there a key? There has always been a key," Everett answered.

"No, no key."

"Fuck... just leave it then. Come here," he said.

I collected Everett's clothes as we undressed and along with mine, I placed them in his empty closet

"Hopefully you don't have smelly feet."

"Hopeful you do," Everett said with a creepy grin on his face that made me laugh.

"You don't have to sleep now. Cuddle with me first," he said.

"What if somebody comes in?"

"Why are we supposed to care?"

"Everett, when you tell your family and they are okay with it, then I'll cuddle with you."

He sat there pout-mouthed, as I slid under my covers full of dread.

"You know... when you lifted me earlier... you turned me on... you're so strong from the inside... I just wish I could reward you."

My boyfriend has a way of pulling a rabbit out of the hat at the last minute and as always, the kid watching the trick, falls for it every single time.

I got on top of Everett and gently bent over to kiss him. This wasn't enough, because he was pressing me down on him, his crotch was rubbing against mine. My boyfriend wanted to have sex and so did I, but then my responsible brain kicked in.

"Ev... we can't," I said, ignoring the fact that he was rubbing me through my briefs.

"Mmmm babe, I just want us to cum."

"And I want to fuck your brains out, but I can't with that door unlocked," I said, fighting true temptation.

"Why are you so fucking irresistible?!" he asked as he started licking at my nipples.

"Just hold your shirt up for a few seconds. I wanna fool around," he said as he licked my chest.

"Boys, are you asleep?"

With that I fell back under the covers quick, and Everett told his mom to come in.

"Oh, you're sleeping at different ends. Thank Gosh you're not sleeping next to each other, imagine how uncomfortable that might have been!"

We laughed at her "joke" as she left, turning the light off and closing the door again.

"Shit, that was close!" Everett said, like it was a thrill for him.

"There is no way I'll be able to sleep with my dick standing up like this." I pressed a pillow down on my face in frustration.

I then decided to give it one last go. I slid in next to Everett again. We lay silently next to each other and I slowly slid my underwear down to my knees. Everett caught on and did the same. In the dark I could still feel his pure horniness as it projected on to me.

I grabbed hold of Everett's manhood and started jerking, and he did the same to me. The idea was to relieve ourselves of our erections, so yes, it wasn't super romantic but we enjoyed it.

By sheer instinct, I slid down really quickly and covered Everett's dick with my lips, and within seconds he exploded in my mouth. I heard him gasping, and I got up and immediately forced myself into his mouth, returning him the favour.

We devoured our drinks like hungry animals, and I gave him a goodnight kiss.

There is nothing more satisfying then knowing your man can't think straight because you just gave him the best hand-job of his life and he was able to do the same to you.

The next morning I woke up early. Early as in the sun hadn't even popped up and everything was quiet. I don't know how long I waited for Everett to wake up. At about 8, I got restless. That is, until I heard a knock on the door.

"Guys?... Mom's got breakfast going, be ready in ten," I heard Daniel say from the other side of the door.

"Jesus... it's morning already? I can still feel you jerking me," Everett said with ecstasy lingering in his voice.

"I'm hungry. Do you mind if I go?" I asked hoping I wouldn't piss Everett off.

"No, I'll get up now... now," he said as he pulled the covers over his head. The smartass.

We finally got to the table 20 minutes later, and Mary and Daniel were already eating.

"English breakfast! Daniel told me you're from England, I didn't even notice," Mary said.

"How'd you know?"

"Well, I picked it up from your accent, but I think you're losing it. Welcome to America," he said sarcastically.

"Mom, where is dad?" Everett changed the subject.

"Your dad works on weekends too, remember?" Then she asked the both of us, "How did you sleep?"

"Great," said Everett.

"Okay I guess," I answered.

I noticed Everett's mom staring at me weirdly.

"Tea or Coffee, Andrew?" she asked.

"Tea," I said knowing that coffee messes with my stomach.

"So Everett, Are you going to pop into your long lost girlfriend's house?!"

Mary dropped a bomb that shocked Everett so much that I knocked my tea over, but luckily most of it fell on the floor.

"Jesus babe, are you OK?!"

The moment Everett said that and our eyes locked; we knew.

"What did you just call him..?" Mary sounded appalled, like I suspected she would.

"It's not what you think, Mrs. Caminetti."

"Oh yes it is, Mom! "Andrew, I asked you, are you OK?! Did you get burned?" Everett sounded truly concerned.

I excused myself and went to Everett's room. Bad thoughts started to enter my mind. It's my fault, I'm the one that brought Everett here, if it wasn't for me, he wouldn't have felt so pressured to come out... And to let it happen like that is even worse.

Then a little voice told me that luckily I fell in love with a compassionate man and he won't hold anything against me. Hopefully this is the case.

I know it's been some time but here it is!
BarricadeBoy
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Poor Andrew! He was put in a rough position by Everett. If his boyfriend had been upfront about not being out to his family, the English lad might have had second thoughts about spending the night there.

I like how romantic and sexy you make it when Andrew decides that Everett is going to follow him for once. That taking command of the wheel, chair so that Everett won't miss his weekend at home, is touching and believable. That's what guys who are in love with each other do. It's all about sharing and getting turned on by the give and take. That's guy-love.

You have set up another interesting brother character, and it makes me wonder if the weekend is going to develop into a double-coming-out party. That could be fun!

Keep up the good work, i can't wait to see how you led the boy to that moment when they take their sharing all the way. I'm sure it will be wonderful and hot.

Link to comment
On 09/27/2014 10:37 AM, AC Benus said:
Poor Andrew! He was put in a rough position by Everett. If his boyfriend had been upfront about not being out to his family, the English lad might have had second thoughts about spending the night there.

I like how romantic and sexy you make it when Andrew decides that Everett is going to follow him for once. That taking command of the wheel, chair so that Everett won't miss his weekend at home, is touching and believable. That's what guys who are in love with each other do. It's all about sharing and getting turned on by the give and take. That's guy-love.

You have set up another interesting brother character, and it makes me wonder if the weekend is going to develop into a double-coming-out party. That could be fun!

Keep up the good work, i can't wait to see how you led the boy to that moment when they take their sharing all the way. I'm sure it will be wonderful and hot.

Lol, thanks for taking you're time to review, it surely helps the direction of the next chapter. *Raises Eyebrow* as for the "sharing"... OK ! lol
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..