Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,387 Words
  • 2,393 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel: Next Generation Book 2 - 25. Interesting Times

Once Dad arrived home, things were even less hectic for us, because he'd taken over many of the duties we'd assumed after he left for Georgia. This gave each of us more time to spend with our sons, even though we tried to help Dad as much as we could so he didn't have to do all the work.

On Saturday, we kept our promise and took the boys swimming again, but this time Dad joined us too. When we went into the locker room to change, Ryan undressed and nonchalantly put his clothes in the locker without attempting to cover up this time. I think the other boys were totally amazed when they saw this, and I could see a definite gleam in Benny's eyes. I believe he felt this meant he could go naked after his shower again, as well as being able to go skinny dipping this summer.

We swam for more than an hour before the pool emptied out enough so we could toss the boys into the air. Dad did it with them too, which meant we each got a little break from time to time, but the boys were just as happy. We did that for nearly half an hour before we decided we'd had enough, and then we went to the locker room to shower and change.

I was mildly surprised when Ryan merely draped his towel over his shoulder this time, rather than wrapping it around his waist as he walked to the shower. He didn't go to the showerhead in the corner either, and chose one in the center of one wall. This time everyone got a good look at his package and it didn't seem to bother him at all, because he was busy checking out the rest of us as well.

As soon as we'd all washed, dried, and got dressed again, we headed out to the vehicles, ready to go home. We stopped at Dunkin' Donuts along the way and each of us had a donut and a drink, although most of the boys had two donuts apiece, not just one.

Once we got to the house, Ryan, Benny, and Joshie went to the family room to play video games, but Noah came out to speak with me. "I couldn't believe it when Ryan changed with the rest of us and practically paraded around naked. What was up with that?"

"I'm not sure, but I'd say he's getting comfortable being around us and is doing his best to fit in."

"I guess so, but I was still a little afraid he was going to start screaming and cause a problem when he noticed everyone else looking at him. For a guy who said he didn't want to see us naked, I caught him staring at my dick a couple of times."

"Yes, I think he was visually inspecting all of us, but that's a good sign. At least he wasn't freaking out and creating a disturbance."

"Yeah, and his body isn't bad either. At first I thought he was acting the way he was because he had a small dick and didn't want the rest of us to find out about it, but I was wrong."

"Yes, although that was a logical assumption, you now know it isn't the case. He's quite mature for someone his age." Noah merely smiled and shook his head in disbelief before walking away.

Over the rest of the day nearly everyone else said something to me about what had happened in the locker room too, including Benny. "Do you think he'll go swimming with nuttin on in our pool now?"

"I'm not sure, but I'd say it's starting to look that way, seeing he was willing to change and shower in front of us and didn't have a problem that we were naked too. I'd say he's definitely moving in the right direction."

"Yeah, I hope so."

We spent time with the boys throughout the day, in between doing other things, and we had a very pleasant time. When we went up to tuck the boys in later, we decided to have a little chat with Ryan.

"So did you enjoy yourself and have a good time today?" I asked in an attempt to get the conversation started.

"Yeah, I really liked swimming earlier, but I had fun the rest of the day too."

"We could tell you enjoyed yourself at the pool, and you seemed to be more relaxed today too," Brandon added. Ryan looked up and grinned.

"You mean because I walked around naked and didn't cover up this time."

"That was one of the things," Brandon agreed.

"Yeah, I didn't see anyone else in the locker room and didn't mind if the rest of you saw my junk, cuz I knew none of you would try anything. Besides, I got to see all of your junk too."

"Still, that was quite a change," I followed.

"Yeah, I know, but I trust all of you now and don't mind any more. I wouldn't do it if there were other people around, but I was ok with just you guys."

"That's fine and we understand," I assured him. "We're just glad to see that you're beginning to relax around us and trust that we won't do anything to harm you."

"Yeah, I know and I'm sorry about the way I acted before."

"Don't worry about it, but we're happy to see that you're feeling comfortable around all of us now."

"Thanks, and I do," he added as I pulled back his covers and let him get into bed. After I tucked him in, Brandon and I kissed him on the forehead and wished him sweet dreams.

"I love ya, Dads" he told us as we were leaving the room.

"And we love you too, son," we responded before closing the door.

The next morning at breakfast, Dad made a comment while we were eating. "I see you've gotten out of the habit of going to church." It made us feel slightly guilty and almost like little children again.

"We did, because we had so much to do that we didn't feel we could spare the time."

"It's sad that you boys feel attending church is a burden."

"Not a burden, but we had to set our priorities. With having so much else to accomplish, it was either skipping church or cutting out something at home, like some of our chores or spending time with the boys. We chose the former and decided we didn't need to go to church just to prove our beliefs and values."

"That's true, but a weekly reminder of those beliefs and values doesn't hurt, especially for those who haven't been at it for very long." We immediately got the message that we should have been doing it more for the boys, than for us.

"Ok, I guess we can start going again, but I don't think we'll have enough time to do it today."

"Well, I'm going, in case anyone wants to join me," he added before moving on to another topic.

After Dad and Pop left for church, we called the boys together for a little chat. "If you didn't figure out what your grandfather was getting at earlier, he wants us to start going to church on Sunday again. Ryan and Benny, have either of you ever gone to church before?"

"I don't think so," Benny answered.

"I haven't," Ryan admitted.

"When we do, you'll have to wear a pair of slacks and a dress shirt, but you'll only wear your suit and tie to church on special holidays." I then went on to explain to them about what church was like, both Sunday School and the main service, and what a sermon was like. Then, I told them we'd be waking them up a little earlier next Sunday, so they'd have time to change after we ate.

Dad didn't say anything more about it when he got back, so we didn't either. In order to avoid another lecture, though, Brandon and I went upstairs to make sure all of the boys had a suitable outfit they could wear next Sunday, and that it was clean and pressed. We also checked their suits, since we knew Easter wasn't too far off and they would be needed then. Those items seemed to be in good shape as well, so we turned our attention to other things.

Over the next couple of hours, Brandon and I actually got to spend time working on the more mundane duties of running an office, such as paying bills and balancing the books. Afterward, we spent some time with the boys watching our usual programs, and then we sent them upstairs to get ready for bed.

We gave them plenty of time to finish up, and then went up to tuck them in. By the time we got to Ryan's room, he was still walking around naked and seemingly unconcerned by our arrival. I decided to put it to a little test, to see how he'd react.

"Woo hoo, another show," I teased, causing him to turn around and face us. He was also grinning.

"I know you like other guys, so I'll let you look, but you can't touch," he shot back before sticking out his tongue and then laughing hysterically.

That prompted me to grab him around the waist and toss him on the mattress before I started tickling his ribs. His initial laughter turned into cries of protest after a few seconds.

"Stop! Don't do that. Stop or I'm gonna pee all over ya."

"Oh, you're not getting out of it that easily," I threatened. "Take your punishment like a man. You're certainly hung like one."

Suddenly, he began to thrust his hips at me, but I wasn't sure why he was doing this or what it meant. "I'm sorry, and you can touch it if you want," he wheezed in between giggles.

That comment made me stop immediately and back away from him. "Ryan, I have no intention of touching your penis."

"Why not? You did it before."

"Only when I was giving you your physical and examining you to make sure nothing was wrong. That's the only time I'll ever do that again."

"I know, and I'm not worried about you doin' anything to hurt me now, so I wouldn't mind, but I did almost pee on ya."

"Then take your hose over to the toilet and drain it," I snapped back playfully. "We don't need you watering me OR your mattress."

He started giggling again as he raced out of the room, although he called back to us over his shoulder. "I'll be right back, so don't leave."

"We won't."

Once he was gone, Brandon looked at me oddly. "Do you think that was wise?"

"I wasn't worried. He's been acting like he doesn't mind any more, and after what he told Richard, I wasn't concerned about how he'd react. I thought a little tickle torture might even help us bond."

"You mean with him offering to let you touch his dick?"

"No, but I think he was only joking about that so I'd release him. However, I let him know that nothing of that nature was going to happen. I think he was just having fun trying to shock me."

"Maybe, but be careful."

Shortly after we finished speaking, Ryan sauntered into the room again, with a huge grin on his face. "How did you know I was ticklish?"

"I think most kids are, some more than others."

"Well, I'm really ticklish, but that was kind of fun too. I never had anyone tickle me when I was naked before."

"I just thought you should be punished for that wisecrack you made."

"Yeah, I know, but it was worth it. I'm glad you weren't afraid to touch me seeing I didn't have nothin' on. I guess that must mean you know I was telling the truth when I said I don't mind any of you seeing me like this any more."

"We definitely do, but it doesn't mean you have to parade around like that if it bothers you."

"Nah, it doesn't any more. I even like doin' it, cuz it makes me feel grown up."

"You're definitely grown up in some ways, as we can tell by just looking at you, but you don't have to prove anything to us."

"I'm not. I'm proving it to myself."

"Ok, are you going to put something on now, or are you going to sleep like that?"

"Wow, I never thought about sleeping naked. Do you mind if I try it tonight?"

"You can if you want."

"Then pull the covers back so I can get in bed."

"Yes, your highness, or is that your hiney."

"That's funny. It's what I called my butt when I was little."

"I know. A lot of kids do."

"So why did you just say that?"

"It sounded like you were giving me an order to get the bed ready so you could get in, and that's why I called you your highness, like a king or prince. Then I called you your hiney to tease you about the way you were acting."

"Well, I ain't a butt, but I'll get in bed when you get things ready."

I lifted the covers and he scooted his bare ass into bed. I then tucked the blankets around him and kissed him on the forehead. "Sweet dreams, son."

"Man, I like it when you call me that."

Brandon then kissed him and repeated the phrase I'd just used, which made Ryan's smile broaden. We were about ready to leave his room when he spoke again.

"Thanks for letting me live here and for being so nice to me. I really love it here and I love both of you. Night, Dads. See ya in the mornin'."

"Goodnight, son," we both said again before closing the door.

"Damn, that was a total shocker," Brandon stated when we got downstairs. "I was amazed that he was walking around naked when we got there, and then I thought you were out of your mind when you started tickling him. The way he was squirming around, one of your hands could have easily wound up on his genitals. If that happened, I envision him screaming bloody murder and demanding to leave, or else running to the phone to dial 911."

"Maybe it was a risk, but he was acting so playfully that I didn't see either of those as a potential outcome. In fact, I think he enjoyed it and was happy I did it."

"Yes, that's how it seemed, but I was just worried that it could have turned out the other way."

"And I'm thankful it didn't."

When I went to wake the boys up the following morning, Ryan wanted to talk. "I slept that way all night long and I might do it again. It felt really different at first, but once I got used to it I fell asleep and slept really good."

"I'm glad, now get out of bed and get dressed for school." As he climbed out from between the sheets, I noticed he had an erection.

"Ummm, it looks like you need to use the toilet, so go ahead. I'll see you when you come downstairs to eat."

"Yeah, I gotta pee now, but it gets like this a lot lately, even when I don't gotta pee." After saying this, he rocked his hips from side to side and made his dick swing back and forth. Then, he looked up at me and giggled.

"Yes, it's something that happens to boys your age when they enter puberty."

"What's that?"

"It's the time when your body starts changing from that of a little boy to that of a man."

"You mean cuz my dick got bigger and I got hair down there now?"

"Yes, those are some of the changes that happen."

"And getting boners?"

"Yes, now go use the toilet and I'll wait and explain a little about that while you're getting dressed, but you'll need to get a move on. If you want to talk about it more after that, then we can do it tonight."

"K."

When he returned, I explained puberty and the changes he'd still be encountering as he was putting his clothes on, and then we went downstairs together to eat. I was fairly certain he had experienced morning wood before, but I hoped the other erections he referred to were merely the result of normal teenage hormones, and not that he was somehow aroused by one of us.

I think the other boys noticed how Ryan was acting this morning too, and wondered why he was being so silly. He had a goofy grin on his face the entire time he was eating, but he never let on why. He also kept looking over at Brandon and me, and I'm sure the others thought he was sharing some kind of secret with us that he didn't want them to know about.

I filled Brandon in on what had happened as we drove to work and asked his opinion.

"Well, I wasn't there and can only go by what you've told me, but some of the things he's done lately are beginning to make me wonder. He seems to feel closer to you than me now, and I'm not sure if it might be more than just a father/son bond. He might even be developing a crush on you."

"No way, especially after what happened to him. I certainly haven't done anything to encourage it either, although I've had more intimate contact with him because of the physical."

"And when you tickled him last night."

"Yeah, maybe I did. I know he told Richard that he feels differently about gays now, but I don't think it means to the point where he wants to try things. If he does, then maybe he can get Noah to help him out. I know for a fact that Noah and Elliot messed around a little about a year after Noah came to live with us, so maybe he'll do that with Ryan too."

"You could suggest that to Ryan, but somehow I think he has his sights set on you." I considered what Brandon said, and although I wanted Ryan to feel close to me, I didn't want him to have a sexual attraction. I'd be more careful about how I acted around him in the future, and more observant of how he was responding.

When we got home after work that evening, Ryan greeted us at the door and asked if we were going to watch TV with them later. We told him we probably would, and that's when he told me he wanted to sit on my lap when we did it, to make sure none of the other boys beat him to it. I wasn't exactly sure why he wanted to do this again, but Brandon's comment from earlier began to ring in my ears. I would make sure nothing happened that seemed even vaguely sexual, and although I was tempted to not let him do this, I didn't want to throw cold water on his recent change of attitude. I wasn't sure why he was suddenly focusing all of his attention on me, though, but I was happy to oblige if it helped him feel like a part of the family. I just didn't want to encourage more than that.

As soon as Brandon and I got to the family room after dinner, Ryan hurried over to make sure he got to sit on my lap. Benny looked at us strangely as he went over to sit on Brandon's lap, and then Noah plopped down between us. I wasn't sure what was going on, but our entire family was now seated together on the sofa, except for Elliot. I wondered where he would sit when he returned home.

The others kept glancing over at us during commercials, and I think they were trying to figure out what was going on too. Sure, Benny and Ryan had sat on our laps before, but Noah usually only sat with us on special occasions. I had a feeling the others were all wondering what made tonight so special that it caused the boys to do this, especially Noah. I had a suspicion he was feeling left out lately, since he was the only one not sitting with us most of the time.

When our shows ended, we sent the boys upstairs to get ready for bed. I was tempted to just let Brandon go up to tuck Ryan in tonight, but then how would I explain it to him later? Both of us had always gone to do it every night, so I was convinced Ryan would feel hurt if I didn't show up this evening. Therefore, I put my concerns and uneasiness aside and headed up to say goodnight to him too. When we got to his room he was naked again.

"Are you going to put something on?" Brandon asked when he observed the situation.

"Nah, I want to sleep like this again. It felt kinda neat last night."

"Ok, then hop in bed," Brandon stated as he pulled back the bedding.

Ryan quickly did as he was told and Brandon tucked him in. Then Brandon kissed him on the forehead and wished him pleasant dreams, and then I did the same. Ryan was smiling broadly as I did so, but he didn't say anything other than to tell us both goodnight too.

The rest of the week went about the same, except that Ryan didn't sit on my lap every night. He and Benny alternated between Brandon and me, and Noah sat between us most times. On Friday, Noah sprawled out on the floor instead of sitting with us, but that was basically the only difference. Then again, that's not exactly true. Ryan wasn't naked when we got to his room each night either, but he was eager for us to show up and tuck him in. We were happy to do it and things were going fairly smoothly, so I was beginning to think maybe our suspicions had been unfounded.

On Saturday, we went swimming again, but Ryan was a little more reserved when we first entered the locker room. That was due to the fact that there were a couple of other men in there when we first arrived, so he wasn't quite as open and carefree as he'd been the previous week. I think Benny was slightly worried when he saw this, but he was no longer concerned by the time we left for home. When we'd finished swimming we found the locker room empty, and Ryan acted just as he had on our earlier outing, which put Benny's mind at ease.

Sunday morning, we all got dressed after eating breakfast together, and then attended church with Dad and Pop. I wasn't worried about sending the boys off to Sunday School on their own, because Benny would be in the same group as Joshie, and Ryan would attend the same class as Noah. Joshie and Benny would be in the senior group, for 9 to 12-year-olds, while the junior group was for those 5 to 8. Ryan and Noah would be in the teen class for those 13 to 17, and once they turned 18 they would move up to the young adult class. I merely asked Joshie and Noah to sit next to the other two and help them out, if it became necessary. They promised they would.

We all met up and sat together for the church service, and the boys filled Brandon and me in about a few things while the minister was greeting those just arriving for church. The boys didn't seem to mind having to attend the classes, but some of the things they heard were new to them and they found some of it difficult to make sense of. I told them we'd discuss it more when we got home and we'd try to answer all of their questions.

The sermon this morning was based on Matthew 5-7, the Sermon on the Mount, or the Beatitudes. I had a feeling this particular topic had been chosen as a lead up to the Easter season, and the sermon contained some valuable information. The thing was, I wasn't sure if it was making a great deal of sense to either Benny or Ryan without further explanation. We'd have to take care of that when we got home.

Once the sermon ended, the minister greeted everyone on the way out. When we got to him, he mentioned that he hadn't seen us recently, so we apologized for the oversight and told him we had a lot going on with Shannon's accident and gaining two new sons. We then introduced him to Benny and Ryan, and after they shook hands and exchanged greetings, we assured the minister he'd be seeing us every Sunday from now on. He said he looked forward to it, so we bid him goodbye and left.

We stopped for brunch on the way home, something we often did after attending church. That's because it was usually past lunchtime before the service ended, and none of us felt like rushing back to fix a meal. We also didn't want to have to wait to eat. This was something else Benny and Ryan enjoyed and they thanked us for doing it, so we explained it was something we usually did after church and it wasn't done just in their honor. That didn't seem to bother them, though, because they thanked us again.

When we got home, we explained the things the boys had questioned earlier and answered all of their questions. We told them that we knew it was a lot to assimilate at one time, so they should merely try to absorb as much as they could, since we'd be going to church every week from now on. They appeared fine with this and actually seemed to be looking forward to doing it again, which definitely pleased Dad.

Copyright © 2017 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another great chapter! The way Ryan keeps adjusting is astounding. I'm kind of glad Josh talked about the church.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow, the way that Ryan is adjusting to the being at the Cast Away is simply amazing. I hope that he will continue becoming a valued member of the family. Just as Wesley said above I am glad they made it back to Church.  Thanks for the great chapter. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Another great chapter! The way Ryan keeps adjusting is astounding. I'm kind of glad Josh talked about the church.

Thanks, Wes.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
48 minutes ago, tor200534 said:

Excellent chapter bill. 

Thanks, tor. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
38 minutes ago, Dewilmnative said:

Wow, the way that Ryan is adjusting to the being at the Cast Away is simply amazing. I hope that he will continue becoming a valued member of the family. Just as Wesley said above I am glad they made it back to Church.  Thanks for the great chapter. 

Thanks, Jon.  Ryan is making an amazing adjustment, so let's hope it continues.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ryan has made a great step into life. Thank you for another great chapter Bill. Till next week.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Stix said:

Ryan has made a great step into life. Thank you for another great chapter Bill. Till next week.

Thanks, Stix, and Ryan is definitely doing well. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..