Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 5,482 Words
  • 2,031 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding Love - 11. Chapter 11 - The Hounds That Money Can Buy

We sat alone on the ground for a few hours, not daring to move around too much for fear of being heard by someone above. It had been several hours since our friend had left when the door to the root cellar opened again. When we saw his legs come down the ladder, we noticed that he was once again carrying two plates, but he also had something else. He walked toward us and handed me the other item first. It was an old blanket, and although it was made of very course fibers and felt rough to the touch, it would still be better than sleeping directly on the dirt floor. As I took it from him, I heard Tad say, “gracias,” since he was more familiar with Spanish than I was. This caused our host to smile and nod in response.

After he had given me the blanket, he proceeded to shove the two plates under our noses. They had the same type food he’d brought to us the day before, but this time there were also some beans, along with the other item. He pointed toward the beans and he said, “Frijoles.” Frijoles… I guess that means beans.

Then he pointed at the other item and said “tortilla.” Tortilla? Tad and I looked at each other in surprise, because even though it appeared to be vaguely familiar, it wasn’t quite the same as any tortilla we’d ever seen or eaten before. He then put his fingers and thumb together, lifted them toward his mouth and said “comer.” I think this meant he wanted us to start eating.

He smiled as he watched us consume our food and when we were done said “bueno.” He then took the plates from us and turned around to leave, but he whispered “adios” as he climbed up the ladder again, just before he closed the door to our hideout.

It didn’t take long after he left before we were once again totally bored, but we knew we didn’t dare venture out of the safety of our sanctuary. We decided it would probably help if we played one of our fantasy adventures to pass the time, although we had to remember to do it quietly. Tad suggested we should pretend to be brothers hiding out from Greek or Roman slave traffickers who sought to make a profit from our misery, because it would be somewhat similar to our current situation.

Playing this type of fantasy would also give us other things to focus on and talk about as well, because we could discuss the various Greek and Roman gods we might have worshipped. We could even discuss various situations we’d been placed in or the types of different experiences we might have encountered if we’d been alive during those times. We would also be able to talk about the wars or battles we might have either witnessed or been involved in, since teenagers might have also served as warriors. It seemed like a good diversion and would definitely keep us from being quite so bored.

We kept our voices low and temporarily journeyed to an ancient world in the distant past, at least consciously, thus forgetting about our current situation temporarily. It was actually quite an enjoyable diversion and we spent much of the time telling each other what we thought it might have been like growing up during that period and serving as child slaves before we were able to run away from our master. Then we speculated about what we might have done to avoid detection or what would happen to us if we were captured.

Over the course of our time alone in the root cellar, we came up with many interesting ideas and became more sensitive to what it might have been like living in a much simpler time, with only a primitive technology. Our being brothers during our adventures led to a great deal of touching, hugging and even kissing, since any accomplishment or minor victory seemed to demand some sort of physical contact. We were more than happy to play our roles, but it soon led us to the point where we knew we needed some sexual relief, so I made the first move.

I grabbed the bottle of wine our benefactor had left behind and poured a little into my hand. I then used it to rub around Tad’s private parts, in order to cleanse the area much as possible before I tried to take him into my mouth. We were both quite dirty from living naked and sleeping on a dirt floor, so I had to try to get his genitals at least partially clean before we did this. I hoped the alcohol would also kill any microscopic creatures that might have taken up residence there in the interim. I then put some more wine in my hand and pulled back Tad’s foreskin, in order to get at the glans and clean it too, since I didn’t know for certain what might have accumulated beneath its protective folds of skin and wasn’t prepared to take any chances.

As soon this area had been cleansed thoroughly, I bent forward and took Tad’s stiffening cock in my mouth. The taste of the mixture of wine and left over dirt was strange, but I didn’t let it stop me. It had been too long since the last time we’d done anything like this and we both desperately needed it. Skipping the foreplay, I went straight down his penis until I held it entirely within my mouth. As I lifted up and then slid back down on his shaft, I let my lips drag his foreskin back and forth, so his deep red helmet was continually exposed. After I eventually allowed his foreskin to slide back into position, I stuck my tongue into the opening of that extra piece of flesh and stimulated the tender surface beneath.

Eventually, I slid down his shaft again, pulling his foreskin back at the same time, but this time I let the hood remained retracted. I then stuck my tongue out and allowed it to dart around and across his spongy, sensitive crown, which forced Tad to stifle a yelp he was about to emit, due to the sensations he experienced from contact with this sensitive area. He knew any such noise might lead to our discovery, so even though he was tempted to verbalize this pleasurable agony, he resisted the urge.

Unaware of his predicament, I placed two of my fingers and thumb at the base of his penis and used them to keep the foreskin pulled back, as I bobbed up and down on his mast. I also continued to tongue that responsive area on every upward movement and Tad was really squirming now, as he reacted to my manipulations on his pride and joy. Now, I was focused on letting my lips run up and down the sides of his erection, as my tongue wandered along behind, but I had also begun to suck ravenously on every upward stroke, as I attempted to hasten his release. The fingers of my other hand were now playing his scrotum, as I rolled his marbles playfully around and tactilely stimulated him even more. Sucking on him reminded me of having a candy cane at Christmas, as I tongued and slurped on his throbbing pole, and a sweeter piece of candy I’ve never known.

I continued to rise and fall on that marvelous stalk of flesh until I heard Tad begin to pant and then I readied myself to receive his creamy filling. A moment later, the first ribbon of cum spurted from his slit, slammed into the back of my oral cavity and easily slid down my throat, just before a second volley coated my tonsils. Greedily, I continued to siphon his hose and took each blast as if it were the very first I’d ever received from him. After swallowing every precious drop he had to offer, I still didn’t want to release his penis, even when it could offer me no more of his sweet nectar. Reluctantly, I let it fall from my mouth and then moved up Tad’s body so I could kiss him fully and deeply, as I hugged him tightly to my chest.

It took Tad several minutes to recuperate from the lingering effects of his thunderous release, but as soon as that happened, he wanted to do the same thing for me. He also used the wine to cleanse my boyhood, before he plied it with his mouth. Once it was free of the accumulation of filth, Tad took my boner willingly and with great gentleness, as he let his tongue play with the surface of my rigid shaft. He enthusiastically used his lips to toy with the exterior of my shaft as his tongue teased the tiny mouth at the top of my glans. This attention was sending shockwaves all along my mast and jolts of pleasure rippled throughout the rest of my body. If that wasn’t enough, he then used one of his hands to pay attention to my testicles and the pleasurable feelings dramatically intensified.

After carrying on like this for several minutes, Tad took my meat between his lips and slowly lowered his head until his nose was nestled in my pubes. My penis was now totally enveloped in the warm, moist lining of his mouth, with his tongue continually sliding around the surface of my rod. I was completely lost in the all-encompassing wonders of the marvelous feelings that consumed my erection, as he continued to bob up and down on my pole. Tad added a powerful suction to this process and I could feel the inevitable tightness building in my groin, which signaled the early stages of my sexual fulfillment.

As the pressure continued to build in my scrotum and the bolts of electrical impulses increased in both frequency and intensity, Tad worked harder and harder to provide my needed release. When I reached the point where I couldn’t delay the inevitable any longer, I gave in to my needs and let my penis explode, as it shot bullets of my hot juices into Tad’s hungry mouth. They repeatedly filled his oral cavity, but only momentarily, before they disappeared down his digestive tract. This continued until my gun fell silent, after having run out of ammunition.

Tad made certain he’d drained my wand completely and licked my tube clean, before he released it and let it fall onto my thigh. He then moved up beside me, so he could kiss my face and wrap himself tightly around my body. When I came out of my sexual stupor, which had been brought on by such an intense release, I placed my arms around him as well. We cuddled together on the old blanket the Mexican had provided us and fell asleep. It was now long after the last rays of sunlight had disappeared and we found ourselves in a state of oblivion, as we made our nightly journey to a place somewhere between life and death. Another night had ended and we’d endured one more day away from the ones we loved.

We awoke the next morning to the sounds of multiple vehicles driving around the dusty paths above, which was accompanied by the cries of people shouting in Spanish and the echo of whistles being blown from multiple locations. We had no idea what was going on in this little village at this point, so we became extremely frightened, as we considered what might happen to us if our whereabouts was discovered. We backed ourselves into the corner located on the same wall as the ladder, but farthest away from it. Then, we scrunched down and made ourselves as small as possible, as we huddled in the area where the two walls met and threw the blanket over our heads, to hide our bodies. Then, we clung to one another’s trembling frame, as we waited to see what was going to happen next.

As the sound of voices seemed to be getting closer to our little hideaway, our fear grew proportionately with their advance. Our hearts were beating furiously in our chests and we could even hear the rhythm of our beating hearts, as the blood flow pulsed through the tiny vessels in our ears. Our breathing was rapid and shallow, so with the blanket over our heads, the collection of carbon dioxide was probably the only thing that kept us from hyperventilating. Our skin was both cool and clammy to the touch, a fact that we discovered when we began to cling to each other. I thought I was going to wet myself, or worse, when I heard the door of the root cellar being thrown open.

Tad and I held our breath, hoping it would prevent the intruder from seeing any movement under the blanket, while at the same time praying our body tremors wouldn’t be noticeable either. Through the blanket, we could tell someone was shining a light, probably from a flashlight, on the area where we were and then we heard the sounds of someone climbing down the ladder. We then heard the person kicking things as he moved around, but we could also make out the sound of his boots striding across the dirt floor, as he continued to move closer to our location. Suddenly, the blanket was ripped from our bodies, revealing our presence, and we found ourselves staring up into the face of an armed soldier.

He grabbed a whistle out of his shirt pocket and began to blow on it vigorously. Then, he moved over to the ladder, climbed up until his head was above the opening, and started shouting something in Spanish, before he began to blow his whistle again. Before long there were two other people in the hole with us and several more standing around the entrance, looking down into our current prison. One of the men who had come down the ladder was obviously an officer and he spoke to us in a recognizable form of English.

“You hide very good and cause much problems,” he stated. “Come to me.”

I believe what he meant was that he wanted us to follow him, because he suddenly turned and climbed up the ladder. The other two men gave us a hand up and then pushed us forward, while indicating they wanted us to follow their leader up the ladder. Reluctantly, we did as they requested and climbed the ladder up into the daylight. When we reached the surface, we were grabbed by two other soldiers and noticed our benefactor being held between another pair of soldiers. The officer then came toward us again and spoke.

“He help you, yes?” the officer said, while pointing at the figure of our former host.

“No,” Tad replied bitterly, while shaking his head.

“Where you get clothes and wine?” he asked pointing at our pants and the bottle being held by one of his subordinates.

“We stole them,” I answered flatly. “We sneaked up late at night, just before dawn, and stole what we needed.”

He eyed us as if he didn’t believe what we’d just told him or maybe it was because he didn’t understand what we’d just said. Then he moved over to our host and said something to him, but I didn’t understand what they were discussing, since they were speaking Spanish. I assumed, however, that he was trying to trick the man into confessing by telling him we’d admitted that he’d aided us. Our accomplice seemed to hold his own, however, and must have insisted that he didn’t realize we were using his root cellar as a hiding place. I gathered he must have been convincing too, because they allowed him to leave and go back into his hut.

The officer then barked out something to his troops, before we were dragged out to the street and led down it, until we noticed we were approaching our former place of captivity. Another soldier ran ahead of us and went into the small building, but he soon emerged with Sovie and Diego.

“These are the missing man childs you look for, no?” the officer asked Sovie.

“Yes, these are my stepsons,” Sovie replied. “Thank you for finding them for me.”

“No, we’re not his stepsons,” I screamed. “This man kidnapped us and forced us from our homes. We don’t want to be with him and we ask that you contact the American authorities to come get us.”

The officer looked puzzled, so I wasn’t quite sure if he had understood what I’d just tried to tell him. He then looked toward Sovie again for an explanation.

“El Capitan, I married their mother, but the boys do not like me,” he stated. “They are unhappy that I brought them down here for a visit, because they didn’t want to leave their friends for the summer.”

“He only married my mother, not Tad’s,” I spat out in response. “We aren’t down here for a visit either. He stole us and plans to sell us to some rich Arab.”

“I’m sorry, El Capitan. The boy is an awful liar,” Sovie replied, as he tried to finagle his way out of my comments. “I thank you for your assistance and will take care of them from now on. Here is a little something for your time and effort.”

Sovie then slipped the captain a wad of Mexican bills and the man put them in his pocket. Next, he bellowed out some orders and the soldiers began scurrying back to their vehicles. Sovie and Diego then led us into our temporary jail again and closed the door behind us. Nothing more was said, until we heard the sounds of the military vehicles starting up and listened to them fade into the distance, as they drove out of sight.

“You two little bastards have cost me a lot of valuable time and money,” Sovie spat out vehemently. “Diego, hold the little assholes while I give them a shot and then you can signal the driver that we’re ready to leave. We’ve got to get moving, so I’ll be able to keep my appointments.”

Diego grabbed the back of our necks as tightly as he could, so he’d be able to squeeze them and cause us a great deal of pain if we struggled, which we didn’t do. While Diego was doing that, Sovie dug a needle and small bottle out of a leather kit, filled the hypodermic with the contents from the bottle and rubbed some alcohol onto our arms with a cotton swab, before he jabbed the needle in. We were soon feeling quite drowsy and neither of us remembered anything else, until we came to in the back of an old truck. For a while, all we could see was the cloud of dust that was being kicked up as a result of our passing, but later we could see other vehicles either following us or going in the opposite direction.

Sometime later, Tad and I realized we must have been getting closer to a populated area, because the sounds we were hearing were becoming different and we could hear people talking and kids shouting. It wasn’t long after that before our vehicle pulled to a stop, the engine turned off and we were dragged from back of the truck. We were now standing in front of what appeared to be a hotel and were quickly rushed inside, led to one of the rooms by our captors and pushed through the door. Diego and Sovie then gave us our instructions.

“The bathroom is there and you have fifteen minutes to wash yourselves or each other,” Sovie announced. “I want you squeaky clean and looking human again by the time you come out of there or one of us will take you back in and rewash you. I don’t think either one of you will want that to happen, so do it right the first time.”

We were then pushed into the tiny bathroom and the door was shut behind us. We immediately began to look around, but there wasn’t much to see and no window in the room. I then walked over to the tub, turned on the water and rerouted it through the shower, before we took off our oversized pants. Now that we were naked, we enthusiastically stepped into the tub and moved under the trickle of water, since there was neither much of a flow or a great deal of pressure. We let the water soak our filthy bodies thoroughly before we began to lather up.

Words could not possibly describe how great the warm water felt as it splashed over our skin and began to wash the layers of dirt away, since our bodies had not been cleaned completely or properly for many months. The pure joy we were receiving from this simple pleasure was incalculable and seemed to give us more energy than we’d had prior to coming in here.

As the surface dirt began to rinse off and disappeared down the drain, we took the soap and began to wash each other, as we tenderly removed the accumulation of grunge that stubbornly still clung to our flesh. We continued to soap up and rinse off multiple times, before we could see the pale color of our original complexions again. Now, we focused on cleaning the tangled rat’s nest that some would call our hair, and even though we cleaned it as well as we could, it was so snarled and matted that it would be impossible to get it looking good again without shampoo or assistance.

Sovie was soon banging on the door and telling us our time was nearly up, but I felt he had already given us much longer than the fifteen minutes he said we had before sending us in here. I would imagine he knew it would take us quite a while to rid our bodies of the months’ worth of filth that had built up over the time he’d held us captive, so his claim of fifteen minutes was most likely just to motivate us to do this as quickly as possible. After we finished our shower, we dried off and exited into the common area, with the towels wrapped around our slim waists. We had thrown the white trousers into the trash once we had taken them off, because we didn’t feel they were fit for further use.

“Not bad,” Sovie remarked, as he inspected us carefully. “We’ll have to do something about that hair though.”

Sovie then took Diego aside and whispered something in his ear, before Diego exited through the door and headed outside. I was trying to formulate another hasty escape attempt and was anxiously looking around the room to see if I could spot another way out, since Sovie was blocking the door. I was just about to suggest to Tad that we might try the window on the far wall, when Diego reentered and ruined the opportunity. I actually thought he’d have been gone longer than he was.

“Everything is set and we’re ready to leave as soon as you are,” Diego told Sovie.

“Terrific!” Sovie exclaimed. “Get these two loaded into the truck again and let’s be on our way.”

Tad and I were then forced to return to the truck and climb into it, before the truck took off and we were once again on our way to places unknown. We had only been traveling twenty or thirty minutes though, before the truck pulled up and came to a stop at our next destination. It was a small, but surprisingly modern airstrip, although its location was unknown to us. We were then dragged over to a small jet, as apposed to the plane that had brought us to Mexico when we first arrived.

As we moved toward the jet, I noticed my father’s corporate logo on the fuselage, which meant Sovie was using the company jet to perform his evil deed. We were then forcefully prodded up the small flight of stairs leading into the cabin and pushed inside. We were then directed to a pair of adjoining seats and told to sit down, after which we were handcuffed together and strapped into place.

The jet continued to sit in that same spot for quite a while and the pilot never attempted to start the engines, but nothing was happening within the cabin either. Then Sovie reentered the jet with a Mexican man carrying two bags. He placed the smaller one on the seat across the aisle from us and set the other one down on the floor. He then pulled out a large barber’s bib, wrapped it around my neck and fastened it. He then proceeded to take out a pair of scissors and a comb from the smaller bag, as he began to cut my hair.

I don’t believe the comb was doing him much good, since my hair was so tangled and matted, but as he cut some of it off, he would lift the removed hair and drop it into the larger bag, to keep from making a mess on the jet. He ended up cutting my hair really short, probably due to the fact that it was the only way to do it while avoiding the tangles that snarled the bulk of my head. Once he finished, you could finally once again tell the color of my luscious locks and I actually was beginning to look human again. The man then took a bottle out of the smaller bag and sprinkled some of the contents over my head and rubbed it into my scalp. I assumed it was some sort of tonic for the hair or scalp.

Once he’d finished with me, he removed the bib and moved over to do the same thing to Tad. I watched as he cut Tad’s hair and was amazed that he was able to do this to each of us without it hurting in any way. I figured that working with the rat’s nest on our heads, he might have tugged painfully at our hair as he lifted it so he could cut it or possibly even have nicked us with the scissors. I figured that might have happened accidentally, since he was forced to work with such an unbelievable mess, but it never happened. Tad and I were both extremely thankful that he had been so gentle and professional in carrying out his duties.

After he completed cutting Tad’s hair, he collected the bag containing the clippings, removed the bib and placed it on top of the clippings. He then packed up the tools of his trade in the other bag, before Sovie handed him some money. He then exited the aircraft, as the jet’s engines began to roar to life, and then the door to the jet was closed and secured for takeoff.

I looked over at Tad and was impressed by how much better he looked, just from having completed the simple acts of taking a shower and getting a haircut. He was once again the boy I had met and fell in love with, who can remember how long ago, although his hair was much shorter now. He was no longer the little savage that we’d both begun to look like the longer we’d been held in captivity and he once again resembled the boy I knew and loved. I quickly scanned Tad’s naked body next, since we had to leave the towels in the truck so they could be returned to the hotel, and marveled that he was no longer a mere boy. He had grown, matured and changed in numerous ways, until he had become the young man seated next to me.

Although we were both skinny, you could still tell his chest had begun to fill out and he was taller now, than when we had first been kidnapped. His feet were also bigger as well, along with another part of his body that I was even more interested in. You could also see hair sprouting in different areas of his body, such as the beginning of a faint outline of a moustache forming on his upper lip. There was also a fine down on his face where his sideburns would soon be and a light coating of hair on his arms and legs. There was also hair sprouting in his armpits and the hair that had begun to appear above his dick was now a cute little horseshoe-shaped pubic patch, but still not as thick as it would be in another year or two. I’d almost missed noticing these changes before, probably because of how filthy we were, and wondered if I looked just as different to him.

I didn’t have much time to ponder this train of thought though, because the jet’s engines revved slightly, as the others sat down and buckled into their seats. Before long, the jet was moving, as it taxied down the runway and got into position for takeoff. We all pretty much knew where we were heading, but I was scared to death, since I feared what was going to happen to us next, so I assumed Tad felt the same way. We were about to be flown to the Middle East, where we were going to be sold to some rich Arab and used like sex toys, so we would probably never see our families again.

My stomach was in knots, my heart was racing and my breathing was quick and ragged. Why wasn’t the cavalry storming up to stop the plane and coming to our rescue, so they could take us back to our parents? What happened to Dean and his offer to help? Did Sovie find out about that and stop him… or even worse, kill him? Was Dean ever able to tell anyone else about us? Does anyone know we’re still alive or have they all given up hope? Did either of us still have a chance at the future we wanted or must we resign ourselves to a life of being sexual playthings for a very wealthy man?

Before long, the jet sped down the runway, the nose began to lift into the air and we were soon on our way across the ocean. I didn’t want to look out the window, since that would only serve to depress me even further by emphasizing we were leaving behind any chance of being rescued. I noticed Tad wasn’t looking out the window either, because he was looking down at the floor, but once in a while he would also glance over at me or scan the interior of the jet. I don’t know if he thought the posse would storm out of the cockpit to rescue us or not, but whatever he was hoping for, it wasn’t about to materialize. Our former lives and dreams were now behind us and an unknown fate lay ahead.

I tried to talk to Tad during the flight, but we weren’t able to find anything we were willing to discuss in front of the others, since they could probably hear everything we said. No matter how hard we tried or how much we wanted the distraction, we were unable to think of anything to say that could possibly make us forget about our current situation and presumed fate. We finally settled back and tried to sleep, while realizing this would have been the one time we would have welcomed Sovie giving us a tranquilizer and thus allowing us miss most of the flight. We were not that fortunate though, but we somehow managed to get a little sleep during part of the flight.

I’m not sure how many hours the flight lasted, but it seemed as if it took forever. When I began to think we might run out of fuel first, before we reached our destination, the pilot announced for the others to return to their seats and prepare for landing. We could sense the jet begin its descent, as it slowly dipped below the clouds and headed toward the sandy surface of this part of the world. We continued to descend lower and lower, until we felt the impact of the wheels hitting the tarmac and the jet’s engines being thrown into reverse, which was done to stop its forward progress.

Once we came to a near stop, the jet made a turn and taxied over to an isolated terminal, as the pilot moved the craft into position for us to disembark. Tad and I knew there was nothing left for us to do now, but to accept the inevitability of the fate that awaited us.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..