Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 5,970 Words
  • 2,302 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding Love - 7. Chapter 7 - A Long Lonely Wait

We had been in the shack for nine days when Mr. Sovie showed up again. I knew how long it had been because I’d found a nail and used it to scratch a line in the plywood floor each morning, but I did it under the mattress where it wouldn’t be noticed. That way, I could keep track of how long we had been cooped up in this place. When we heard his vehicle drive up, we placed our ears against the door to see if we could hear what was being said on the other side.

“How soon before we get rid of these brats, Bart?” the man guarding us asked my stepfather.

“It’s going to be a while, because that other fag’s parents have got cops roaming all over the place,” Sovie replied. “They not only went to the local police when this started, but they have also involved the sheriff’s department and the Texas Highway Patrol as well. It seems as if the kid’s old man is close to one of his bosses and that guy is a good friend of someone high up in the Texas Highway Patrol. Every damn one of those agencies has a group of officers out working this case, so I ended up passing through four stop-and-go checkpoints just to get here.

“It doesn’t look as if it’s going to get any better for us either,” Sovie continued. “Hell, the last meeting I had with Mr. Driscoll, he suggested the Highway Patrol was considering bringing the Texas Rangers into this and possibly the FBI, if the kids weren’t found soon. That’s why I brought you enough supplies to last for a month, just in case they start watching me to see where I’m going. I had to tell one of the cops that stopped me at the last checkpoint that this stuff was for my invalid mother.”

“A fucking month!” our guard screamed. “I don’t want to be stuck out here all by myself for no fucking month. Man, I’m so horny already that I’m about to explode. There ain’t any way I’m going to last much longer, let alone go a whole month without sex.”

“Cool it, Parker. I’ve got you covered there too.” Sovie stated. “My friend, Dean, knows about this local place and he’s going to bring you out a little company every few days. He’ll stay in the shack and keep an eye on the kids while you go out somewhere with the prostitute and get your rocks off.”

“Thanks, Bart. I should have known you’d have all the bases covered,” Parker agreed. “You always take good care of me any time I do a job for you, so I’m sorry that I doubted you, boss. Sometimes I let my one-eyed friend do my thinking for me, and that generally gets me into trouble. You’d think I would have learned that by now.”

“Yes, you should have,” Sovie agreed. “You’ve got to get that thing between your legs under control before it lands all of us in a heap of problems. So have the brats been giving you any trouble?”

“None. I think they must be fucking each other’s brains out though,” Parker replied. “I hear strange noises coming out of there at all different times of the day and night.”

“I don’t think they’re into fucking yet, but I’m sure they’ve been helping each other get off, just the same,” Sovie responded. “Those two are pretty horny for just starting puberty.”

“God, to have the stamina and sex drive of a teenager again,” Parker mused, nostalgically. “Sure would be nice.”

“Hell, from what I hear you don’t have any problems when it comes to sex,” Sovie quipped. “I’ve heard rumors that you can still put a stud bull to shame.”

“Hehehe. Yeah, I can still hold my own, but not like I could as a horny teenager,” Parker confirmed. “Those were the days when I had more pussy than I could shake a stick at and I could go for hours without having to come up for air. Man, I could shoot three or four times without going soft.”

“I’m glad I wasn’t one of your girlfriends then,” Sovie jested. “Look, I’ve got to get back before someone gets suspicious about where I’ve been. If you need to get any messages to me, give them to Dean and he’ll see that I get them. I’ll try to get back here just as soon as the heat is off.”

That was the end of the conversation, but we’d learned some important things from it. First, we discovered we were going to be here for a while, but this wasn’t exactly a pleasant thought either. Second, we found out that other people were going to be coming in and out of here, so maybe one of them will mention us to somebody else. Even if they do it accidentally, it might still lead the cops to this location. Lastly, we knew Dad D had every law enforcement agency in the area out looking for us and was nearly ready to involve even more. That alone sure made us feel good, once we knew how much he cared and that he was doing everything he could to get us back. Hearing this, I became more confident the police would eventually find us and Sovie would go to prison for a very long time. That would be really great and I’d laugh in his face when the cops led him away in handcuffs and leg irons, just so he’d know I thought he was a stupid, arrogant fool.

Later that evening, we were given our second meal of the day, but this one was a bit of a surprise. We had been accustomed to having only canned foods served to us since we’d been here, but this meal was totally different. It must have been a direct result of today’s delivery, because we had fresh potato salad, deli meats and Italian bread to go along with our one liter bottle of water. Tad and I pretended we were dining together at a big, fancy restaurant. You know the type with a valet attendant to park your car, snooty staff dressed in tuxedos and candles lit in the center of every table. In this little fantasy, we decided to be boyfriends out celebrating our first anniversary together. We capped off the evening lying on the mattress, with our groins even with each other’s face, so we could suck each other off.

Nearly simultaneously, we started to lick and suck the other’s prick, but I amused myself first by munching on Tad’s foreskin for a while, before sliding it back and forth over the glans. While I was doing that, Tad licked my exposed dickhead and teased the little eye by flicking his tongue in it. We were soon as hard as rocks, so we finished our licking and then quickly swallowed each other’s boner. Our heads were bobbing up and down, as we slid back and forth along the saliva-slicked sides of the erection in front of us. Our actions might have appeared to a casual observer to be about the same as dueling derricks in one of the local oil fields.

We sucked furiously, as we vigorously nodded on one another’s masts, and soon our hips were thrusting up to meet the other’s downward lunge as we sought relief. We were rapidly bringing each other to the point of no return and would soon reap the reward from our efforts. Since neither one of us could produce semen yet, our bodies shuddered in sperm-free convulsions, as our hearts pounded wildly in our chests, until the throbbing in our groins subsided. Our nearly simultaneous dry orgasms were still extremely enjoyable and provided us with a temporary moment of bliss in this otherwise dreary existence.

After a few minutes, I swung around so we were laying head to head again, and then we wrapped our arms around each other and kissed goodnight, as our bodies calmed down and our breathing returned to normal. It wasn’t long before we drifted off to sleep, but throughout the night I kept waking up, because I thought I could hear the sound of a motor running every so often. I kept thinking Sovie had returned, but I couldn’t figure out why he would come back at such a strange hour. Then I concluded I must have only dreamt the noises, so I put the idea out of my mind and went back to sleep.

Shortly after we awoke the following morning, I heard the same motor sound again and it was even louder when Parker came into the room to give us our cereal. That’s when I had another surprise, because the milk on the cereal was very cold today and not the same as if it had been with the milk in an ice chest or as part of a freshly made batch of powdered milk. This seemed to be the missing piece to my puzzle, so I felt as if I now knew what the noise was from. I believe Sovie must have brought out a generator to be used to run a refrigerator, and as I learned later, a small microwave he’d supplied too, so Parker could heat up some of the canned food for all of us.

Unfortunately, this also helped to confirm that we were going to be here like this for a while, so it started me thinking. How the heck were we going to get out of this? Tad and I had already investigated the entire room to see if we could find a way out, but we came up with nothing. The only way in and out of the room was through the one door with the double deadbolt locks. I didn’t want to give up hope completely, because I figured there had to be some way to get out of here so we could go back to Tad’s house. We were still very scared about what was going to happen to us if we didn’t escape, so we desperately wanted to find a way out of here. The one thing that kept us going and prevented us from giving up completely was our desire to get back home to Mom and Dad D, so we could resume a normal life.

We spent the rest of the afternoon considering our situation, but things continued to look bleak. The only thing we could find to do was to try to improve our immediate situation, so we thought of one change we needed to have taken care of right away. By the time Parker opened the door to give us our evening meal, I begged him to do something about the bucket in our room.

“Please, mister, won’t you empty that bucket for us?” I pleaded. “It’s filled almost to the top and it stinks in here. It’s not like we can open a window to get rid of the smell. Besides, we won’t be able to do much more in it before it begins to overflow and that will leave one heck of a mess. If we’re going to be here much longer, that smell is going to get into your room too, and believe me, it’s not a good smell to have to live with.”

Hesitantly, Parker looked at the bucket and saw what I told him was true. He went over and picked it up by the handle and took it out of the room with him, but I still heard the locks click into place when he left. I’d thought about making a run for it when he went over to pick up the bucket, but where would I… or we go? When I took a quick look around outside when we first got here and were put in this shack, I couldn’t see anything for miles in any direction. Besides, Tad and I were both naked, so we’d be burnt to a crisp in the hot sun, even if we did get away. Like it or not, I felt it would be best to pass up the opportunity and stay put. Before long, Parker came back carrying the empty bucket and set it back in the corner where it had been. Hopefully, some of the smell would now dissipate, seeing the contents had been deposited elsewhere.

That evening we had a meal similar to the one from the previous evening, but this time we imagined we were having a picnic on the beach. As the evening progressed and the bright moonlight began to filter into the room, we took a long, solitary walk on our make believe beach. In reality, we merely walked slowly around the room while pretending we were taking a stroll beside the moonlit ocean. In our minds, we were watching the waves as they crashed onto the shore, before we waded out into the cool water and splashed each other playfully. That put us in a very joyful and romantic mood, which led us to cuddle upon on the sand, otherwise known as our mattress.

After some energetic kissing and extensive petting, I found myself climbing on top of Tad’s body, until our erect and pulsing wands were touching. Instinctively, we began thrusting and grinding our hips against each other, which created enough friction to set our cocks throbbing. In my mind’s eye, I could see us lying there on that isolated strip of beach, making love in the moonlight. Once we had both climaxed, we fell asleep satisfied and temporarily free of our prison cell.

The following morning, Tad came up with another way to pass the time, when he began asking me questions about my family. We’d never really talked about any of this in great depth before, because it brought back memories about what had happened to my dad, as well as how I felt about my mother. Now, however, I thought it was the right time for Tad to learn more about my heritage, plus it would also be a good distraction.

“Tad, my great-great-grandfather started out as a cattle rancher and worked his way up until he had a very large spread just outside of Dallas,” I began. “One very hot, dry summer, all of the ponds and streams on his ranch started to dry up and the only water source he had was the main well. Since the situation was getting serious, he decided to have another well drilled to provide a source of water for the cattle. The place where he chose to do this was near one of the better grazing areas, but it was quite a few miles from the main house, so he couldn’t exactly haul water there during the drought. The funny thing was, they never found any water and struck oil instead.”

“Wow! That was really lucky,” Tad shrieked. “So he made all of his money from that one oil well?”

”Not exactly,” I answered. “After that, he had several more wells drilled at different locations around the ranch and that’s how my great-grandfather became a very wealthy man. Eventually, he gave up his cattle interests completely and turned his attention to the oil business. Heck, I wouldn’t be surprised at all if that old oil derrick we saw coming in here was one of my great-great-grandfather’s original steel wells and this was the shack from which they controlled the operation.”

“Really?” Tad asked, surprised. “So you think it’s one of his?”

“It’s possible. The very first wells were made out of wood, but they started building steel wells, like the one we saw, sometime in the 1920s,” I confirmed. “That might have been one of them, although I don’t really know for sure. At first, my great-great-grandfather only dealt in crude oil and sold it to other people who would then process it, but when my great-grandfather was old enough to get involved in the family business, he talked his father into getting into the refining end of the business too, instead of just selling it to others.”

“Do you mean like making gasoline and motor oil?” Tad asked, since he wasn’t as familiar with the industry as I was.

“Sort of,” I agreed, “and it was my great-grandfather who was responsible for building the family’s enormous wealth. Once he started breaking the crude down into other products, such as gasoline, kerosene, heating oil and engine oils, the money poured in and profits skyrocketed. Since he was involved in many more ventures than his father, he decided to build the home I live in now. Unlike my great-great-grandfather who still lived in the house on the old ranch, my great-grandfather felt he needed to be closer to the things going on in the city, so he built the Randall mansion in a nice area on the outskirts of Dallas. Now, it’s now longer on the outskirts of the city, but it’s still a nice area.”

“Yeah, and I really like your house,” Tad agreed. “I just don’t like being there with Sovie.

“Yeah, I feel the same way,” I agreed. “When my grandfather got involved in the business, he decided to branch out into even more stuff and started to purchase other businesses, such as barrel and drum-manufacturing companies. By doing this, they were now also making the containers their products were be stored, sold and transported in. A short time after that, he had the company take over the transportation and delivery end of the business too, so they were making money on both ends of the production process, by supplying the crude and then taking it to market. The growth of the family business, including all of these other subsidiaries, was phenomenal and my family ended up with more than its fair share of the profits.”

“Wow! I knew your family had money just by looking at your house,” Tad acknowledged, “but I never guessed you were that rich.”

“We are and my father did his a lot to make the business grow even more,” I confessed. “After he started working in the family business, things began to go sour in the industry as a whole, so my dad convinced my grandfather into getting involved in even more stuff and they spread out into other areas. My dad had the company take over various other businesses that dealt in the production of an assortment of other oil based products, such as paints, varnishes, lubricants, hydraulics and even plastics, because he said it seemed to be the most logical step to go there next.”

“Wow! Your family is into everything,” Tad observed.

“Yes, we do a little in a lot of different areas,” I agreed. “All of those changes and expansions my dad made helped to keep the money coming in. I’ve also heard enough conversations to convince me that my father sometimes did some really sneaky things to take over some of these other companies though. By doing that, it not only made him extremely successful at what he did, but it also him really unpopular and even hated by his competitors. His deals were vital though, in keeping the family corporation afloat and helped to maintain our lifestyle by giving my dad a steady flow of income. That’s pretty much all there is to tell.”

I think I told Tad as much, if not more, than he wanted to know about the illustrious Randalls, but my briefing had also taken up much of the morning too.

After lunch, Tad and I started looking around the room again, to see if we had missed anything, because there had to be a way we could get out. The roof was obviously made of wood, so it would be the weakest point, but we had no way to reach that high, since there was nothing to stand on, except each other. I didn’t feel that either of us was tall enough or strong enough to lift the other up that high, so we put the idea out of our minds. The floor was made of wood too, but even if we got through it, then we’d have to dig a tunnel. The shack appeared to be built right on top of the ground, so there was no way to crawl out from under it and we didn’t have any tools to dig our way out either, so it looked as if we were trapped here.

After dinner, we heard Parker playing music in the other room, which was another first, although we weren’t sure how he was doing it. Did he have a radio, iTunes, iPad or something else? Even though we weren’t sure where the music was coming from, it gave us something to listen to, so Tad and I pretended we were at a concert. The songs that were playing weren’t anything special, but they were enough of a diversion to make us forget about the terrible situation we were in, at least for a little while.

After telling Tad about my family earlier, I went to bed thinking about how much I missed my father again and how my once secure and comfortable future was now in doubt. Even though I hadn’t been very fond of my mother for quite some time, my most vivid thoughts during the evening were about her. I wondered if my disappearance had concerned her at all or if she was just drowning her life in more booze. Did she miss me and was she worried about where I was, or didn’t she even notice I was gone?

Nothing much happened for quite some time after that, but every few days a car would drive out to the shack and we’d hear another guy and a woman’s voice in the other room. Before long, we wouldn’t be able to hear Parker or the woman again for quite some time. Then, they would suddenly return, laughing and making a lot of noise, which told us they were drunk and had probably just come back from having sex somewhere.

Before they returned to the shack, the other guy, I think his name was Dean, would open the door to check up on us every so often, but he never said anything. Sometimes I thought he looked as if he was going to speak, but then he would change his mind and merely end up looking really sad, as he turned around to leave again. I think he might have felt bad for us, but he never did or said anything to confirm my suspicions. He would just stare at us, but at the same time he would try to avoid direct eye contact if we looked at him. It seemed almost as if he was embarrassed to be part of this process, because he really didn’t need to look in on us at all, since Parker never did, except at meal times. That’s why I felt he must have a guilty conscience and the reason he came into our room.

Things remained about the same for the next few weeks. Tad and I talked about different things, participated in more of our fantasies and I kept track of the passing days by scratching more lines in the floor under the mattress. I organized the marks in groups of five with six groups to a line. When a row was filled up with marks it meant thirty days, or approximately one month, had passed since our arrival. There was now one full line, with three other blocks of five on the next line, and I was just about to add another line when we heard a vehicle drive in. We wondered who it was this time, since it was too early in the day for Dean to arrive with the prostitute, so we figured it had to be Sovie with more supplies. Tad and I raced over to the door and listened, because we wanted to see if we could learn anything new about our situation.

“Hi, Dean,” Parker shouted, as the person entered the shack. “What are you doing here so early?”

“I’m just bringing you some more supplies,” he answered.

“Where’s Bart? Why didn’t he come out with them?” Parker wanted to know.

“He says there’s too much heat,” Dean explained. “The Texas Rangers are involved now and there is a Ranger continually staying at both boys’ houses. Bart didn’t feel he could get away without raising suspicions, so he asked me to fill in. He said he was asked a whole lot of questions after he made his last supply run here, so he didn’t want to take any more chances. Come on. You can help me bring the stuff inside.”

We could hear them shuffling in and out of the shack, as they set things down on the table or floor after they brought them in from the vehicle. They made several trips each before we heard them start talking again.

“So, did Bart happen to say how much longer I’m going to be here?” Parker wondered, since he seemed to be getting fed up with how long this was taking.

“He doesn’t know for sure,” Dean confessed. “He said it all depends on how long the cops keep the pressure on. Even though the various law enforcement groups have both kids’ pictures plastered everywhere across six states, they’ve had no reported sightings. Of course we know why there have been no sightings, but the cops have used the lack of information to conclude the boys aren’t runaways. They don’t believe two boys so young could have gone very far away without someone having at least seen them walking, hitchhiking or even stopping in to use a toilet somewhere. I guess they’re treating this as a kidnapping now and might even bring the FBI in, so they’re watching the movements of everyone close to either family.”

“Son of a bitch. This has already been a whole lot more than I bargained for,” Parker admitted. “How about you coming out here and staying with the two kids for a while, so I can get away from here for a bit?”

“I’ll talk to Bart about it, but I don’t think he wants anything to change until the heat dies down,” Dean countered. “I mean, someone might get suspicious if I stop showing up for work or disappeared for any length of time. You’ve been out here long enough that no one would link you to this, but I’m a different story. You were out here a few weeks before the boys were found missing, while you did all of the work on the shack, so there is no connection with your leaving the area. People just think you took a job out of town, but if I were to leave suddenly, it might not look right. We have to remain very careful, so we don’t blow it after all of this time.”

“I knew it was a mistake to agree to fix that room up for Bart all by myself,” Parker noted. “It took me a couple of days to get all of the supplies together and then I spent eleven days getting that room ready and making the other changes that Bart wanted. Now, I’m stuck here for God knows how much longer, so this sucks big time.”

“Yeah, but it must suck even worse for the boys,” Dean pointed out. “They didn’t have any choice in this at all and they’re not going to get anything out of the situation, so I feel kinda bad for them. I just got into this because Bart claimed we’d all make a great deal of money from it, but I’m not sure I’d have done it if I knew how young these kids were. The way Bart talked, I thought they were in their late teens or early twenties, but damn, those two don’t hardly have any hair around their cocks yet.”

“I know and I’ve thought about telling Bart I wanted out of this, but I know he wouldn’t pay me anything if I left,” Parker noted. “With him, you don’t get paid unless you finish the job, so after all the time I’ve put in so far, I’ve got to get something out of it. I guess I never really thought about the kids or considered how they must feel and what they’re going through. I’ve just felt bad for myself, but you’re right though. I can’t even imagine what they must be feeling, after being ripped away from everything they knew.”

“Yeah, it’s a shitty deal,” Dean agreed. “I would look in on them when I was here, because I wanted to say something to make them feel better, but I never could though. Every time I opened the door, I started to choke up and couldn’t get any words to come out. I wish Bart would give up this silly idea, because I can’t figure why he’s doing it. I think it has something to do with getting his hands on his wife’s money, but I don’t understand how the kids pose a threat to that, even though Bart feels he needs them out of the way for now. Hey, if this looks like it’s going to go on for more than another month, then I’ll consider giving my two week notice at work and taking over for you or at least split the job between us. Would that be ok with you?”

“Yeah, Dean, that would be great,” Parker confirmed. “I’d appreciate that a whole bunch.”

“Good. I’ll talk to Bart about it, as soon as I can then,” Dean added. “I’d better be getting back though, unless you need something else.”

“No, I’m fine, so you go ahead,” Parker told him. “I’ll see you on your next visit, but Dean, thanks for everything.”

Dean left and we heard his vehicle drive away, so Tad and I began to discuss what we’d just heard, when the door suddenly opened.

“Hey, you two. I’ve got something to talk to you about,” Parker stated, which surprised us, since this was this first time he’d ever really said very much. “If you two will promise you won’t try to run away, I’ll let you spend part of the day out here with me. I have a radio and a small television I can plug into the generator and that way you won’t have to be so alone. What do you say? Will you promise you won’t try to take off?”

Tad and I looked at each other first and then nodded hat we agreed, but I also turned to Parker and said it too.

“Ok, we promise we won’t try to run away, if it means we can get out of this room for a while,” I confirmed. “Do you think we can get something to wear?”

“Look, I know your stepfather won’t agree to that and I don’t have anything for you anyway,” Parker stated. “Maybe I can talk Dean into bringing something out for ya, but I’m not sure. Don’t worry though, because I’m not into boys, even cute little ones like you two. I won’t hurt either of you, unless you try to run away on me.”

“Fair enough,” Tad answered. “What are we supposed to call you?”

“You can either call me Frank or Parker. I’ll answer to both,” he offered. “Look, boys, I’m sorry it has taken me so long to be civil, but I thought we’d only be here for a few days. I never expected us to be here together for this long. I’m sorry if I seemed kind of cold and uncaring.”

“That’s all right, because I don’t blame anyone for this except Mr. Sovie,” I told him honestly. “Thanks for letting us come out here though, because it was getting pretty boring in here by ourselves.”

“Look, kids, it’s none of my business, but Bart, I mean Mr. Sovie, says you two are queer. Are you?” Parker asked directly.

Tad and I looked at each other again, as we tried to determine how honest we should be with him.

“Well, to tell you the truth, we don’t know for sure,” I answered. “We might be, but mostly we’ve just been trying things with each other to see what it was like. We didn’t know Mr. Sovie was recording what we were doing or we would have been more careful.”

“Hey, guys, it’s ok,” Parker replied. “All boys try things with each other. Hell, I did too when I was about your age. I really am sorry that I was so cold to you though. Hey, what do you say about watching some television? I’ll see what I can find.”

Parker plugged the TV in, but we had trouble finding anything right away. The first thing he found was a Spanish language channel, but then he found one in English. When he did, Tad and I were amazed that it was a station out of San Antonio, because that’s in the southern part of the state, but it was better than nothing. After he found a station, we watched a couple of shows together and discovered Parker wasn’t such a bad guy after all. Needless to say, that day went better than the ones before.

When it got to be bedtime, Parker locked us back up in our room again, but he told us he’d let us back out for breakfast the next morning. We thanked him again, went into our cage willingly this time and got on the mattress. Tad and I talked a little about the change in our situation, but decided we should get some sleep instead, so we would be awake when Parker was ready to let us out of the room again. Tad fell asleep quickly, but I had too much on my mind, so it took me longer.

While I was drifting off into the land of blissful slumber, I began to wonder how Tad and I had kept our sanity while being locked up like this for so long. I mean it was very lonely with nothing to do and only having one another for company. I guess if we hadn’t had each other and our marvelous escapist fantasies, then I think we would have gone stark raving mad after only a few short days or weeks. Instead, we clung to each other, like a drowning man clings to a life preserver or piece of driftwood out on the ocean, and we managed to keep each other from being sucked under the surface.

If our attachment to each other hadn’t been obvious before, it was certainly becoming more and more apparent that we were inseparably bound to each other on a multitude of levels. Even our fantasies were slowly and subtly changing from hair-raising, action-packed adventures to something calmer and much more romantic in nature. Not only had our fantasies changed, but our time asleep was now spent in a constant, although not always a conscious, embrace.

Before this nightmare began, we would cuddle together, but it didn’t mean we would always stay that way throughout the entire night. Sometimes we would have separated before we woke up, but now we were emotionally and physically bonded together, which we maintained throughout the entire evening. Maybe things would change now that we had more freedom, but I doubted it. We still needed each other and were bound together in so many different ways. Even though we had told Parker we didn’t know if we were gay, I think we’d already admitted this fact to ourselves. Down deep, I think we both knew what we were and that we would stay together always.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..