Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 5,643 Words
  • 2,395 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding Love - 12. Chapter 12 - An Adventure Overseas

As soon as the door to the jet opened and the stairs were lowered, Tad and I were rushed off the plane and hustled into a waiting limousine, before Diego and Sovie got in behind us. There was another gentleman already seated in the vehicle and he addressed Sovie as soon as we had settled into our seats.

“Good afternoon, I am Abdulah and I represent the party who is interested in the items you are offering for purchase,” he said, as he looked at Tad and me.

His stare sent shivers running up and down my spine. The man had black hair, very dark eyes, a black moustache and a neatly trimmed ‘soul patch’ below his bottom lip, which was a small, triangular growth of hair between the lip and chin. He also had very white teeth and was dressed in typical Arab fashion, in a flowing white robe, with slacks underneath, and a red and white piece of cloth draped over his head and secured in place with a headband.

“Where is your employer?” Sovie asked, somewhat irritated. “I thought he was going to meet us?”

“No, I am to take you to his residence,” Abdulah replied. “You will meet him there.”

“Will we complete our transaction at that time?” Sovie pressed, seemingly anxious to get this done and over with

“Yes, everything will be completed after the merchandise has been inspected,” Abdulah answered. “We will arrive at our destination in about half an hour, so would any of you care for something to drink?”

Sovie indicated he would like something, so the man opened the bar in the limo and offered us all sodas.

“I’m afraid our religion does not permit the consumption of alcoholic beverages, so I hope these will quench your thirst,” he apologized.

“This will be fine,” Sovie told him, “since we didn’t come here for the refreshments.”

As the limo pulled away from the terminal, Sovie and Abdulah began talking about many things, none of which pertained to our current situation. I tried to look out the windows and observe the surroundings, but at first there wasn’t much to see. The landscape was fairly barren as we drove away from the private airstrip, but about ten minutes later I could see the outlines of a fairly modern city looming up before us. We didn’t enter the city and bypassed it completely, until we came to a large building on the outskirts.

The building was huge and appeared to be a small palace, but there were a collection of fences surrounding it and I also saw armed guards stationed at several strategic points around the perimeter. Once the limo was granted entry into the compound, the driver pulled up in front of the main entrance and several people came scurrying out of the building to greet us. One of them opened the door and we were all helped out of the vehicle, ushered up to the exterior door and then guided inside. Tad and I were still naked and we noticed a couple of the boys who had come out to greet us were hurriedly eyeing us. I didn’t know whether to be flattered, embarrassed or upset.

A boy in his late teens or early twenties then led Abdulah, Sovie and Diego off in one direction, while Tad and I were instructed to follow the two other boys who had been eyeing us. We were then taken to a large room that was filled with more boys, with some as young as six or seven and others as old as their early twenties. I guess this was the harem that we were being added to. The boys were mostly Middle Eastern looking, judging by their dark hair, dark eyes and darker skin, but there were a few others that looked different from the rest. They must have also been purchased from different locations; such as we were about to have happen to us. All of them were bare-chested, but they all had their genitals covered. Some wore pants, while a few just had a cloth wrapped around their waist and others had on what looked like a fancy diaper.

The two boys then led us to another area where there was a large pool and they quickly took off their own clothing, before they led us down into the water. They then used real sponges to wash our bodies, before we merely relaxed in the pool for another twenty minutes. When we were finally led out of the water, the two boys dried off Tad’s and my body with towels, before they started rubbing scented oils into our skin. It was a wonderful experience and felt really great, although I couldn’t truly enjoy it, since I knew why it was being done. I figured they were most likely just preparing us for our new master, so he would find us more pleasing while he was sexually abusing our bodies.

Once this had been completed, we were guided toward a large double-door that opened off of the room we were in. It led to a smaller room, where there was another man waiting for us. He turned out to be a doctor and gave Tad and me both a complete physical. He checked our eyes, ears and throats, as well as inspected our genitals, made us turn our heads and cough and took our temperature. He also took our blood pressure, felt up our arms and legs and made us bend over so he could check our rectums, which he probed with the finger of his lubricated, gloved hand.

When he finished checking us over, we were taken back to the first room and given some fancy silken pants to put on, before the first two boys we’d met started asking us questions. They spoke fairly good English and wanted to know how we had come to be here, so we gave them a very abbreviated version about our kidnapping, confinement and the trip here. Then they led us over to another group of boys about our age and we ended up repeating our story.

Tad and I tried to ask them some questions too, but we were told they couldn’t discuss anything about their past, their master or what he did with them, but were advised their master would tell us or teach us all we would need to know. It was kind of nice to be able to chat and interact with other boys around our age, but it wasn’t enough to mask the reality of what we were doing here. Tad and I remained depressed and scared, so no small talk or friendly help would change that easily. The two of us eventually moved away from the others and found a quiet corner where we could be alone, so we could discuss things between ourselves. We didn’t have long to do this, however, because the older boy, the one who had taken Sovie and Diego in the other direction earlier, reentered the room. He looked around and quickly spotted us, so he came over to where we were talking.

“You two are to come with me,” he instructed.

“Why?” Tad asked. “Where are you going to take us?”

“You are going to meet your new master,” he replied. “He wants to see the two of you immediately.”

“How come your accent is different?” I wondered. “You don’t sound like most of the others.”

“No, I am from Australia,” he explained, “so that is the accent you are detecting.”

“How long have you been here?” Tad wanted to know.

“We do not have time for this conversation now, because we must get to the other area immediately. Please, follow me,” he stipulated.

He then turned around and moved toward the main door, after he indicated we were to go with him. We followed him down a wide and lengthy corridor, passing several doors on each side of the hallway as we went. At the end of the corridor was a set of double-doors and they opened as we approached. We went inside and there were Abdulah, Sovie, Diego and another man who was dressed in the same type of attire as Abdulah. He was older than Abdulah, probably in his fifties, but the two men were very similar in appearance. All of these men were seated on some very comfortable looking furniture that had been arranged in a circular fashion, but Tad and I were taken to an open area slightly away from where they were seated.

“Ah, so these are the two that you are offering me?” the new man said.

“Yes, Your Excellency,” Sovie replied.

“How old are they?” the same man asked.

“I believe that they are both thirteen now,” Sovie stated.

“Ah, very fine. What about the examination?” the man asked the boy who’d led us here.

“The doctor reports they are both in acceptable health,” the young man answered.

“Then let me see them naked,” the man responded.

The older boy quickly approached where we were standing, told us to remove our garments quickly and then pushed us closer to the older man.

“Very nice, indeed, and just beginning to mature,” he observed. “Yes, very nice. You may take them over to the other side of the room, now,” he instructed the older boy.

We were then instructed us to grab our pants, before he took us to the far side of the chamber. He then told us we could get dressed again, so we quickly slipped the pants back on.

“You two stay alert now, in case there are problems,” he told us, which caused us to look at him, both surprised and confused.

The boy continued to watch and listen to the conversation that was going on between the men on the other side of the room and we could make out that they were discussing money. They were obviously negotiating a final price for the two of us and the discussion was friendly, yet heated. Once they finally agreed on an amount, Sovie looked pleased with himself, and the older man stood, summoned his guards to him and then made an announcement.

“Our agreement has been reached and I just have one more thing to say to this gentleman who has brought me these two fine boys,” he began. “You are under arrest.”

Sovie looked startled and Diego appeared as if he was reaching into his jacket for a weapon, but the guards had already moved into position and prevented that from happening. After they restrained Sovie and Diego and confiscated Diego’s weapon, the man buying us had his guards place them in handcuffs, before he approached Tad and me and began to speak.

“I’m sorry I had to ask you to undress earlier and hope you will forgive me,” he apologized. “It was a necessary deception to convince him this deal was legitimate and I was who I claimed. Once we got Mr. Sovie to acknowledge he had transported you here to be sold and we’d finally agreed upon a price, then we had enough proof to arrest him and his associate.”

He then paused briefly, before he spoke again, and I could see a great deal of sadness in his eyes. He obviously felt very badly about what Tad and I had been through, and that didn’t merely mean what had taken place since we’d landed.

“Please excuse my poor manners and let me introduce myself,” he eventually continued. “My name is Neb Hage and I work for the FBI, and Abdulah, whom you met in the limousine, is really Ed Abdallah who also works for the FBI. We’ve been tracking Mr. Sovie and his illegal activities for quite some time and now have enough evidence against him to put him away for the rest of his natural life.”

“But can you arrest him here, seeing we aren’t in the US right now?” I asked, since I wasn’t sure if they had the legal authority to arrest him in a foreign country.

“Yes, we absolutely can,” Mr. Hage answered. “The US has been cooperating with the local governmental officials and they have allowed the FBI to set up this sting. We were loaned this marvelous building to carry out the deception and the boys in the room you were in first were recruited locally. They are from various families where one or both parents work at a diplomatic embassy, either the US embassy or that of one of its allies. The boys are either locals or from the countries assisting us, but the older boys, or should I say young men, are actually in the early stages of their law enforcement careers or training. They had all been briefed, in depth, on how they were to act, what they were to do and what types of things they could say to you.”

“But they washed us and got naked to do it,” Tad blurted out, since he could believe that was part of the ruse.

“I know and those two boys volunteered to do it,” Mr. Hage replied, “after they first heard your story and before you were brought into that room. What you might not know is that was an actual bathing area and they thought it would be nice to do something special for you, after all the bad things you’ve experienced.”

Tad and I looked at each other, even more confused now than before.

“But what about the doctor and the physical?” I wanted to know.

“Oh, he’s a real doctor and is also one of ours,” Mr. Hage stated. “We wanted to make certain you were both in good health after the ordeal you’ve been through, and even though he informed us you are slightly malnourished, he assures us that overall you are fine. I received his report through the earpiece hidden by the headdress I am wearing.”

“How did you know that Sovie was bringing us here?” I continued. “How did you have time to set this up?”

“You boys can thank your benefactor when we get back to the States,” he assured us. “One of your former captors, a young man named Dean Jacobs, went to the Texas Rangers with information about you and they contacted us. The Bureau immediately began to put together several plans to rescue you, all at various stages of your captivity. In an effort to get Sovie and his associates to lower their guard, we had the Texas Law Enforcement Agencies call off their searches for you and announce you were presumed dead.

“When Mr. Jacobs first told us of your whereabouts, we made a hasty plan to rescue you from the shack where you were being held captive, but Sovie had moved you before we were ready to act,” Mr. Hage added. “It then took us quite a while to locate the spot where he moved you next, but we finally discovered it when we followed him down on his last trip. Unfortunately for us, while we were staking out that location we discovered the two of you had run away and no one knew where to find you. Since Sovie had bribed the military and local law enforcement officials, we couldn’t go to them for help and didn’t have enough time to rescue you, once they discovered you hiding in the village.

“We’d had also begun to set up this plan up from the start, once Mr. Jacobs provided us with enough information about Sovie’s plans that we could infer his intentions,” Mr. Hage explained. “We then began to track his phone calls, text messages, emails and other activities until we figured out precisely what he was up to. Once we knew that, we contacted the local government here to set up this operation and they acted very quickly to assist us.

“The local officials raided and arrested the owner of this location and interrogated him about his plans to purchase you, since he was the one Mr. Sovie had originally contacted,” Mr. Hage added. “Once they had that information from him, they loaned us the use of this facility and allowed us to take his place and continue on as Sovie expected, in case our other plans failed. Once Sovie contacted us to finalize the deal, we put everyone in place and lured him into our trap. All of what happened today was recorded by hidden cameras, so we’d have solid evidence of the entire transaction, from the time the jet landed and until the arrests were made.”

“Thank you so much,” Tad told him. “This whole thing has been horrible and I’m glad it’s over now. When do we get to go back home?”

“There are some details that still need to be taken care of, but we should be able to fly out of here some time tomorrow,” Mr. Hage told us. “We’ll fly directly to Dallas and notify your families to meet us at the airfield we’ll be using.”

“I can’t believe this is over,” I said in relief. “I told Sovie he was going to get caught and spend the rest of his life in prison. He did all of this just because he was greedy.”

“You don’t know how right you are about that,” Mr. Hage told me. “I must admit that we’ve had him in our sights long before he kidnapped the two of you though, but unfortunately it wasn’t a direct surveillance. If it had been, we might have been able to prevent what he did to you. Instead, we were merely monitoring his financial transactions and correspondence, but nothing we came across indicated he was planning to do anything to you.

“Mr. Sovie first came to our attention,” Mr. Hage added, “when he began smuggling exotic and endangered animal species into the country and was selling them for outrageous amounts of money. He used his veterinary practice as a front for his illicit business and purchased most of the animals in other countries. Along the way, it was suspected that he murdered several of his suppliers and effectively eliminated the middlemen, so he could increase his profits by not having to pay them.”

“I suspected he was really dangerous from what Dean had told us, so I was afraid he might try to kill us too,” I interjected, drawing a nod from Mr. Hage.

“Indeed he might have, if he felt he couldn’t profit from you some other way,” he agreed. “Anyway, we’d already had reports from three or four foreign governments about the murders he’d been suspected of committing, because he had been directly or indirectly linked to each of them. Even though he was the prime suspect in each case, no one had any solid evidence to connect him to those crimes, so they were afraid he’d get off if he were arrested. Every time it looked as if we might be able to nab him, he would change locations or move on to some new scheme to make money.

“In this case, when he could no longer change suppliers,” Mr. Hage continued, “he had to make another change. That was because he had either killed his suppliers or the others wouldn’t deal with him any longer, since they also suspected or had heard about his involvement in those deaths. Once that happened, he moved to Dallas and changed what he was doing, thus managing to slip through our fingers yet again.”

“So you couldn’t arrest him and send him to one of those other countries to stand trial?” I wondered.

“Some of those countries didn’t have extradition agreements with the US, while others didn’t have enough evidence to convict him either,” Mr. Hage explained. “So after that, Sovie began to launder money for other people through his veterinary practice, while taking a percentage of it for himself, but then he began to launder even larger sums through the Randall Corporation, once he married Win’s mother. He also had his eye on Win’s mother’s private wealth and it was the reason he decided to marry her, but that also meant he had to get Win out of the picture first. You’ll be told more about that when we get you back home though. For now, you can go with Ian, he’s the young Australian gentleman who was looking out for you while we were arresting Mr. Sovie, and he’ll take you back to wait with the other boys. Try to enjoy yourselves, while we take care of things here.”

Tad and I both thanked him again and then followed Ian back to the first room we’d been in. When we entered, the boys all came rushing over to greet us and were eager to find out what had happened. After we gave them a quick account about what went down, Tad and I thanked them for what they’d done for us. They each spoke, one at a time, and apologized that they hadn’t been able to say anything earlier, because they’d been under strict orders about what they could tell us. Since they didn’t want to risk ruining the FBI’s chances of nailing the bastard, they did as they were told. They were all very nice and Tad and I told them we appreciated everything they’d done on our behalf.

Tad and I then singled out the two boys who had bathed us and thanked them personally, but they just smiled shyly in return.

“The FBI told us a little bit about what had happened to you and we just wanted to do something special, hoping it would make you feel better,” one of them explained. “It’s something an honored guest in our country might have done for him, but the people bathing him might be women or other men. When we asked Mr. Hage if we could do it for you, he said he thought it would be fine.”

“Weren’t you guys embarrassed having to get undressed, so you could get into the water with us?” Tad asked next.

“No, not at all. It is not uncommon for boys or men within our culture to see each other naked when they bathe together,” the other boy explained. “In fact, group baths and nude swimming among the same sex is very common, so we gave no thought at all about being naked with you. We just wanted to do something nice on your behalf and merely wished we could have done even more.”

“You’ve already done more than you’ll ever know,” I responded. “Just the fact that you were willing to help us and you were also part of the group that rescued us, that’s all we could have hoped for.”

“Are you sure?” he countered. “If there is anything else we can do for you, just let us know and we’ll be happy to help.”

“Well, I am a little hungry,” Tad told him.

After he heard that, one of the boys ran over to one of the older boys, said something to him and the older boy left. The first boy came back to where we were standing and rejoined us.

“I sent Jack off to see what he can find,” he stated with a smile. “He should be back shortly, but until then, why don’t we go over there and sit down.”

We followed him over to where a bunch of cushions were spread around on the floor and sat down on them. We talked a little more and found out a little bit about this pair, as well as some of the other boys. Many of them were from local families, but their parents worked for either American or one of our other allies’ embassies, so they all spoke English quite well, although some had a British or Australian accent. They were all very nice and we had fun chatting with them.

After a while, Jack returned with some food that he had the kitchen staff prepare for us. Tad and I gobbled up the meal quickly and were given a soda to wash it down. God, it seemed good to be able to eat and drink something good and not have to sit naked on a dirt floor while doing it. After we finished our impromptu meal, we then turned back to the other boys. Once of them must have walked away while we were eating, because he suddenly came running back to where we were sitting.

“I just talked to Mr. Hage and asked him if you could stay with us tonight,” he explained, while pointing between himself and the other boy. “After I begged him, he said it would be ok, so you’re going home with us tonight.”

“You two live together?” Tad asked.

“Yes, we’re brothers,” he explained. “I’m Hakim and this is Mahomet. I am fourteen, and my brother is twelve, nearly thirteen.”

“I’m Win and this is Tad,” I countered, since I wasn’t sure if they knew our names. We then shook hands, now that the formal introductions had taken place. “Now, we will take you to meet our parents, before we help you relax and have some fun.”

We ended up leaving in the pants we’d been given to wear when we arrived and rode on a bus to the nearby embassy, where we met the boys’ parents, Mr. & Mrs. Akkabar. They seemed very nice, but they were also somewhat surprised by their sons’ news that they’d invited us to spend the night. I hoped the boys hadn’t overstepped their bounds and prayed it wouldn’t cause family problems, because they all spoke in Arabic for a few minutes before Mr. Akkabar turned to us and spoke in English.

“You are more than welcome to come to our home and spend the evening with us. Hakim and Mahomet have explained your predicament and we would be honored by your presence. The boys have said they will take care of all of your needs, because my wife and I must attend an embassy function in a few hours. Our home will be your home until it is time for you to leave.”

We thanked them for their generosity and then followed the family out to their car for the ride to their home. When we got there, Tad and I became aware of the fact that this family was fairly well off and had a very nice home. They even had a cook and a maid who took care of the daily chores. Shortly after we’d entered, the cook informed us that dinner would be ready in about twenty minutes, so Hakim and Mahomet used the time in between to give us a quick tour of their home, before we went back to eat. I’m not sure what we had, but it was quite good, although much different from what we were used to. By the time we finished eating, their parents were almost ready to leave and the cook was cleaning up the kitchen. We went with the boys into a common area where we sat and talked for some time.

Once it cooled down a little outdoors, the four of us went outside and kicked a soccer ball around for a while, before we eventually decided to play a little two-on-two game. It was Hakim and Tad again Mahomet and me. It was fun and we had a good time, even though Tad and I aren’t very good at this sport. Afterward, we went back inside and the boys suggested we all take a bath together to cool off and clean up after our recent activity. They explained they frequently took baths together, in order to save water, since it was a valuable commodity in this region of the world. We agreed with their suggestion, seeing we’d done this together with them once already, so they led us to their rather large tub. We all got undressed and got in, before I asked the question I had wondered about earlier.

“Hakim, may I ask you a question?” I began, hesitantly.

“Certainly, my friend. I will tell you whatever you wish to know,” he agreed.

“I see you and your brother are both circumcised and I was surprised by this fact,” I stated. “I expected most of the boys in the world were uncut, like Tad.”

“My family believes in the teachings of Islam and members of our religious sect practice the custom of circumcision,” Hakim replied. “All males are circumcised by the time they are ten-years old.”

“Ten-years old?” I questioned. “You mean it isn’t done when you’re a baby?”

“For some of the families it is done that way, but not for us,” he explained. “I was nine years old when it was done to me and Mahomet was circumcised at nine also.”

“Didn’t it hurt?” Tad inquired.

“No. We were given an injection to numb the pain,” he replied. “Our doctors do not use stone knives to do this with.”

“We didn’t mean to suggest that,” I countered. “It’s just that Tad and I were curious because of your age.”

“We take no offense,” Hakim answered. “We just praise Allah by sacrificing our foreskin to him, according to our Islamic tradition.”

“Thank you for making that clear to us,” Tad added, once Hakim had finished.

I think Tad was trying to make up for any insult he might have inadvertently made earlier, although I don’t think that was the way the brothers took it. Playfully, we washed each other’s bodies and then dried off. Once we had finished, Hakim and Mahomet offered to massage our bodies and rub them with oil again, so Tad and I eagerly agreed.

The brothers had us lie belly-down on a towel they had placed over the cool tile floor and then began to massage our necks, backs, buttocks and legs, but this time without any oil. When they finished doing that, they started at the neck again, but this time they rubbed the sweet smelling oils into our skin. It was wonderful and they even oiled the soles of our feet. At this point, they had us roll over on our backs so they could do our fronts.

Tad and I were already sprouting wood from the marvelous jobs they’d done on our other side, so we were slightly embarrassed as our wands flopped back and forth in the air. The brothers smiled at each other when they saw them and then began to massage our chests and worked their way down the rest of our bodies. When they came to our stiffies, they began to massage them too, but they only rolled them between their palms. I think Tad and I were both shocked when they did this, but it felt so good and the brothers were smiling so sweetly that we didn’t object. We let them work their magic, before they grasped our cocks with one hand and their fists started to fly up and down on our rigid shafts.

It was actually quite pleasant to feel another hand doing this, because their techniques were slightly different from our own. I could hear Tad moaning, even though I was making enough noise myself, and after several minutes of this intense pleasure, Tad and I both erupted, sending ribbons of our creamy sperm shooting onto our chests. The brothers pumped our dicks a little longer and then quietly cleaned us off. While we were coming down from our post-orgasmic high, they continued to massage our legs and feet. Once they finished doing that, they started to retrace the same path with the oils. They began at our necks, moved down to our chests and then moved on to our legs and top of our feet. Once they finished doing that, they came back up our body and oiled up our penises as well.

Almost instantly, Tad and I became hard again, which caused the brothers to look at each other and smile again. They put lots of oil onto our cocks and then stood up, straddled our waists and sat down on our rods, as they let them slide into their own boy chutes. Tad and I hadn’t been expecting this, since we had been lying their enjoying the massage with our eyes closed. When we felt this happen, we opened our eyes quickly and confirmed what they were doing, but then we just laid back and enjoyed their efforts, once we saw the contented looks on the brothers’ faces. They began to raise and lower their bodies on our poles and were making as much noise showing their enjoyment, as Tad and I had done when they jerked us off.

Mahomet was riding me and his hole was wrapped so tightly around my penis that it was a better grip than he had used when masturbating me with his hand. Even though I had cum just a short time before, I could already feel my juices beginning to bubble, which let me know my cum was anxious to spurt up the shaft. After just a few more lunges up and down my mast, I blew my load into him, like a boiler that exploded after having built up too much steam. My pearly custard was violently spraying into Mahomet’s gut and he appeared to be loving it. He kept riding me until I started to go soft and then he collapsed forward, onto my chest. I hugged him deeply in appreciation and then I kissed him. Mahomet didn’t hesitate and he kissed me back.

We continued that for a short time before I looked over toward Tad and saw that he and Hakim were embracing each other too, in appreciation for what they had just enjoyed together. It had been wonderful and seemed to erase some of the bad memories of past few months from our minds.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..