Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 5,543 Words
  • 2,245 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding Love - 9. Chapter 9 - A Change In Fortune

After we’d recovered from our little workout and I’d had time to revel in the wonderful feelings I enjoyed due to my birthday present from Tad, I quickly got on all fours and offered myself up to him, so he could experience the same pleasure. Without hesitation, Tad grabbed the baby oil and loosened me up in the same fashion I had employed on him. As his first eager finger slid into my rectum, I involuntarily gasped and flinched from the intrusion, although I immediately assured Tad I was fine. I was also intrigued by how my body had responded to its own basic instincts and tried to keep the violator out of an area that until now had been a one-way thoroughfare, outgoing only.

After I adjusted to this foreign object being inserted up my buttocks, Tad began to pump his finger back and forth in my dark shaft. When this action became effortless and my resistance to the invader had lessened considerably, Tad inserted a second finger and slowly worked them around my passageway. I was more relaxed this time, so his entry and manipulations within my bowels were much less constricted. Soon, I was stretched to the necessary dimensions, but Tad made a few more energetic thrusts into my love canal with his digital duet before he finished. One of these thrusts struck something inside of me that sent bolts of lightning shooting throughout my body. I involuntarily shuddered and nearly collapsed, but I remained upright as Tad withdrew his fingers.

“What happened?” Tad asked, concerned.

“You brushed against something in there and it sent chills up and down my spine,” I confessed. “It was really wild.”

“Yeah, that’s what I was telling you about earlier,” Tad replied. “It was wicked cool, wasn’t it?”

“Absolutely great,” I agreed. “I don’t know how else to describe it.”

“I understand what you mean,” Tad concurred. “There really aren’t words to explain how it makes you feel or what it does to your body.”

Tad then hesitated momentarily and smiled, to let me know he was glad I’d experienced it too, before he continued our little conversation.

“Do you think that you’re ready now?” he wanted to know.

“Yes, I’m all set,” I confirmed. “Here, let me get you prepared now.”

I then took the baby oil and squirted a line of the liquid along the length of his penis and then began to rub it all around. Tad’s penis started to firm up almost as soon as I began doing this, so by the time I’d finished his hot steely poker was sticking out from his groin, ready for action. I turned around, presented him with my ass and waited for him to begin.

As soon as he saw I was ready, Tad inched his way forward until his stiff cock was pressing against my asshole. He gave a quick thrust and his dickhead penetrated my rosebud, but there was no pain, only pressure when this happened. He continued to gradually push himself into my bowels, until I felt the front of his body touching my muscular mounds. Tad paused at that point, but only briefly, before he began to assault my tunnel of love. Excited by this new experience, he pumped in and out of me fairly rapidly, as he stroked every centimeter of his cock against my virgin channel.

I could hear Tad panting as he made love to me, while my body rocked back and forth with every thrust he applied to my anus. The two of us swayed back and forth in this sexual rhythm, but Tad’s initial experience didn’t last very long. After only a couple of minutes, I felt his magic wand swell within me, just before he sprayed my lining with several hot blasts of his boy juice. As Tad’s last jet of cum filled my no longer virginal tube, he leaned forward onto my back to steady himself. The combination of his body weight and the wonderful sensations coursing through my body at that point caused my four limbs to turn into mush, so I tumbled forward, into a heap on the mattress.

Neither of us could find enough strength to move for a few minutes, so we remained like that for a while. Eventually, I was able to roll Tad off my back and then continued to roll over until I was looking into his face. Slowly, his eyes flickered a few times before they opened, but I don’t think he was actually able to focus on anything at that point. His lovely orbs were still glazed over and they didn’t seem to be concentrating on anything in particular, as he gazed into space. When he was finally able to take notice of me of me again, I smiled and he smiled back.

“Wow! I can’t believe I just did that. Was it great or what?” Tad proclaimed, in a voice that sounded as if had a bad case of laryngitis.

“Yes, it was frigging awesome,” I agreed. “Thank you… thank you so much. That was by far the best birthday present I’ve ever been given.”

“Me too, Win, so I want to thank you with all of my heart for this,” Tad admitted. “I couldn’t have enjoyed myself more.”

Since we were both satisfied and sated, we moved into position to cuddle with each other and quickly fell asleep. It was a long, dreamless sleep, because there was nothing left to dream about, since our wildest wish had just been fulfilled. Instead, it was a euphoric slumber, where we each lingered in the warm glow of pleasurable feelings that had so recently engulfed our bodies. We awoke fully rested and in high spirits the following morning, but it was going to be difficult to disguise our uncommonly good mood, so when we went out to join Dean, he spotted it almost immediately.

“My, my. Don’t you two seem to be exceptionally happy this morning!” he observed. “What’s up?”

“I guess it was just because of our birthday celebration last night,” I responded, with as much sincerity as I could muster. “It was nice to have someone else finally recognize our special day and that we’re now teenagers.”

“Yeah, that was real nice of you, Dean,” Tad concurred. “I guess I wouldn’t have even remembered my birthday had passed by, if you hadn’t done that for us. Thanks a lot.”

From the expression on Dean’s face, it appeared as if he bought our excuse for our upbeat mood, but he was also choking back his own emotional response to our words of gratitude. After a brief pause, he was eventually able to reply.

“Fellas, it was nothing and I wish I could have done much, much more for you,” he admitted, as he shyly accepted our praise for his actions. “I’m glad you guys enjoyed that little surprise and it made you feel so good, because it’s nice to see you two smiling again.”

If only he knew what had actually caused those smiles he so admired. I wonder if he would still have been happy for us if he knew the truth? I was also glad he’d given us these t-shirts, because I’m sure our dicks were probably bright red, well at least a deep pink, due to the friction resulting from our recent workout. I’m sure that particular noticeable trait would have given us away for sure.

The next few weeks went about the same as they had since Dean had taken over. There were quite a few more slash marks past the full eleven rows now, which indicated we had been here nearly a year, when something new and unexpected happened. One day we heard a vehicle drive up and just assumed it was Parker making one of his deliveries. When the door opened, though, there stood Mr. Sovie. When he saw us standing with Dean, he went absolutely ballistic.

“What the fuck are they doing out here?” he screamed at Dean. “They’re supposed to be locked up all the time.” He then glared at us, so we raced to our room. “And who the fuck gave them those shirts? They’re supposed to be naked 24 hours a day.”

“But, Bart, they can’t go anywhere,” Dean responded. “We’re too far out in the middle of nowhere and they’d die if they tried. I just gave them the shirts for modesty purposes.”

“This isn’t a fucking vacation for them and they don’t have any modesty,” Sovie screamed back. “You would know that if you’d seen the videos I have of those two little queers sucking each other off. Now get in there, get those shirts and lock that Goddamn door. I was thinking about sending you along when I moved them, but I can’t do that now, since I know how weak you are. I’m finally able to do that now, because the heat has died down and the cops have given up on finding them, but I need people I can trust to assist me. You are not only untrustworthy, but you are also weak, dangerously and sentimentally weak.”

“Sending them? Where are you sending them?” Dean wanted to know.

“I’m getting them out of the country,” Sovie replied. “They’re going to be moved tomorrow afternoon and that’s all you need to know. Unfortunately, now I’ve got to find someone else to look after them at the new location. You certainly know how to screw things up.”

“Look, Bart. You don’t need to find anyone else,” Dean insisted. “I’ll go with them and I won’t let them out next time. I only gave them a little breather after I explained to them that they would most likely die out there, if they tried to run away, so they never did anything like that. They’re only kids, Bart. I just wanted to give them a little break.”

“Well, I don’t need some soft-hearted, fag lover watching out for their interests,” Sovie hissed. “You’re supposed to be working for me, not them. I told you what I expected to be done, but that’s not what happened. If Parker were here, I would have him stay tonight to make sure that things were done as they were supposed to be. Seeing I can’t replace you that quickly, you’ll have to stay tonight, but your job ends when they get taken to the new location. Be warned, however, that I don’t want to find anything out of the ordinary when I return tomorrow.”

Dean understood what Sovie was saying, but he still wanted to try to protect us.

“Bart, please let me go with them,” Dean pleaded. “This won’t happen again. I promise.”

“You’re damn right it won’t, because someone else will be doing this job,” Sovie screamed. “I’ll get to my connections tonight and I’m sure they’ll be able to supply me with someone more reliable for the trip. I’ll pay you tomorrow for all services you’ve rendered, although it won’t be as much as you were expecting, because you didn’t carry out your duties satisfactorily. Don’t bother ever contacting me again about additional work either, because there won’t be anything for you.”

Having said that, Sovie wheeled around and exited through the door, slamming it firmly behind him. Once we heard the vehicle start up and drive away, Tad and I came creeping out of our room.

“We’re sorry, Dean,” I blurted out, almost crying. “We didn’t mean to get you into trouble.”

“You two didn’t get me in trouble and I don’t care what he thinks,” Dean replied. “I’d do the same thing again, even knowing how he was going to react.”

“But now you won’t be able to go with us and we don’t even know where that’s going to be,” I pointed out. “He’ll probably get some ogre to watch over us now.”

“You’re probably right about that part though,” Dean reluctantly admitted. “I wish I could go with you and help you out, but I’ll have to try to find another way to be of assistance. I’m not sure what I can do, but I’ll try to figure something out. You two just stick together and behave, so nothing happens to you. I won’t forget either of you and I’ll pray for the best.”

“Thanks, Dean,” Tad added. “We won’t forget you either. You made this place almost bearable and we’ll always be thankful for what you did.”

We both gave him a big hug to show him our gratitude, but then Tad and I remained clinging to him, as tears streamed down our faces and soaked into his shirt. After a minute, Dean sat down and pulled us onto his lap, so he could squeeze us both tightly. We were all too choked up to speak, so nothing more was said for a long time. Finally, Tad found his voice and began to respond.

“You don’t think he’ll hurt us now, do you?” he wondered, while looking scared.

“I don’t think so. If he was going to do that, I think he would have done it already. I’m not sure what his plans are, but I don’t believe it includes harming you.” Dean stated, but then he paused for some time before he spoke again. “Guys, listen carefully, but don’t tell anyone else what I’m about to say. After they take me back into town, I’m going to find a way to tell the police what has happened to you and who was involved. That way, they should be able to rescue you before too much longer. You can’t let on that you know about what I’m planning to do though or Bart will have me killed and you’ll never be reunited with your families.”

“We won’t say a word and it would be great if you could tell the police,” Tad replied. “Maybe they could find out where we are and rescue us.”

“But won’t the police arrest you and put you in jail for being involved?” I asked, since I was concerned about Dean.

“That’s a very definite possibility, but I’d welcome the jail time if it meant you two would be safe and back home with your parents,” he responded. “I can’t promise you how soon I’ll be able to do it though, because Bart may have someone watching me for a while. I’ll do it as soon as I can, however, even though I won’t know where to send them. Maybe they can find that out by watching Bart more closely. Just keep your cool and don’t do anything that will give our plan away or we’ll all be doomed.”

“We won’t,” we responded, almost in unison.

“We’ll be good and we’ll also be careful,” I continued. “We will wait for you to send someone to get us and then we’ll let them know how helpful you’ve been, so they won’t take any of this out on you.”

“I don’t want you guys to worry about me,” Dean stated. “Just do what you have to do to take care of yourselves. I’ll be fine and I’ll make a deal or something when I let them know about what happened to the two of you. I’ll get the Texas Rangers or the FBI on your trail as soon as I can.”

We all hugged once more, before Dean sent us back to our room. I also heard the locks click into place behind us, because I felt he was afraid Sovie might return sooner than we expected.

The rest of the day was very long and hard on us, because we wondered what my stepfather was going to do with us next. He said he was going to send us out of the country, so which country was he sending us to? It was obvious he was doing this so the different police groups working on this case couldn’t find us, but it was probably so we couldn’t find our way home either, if we were able to escape. It certainly left us with a whole lot to think about.

Being back in the room was also hard on us, since we had been able to wander around the shack for quite a long time and had gotten used to having someone else to talk to. The isolation was already getting us down again, but at least we still had each other. I hope that part doesn’t change when Sovie sends us to this new location though, because that would really suck.

That night, Tad and I cuddled up together on the mattress, but this was mainly to comfort one another and not for any sexual purpose. We were both trembling, since we were scared about what was going to happen to us next, and this new uncertainty was making us very uncomfortable. I don’t think either of us slept very well or for very long that night, and when we were able to drift off, we suffered through some horrible dreams. On occasion, we’d awake with a start, perspiring and trembling from the unsettling visions. We’d both been lying there awake for quite a long time already, when Dean opened the door to our room to offer us breakfast.

“Come on, you two. Get out here and eat your breakfast with me,” he urged.

“But what if Sovie shows up?” Tad asked, extremely concerned. “Won’t you get in more trouble for this?”

“Yes, if I get caught, but I don’t intend to let that to happen,” he answered. “If we hear a vehicle drive up, you two scoot back into your room and I’ll lock the door behind you. That way, Bart will never know that you’ve been out here with me.”

We nodded our heads in understanding, but we were still worried about Dean, since we didn’t want to have him get into even more trouble with Sovie, which might cause my stepfather to hurt him in some way. About forty minutes later, we heard the sound of an engine, so Tad and I raced into our room. Dean locked the door behind us, before putting our breakfast dishes on the counter. When things calmed down a little, we noticed that the sound wasn’t that of a car or small truck and was somehow different. Dean must have realized the same thing, because he looked out the window, to see what it was.

“It’s a small plane,” he said to no one in particular. “They’ve got a small plane out there to take you away.”

We heard him through the door and I was certain he’d said it like that so we would know what he’d discovered. Before long, the door burst open and Sovie pranced in. He looked about quickly and smiled when he saw we weren’t in the main room.

“I see you came to your senses and are now taking care of the boys the way you should have been doing all along,” Sovie smirked.

“Yes, I told you I wouldn’t repeat my mistake,” Dean stated. “Now, will you allow we to accompany the boys to their new accommodations?”

“No, I’ve already hired someone else for that job,” Sovie sneered. “Your job is to pack up the food quickly and take it out to the plane, while I get the boys ready for transport.”

Sovie then unlocked the deadbolts and pushed the door to our room open. He immediately strode over to where we were seated on the mattress, grabbed each of us by an arm and dragged us into the main room. He then pushed us down into separate chairs and pulled a small packet out of his pocket. He swabbed my arm and gave me a shot, before doing the same thing to Tad. I wanted to fight him on this, but other people had come into the room, so he would have used them to hold us down if we put up a struggle. Besides, if we fought him on this, he’d probably harm us some other way to get back at us, so we just let him do what he wanted.

After he gave us the shots, a swarthy looking man strode into the cabin and began talking to Sovie. From what they were saying, it was possible he was going to be our new jailer. It soon became obvious that the shot Sovie had given us was some sort of tranquilizer, because Tad and I both began to feel groggy and swayed uneasily in our seats. Tad passed out first and his body slumped forward, as his head smashed into the table.

Tad and I must have been out of it for a long time, so once I came to I had to piece together the various stories I heard, in order to tell you about our ordeal. It seemed the new guy loaded Tad and me into the plane and secured us into place using the plane’s seatbelts. He also used another long, flat belt, which he placed around our chests and under our arms before securing it behind the seat, in order to keep us sitting upright. Then, he used three different pairs of handcuffs to keep us secured. He used the first pair to fasten two of our arms together, while the other two pairs secured our other arms to the armrest on our seats.

It appeared as if we were almost to our destination before Tad and I regained consciousness, but we both pretended to still be out of it even longer. We seemed to have independently come to this same conclusion, because we were hoping we might be able to overhear even more about what was going to happen to us next.

“So how long will I be staying there?” the strange, husky voice wanted to know.

“I can’t tell you precisely, but you will remain there until I have completed the next set of arrangements,” Sovie answered. “I’ve already got contacts setting up the next phase of this plan, but it will still be two, maybe three months before everything will be finalized.”

“And just where did you say this Akah… toucan we’re going to is?” the other man wondered.

“It’s Acayucan, you idiot,” Sovie’s high pitched voice hissed, irritated, “and it’s in the south of Mexico, between Mexico City and Guatemala.”

“What about the Mexican police, the soldiers and the local villagers?” the other man followed. “Are they going to stay out of our business or will I have to deal with them too?”

“No, they won’t bother you,” Sovie confirmed. “I’ve given all of their ranking officials enough money so they’ll mind their own business and let us do as we wish. You won’t have to worry about any of them bothering you or causing any problems and the soldiers and police will keep the villagers in line.”

“Have you made contact with your buyer yet?” the other man followed, which piqued my interest.

“He hasn’t been available this week,” Sovie answered, “but my contact has an appointment to meet with him next week. It’s pretty good news though. My contact told me this guy paid a quarter of a million dollars for an Australian kid, so he thinks we’ll be able to get at least a half million each for these two. He said he’ll start off by asking for 1.75 million for the pair and then we’ll be able to negotiate from there. He’ll take his ten percent from the final negotiated price, so that should still leave me over a million clear and you’ll get paid out of that.”

“Isn’t that a lot of money for a couple of kids?” the other guy followed, sounding skeptical.

“Fuck, this guy is a multi-billionaire, so a million and a half to him is like one or two hundred dollars to us,” Sovie chuckled. “This guy is into boys who are just entering puberty and these two are unlike anything he can get locally. In the Middle East, the boys all have dark complexions and dark hair, so fair skin and blond or red hair is worth a lot more money. Besides, he’s a businessman and knows the value of products, because he’s familiar with the law of supply and demand. He’ll pay the price once he sees the pictures, so I’m not worried. Which reminds me, why don’t you take those shots now, just the way they are.”

The swarthy guy got up, found the camera and started snapping photos of us nude and tied to the seat. I used this as my excuse to pretend to wake up and Tad followed my lead.

“What the hell are you doing?” I screamed, as he was taking the first snapshots.

“We’re just taking some photos for your new daddy,” Sovie said with a smirk, “because the guy is going to want to see what his two newest sons look like. Come to think of it, maybe I should have said new wives, not new sons. You’re going to become part of this guy’s harem and you two little queer boys are going to get all of the cock you can handle. If not from your new master, then maybe you can fool around with the other boys from his stable, the ones that he has set aside to satiate his sexual pleasures. You can fuck your little asses raw from now on, as far as I’m concerned.”

“You’re not going to get away with this,” I screamed. “You’re going to go to prison for a very long time when they catch you.”

“Catch me? The authorities think you two are dead and have given up looking for you,” he mocked. “You are now so far away from anything you know that you have absolutely no hope of ever getting back home. I’ll keep you here in Mexico until the guy handling this deal makes arrangements for my payment, and then you’re off to a new home across the Atlantic Ocean. I’ll never see you or have to think about you again, and all you’ll have to think about is keeping your new master’s cock hard and satisfied.”

“We won’t do it and you can’t make us,” I replied, defiantly.

“I won’t have to, he will,” Sovie sneered. “You will be his property and he’ll get you to do it one way or another, I’m sure of that. Maybe he’ll beat the shit out of you if you don’t do what he tells you to do, so you’ll either do it willingly or you’ll do it to keep from getting beaten harder or longer. You may be able to talk big now, but your tune will change once that whip starts cracking on your bare ass and back.”

Tad and I just looked at each other, totally shocked. We didn’t say anything more the rest of the flight, because it took all the self-control we had just to keep from crying hysterically at our new prospects. I think we were both determined to keep Sovie from reducing us to tears, because we didn’t want to give him the satisfaction of seeing us miserable. We might do a lot of blubbering once we were alone, but we were damned if we were going to cry in front of him.

Instead, I just shot him a very hateful glare. If looks could kill or turn blood cold, then Sovie would have either died or become Mr. Freeze on the spot. I’m not sure what Tad was thinking or doing at this point, but I was doing my best to make Sovie as uncomfortable as I could for the rest of the trip. I stared at him and gave him the dirtiest looks I could think of, anything I could do as I tried to make him squirm in his seat. I don’t believe he has a soul or a heart though, because nothing I did seemed to faze him one iota. He was probably even enjoying my attempt to bug him, because he had a shitty smirk on his face until the plane landed.

I did a great deal of introspection during the remaining minutes of the flight though, but once the plane touched down, I knew we were hundreds of miles from our homes and hopelessly out of our league. We would have to do something and do it quickly, if we didn’t want to be sent to the guy somewhere in the Middle East though. The only problem was, I had no idea what we could do or how we would get away, especially not from where we were now. My fear was far greater at this second than it had been since this nightmare had started. I would do my best to keep my emotions from showing through, because I had to keep Tad from suffering through the same terrible thoughts that I was thinking. I was determined to keep up my macho front, so Sovie didn’t declare victory quite yet and to give Tad some hope. I knew what I had to do, but now I just had to find the strength and the courage to carry it out.

Once the plane came to a stop, we were unbuckled and released from the handcuffs, before they dragged us off of the plane and over to another vehicle. This time we were ushered onto what appeared to be a cross between a truck and a bus, without being either. We climbed onto it the same way we would get onto a bus and there were several seats for us to choose from, but this thing didn’t have a roof. The sides of the vehicle were about even with our shoulders as we sat in the seat, but it was also quite ancient. I wouldn’t have been surprised to learn it had been in use for the past seventy or eighty years. It did get us to our destination though, even though I wished it hadn’t, and then we disembarked.

Our new residence was worse than the shack where we had spent the past year plus. This was just an adobe hovel in a small Mexican village, no more than a boil on a dog’s buttocks. This place wasn’t as secure as the other place, but what the hell, it didn’t need to be. We were hundreds of miles from our homes, didn’t speak the language, were still totally naked and we had a big, ugly guard, so there was no need for this to be Fort Knox. Since Sovie saw no way for us to escape or inform others about our plight, he was going to spend as little as possible on our accommodations.

It appeared that this place had three rooms, which included a main room and two smaller rooms, which probably served as bedrooms. Tad and I were locked inside one of those rooms, but as we were being led into it, I noticed the locking mechanism was merely a simple sliding bolt that fitted into a notch in the doorframe. Of course, even if we were able to break through it, we would still be in a strange land and have no idea about where to go next, so the effort would be futile.

Even though we were still naked, it didn’t bother us at this point, because it was extremely hot here and there was very little air circulating in the hut. There was no window in the room we were in, but there were three small holes in the upper wall, each about three to four inches [8 to 10 cm] in diameter. I assumed this either allowed the hot air to escape or a small breeze to enter, although I wasn’t convinced which way it actually operated, but it was our only connection to fresh air.

I quickly scanned the room to see what it had to offer and immediately noticed there was no mattress to sleep on this time. All we were given was a cheap foam slab, which wasn’t very thick, along with a couple of blankets. Instead of a bucket to serve as our toilet, we had an old cast iron cooking pot. It was a very large pot though, about the size of a small microwave, only round, but the best part was that it also had a lid. I was hoping that small asset would help to keep the smell from totally filling the room 24 hours a day. There were also a couple of rolls of toilet paper next to it, but that was it for the furnishings. There was nothing else in the room, not even a chair to sit on.

Once I had sized up the room, I turned my attention to our jailer. On our way here we’d discovered his name was Diego, since we’d heard him called by that name several times before we got on the ancient bus-like vehicle that brought us to this location from the plane. He appeared to be a very cold, uncaring person who didn’t have much of a sense of humor or any concern for us. We also knew we wouldn’t be receiving any breaks from him during our confinement, so this time things would go exactly as Sovie had requested.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..