Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,888 Words
  • 2,893 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding Love - 13. Chapter 13 - The Ordeal Ends

As soon as Tad and I had rested up from the ‘massages’ the brothers had just given us, Tad and I insisted they allow us to return the favor. Hakim and Mahomet smiled at each other again and quickly rolled over, belly down, on the towels. We began the same way they had done with us and started the massage at their necks and worked our way down their bodies. We worked our fingers into the flesh and muscles along their necks, backs and those delicious muscular mounds at their waist, before moving down their legs to their feet. We were enjoying doing this to them almost as much as we had enjoyed having it done to us. It was a real rush, especially when we went back up and applied the oils to those same areas.

When we finished their backsides, they rolled over and we repeated our efforts on their fronts. We kneaded our fingers all over their chests, but spent some extra time playing with their nipples, before we reached their waists. They were both fully aroused and their cocks were nearly as hard as diamonds. As we wrapped our hands around their stiff poles, you could see a look of contentment sweep over their faces, which confirmed they were as ready to enjoy this simple act, as we were to do it for them.

With a great deal of gusto, we began to flail away on their joysticks and pumped vigorously up and down, as Hakim and Mahomet began to moan and squirm from our manipulations. Other than playing with each other, Tad and I had never touched another boy’s dick and this was a new and exciting experience for us as well. We were really enjoying the reactions of the two brothers too, as they approached their release, and were happy we could bring them so much pleasure in such a loving way.

It was fun to watch them as they wiggled, panted and cooed as we played with their stiff cocks. We watched their faces intently, as they switched from showing expressions of pleasure, ecstasy and then finally scrunching them up into sort of a grimace, just before shooting their loads, even though Mahomet wasn’t able to produce as much and it was more watery. Both boys were panting very hard by the time we’d finished and their faces were flushed from the exertion. Once we released their pricks from our grip, we let them lie there for a few seconds and recover, while Tad and I cleaned the ejaculate off of their bodies.

We then finished massaging their legs and feet, before we began to apply the oils. Starting at their necks again, we slowly worked our way down their torsos and coated them with a generous supply of the fragrant liquids, as we rubbed it deeply into their skin, until we reached their toes. Then, we moved back up to their groins and did the same thing to their penises, just as they had done to us. Once again they became rigid, and as soon as that happened, Tad and I positioned our bodies above their stiff masts and began to lower our butts onto them, the same way they had done earlier.

Slowly, we impaled ourselves upon their spears of love, until they were fully inside our bodies. As soon as Tad and I were comfortable, we began to bounce up and down, like a child on a pogo stick, while squeezing our rectal muscles around their boners on each upward lunge. Soon, the brothers were panting, with their mouths were hanging open, and their heads were swaying from side to side, as the pressure of their impending releases began to build. When their bodies could take no more stimulation, they groaned, thrust their pelvises upward and hosed our intestines down with their rich lotion of love. We bucked a little while longer, until their erections began to deflate, and then we leaned forward and kissed them lovingly on the lips. We remained like that for ten or fifteen minutes more, as they slowly came down from their sexual high.

When Hakim and Mahomet had recovered from their orgasmic bliss, we began to talk about what had happened between us.

“Man,” I began, “I was really shocked when you did that to us. Since you are so religious, I didn’t think your faith would allow you to do such things.”

“Actually, Islam does not allow what we just did,” Mahomet confirmed, “but it was not always like that. Until around 1700, Islam was very accepting of most types of sexual relations, as long as it did not harm the parties involved. After that time, our faith was influenced by the other religions, mainly Christian and Jewish sects, so the Imams began to condemn acts between partners of the same sex. All the members of our faith do not agree with this, however, and exceptions permitting this can be found. A person breaking this law could be put to death for such acts, but that requires four witnesses to the act who are willing to speak against him. That is why there is only a slight danger in this, at least in our country. Besides, boys are given more latitude in this type of behavior and are not judged as harshly for youthful indiscretions and experimentation.”

“I’m sure glad to hear that,” Tad chimed in. “I would hate to think that someone would kill me now, especially after finally escaping from Sovie.” We all nodded in agreement.

“Hakim and Mahomet, you two have been so wonderful to us,” I confessed, “and I wish that there were some way we could do more to repay you. Maybe we could have you come and stay with us for a while in the States, after things settle down at home.”

“We would like that very much,” Hakim answered, while looking at his younger brother for agreement, “and I think we could convince our parents to let us do this too. Please keep in touch and possibly we can take turns visiting each other. I would like very much for us to remain friends.”

“We would like that as well,” Tad concurred, after he looked at me and I nodded my head in agreement. “I think our families would agree as well, especially after they learn how kind you were to us.”

The brothers flashed shocked expressions after Tad finished speaking and we immediately understood their confusion.

“No, we won’t tell them about the sex part of your kindness, of course,” Tad added quickly, to eliminate any misunderstanding or temporary panic this might have caused.

The brothers let out a sigh of relief after Tad said this, since they now realized no one else would know about what happened between us. We then got up and went to their bedroom, where we all slept together. None of us bothered to put any clothes on, after they informed us no woman would ever enter their room uninvited, including their mother.

It was somewhat sad for all of us the next morning, however, when it neared the time for our departure. We’d said goodbye to their parents before they left for work and then the four of us spent the remainder of our time together, while Tad and I waited to be picked up. By the time Mr. Hage and Mr. Abdallah arrived to take us home, the four of us were already fast friends and had pledged not to let the distance interfere with our closeness. We exchanged hugs and kissed each other’s cheeks before Tad and I departed, as was the custom of the people of this area, and then we waved at each other as we were led to the limo. Each of us had tears in his eyes as the limousine pulled away from their home.

When we finally reached the airport, the limo pulled up beside my family’s corporate jet and Mr. Hage explained we would be returning to the States in it. There would be Tad and me, Mr. Abdallah and Mr. Hage, along with Mr. Sovie and Diego, who were both in handcuffs, which were attached to leather belts around their waists, and leg irons. There were also four other FBI agents to guard Sovie and Diego, in order to keep them from trying anything stupid.

Before long, we were in the air and headed back to the USA. Tad and I looked out the windows for some of the time, but we got bored when there was only water beneath us, so we took a short nap, seeing we didn’t get a lot of sleep the night before. During the last part of our trip, the FBI agents asked us all sorts of questions about our time with Sovie, from the night he first drugged us and took us away until we landed overseas. They used a video recorder to tape all of our discussions, so the recordings could be added to the collection of evidence.

 

We were still awake and looking out the windows again when we approached the US coastline. It took us a couple of hours more before the jet touched down at a small airport in Dallas and then it pulled up to a small terminal, where we would disembark. As we stepped off of the jet, still clad in those same silky pants, Tad’s parents came rushing out to greet us. As soon as we saw them, we raced in their direction, so we could hug them both. Then, I began looking around.

“I can see my mother’s not here,” I noted, with more than a little sarcasm in my voice. “I guess I wasn’t important enough for her to come here after all.”

“No, that’s not it, Winthrop,” Mrs. Driscoll corrected. “It’s just that she couldn’t come this time, but I’ll explain the reason why later. Let me assure you of one thing though, and even if you might choose not to believe me, your mother proved to me many times since you’ve been gone that she loved you very much. She was very upset after you’d been abducted and were no longer in her life, but she was also very sorry she hadn’t done a better job taking care of you and showing her love earlier. Don’t you ever doubt her love for you though, but I’ll tell you more about that later too.”

Tad’s parents then led us over to another limo and the four of us got in and headed home. The FBI agents took Sovie and Diego in another vehicle, so I suspect they were headed to a prison or jail for the time being. I knew they wouldn’t be going there permanently until they either pled guilty or were convicted at a trial, so I had a feeling I would end up seeing them again before this was finally over.

As we rode back home, I began thinking about what Mom D had said about my mother and was anxious to find out more about the things she had hinted at. While I was doing that, they were busy asking Tad about what had happened after Sovie took us, since we had been gone nearly a year and a half. So far, they had only been told bits and pieces of the story, but I felt I just had to interrupt their conversation.

“I’m sorry, but I need to know why my mother couldn’t come,” I stated, while looking at Mom D and using my eyes to plead with her to answer.

“Win,” she began, while looking toward her husband for moral support, “I don’t know how to tell you this, because there is no easy way, but your mother is no longer with us, dear.”

“What do you mean no longer with us?” I asked, confused. “Did she move away or what?”

“Winthrop, dear, I’m sorry to tell you that she died,” Mom D clarified, to my shock and chagrin.

I was floored by this news and sat there speechless for many seconds, with my mouth wide open and my eyes popping from their sockets.

“I don’t… understand. How… did she… die?” I wanted to know.

I was in tears now, so my last question had all came out between sobs. Even though we had our problems, she was still my mother and I loved her, even though I had tried to deny it for a long time. I mean I had just learned that she still loved me, so I could no longer hate her, but now there was no way for me to erase the past and ease that pain. Not only that, but now both of my parents were gone.

“Although it was suspected to be a suicide at first, since it was made to appear to have been caused by an overdose from a combination of pills and alcohol, it’s now believed that Mr. Sovie killed her,” Mom D explained. “He will be standing trial for that too, although I’m sorry to say it won’t bring her back.”

By this time, I was bawling hysterically and Mom D reached out, grabbed me by the arm and pulled me onto her lap. She then wrapped her arms around my chest and tried to soothe my sorrow and confusion with a hug. When I finally calmed down, I began to speak again.

“Please, tell me what happened. I want to… no, I need to know,” I stated next.

“Win, after you and Tad disappeared, we all spent a great deal of time together,” Mom D went on. “Mr. Sovie, your mother and the two of us tried to find you and bring you back, although at the time we didn’t know Mr. Sovie was the cause of the problem. Your mother stopped drinking completely and I got to know her quite well. She told me an awful lot about herself and I began to understand why she had been the way she was. Your mother did not have a very easy or a very pleasant life, except for a brief time after she married your father and up until he died. She took his death very hard and that is why she started drinking so heavily.”

“But we were never that close, even before my father died,” I countered.

“I know, Win, but she explained that to me too,” Mom D added. “She told me she regretted that part of her life most of all. Your mother explained that she’d experienced a very unpleasant childhood and had been mentally, emotionally and physically abused, so she didn’t know how to relate to others and didn’t know how to show her love. For that reason, she felt it would be better for you if she kept her distance, because she feared she would end up treating you the same way as her own parents had treated her. She loved you, Win, but she didn’t know how to show it as a parent.”

Mom D paused at this point, so she could give me another hug, since I had started sobbing again. I was finally beginning to understand why my mother treated me as she had and it had absolutely nothing to do with my behavior or that she didn’t love me.

“Later, after your father died, she tried to drown her sorrows in the booze,” Mom D added. “She admitted it was the liquor that caused her confusion and indifference to you from that point on and it was not about anything you had done. She felt extremely bad about all of this and didn’t want you to blame yourself for any of it. She knew the problems between you two had been caused by her alone, so she was hoping I could teach her how to be a better mother, because she wanted to have a chance to make it up to you. I’m sorry that Mr. Sovie’s actions has made it so that will never happen.”

At this point, the tears were streaming down my cheeks and I think, for the first time, I began to understand a little bit about my mother. I could relate to what Mom D was telling me and realized that she really did love me the whole time.

“How, exactly, did she die then?” I asked, since I felt I needed to know more about what happened.

“Your mother was very upset after you disappeared and became quite depressed, but even more so after she realized what she’d done to you,” Mom D explained. “After several months of trying to deal with this on her own, Mr. Sovie forced her to go to a doctor and then he proceeded to tell the doctor how depressed your mother had become due to your disappearance. Mr. Sovie seemed to know exactly the right things to say, so the doctor prescribed some medications for her to treat the depression. It was those same strong anti-depressants that were involved in her death.

“Although Mr. Sovie tried to make it look as though she had taken the pills on her own and used alcohol to wash them down, we no longer believe that was the case” Mom D continued, “Most of us now believe he crushed the pills and put them in a glass of juice before he gave it to her, since she had given up the booze by then. He also doused her body in liquor, including pouring some into her mouth, to make everyone believe she had been drinking. However, when the coroner tested her blood-alcohol level, it proved otherwise, because her blood-alcohol level was zero. Along with that finding, the FBI and Texas Rangers told us they were able to collect enough other evidence at your house to confirm, such as the residue in the juice glass that he hadn’t bothered to wash, a more accurate interpretation of the facts.

Anyway, once your mother died, and since you were her only other heir, Mr. Sovie gained control over the estate. He would retain control until you were either found or legally declared dead in seven years. Once the Texas Rangers let it be known that they now presumed you boys were dead, Mr. Sovie felt he now had complete and absolute control of everything. Of course the Rangers told us in private that they didn’t believe you were dead, but that’s the story they spread so Mr. Sovie would think he had fooled them and now had control of your mother’s money and your family business. The FBI hoped this would be enough to get Mr. Sovie to tip his hand and do something foolish, and obviously it worked.”

“But what about now?” I demanded.

“Win, dear, all of the family fortune is now yours, as it should be, because you’ve inherited everything,” she replied. “The house, your mother’s bank accounts and other investments, along with your family’s corporation, which she inherited upon your father’s death. Even though it is yours, you won’t be able to make any decisions concerning those things until you come of age, and they will temporarily be controlled by an executor.”

“I don’t care so much about that stuff,” I stated. ““I’m an orphan, like Oliver Twist, so what’s going to happen to me now?”

“Win, after we got to know your mother,” Mom D explained, “she asked if my husband and I would agree to be your guardians, if anything should ever happen to her before you were found. I’m not sure if she suspected something or was just being cautious, but we agreed. We told her we would be happy to take care of you if anything happened to her, so she had her will changed shortly thereafter to name us as your legal guardians. You will now come to live with us until you’re old enough to be on your own and control of your own future.”

I was overjoyed by this news and hugged her neck forcefully. In fact, a little too forcefully, so she finally had to ask me to relax my grip, because I was hurting her.

“And who is this executor person you mentioned before?” I followed, once I released her.

“With the support of the Texas Rangers, the court has agreed to allow my husband to act as executor,” Mom D explained. “He will take care of everything and act in your best interest. He will continue doing this until you have reached the legal age and can manage your own affairs.”

“That’s great!” I shouted. “You will be my parents now and help me with all of the money stuff, so I won’t have that to worry about. Even though this is great, what’s even better is that Tad and I will be brothers now, right?”

“Yes,” Dad D explained, “I guess that pretty much sums things up.”

I was happy and excited, but somehow still not complete. I thought about this until we had just about reached home, when I asked them one more question.

“Would you please take me to see my mother’s grave before we go home?” I asked. “I’d really like to see where she is now.”

“If that’s what you want,” Dad D quickly agreed.

“It is,” I confirmed. “Where is she buried?”

“She’s in your family vault, right beside your father,” Dad D told me. “We went to the funeral, so I know exactly how to get there.”

“Thank you for going, but I wish I could have been there too,” I replied. “I’d glad you’re willing to take me there now though, because I feel I need to do this, now that I know she still loved me.”

Since we hadn’t reached their house yet, Dad D asked the driver to go to the cemetery instead and gave him the directions on how to get there. Once we drove in, he pulled up in front of the mausoleum where the family vaults were and the rest of us got out and went inside. Dad D led me over to where she was and Tad held my hand for support. I could see her name attached to the marble slab it in gold letters, along with her vital dates, and it was right next to the one with my father’s remains.

After standing there with them for a few minutes, I asked Tad and his… I mean our parents if they would mind waiting outside for a few minutes, so I could be alone with my mom and dad. They readily agreed, but Tad and Mom D both kissed me before they left, while Dad D squeezed my shoulder. Once they were gone, I stood alone in front of the markers, while trying to form what I wanted to say in my mind. When I thought I had it figured out, I slowly began to utter the words.

“Mom, I’m sorry I felt the way I did about you, but I just didn’t know about all the bad stuff in your life,” I began. “I wish we could have been closer and you could have known I really loved you too, but I’m glad I learned you really loved me too. I want to thank you for making the Driscolls my guardians and I will never forget you or what you tried to do for me in the end. I want you and Dad to be happy together now, and maybe someday we will all be together again.

“Dad, I miss you too,” I continued, “more than anyone will ever know, and I want to thank you for making sure I have what I’ll need when I grow up. With the house, all of the money and the family business, I should never have any worries. I also hope you two will understand the things I might do in the future with the things you’ve left for me, but I will not waste them. I just want to use them to make the others whom I love happy too.

“And please don’t hate me for calling Mr. and Mrs. Driscoll ‘mom’ and ‘dad.’ They will be my parents now, but that doesn’t mean I will ever love the two of you any less. In fact, I think it will only make me love you both more. I will visit you often, so I can let you know how I am doing, but I know you will always be watching over me too. This is not goodbye and it’s only another opportunity to stay in touch, but I promise I will make you both very proud. I’m going to leave now, but I will never forget either of you.”

I then kissed each marble slab that covered my parents’ final resting places and left to rejoin my new family. Tad and his parents were waiting for me in the limo, so I hopped back inside and the driver slowly began to drive away from my past.

“Could we make one more stop?” I asked nervously. “I’d really like to go back and see my old house too, before we go to yours.”

Dad D nodded and informed the driver of our new change in plans, and then several minutes later we were pulling up in front of the Randall mansion. I got out, but I asked them all to join me and we went inside. Some of the staff was still there, since they lived on the third floor, and I showed Mom and Dad D around. I knew I’d done this before with Mom D, but this time I told them about the various memories I had about the different places in the house and then I led them outside, so I could take them back to see my play area in the back yard. Tad and I excitedly explained how it served in some of our adventures and about the many good memories we had there.

“What’s going to happen to this place now?” I asked, since I was concerned it might get torn down or taken over by someone who didn’t know about or appreciate the history of the place.

“It will be maintained for you until you come of age,” Dad D told me. “Then you can do with it as you please. It’s such a magnificent old house that I’m sure you’ll want to keep it.”

“I do, but I’d like it even more if we could all live here together,” I explained. “You could sell your house and we could live here. My money would pay to keep the house going and pay the staff, so please can we do it? You’ve done so much for me that I want you to let me do something for you. I’m sure you’d love it here, because it really is a nice home and you could have the master suite. The staff would do most of the work, so you’d have even more time to spend with Tad and me. Please. Please let me do this for all of us. Then Tad and I can play our adventures like we used to do and we’ll all be so happy together. It will also give me some more good memories about this place and erase all the bad memories I have from Sovie living here.”

Mom and Dad D looked at each other and smiled, so I had the feeling I knew what their answer was going to be.

“If that’s what you want,” Mom D advised me. “We certainly wouldn’t object to living in this lovely house, but what do you think, Tad?”

“Yeah, I think it would be great too,” he agreed. “Even though Win and I didn’t have many really great times here after Sovie showed up, I’m sure we will now, so I wouldn’t mind living here at all, especially with Win.”

We all laughed a little at his last statement and then Dad D informed the staff of our plans. They were delighted, since it meant they would all have their jobs and things wouldn’t change much for them. So it was a winning situation for everyone. Dad D even agreed to contact our old butler to see if he wanted his job back.

Within a month we had moved in and got settled. Tad and I shared my old room, but we didn’t take the security system or cameras out. Instead, I just made sure the controls were locked up and tightly guarded from that day on. I was also a very happy kid, because I was part of a family again and still had my old house, along with the memories of my parents. It had been a rocky road for all of us, filled with many bumps and potholes along the way, but we’d endured.

Even though I had not realized a lot of things before, so I wasn’t able to benefit from them, such as about my mother’s problems or her love for me, there were many other things that I could take advantage of. I’d also found something during this time, too. After years of feeling unwanted and unloved, I now had a family and boyfriend who were willing to take care of me and I had finally found love.

 

THE END.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

You've certainly created quite a story, Bill. This sure has a lot going on in it, including a bucket to piss in. That's one heck of an imagination you have. As I've come to learn from reading the work of your labors, I find myself interested in what you have to say even if the subject matter is not always easy. At least here I find a silver lining of hope for your main characters. I didn't think you were going to end it horribly for the boys but I wasn't entirely sure you weren't. Keep em guessing. Thanks once again.

Link to comment
On 08/10/2013 07:28 AM, Ron said:
You've certainly created quite a story, Bill. This sure has a lot going on in it, including a bucket to piss in. That's one heck of an imagination you have. As I've come to learn from reading the work of your labors, I find myself interested in what you have to say even if the subject matter is not always easy. At least here I find a silver lining of hope for your main characters. I didn't think you were going to end it horribly for the boys but I wasn't entirely sure you weren't. Keep em guessing. Thanks once again.
Thanks again for the feedback, Ron. Yes, I had a lot going on and attempted to include a few misdirections along the way. I'm glad you found it interesting and I did try to give it a positive ending.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

😃😃😃😃😃I could fill the page with these faces and it wouldn't be enough!!! One of the "GREATEST" stories I've have read in this group,hope to read more from you----THANKS.... JOHN B.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
48 minutes ago, flattop said:

😃😃😃😃😃I could fill the page with these faces and it wouldn't be enough!!! One of the "GREATEST" stories I've have read in this group,hope to read more from you----THANKS.... JOHN B.

Thank you, John B, and I'm glad you enjoyed this story.  I look forward to hearing from you again as you read more of my stories.  If you enjoyed this story, you might want to read A Tragic Love, and as the title implies, the ending isn't as upbeat this story, but I think you might enjoy it as well.  Another story you might enjoy is Butterflies Fly Free. 

Edited by Bill W
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..