Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 5,550 Words
  • 2,172 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Finding Love - 8. Chapter 8 - A Changing Of The Gaurd

We’d now been in this shack for nearly three months, since I only needed one more hash mark to complete the third row on my impromptu calendar. This meant that by tomorrow we have been here 90 days. Ninety days of being isolated and alone in a hot, little shack that was getting hotter every day. There was absolutely nothing good about this experience, even though Parker’s recent transformation was making it slightly more bearable.

Our conversations with him had continued and he’d proven to be quite helpful, especially when he told us some of the things he had done with his friends when he was around our age. It made Tad and me feel better, once we understood we weren’t so different from other people, because we had begun to wonder if there was something wrong with us. Even though we’d read stuff in the stories online, we still wondered if we were the only ones or just one of a select few who were doing things like this with each other, but now we knew for sure we weren’t.

Some other things changed too. Parker announced he would start giving us extra water every few days, but it wouldn’t be bottled water. It would be water we could use to take sponge baths and clean up a little, which we hadn’t been able to do the entire time we’d been here. We were looking forward to being able to do this from now on, but our good fortune might not have come soon enough. By this time, Tad and I had already developed some skin rashes, possibly due to the cleanliness issue, so we needed to do something about this problem. The next time Dean came out to deliver supplies, Parker pointed it out to him and asked what he thought they should do. Dean looked at the rashes carefully and said on his next visit he’d bring out some things to treat them with, so this was good news too.

The next time we heard a vehicle drive up, we hoped the day had arrived and we’d finally have something to take care of these itchy rashes. When Dean came into the shack, it took him a few moments to get over the fact that we weren’t locked up in the other room and congratulated Parker for having the guts to make the move. Then, he announced the truck was loaded with supplies and he would like some help carrying everything in. He and Parker let us go out and help bring the supplies into the shack, so Tad and I hauled the groceries in, while Dean and Parker carried the large containers of gasoline and a medium size crate. Once everything was stored in the shack, Dean gave Parker some news.

“I’m going to take your place for a while,” he announced. “I’ve quit my job and Bart has agreed to let me split the time with you out here. There are directions in the truck to show you how to get to where you will be staying and Bart will get in touch with you to explain things further. I just need one thing more before you leave. Would you please help me set up this air conditioner, so we won’t melt from the heat?”

“Oh, sure. Now that you’re here there’s an air conditioner,” Parker whined. “Where was it when it was just me out here with these two?”

“Hey, you can stay here with the air conditioner if you want,” Dean offered. “This was coming out here, whether you stayed or left.”

“No. I’ll help you hook it up and then I’m gone,” Parker stated. “I’m happy to let you stay with the kids for a while.”

They quickly set up the air conditioner in the window in the front room of the shack and Dean hooked it up to a surge protector, which had several outlets on the cord that was connected to the generator. With the new surge protector, he would be able to run more than one appliance at a time, although he still had to be careful not to overburden the system. Things were slowly becoming slightly more bearable and not quite as primitive as it had been. After Parker took off, the three of us remained behind under our improved conditions.

As if he had suddenly remembered something, Dean ran over to one of the bags of supplies and rummaged around until he found what he was looking for. He soon returned to where we were and handed us some items.

“Here. These should take care of your rashes,” Dean told us. “Here’s a large tube of antibacterial cream, a tube of A & D ointment (a vitamin enriched petroleum jelly), a jar of Vaseline and a bottle of baby oil. Why don’t you try the antibacterial cream first, and if that doesn’t work, then you can use the A & D ointment next. The Vaseline and baby oil are for you to use later, to keep your skin moist and prevent further irritation once it has healed. If this stuff doesn’t work, then I’ll tell Parker to get some other things the next time he comes out.”

“Thanks,” Tad said. “We really appreciate this. It isn’t bad yet, but it’s been getting worse and seems to cover more of our skin every day.”

Dean even rubbed some of the cream into the affected areas for us and it began to feel better almost instantly. The itching sensation ceased and within an hour or so the redness started to disappear too. We went over to hug him for his help and he pulled us onto his lap, so each of us was sitting on one of his legs. Then, Tad and I put our heads on his shoulders, because we felt safe for the first time since we’d been here. It wasn’t that Parker had threatened or tried to hurt us, but Dean seemed to care about us even more and wanted to protect us. He also seemed more at ease around us than Parker had. I don’t know for sure why it was, but Tad and I discussed it later and agreed we’d each felt something loving and protective in Dean’s embrace.

“Oh, I forgot something else,” Dean said, as he had us get off his lap so he could run over to another bag and fetch something from it. “I know these will be big on you, but I brought out some of my t-shirts for you to wear. It isn’t much, but I didn’t dare go to a store and buy something in your size. I guess I was afraid doing that would lead to me getting caught, but at least this will make it so you aren’t totally naked all the time.”

Tad and I both slipped one of the t-shirts on and the neck opening alone covered most of the area between our shoulders and the shirts hung nearly to our knees. The good thing was that at least we didn’t have to feel totally exposed to everyone who came there, not that there were many visitors. We thanked Dean again, gave him another hug and then worked our way back onto his lap. I think we all felt good from this little affectionate display and none of us were in any hurry to see it end. We only took a short break from doing this so Dean could fix dinner. After we ate, we watched some television together next and then turned in for the night.

Tad and I still slept in the other room, but Dean didn’t lock the door after he shut it. He told us he would give us our privacy, but we’d be able to come out and wake him if we needed anything during the night. That was kind of exciting for us though, because it was the beginning to a new existence.

The ointment and cream healed our rashes after a few days, and we used the baby oil and the Vaseline to keep our skin moist, to lessen the chance of more irritation. Dean let us keep those few items in our room, so we’d have them to use at our convenience. Dean also talked to us much more and even taught us how to play some card games to help pass the time, since he’d brought a few card decks out with him as well. He really didn’t seem like such a bad guy and I began to wonder how he got involved with my so-called stepfather. I think if he could, Dean would have helped us get out of this situation and away from Sovie.

Time started to pass more quickly now and Parker would show up once in a while with a ‘date’ for Dean when he brought supplies out to keep us going. Dean also had him bring out some games we could play together to help us pass the time even better. Tad and I were both becoming attached to Dean, and I think he was feeling the same way about us. He was making our ordeal a lot easier to cope with by being so kind, loving and attentive, but when I said loving, I didn’t mean it in a bad way. Dean never tried anything with either of us and was affectionate like a father would be with a child. He tried to keep us busy playing games, cards and doing other things, so we wouldn’t dwell on our situation.

During this time, a few other things changed as well. Tad’s and my relationship began to mature, right along with our bodies. We both moved deeper into puberty and a nice, but sparse, horseshoe of pubic hair sprouted above our dicks. We also had another surprise one night at bedtime. We were kissing and making out that night when the action got a little heated. Tad climbed up on top of me and we eventually started to grind our hips into each other. We had done this many times before, with our growing cocks rubbing between our bodies, but this time was different and more intense. We were humping away and taking turns sucking on each other’s tongue and lips, when we reached nearly simultaneous mind-blowing orgasms. It was better than anything we had ever felt before, but when we climaxed this time, every nerve and fiber of our bodies seemed to be involved. Our orgasm came all the way from our toes and up our torsos, until it erupted from our dicks, but it even took us a few extra minutes to recover from this session.

“Man, that was wild!” Tad exclaimed, once he’d recovered.

“Yeah, it was the best one yet,” I agreed.

“Win, look!” Tad nearly shouted, while pointing at my abdomen.

When I looked down to see what he was referring to, I realized why he was so excited. There were little puddles of cum dotting my body.

“Shit, one of us shot a load,” I blurted out in shock.

“Yeah, but who?” Tad wondered.

“I don’t know, but maybe tomorrow we should do each other with our hand, so we can tell for sure,” I suggested. “What do you think?”

“Yeah, I guess we’d find out that way,” Tad concurred. “I just wish we could tell who it was now.”

We kept looking at each other and down at our bodies, when the answer became obvious.

“It was you, Tad,” I announced.

“How do you know?” he wondered.

“Look down at your dick,” I offered. “There’s some more stuff oozing out from the tip.”

Tad looked down and sure enough there were a couple more droplets seeping from the slit.

“Damn, you’re right,” he announced, beaming with pride until he looked at me. “Maybe we both did. You can’t be sure.”

“Yes, we can. Do you see anything coming from the end of my cock?” I asked. “No, it’s as clean as a whistle, so it was you, Tad. You got hairs first and now you shot sperm first. It’s not a big deal to me though, because it will happen eventually.”

Tad almost looked sad after we spoke, because he still felt badly for me. Here he should be feeling really great that he had finally cum now, but instead he worried about my feelings. How could I not love him when he was so always so concerned about me? I wiped off Tad’s seed with some toilet paper and we cuddled together until we fell asleep. Tad was right though, because I was a little disappointed, even though I had tried to put on a brave face. When I should have been happy for him, I was bemoaning my own inadequacy. If the roles were reversed, I knew Tad would have been happy for me, but I was being a little selfish again. I was just too focused on myself. How could Tad possibly love me, when I didn’t think of anyone else but me? The next morning, I was still slightly down when we woke up.

“Win, don’t feel bad. You’ll do it soon,” Tad assured me.

“It’s not that, Tad,” I admitted. “I just feel bad because I wasn’t happier for you. I only thought about me and that was wrong. You’re my best friend, so I should have considered your feelings first. I’m sorry. Will you forgive me for being so stupid?”

“Win, there’s nothing to forgive, because I understand,” he added, showing great concern. “If you had spermed and I didn’t, then I might have felt the same way. Come on. Let’s go out and get some breakfast.”

We hugged and then opened the door to go into the other room. Without the door being locked, we could go out to join Dean as soon as we wanted. Dean knew better than anyone how isolated this place was and understood we’d probably die if we tried to get away on our own. In fact, he actually told us that one night, in an effort to keep us from doing anything foolish, but we realized he had done it just to keep us from getting hurt. We were totally convinced his intentions were purely for our welfare, because he’d shown us many times that he cared about us. For that reason, we would never consider ignoring his advice.

Time was moving much more quickly since Dean had arrived and Tad and I were more upbeat about our situation. We even began to do things with each other without having to cloak them in one of our fantasies. It was just a few evenings later, while Tad and I were in our room alone, that we decided to suck each other off. This was purely for personal enjoyment and had nothing to do with any fantasy. Tad wanted to do me first, so I stretched out on the mattress while Tad went to work. Damn, he was positively marvelous, because he made love to my whole body and not just to my penis. He rubbed, licked and kissed every square inch of me first, before he swallowed my eager sausage.

When he finally did that, his mouth seemed to glide ever so lightly up and down, on my straining cock and I felt as if I were floating somewhere above the physical action. When I felt the wonderful tingling sensations beginning to build in my scrotum, I was beside myself with pleasure. When my orgasm hit, all I could see was a Fourth of July fireworks display going off in my mind. There was a full aerial bombardment of skyrockets that burst forth in a wide spectrum of tints and hues, while flashes of brightly colored lights ignited in my brain, as my body convulsed beneath Tad’s talented mouth.

It even took me a little longer than usual to come down from this awesome release, but when I opened my eyes, Tad was kneeling above me with a huge grin on his face. He waited a few seconds for me to sufficiently recover first, before he suddenly stuck out his tongue. His actions confused me, as he stretched it out very rigidly from his mouth and forced into a u-shaped curve. I didn’t understand why he did this, but then I noticed the liquid pooled on his oral muscle.

“Shit! You mean that’s from me?” I wondered and Tad nodded his head up and down, before swallowing the watery liquid.

“You did it,” Tad verified. “I guess I was a little surprised too and swallowed part of it before I was able to save the rest for you to see. So how do you feel?”

“Great!” I confirmed. “I knew something was different this time, because it was really fantastic. I mean, it’s always wonderful, but this time it was somehow better.”

“I know what you mean,” he concurred. “See, I told you it wouldn’t be long before you were able to shoot like me.”

“Thanks, Tad. You’re the best friend a guy could have,” I told him. “Now lie back, because I owe you one.”

I really had to concentrate on what I was doing to Tad, because subconsciously my mind kept wandering over my latest and greatest accomplishment. I had to force myself to think about Tad’s needs and give him the same level of enjoyment that he had just provided me. With the utmost thought and affection, I worked every patch of his wonderful boy form and attempted to give him the maximum pleasure from this attention. By the time I engulfed his throbbing prick, Tad was ready for his release.

I nodded up and down the length of his rigid member, until the sap rose in his young stalk and his syrupy treat collected in my mouth. After he got past the fog of his afterglow, I opened my mouth to display his results, the same way he had done for me. Sure, he already knew he could shoot, but I wanted him to be able to witness for himself what he had done on this occasion. He smiled back his appreciation and then I gulped down his cream. We then cuddled together on the mattress and gently drifted off to sleep.

Dean’s presence at the shack was a tremendous blessing and after a while, we began to talk about all kinds of different things with him. Not only did we discuss how we felt now, but I was also able to tell someone else, besides Tad about how I felt when my father died and the problem with my mother. He even gave me some things to think about, because he told me my mother’s drinking problem might be an attempt on her part to escape some painful memories in her own life, whether it had been dealing with my father’s passing or something else.

He said her turning to booze was probably just a way of coping with her own problems and escaping some of the misery. He said she most likely became oblivious to me, as well as the pain I was feeling, because she was absorbed in her own situation, but it didn’t mean she didn’t love me. He told me that people can be so wrapped up in their own problems that they can totally ignore everything else, including the people they care about the most. This really made me wonder if he could he be right. Was it actually possible my mother still loved me? Sovie had said she wouldn’t let him send me away to a boarding school, so I guess she might still have feelings for me. I would definitely have to check this out when I got back home, whenever that happened.

A few days later, I put the final hash mark down to complete the eleventh row of my daily record and realized something for the first time. During the time we’d been here, Tad and I had both missed celebrating our last birthday. We were both thirteen years old now and hadn’t even realized it when our special days had come and gone. Thinking about how long we’d actually been here and realizing we’d both missed our last birthdays depressed me. I didn’t know whether or not to tell Tad about this, because I didn’t want him to be depressed too.

I did whisper this fact to Dean later though, and he seemed to feel badly that we had missed those special events. Birthdays were usually the highlight of a young boy’s life – especially the one when he became a teenager, as we had done. In response to Dean’s reaction to my news, I didn’t mention this fact to Tad. It didn’t cross my mind again until a couple of weeks later, on one of Parker’s visits. Suddenly, there was a small cake on the table that simply said ‘Happy Birthday.’

“I know this isn’t the right day for either one of you,” Dean said, with a sad expression on his face, “but I wanted to do something for you. I didn’t realize it before that you’d both had a birthday since you’ve been here and you didn’t get a chance to celebrate it. Let’s just say I’m sorry we missed acknowledging either one and maybe this will make it a little less painful.”

He put a candle on each end of the cake and lit them. Dean and Parker sang to us and we each blew out one candle. I think we all knew what Tad and I wished for… that we’d get out of here as soon as possible, so we hoped this was one wish that would come true. We all ate a piece of cake before Parker left, but as soon as he drove away, Dean looked at us and spoke.

“I’m really sorry this was all I could do for you,” he apologized. “I wish there was some way I could get you out of here and take you home to your parents, but I’m not sure I could get Parker to agree to help me do that. Besides, Bart would probably have both of us killed if we ever helped you escape.”

“You mean he’d really have you killed… like in dead?” I asked, shocked that he would even suggest such a thing was possible.

“Yes, definitely like in dead,” Dean confirmed. “Bart has a great many contacts and some of them are really nasty people. If he thought we had turned on him, I don’t think he would hesitate at all to make sure we disappeared… permanently. That’s why Parker and I are so careful about not crossing him. To put it bluntly, we’re scared of what he is capable of doing to us.”

This news gave Tad and me a lot more to think about too. If he were capable of killing Dean and Parker, then would he also be capable of killing us as well? We talked about this later, once we were alone in the other room, and decided that if it had been his intention to get rid of us, then he probably would have done so already. No, he has something else in store for us, but what?

We moved toward the mattress to go to sleep, but as we approached it, Tad turned and asked a question.

“Did you know our birthdays had passed while we were here?” he wondered.

“Yes, I figured it out and happened to mention it to Dean,” I confirmed.

“Then why didn’t you tell me?” he demanded. “I never even thought about it.”

“I only realized it a couple of weeks ago and it made me really depressed,” I answered. “Since it made me feel so bad, I didn’t want you to feel bad or become any more depressed than you already were by just being here.”

“You didn’t think I could handle it?” he challenged, while looking as if he were ready for an argument.

“That wasn’t it,” I assured him. “I just didn’t want you to have to deal with it too, because it made me feel horrible. I thought it would be better if we didn’t think about things like that while we were here and I didn’t think Dean would go and have a cake made and do what he did. I really thought he was going to keep it a secret. It was kind of nice though, to know that somebody thought about us and our birthdays.”

“Yeah, it was kind of nice of him, wasn’t it?” Tad agreed.

“Yes, it really was,” I answered. “I really like Dean and the way he treats us. He’s a nice guy, even if he is doing this for Sovie.”

“Yes. We certainly could have been a lot worse off with someone else,” Tad concurred.

“I don’t even want to think about that,” I added, and then we both remained quiet for several minutes, before Tad broke the silence.

“Win? Seeing we just celebrated our birthdays, I’d like to give you a special present tonight,” he announced.

“Present? What are you talking about?” I challenged. “We don’t have anything we can give each other as presents, unless you’re going to give me your shirt.”

“No, but I do have something else you would enjoy,” he stated, as I became more intrigued by his mysterious comment. “Do you remember all of those stories we read on the Internet, before we came here?”

“Yeah, but what are you thinking? What do you have in that mind of yours?” I asked directly. “Are you thinking about doing a special fantasy tonight for our birthdays?”

“Not exactly, but I want you to make love to me tonight, like they did in some of those stories… You know, up the butt,” he explained. “That’s the most special gift I could give you for your birthday, so I want to do it for you. We have baby oil and Vaseline thanks to Dean, so we’ve got the one item we would need to do this. You’ll just have to stretch me first and then take it slow and easy, but we could do it. What do you think?”

“I think I agree with you that we could do it… but only if you’ll let me do the same thing for you afterward,” I agreed, while waiting for his response. “That will also be my birthday present to you. Agreed?”

A big smile spread across Tad’s face, similar to the one that I was trying to suppress, but eventually I couldn’t contain it any longer.

“Yes, I would like that very much,” he confirmed. “I love you, Win, and I’m glad you are my best friend.”

“Even though our special friendship got you into this mess in the first place?” I countered.

“Definitely. If something were going to happen like this, then I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way,” he confirmed. “I would never have wanted or allowed you to go through this alone and I don’t think either one of us would have survived this long of a separation either, at least not nearly as well as we’ve survived it together. I think we’ve only kept from cracking up for this long because we love each other so much. It’s not only our love for each other though, because we also have other ways of expressing that love through our little adventures and having sex, so we don’t have to think about this place all the time.”

“That does help. All of it helps,” I agreed.

We didn’t say another word to each other for several minutes, because I think we were both choked up. I also think we both wanted to savor the moment for as long as possible, at least until I finally broke the silence again.

“Well, shall we get started?” I prodded, since I was becoming anxious for this to happen.

At this point we were both lying on the mattress and Tad scrambled to his knees, reached into the corner for the bottle of baby oil and handed it to me.

“I want you to do it to me first, seeing I was the one who suggested it,” he announced.

I didn’t argue the point and watched as Tad moved around to put his rear end in front of me. I thought back to those stories and tried to remember what I should do next, and when I had a plan worked out in my mind, I poured some baby oil into my hand and spread it thoroughly over my fingers.

Carefully, I placed my index finger in front of Tad’s puckered opening and rubbed little circles around that winking eye. Then, I spread some more oil all around the edge of the entranceway and between his two fleshy mounds, before I placed my fingertip directly against his anus. Tad flinched slightly when my finger came into contact with that very private part of his body, but he quickly informed me not to stop what I was doing. I applied a little pressure against the opening and my finger slid rapidly past the sphincter and into the tunnel behind. Tad made a little noise, but didn’t say anything, so I left my finger there for several seconds before I began to slide it back and forth in his chute.

After doing this for a short time, I pulled the finger out, added a little more baby oil to my hand and then I inserted two fingers into Tad’s cavern. Tad’s hips jerked spasmodically upward upon penetration, but he quickly controlled himself and relaxed again. He told me to keep going, so I pushed the pair of digits further up his tunnel. After leaving there for a short time, I not only pushed them in and out of his hole, but I twisted those fingers around, so I could stretch his rectum in all directions. One time I pushed my fingers all the way in and Tad jumped and yelped.

“What’s wrong? Did I hurt you?” I asked, concerned.

“No, but you hit something in there that sent all kinds of tingling feelings throughout my body,” he replied. “It didn’t hurt at all. In fact, it felt really neat and made me feel good all over.”

After telling me this, he looked over his shoulder and smiled, so I continued to work on his butt a little more, before I asked him a question.

“Do you think you’re ready or do you want me to stretch you with three fingers first?” I offered.

“Your penis has gotten bigger, but I don’t think it’s that big,” he teased, which caused a quick feeling of inferiority to sweep over me. “I think I’m ready, so go ahead and do it.”

“I’m not real hard yet, so why don’t you put the baby oil on my dick and stroke it a little bit, until it gets good and stiff,” I suggested.

“I’ll do better than that,” Tad answered, as he swung around, grabbed my cock and slipped it into his mouth. I became as hard as steel almost instantly, so Tad eagerly added a little baby oil onto my granite-like member. “You’re ready now and so am I, so let’s give it a try.”

Tad swung back around and wiggled his butt at me. That was all the encouragement I needed, so I lined my steely rod up with his channel and moved forward until the two were touching. I felt Tad pushing slightly backward, as he attempted to draw me inside of him, so I met his movements and pushed forward until the head of my pole slipped past his muscular ring. I heard Tad take in a quick gasp of air, but he continued to push back as I pushed forward. Slowly, I entered that sacred nether region, until I felt my stomach rubbing against his ass cheeks. I was enraptured by the feel of his smooth warm lining wrapping itself around my stiffy, like a protective glove. Just being in there was giving me a unique pleasure all by itself, so I paused for a minute or so, mostly to give me a chance to calm down a little, before Tad whispered to me over his shoulder,

“Go ahead and do it,” he urged.

That short phrase sent me into action and it was almost as if someone had hit the ‘on’ switch to a machine. My hips suddenly started rocking back and forth, first drawing my penis almost all of the way out, before I slammed it back into Tad’s bowels. My action reminded me of that old oil derrick outside again, when I remembered how the rocker arm of the drilling rig would swing around and force the drill to go constantly deeper into the ground. Here I was drilling Tad’s rump in the same fashion.

The action continued for a few minutes before my gusher erupted. I didn’t strike oil, but Tad struck sperm, as I pumped my load into him in four strong bursts and coated the lining of his intestines. Panting loudly, we both collapsed on the mattress and remained that way for many minutes, totally exhausted and enjoying the throes of a natural high.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..