Jump to content

Sentinal Oaks - A Lion's Pride

There are currently no reviews.

Change is coming, for Tanner this could mean losing everything. After his father, King West, passes away and being an omega the crown cannot be shifted to him so the next reigning family is to take over - The Eastons - and the new King will decide whether they can stay or if they are to be banished. Rush is to be King. He had plans, he wanted to be a writer, find his fated mate, and have a family. It was a simple life, but one he longed for. Figuring out they were fated mates is the easy part, learning to navigate the relationship and the war ahead is going to be challenging. 

Jack Wimberly and JT Babbage

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 2
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

Thank you for this new story but I would have preferred that you go on with your unfinished stories. Especially Ian’s heart and Unexpected. I am already waiting so long. 

Edited by dutch woman
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
11 hours ago, dutch woman said:

Thank you for this new story but I would have preferred that you go on with your unfinished stories. Especially Ian’s heart and Unexpected. I am already waiting.g so long. 

They are coming, I promise!

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 1/1/2022 at 6:35 PM, Wesley8890 said:

Hopefully well be getting out some new chapters y'all

Waiting in anticipation. It's been too long!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..