Jump to content
    Cailen
  • Author
  • 3,210 Words
  • 2,240 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

The Elven Chronicles of Draco Malfoy - 11. Chapter 1: Lessons

CHRONICLE: 2

The Shadows grow into darkness

The world plunges into the gloom

Alone the hero advances

Unaware of his untimely doom

Come forth into light a new bonding

Alone the hero, no more

The tides of fate are still turning

Adventures are still left in store

The time is soon to be over

As it is for all heroes’ fate

The dark lord’s time will be over

It must, before it’s too late

Chapter 1: Lessons

8/21

5:28pm Adendele Castle/ Throne Room

 

Hermione and Ron arrived into the throne room and were immediately engulfed by Remus and Molly respectively. Nobody noticed Scrigemor enter under heavy guard. Ron and Hermione had just begun to tell their tale when suddenly the sanctuary door opened. The crowd was immediately drawn to it as it was right behind the thrown. Lord Zasuan stood and turned to see Harry and Draco come out of the door.

“Harry!” Hermione nearly screeched and bolted towards Harry. She had her hands out and was about to reach him when several things happened at once

‘Why isn’t he looking at me’ she thought

Then suddenly a shield erupted around Harry with enough force to shatter the windows and crack the walls. Hermione was caught frozen mere inches from it. Hermione looked through the shield at Harry and he slowly turned his head to look at her.

“Hermione” he said

The shield instantly came down and he launched himself into her arms.

“Harry we were so worried” Hermione nearly sobbed “where did you ever go?”

“It’s ok Hermione, I’m safe and so is Phoenix… I have some explaining to do, but I need to work out some things first ok?”

“Alright Harry”

“Hello Granger” Draco perked up

“How did you know my name?” Hermione asked

“Doesn’t matter” Draco said with a smile “just call me Phoenix”

“Alright Phoenix”

‘We should tell them shouldn’t we?’

‘Yeah Harry we should’

‘Please don’t interrupt me again, I don’t wish to spontaneously erupt any more shields on my friends while you’re ranting on how my shirt s un-tucked’ Harry bit back

‘You’re no fun at all aren’t you?’

‘No I’m not’ Harry sneered

‘What happened to all that Gryffindor team spirit’ Draco joked

‘It died’

With that, Harry walked off to see Remus and the other Order members

 

           

8/22

7:00am Hogwarts

 

The Weasley’s made it onto the grounds of Hogwarts just at the morning sun was beginning to rise. Miles of tents were setup around the grounds and into the Quiddich stadium.

“What’s going on here?” Ginny asked out Loud

“No idea” Bill replied

Though there were many many tents, there was not a soul outside. They approached the great entryway doors which opened to admit them and closed tightly behind them. They were about to round their way towards the great hall when

“HALT”

The Weasley’s were surprised when suddenly a dozen wands were on them. They caught glimpse of McGonagall and a few teachers and ministry members.

“Thank Merlin… we didn’t know who else made it… we’ve been trying to up our defenses, come in you must be famished” McGonagall’s stern voice commanded and they did as they were told.

The great hall had been turned into an infirmary and lined throughout were victims and survivors of the recent attacks.

“He attacked St. Mungo’s” one wizard said to the new comers “they hadn’t a chance”

“We were just outside the atrium” a wizard began to speak to them “I was on my way to work, I’m a healer 4th class and I was just logging in when the main floo erupted in flames and then suddenly the front doors erupted in a terrible blast. Dementors and Death eaters poured into the hospital, apparently the dark Lord wanted to finish off the weakest. The started going through the trauma ward which housed the most injured wizards and them suddenly wizards were coming in seeking help but getting killed by the death eaters. I and a bunch of us escaped through the floo in the break room, others followed but not too many”

“This is terrible” Bill said to Charlie “if Voldemort has taken the ministry do you think…”

“Mom and dad are just fine”

“How do you know?” Fred asked

“I just do”

           

           

8/22

7:11am Adendele Castle

“Good morning Harry”

“Good Morning”

            …

Harry opened his eyes to see the face of an unfamiliar wizard in front of him.

“Hello?”

“Ahh you’re awake” the wizard looked pleased “I’ve been asked to see you will you please follow me.”

“Ok” Harry made to leave the bed when he suddenly realized he was stark naked, when he instantly tried to recover himself with the sheets the wizard laughed

“It’s alright Harry I’m sure it’s all coming back to you now” a voice said from his side

“Harry then noticed he was in bed with Phoenix, then the memories hit him like a ton of bricks.”

“I’m alright now, I’m sorry I was just momentarily confused… who are you? Harry addressed the wizard in front of him

“I am Nicholas Flamel” he said with a slight bow “I have been asked to instruct Harry in the art of wand less magic.”

‘Wicked’ Draco said

‘I can do wand less magic’

‘Part of the bond’

‘Oh’ Harry finished “so when do we start?” He addressed Flamel

“Right now”

“But I haven’t anything to wear” Harry said

“What about what you’re wearing right now?” Flamel asked

“But I’m not” Harry then noticed he was wearing hunter green elven robes, which were a little too revealing in his tastes but did successfully cover up his essentials

“How did you” hay began

“Later, come with me” Flamel waked out the door.

Harry did as he was instructed and followed Flamel out the door. They went through several sets of corridors until they got to a mirror with two elven guards on either side of it who stepped aside to allow him access.

“Vault storage” Flamel said and walked straight through the mirror. Harry only found this odd for a moment before joining him on the other side.

“This” Flamel said directing to the room they were now in “is the vault, it’s basically a storage room for treasure but thankfully it’s currently empty and it has some very strong wards on it, some you may bend… others you may break.” They were standing in a circular room with no windows or doors, on the wall as a mirror but nothing else. It was about the size of the Gryffindor common room. It had high ceilings also made out of stone. Harry was guessing but thought they were probably deep underground.

“I’m sorry, but I thought you were…”

“Older?” Nicholas mused “I’m old enough”

“You’re not how I imagined, when i…”

“When you saved the Stone of Life, yes I remember… you did me a great service. I created the stone not to create gold, or power, or eternal life, I created it so elven bonded who were bonded to humans didn’t have to suffer immortality, it was happenstance that wizards got a hold of it, I’m not a wizard I’m an elf”

“But you don’t look like an elf”

“I took a potion which is irreversible to make myself look human; I haven’t been an elf for many many years. My father and I had a disagreement and I was banished… that was after he took my Stone and placed it in the sanctuary” he paused “but I’m back now and I’m going to teach you all I know about wand less magic.”

“You can do wand less magic?”

“I can do just about anything, wand less magic doesn’t come from your magical core, or from gaining outside power, a person could have astonishing magical power but would never be able to master the simplest of wand less magic… why do you suppose that is?”

“I don’t know” Harry said

“It is because wand less magic comes from your heart.” Flamel indicated to his heart “and a little bit from your mind, but really just from your heart. You must be able to feel it, believe it and cherish every spell you cast.”

“So you’re saying if I wish for something hard enough it’ll appear?”

“Not exactly, you still have to cast it, for example” he rolled up his sleeve and showed his hand to Harry if I wanted to cast ‘lumos’ and I sat here with my hand extending wish for a light it’d probably never come. But if I…” he waved his hand in a small circle and snapped his fingers. A light shot out the palm of his hand “cast the spell it works much better… you try”

Harry suddenly became very overwhelmed

“I don’t know if I can…”

“Try Harry, you only have to believe it, feel it, love the spell and it will come”

Harry tried to comprehend that when he took out his hand and with a small wave said

“Lumos”

The tiniest beam of light emanated from his palm and shot to the ceiling it was like a tiny flashlight. The light was dim, but the spell had worked. Harry looked at the light in surprise and after a few seconds the light grew stronger and brighter and then suddenly the light turned into a ball that hovered above his hand.

“Very good” Nicholas said

With his concentration broken the spell ended

“I did it” Harry said with a grin

“Yes you did, now time for something a bit more complicated

“Ok” Harry said slightly unsure

“Lets see?” Nicholas said scratching his chin then with a look of decision he waved his hand and the outer walls were suddenly lined with bookshelves floor to ceiling and were covered in books.

“Summon a book” Nicholas said

“Accio book” Harry pointed his hand towards the wall, suddenly about twenty books shot at him a once.

Suddenly the books jumped back onto the shelf, Harry saw Nicholas with his hand out

“Again, but this time concrete on one book”

“Alright… Accio book”

This time one book came and landed neatly in his hand

“Excellent job Harry, hand that book here”

Harry gave the book to Flamel

“You see” Nicholas took the book and levitated it over his palm “we can do anything” suddenly the floating book opened and slowly one by one the pages started ripping out of the spine and started floating around the room. Faster and faster the pages ripped out until there were no more and the pages were spinning in a great circle around their head.

“Now” Flamel said a bit louder to compensate for the noisy pages flying around their heads “with a simple thought…” all the pages shot back into the book which then fell to the floor with a great thud.

“Cool” Harry said

“Now watch this, all the books in this room are not in alphabetical order. I will now put them in order”

Nicholas strolled into the center of the room and lifted his arms to either side of him. he spun around in a whimsical pattern and then suddenly books started to fly off the shelves, suddenly all the books leapt into the air and spun around Nicholas who seemed to be dancing and then they all suddenly opened and pages started flying through the air. Harry was blinded because all he could see was paper. Nicholas disappeared from view. Suddenly the books started to put themselves back together and then started hopping back onto the shelves. Soon the books were back in their new places and Flamel dropped his arms.

“Your turn” Flamel said

“Dang”

 

 

8/22

9:21am Adendele Castle/ Draco’s Chambers

 

Harry came back exhausted and passed out onto the bed. Draco had woken some time before and was dressed and clean. He came over to the bed to the exhausted form of Harry and whispered

“How did it go?”

“I’m knackered” Harry groaned

“That good huh, what’s sore?”

“My mind”

“Oh, I can’t do much about that… here” Draco ran his hands over Harry’s head giving him a weird head massage. Little pinpricks of light came out of his hand and Harry instantly felt his headache subside.

“Thanks” Harry mumbled

“You’re welcome”

“Draco, how did you come here?” Harry asked

Draco looked hard into Harry’s emerald eyes; suddenly Harry was bombarded of images. He was chained to the floor, suddenly he felt pain, sorrow, he saw years of abuse, and finally he saw hope and love. Harry shut his eyes and led into Draco

The kiss was light and passionate but quickly became more needy, Harry took pleasure in the sweet taste of Draco’s mouth, he felt Draco’s arms wrap around him as the both lay back onto the bed.

“Do you want to do this?” Draco asked

“I want you to do this, to me” Harry said

Draco nodded and turned Harry over. He gently massaged his shoulders and lifted up his shirt, then in an elegant motion removed his pants. Harry turned himself over and with a small wave of his hand all their clothes were gone

“Much better” Harry mumbled turning back onto his stomach

Draco entered with ease and their bodies became one. They moved in elegance as Harry grabbed anything within reach and Draco saying huskily

“Harry… Harry…”

They never heard the knock on the door or the sounds of someone entering.

“Draco…” Harry moaned

And with that Draco came inside of Harry and in orgasm fell on top of him and rested there. After a few moments he rolled over to see Orion looking at him in amusement from a chair in the sitting area.

“Now that you’re finished, do you think you can join me?” Orion said

“COULDN’T YOU KNOCK” Draco yelled

“I did, you didn’t hear me” Orion scoffed

“You dirty pervert”

“I am not” Orion said

“Are too, now what do you want” Draco said looking for his pants

“Err… Draco” Harry said

With a wave of his hand Draco was fully clothed. He made his way over and sat next to Orion.

“Harry you’re friends are waiting outside, you didn’t get much of a chance to talk with them yesterday, and you were too much in a state of shock from the bond.”

“What bond?” Harry asked Orion walking over to join them

“You’re bonded with Draco here, you’re soul mates”

“No we’re not”

“Yes you are, so what do you call that little display you just had?”

“It was” Harry began “I see what you mean… didn’t think much about it”

“That’s probably for the best” Draco said

“Whatever” Harry said

“Now Harry, Draco it’s important that you realize everything that is going on, elven male to male bonding are rare, this is the first one in over a thousand years and there isn’t much know about it. What we do know is that one of you will be able to get pregnant and we also know that your magic will increase almost one hundred fold.”

“Finally some good news” Draco said

Harry silently agreed

“Now the bond has shared every waking memory to each other, I suspect you both trust each other and love each other very much. The feelings are new however and your friends might not understand why this happened” Orion said

“I see, so I should tell Hermione and Ron about this?” Harry asked

“That is why they’re waiting outside”

“Oh” Harry looked suddenly scared

‘It’s ok let’s surprise the weasel’

Harry simply looked at the door and it opened

Hermione and Ron glanced inside before tip toeing inside.

“Good day milord” Hermione bowed

“Good day” Ron bowed but very awkwardly

“Good grief Weasley learn to properly bow and not look like a broken hinge” Draco said

Harry barely contained his laughter at the look at Ron’s face

“That voice” Hermione said lost in thought

“Almost got it Granger?” Draco said

“I am Lord Draco Phoenix, but you might have known me as Draco Malfoy” Draco said

“MALFOY!” Ron said pointing his wand at Draco, Orion instantly stood to block Ron but it was too late.

“Stupefy!” Ron said as the stunner went off at nearly point blank range

The red light erupted out of the tip of his wand pointed at Draco but instead of firing straight it shot right to the floor knocking Ron off his feet

“Thanks Harry” Draco said

“No problem”

“I think it’s your turn” Draco said as Ron began to get up

“Ron sit down, we’re here to talk” Harry said and wandlessly conjured chairs behind both Ron and Hermione. Ron missed the conjuring but it didn’t go amiss Hermione who remained silent as she watched it. They both sat down and Ron was looking murderous.

“Ron, Hermione I want you to meet Draco Phoenix, if it helps you may address him as phoenix, and Ron despite your difference Draco is Lord Zasuan Phoenix’s son. If you kill him you’ll be in deep trouble.” Harry said

“Merely attacking him is punishable by death” Orion said

“Lets forget that happened” Draco said

“Alright” Orion nodded

“Draco and I have been elven bonded, I don’t know if you are fully aware of what that means, I hardly do myself but it seems that Draco and I are soul mates.” Harry sighed

“Harry that’s wonderful” Hermione squeaked

“WONDERFUL!” Ron looked incredulous “wonderful bonded to Malfoy? This is wrong… he’s death eater trash he…” But the rest of what he said was cut off as Harry had silenced him.

“he’s my mate Ron, and he’s gone through more then you’ll ever know and I trust him fully, I am sure Hermione will better explain.”

Hermione Nodded sensing the finality of the statement and grabbed Ron by the arm and escorted him out of the room

Harry groaned and put his hands over his face willing the frustrated tears to not fall

“Well that went better than expected” Draco said

Orion looked at him puzzled

“I think so too” Harry said

“Lesson learned”

“Indeed, don’t ever tell Ron things he’d be happier not knowing” Harry said

“So very true”

© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; cailenauthor 2011
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..