Jump to content
    Cailen
  • Author
  • 2,205 Words
  • 2,337 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

The Elven Chronicles of Draco Malfoy - 17. Chapter 7: The Letter

Chapter 7: The Letter

 

9/03

11:00am Hogwarts/ Dumbledore’s Office

                   

“I told you the moment I arrived here that Harry Potter is not to be touched or bothered in any way, he is elven bonded and it is within my right to keep you from him. From what I have been told you have done nothing but use the boy from the moment he entered this school.” Zasuan said

“That’s not true” Minerva protested and it looked like Remus was about to protest as well.”

“There are some exceptions” he said glancing at the angry werewolf which seemed to pacify Remus “but since the moment I arrived here I have heard nothing but whispers of betrayal and deceit, your race has not much improved since the last time I visited this realm.”

“Who has whispered?” Scrigemor said “you will find no traitors here”

“No, the magic here itself, Hogwarts is warning me to stay away… and yet I cannot because the task of defeating Lord Voldemort had fallen onto the shoulders of my son and his mate. You will comply with my demands, there will be no exceptions”

“Very well… we will do as you ask” Minerva began

“WAIT A SECOND… I AM THE MINISTER FOR MAGIC AND WE DO NOT ANSWER TO THE DEMANDS OF SOME… SOME ELF” Scrigemor bellowed

Instantly the room plunged into darkness as all the light was snubbed out, the only light coming from the windows. Then suddenly Lord Zasuan was encased in a light golden glow, tendrils of magic swarmed around him. The floor shook as raw magic flared from Zasuan and flooded the room, everyone’s heads spun as they were blasted with raw power.

“This will be your only warning” Zasuan said with a icy voice “anger me again and you will not live long enough to regret it”

Scrigemor had the smarts to remain quiet... after a brief moment the lights returned to normal.

“You will not interfere with Harry Potter or my son again, you will raise the level of the wall surrounding the castle by 4 meters, you will place guards around the walls, you will use your remaining Dragons to search the grounds for any sign of Voldemort. You will do this or face my anger. For at this moment you are in charge, but I have an army inside and throughout and outside your castle that could crush you, and it is only out of Harry’s good graces that I am here… because if I were Harry I would have told you to piss off long ago.”

Without another word Zasuan Phoenix stormed out of the meeting and back to his tent beside Harry and Draco’s

 

           

9/03

11:20am Elven Camp

 

“Draco what do you want to do when you grow up?”

“Don’t you think I’m grown up already?”

“Not that, but after all this” Harry pointed around himself “is there anything you wanted to do?”

“I wanted to raise a family”

“That’s it?” Harry asked “raise a family?”

“Well I never gave it much thought you know?” Draco said “I never really expected to live beyond this war”

“Me neither” Harry muttered

“Well what do you want to do?” Draco asked

“I’d like to have a family” Harry said “I suppose we’d have to adopt.”

“Yeah I guess”

Harry hopped off the bed and grabbed Draco off his chair

“What are you doing?”

“I don’t know” Harry said “but I want to be closer to you”

“Ok” Draco said Suddenly Draco felt Harry pull him onto the bed and the next moment velvet lips crushed into his own and the gentle caresses of a tongue asked for entrance into his mouth which he gladly gave.

Their kissing became much more passionate and soon they both found themselves shirtless. Harry took his time and kissed Draco’s neck and shoulders and soon they became en-frenzied and both started sucking and biting.

Draco was straddling Harry and their hips started grinding together and licking Harry’s ear, Harry gave a soft moan of pleasure and grabbed Draco’s arms and flipped himself on top. Giving Draco no time to recover her reached around and pulled Draco’s legs up exposing his bottom to Harry. With a quick pull Draco was removed of his trousers and Harry started probing him with his finger. After several enthusiastic moans Harry removed his pants and muttering a soft lubrication spell he entered Draco gently enjoying his warmth and the sensation.

Spreading Draco’s legs apart Harry Grabbed hold of Draco’s member and starting rubbing him gentle and soon Draco couldn’t control the pleasure and he came all over himself. Feeling the muscles contract as Draco reached orgasm Harry quickly climaxed inside his lover and fell over basking in the afterglow.

“Wow... that was” Draco said

“Awesome” Harry supplied

“Yeah” Draco said

“Harry?” Draco said

“Yes?”

“I love you”

“I… I love you as well” Harry said

“Will you marry me Harry?”

“I will”

Draco leaned over and kissed Harry on the lips

The first smile donned on Harry’s face in a long time. He was going to be alright

 

           

9/03

12:20pm Malfoy Manor

 

“My servants, the time has come to end this battle once and for all, tomorrow the war will end”

“My lord what is you plan” a bold death eater exclaimed

“SILENCE” Voldemort bellowed “You will learn of it tomorrow, gather the troops and tell them to meet here, we march tomorrow”

           

9/03

4:20pm Elven Camp

 

 

“My Lord Phoenix…” a voice came through the tent

“yes” Draco said looking up from his book, he had taken to reading muggle literature in from of him was “The Count of Monte Cristo” by Alexander Dumas he had finished it but was re-reading parts of it over again, he had fallen in love with the story; Maximilian Morrell had fallen in love with a woman who by fate was destined to die, but gods plans were undone by the man who wrote them.

“Brilliant” Draco muttered “yes what is it?”

“My Lord, there is a human here who wishes to see you”

“Send them in”

Draco looked over his book to see the tentative look of Blaise Zabini come into the tent

“Ahh Mr. Zabini, please have a seat…” Draco indicated to a chair that was in front of him…Blaise sat in it “what brings you to my humble tent?”

“Draco is that really you?”

“It is…”

“Fuck Draco what happened to you?” Blaise said

“I learned that Lucius Malfoy kidnapped me when I was just a baby and raised me as his own, I am really a pure-blodded elf” Draco said

“Wow, who would have fucking seen that coming”

“Nobody…”

“What’s the deal with Potter…”

“I’m bonded to him…” Draco said icily

“I meant no offense… Fuck Draco I missed you… thought the Dark Lord killed that’s why me and Pans are here… we ran away together”

“And you made it here?” Draco asked

“Yeah”

“Well it is good to see you”

Around the corner Harry walked into the room “anyone say my name?”

“Just Blaise here” Draco said, Harry looked at him wearily “it’s ok Harry he’s on our side”

Harry sat down next to Draco

“Well Draco, I thought I would be that nice guy that I am…” Draco sniggered “to invite you and your partner to dinner at the great hall for dinner”

‘What do you think?’ Draco asked in thought

‘If it isn’t a trap… it’d be nice to get out’ Harry mused

“Sounds like fun we’ll go” Draco said

“Are you going to ask Harry?” Blaise asked

“I did”

“Oh ok, well dinner is going to start soon do you want to come with me, or do you have some sort of escort?” Blaise asked

“You can come with our escort”

 

9/03

5:00pm Hogwarts/ Great Hall

 

Everyone in the castle had begun to eat dinner. Up at the head table the order and the remaining head of the ministry ate. The hall was filled with the surviving witches and wizards from the ministry, St. Mungo’s and Diagon alley. Ollivander himself was sitting at the former Gryffindor table with his son Jason Ollivander who himself was a budding fine wand maker. People had just begun eating when the great hall doors opened to reveal Harry and Draco together.

Harry was wearing a simple elven tunic adapt to include some weapons such as his wand a dagger and a couple of throwing daggers. He also had a cloak and a small circlet adorned on top of his head bearing the royal signet of Adendele.

Draco was wearing his full dress royal robes along with his circlet and signet plate bearing the Adendele crest… (This happens to be a Tree with a sword as the trunk)

The Hall fell silent as they came in with Blaise Zabini walking just behind them and then followed by Solstice, Twfen and Orion taking flanking positions around the room. the slowly walked up to the head table who all raised the second they got close.

“Greetings, We were graciously given an invitation to share dinner with you here at the great Hall” Draco said

“Welcome Lord Phoenix, we can add seats here at the head table if you can just give us a moment”

“That won’t be necessary, we’ll be just sitting over here” Draco indicated to the former Slytherin table which was oddly deserted considering the fact the other tables were filled to capacity and then some.

With a nod Draco and company sat at the table where food magically appeared before them and they started eating

“Everyone keeps looking at me, it is very unnerving” Harry muttered

Suddenly there was a yelp and a scramble and Harry turned to see Remus pinned to the wall with Orion holding a dagger to his throat

“Let him go” Harry said “that man is my godfather”

Orion instantly released him as Harry hurried off his bench to help Remus up and gave him a great big hug.

“Hi Remus” Harry said “sorry about that… he was just doing his job”

“My apologies” Orion said “I was not aware Lord Harry was familiar with a werewolf, it was wrong of me to assume you were a threat”

“that’s ok” Remus choked I was just checking to see my little pup”

“Please sit with us Remus”

“I will” as they all returned to their seats

“How are you Harry?”

“I’m alright, tired and sore mostly… I try to not think about the pain and I make it through the day”

“Good, I’m glad to hear it, I’ve been helping out repairing some of the outer wall damage and inspecting the ruins of Hogsmeade.”

“Good, meet anyone special?”

“Not yet…”

“You will… Harry said

“Draco, do you know what happened to Greg or Theo?”

“No”

‘Who’s Greg?’ Harry thought

‘Goyle’ Draco answered

‘Oh’

“No, I haven’t seen them since school” Draco said wearily desperately attempting to avoid talking about the fact that his assignation attempt despite going wrong was still successful.

“Ok”

Suddenly Harry heard a new voice “Harry Potter”

Harry looked around but did not see anyone

“Harry Potter” he heard his named called again

“Harry are you ok?” Draco asked

“Someone is calling me, but I don’t know who… don’t you hear it?”

“No we…” Harry looked down and sitting around his feet was a black snake and next to it was a red letter in gold trim. He reached under the table and pulled out the letter and the snake.

The letter was addressed to

 

Harry James Potter

Great Hall

Howarts

 

“HARRY!” Remus pushed himself away from the table “that’s a black mamba, they’re deadly”

“Hello” Harry addressed the snake “what is your name?”

“Nasinina” it said

“You are not to bite anyone is that clear?”

“Yes… I will not bite… I was asked to give Harry Potter this letter are you he?”

“Yes I am… thank you”

The snake slithered off the table and disappeared through a crack in the wall

Harry looked at the letter and Draco stared at it in shock

“Draco what is it?”

“That Harry is a summon to a wizard’s duel”

Harry took no time and opened the letter

 

Harry James Potter

 

I challenge you to a wizard’s duel to the death, no seconds… meet at Malfoy Manor at noon tomorrow or I will flatten Hogwarts by sundown

© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; cailenauthor 2011
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..