Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Prompt Rides - 11. Big Package

p align="center">Prompt 403

While on vacation you toss a coin into the local wishing fountain which suddenly comes true in some of the most awkward ways possible.

The guy’s such a douche. I really hate that asshole. Who the fuck does he think he is?

Arnold Rhine is a senior while I’m a sophomore at Georgia Atlantic High School. He’s this big, blonde jock everyone knows. With his looks, the guy could have been the poster boy for Hitler’s Youth in Nazi Germany.

He’s been picking on me, and the other kids new to the baseball team, since we had our first group meeting with Coach. He’s the star catcher, bats cleanup and thinks every other player should bow in his direction every time we see him.

I still can’t believe he fucking insulted us in the middle of the cafeteria and the faculty proctors did nothing. He tells his posse my friends and I are not normal, ‘cause we’re gay, and they look nasty at me when I tell him to shut up? He doesn’t know if any of us are gay or not; he’s just a homophobe who uses the word to insult anyone he thinks is below him.

● ● ●

“Are you going to throw a coin into the fountain, Corbin? People travel for miles to do it. Your wish is supposed to come true if you really need it to.”

“Oh, sure, Dad.” We had two weeks off school over Christmas holiday and my parents had taken my little brother and me on a trip to Argentina. We were in Buenos Aires and I was distracted by the beautiful sights when Dad had spoken.”

“Okay, here’s a peso. Close your eyes, make your wish, and flip the coin into the fountain.”

“There!” As my coin hit the water, I shivered. It felt as though my t-shirt got a bit tighter and my underwear seemed snug. I felt my dick stretch out the leg of my boxers and down my shorts―I dress left and it showed. Can you say VPL?[i]

● ● ●

“Corbin, wait up!” I stopped and smiled as one of my teammates, a fellow sophomore, rushed to catch up with me.

“Hey, bud.” It was the first day of the new semester, and we were walking towards the boys’ locker room. I was carrying a sports bag with my cleats, glove, several jocks and a few other things; practice started today.

“Damn! Dude, what happened? We’re gone for two weeks and you come back a hell of a lot bigger than you were at the end of the last semester.”

“I don’t know. I guess I hit a growth spurt. How are you?” A quick fist bump and we both picked up our bags and headed to our lockers.

“Doing good. Did you have a good trip? Ready for practice?

“Trip was great. Practice is practice. I’m just not ready to put up with shit from Arnold.”

“Dude, I think you’re as tall as he is now. Maybe he’ll lay off on harassing us?”

“Fat chance. Betcha he’ll be just as obnoxious, or my name ain’t Corbin Fisher.”

“Well, would you look at that! It’s little gay Corbin and one of his boyfriends. Out of the way freak, make room for the normal people.”

“Stuff it, Rhine.” I flipped him off and started to pull off my jeans and my boxer briefs, trying to ignore the homophobic Neanderthal.

“Ohhhh, I’m scared. If you’re a good boy, I’ll let you peek at my dick when I put on my jock.”

“Fuck! You were right, Rhine. Corbin’s not normal, he’s gifted! Fucking horse cock on you Fisher.”

I glance up to see one of my classmates looking back and forth at my crotch and at Arnold’s. I looked down at my dick and smiled. None of these guys had seen me naked since before my growth spurt over the holidays.

“And, Rhine? I don’t think you’re normal either. I think my little brother’s dick is bigger than yours.” My buddy chuckled after putting Arnold down with his comment.

Arnold stared at my equipment, turned as red as my pubes, and quickly put on his jock. I gave my cock a couple of pulls, smiled at him, and slowly pulled my strap up. By then, the rest of the team was laughing. There would be no more teasing from Mr. Douche. Pretty good return on a peso coin.






[i] VPL = Visible Penis Line

span style="font-family:Verdana,Geneva,sans-serif;">Karma can be such a bitch! grindance.gif
© Copyright 2015 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Welcome to the discussion thread for CJ’s series. All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others. I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened. We’re now open for business!    
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh Carlos dude, the stuff you come up with, makes me grin. Geez! VPL? Seriously is that a thing?

 

Lol, fun stuff

 

tim

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 01/03/2016 01:59 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Oh Carlos dude, the stuff you come up with, makes me grin. Geez! VPL? Seriously is that a thing?

 

Lol, fun stuff

 

tim

Can't even remember what story I used VPL in! LOL

 

Prompts got me to write and post my first story on GA back in 2014. The original post led to Solcar which in turn led to the Chelsea Tales series.

 

Last year I used them to try new things. Either style or content. It was fun.

 

The five words in this week's prompt gave me an image too rich to pass up. I'll be posting something new in the next couple of days. Can't wait to hear what you think about the way my mind works.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..