Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Prompt Rides - 13. Gym Bunny

p align="center">Prompt 405
First Line
“You honestly think I would wear something like that?”

“You honestly think I would wear something like that?”

“Yup. I certainly do. Part of the deal, Gunther. You agreed to it.”

“Dude, you styled my hair, you trimmed my chest, and you waxed the edge of my pubes; I think that’s enough. How about I wear my jeans, and the head doohickey?”

“Stop whining, you big pussy. What are you so scared about? Most WOOF members, and a large percentage of Chelsea’s gay men, have seen you starkers before. You’ll look hot in the outfit, it’ll feel good once you get used to it, you know it’s for a good cause, and you promised Colt and Tony you’d do it. You’re a hot piece of tail, and you know it. That big chest, those giant lats, and your meaty ass will help sales.”

“Fuck! When I agreed to pose for the Gym Bunnies and Easter Bonnets Calendar, I never thought I’d have to wear bunny ears, a pink jockstrap, and a butt plug―with a giant cotton-ball attached to it!”

© Copyright 2015 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Welcome to the discussion thread for CJ’s series. All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others. I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened. We’re now open for business!    
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 03/31/2015 10:39 PM, aditus said:
Scary indeed. I miss the music.
LOL....

 

I'd been thinking of using the Easter Calendar/Gym Bunny theme as a story. Didn't want to rush anything do I put it off. But this was a nice way to do a little character/premise test. If and when that story's ever written, Part one will be the photo shoot at WOOF, part two will be the unveiling at PRIME. There shall be music then! :D

 

I'm liking the idea of all these tiny stories with prompts. Working on something larger drawing from some of them.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I started laughing hysterically at work (during my lunch break) when I read this! :rofl: I couldn't even explain why I was laughing so hard! Thanks for that :P

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I am too frightened to ask where you get these ideas from :P

Now I can't get the image out of my head :o

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 04/01/2015 01:09 PM, LitLover said:
I started laughing hysterically at work (during my lunch break) when I read this! :rofl: I couldn't even explain why I was laughing so hard! Thanks for that :P
Wanna chuckle a bit more? Check the link in my reply to Bucket1...:D
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 04/06/2015 07:47 AM, Rook Lee said:
That was hilarious, thank you!
Glad you liked it! One of those silly mind images which translated well into words! :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..