Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Prompt Rides - 3. Vacation Redux

p align="center">Prompt 388

First Line
“Snow? Again? How much more are they expecting?”

“Snow? Again? Did you hear how much more they’re expecting?”

“I think they said about eight inches in New England.”

“Fuck! Eight inches? I hate that!”

“Really? You hate eight inches? Did those words really come out of your mouth?”

“Yeah well, little things are starting to bother me.”

“Funny, Korbini, but you weren’t calling it little last night. You were squealing like a pig while sliding up and down on it.”

“Shut up, Albert. Bad enough all the guys we were batting that beach ball around with saw us swapping spit in the parking lot and started giving me shit. After last night everyone in the guest house knows I got nailed by you.”

“And that’s a problem?”

“Yeah, I don’t want all these guys thinking I’m a total bottom, I may want to dip my wick in a couple of them before I return to snowy Connecticut.”

“Then return the favor, make me squeal tonight.”

Beach vacations can also be hot after the sun goes down...
© Copyright 2015 Carlos Hazday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

Welcome to the discussion thread for CJ’s series. All things CJ are fair game, I simply ask you be respectful of others. I will actively participate in the discussion. Ask questions, speculate about what’s coming, or bitch about what happened. We’re now open for business!    
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

How come all your characters get the most awesome hot sex? :P It's unfair... pouts.

Though I do love they all seem to be versatile. I'd sort of assumed this was always the case before I started reading erotic stories. But I guess it takes all kinds... :lol:

Do I get a PM with hot pictures of A&K now? :worship:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/24/2015 07:19 AM, Timothy M. said:
How come all your characters get the most awesome hot sex? :P It's unfair... pouts.

Though I do love they all seem to be versatile. I'd sort of assumed this was always the case before I started reading erotic stories. But I guess it takes all kinds... :lol:

Do I get a PM with hot pictures of A&K now? :worship:

LMFAO!!!!!

 

Today's story was really a surprise. I was planning to write completely unrelated things based on which prompts I liked but this one just called for a little follow up to the initial one.

 

I need to think about pictures... when Korbini and I went for a ride and lunch last Saturday, I mentioned my writing for the first time to him and then sent him a link to Summer. I also threatened to use his name in a story... He's not from Connecticut and the entire story is 100% fiction but the name is real and he's definitely versatile (and a little kinky LOL). I'll vouch for that!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/25/2015 11:01 PM, aditus said:
Not so short this time, huh?
LOL

 

I keep saying I want to try different things. This one was easy to attach to the first one and led me to something a bit steamier..... I still need the right prompt for downright RAUNCHY!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..