Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 2,597 Words
  • 3,673 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Help! My Lover's an Alien - 5. Chapter 5

Dillon arrived in the locker room and was unnerved when all conversation stopped the second he entered.

“What’s going on?” he asked the nearest of his trainees.

The man didn’t answer but pointed to the bench in front of Dillon’s locker. Looking where the man pointed, Dillon barely held in a gasp.

There sat a huge bouquet of roses. They were all the colors of the rainbow— plus a few that he wasn’t sure what they were called.

“Who’s the lucky bastard then?” he asked, looking around at the gathered men. No one seemed to want to answer him, so in the end, he reached for the envelope tucked in the top of the flowers.

A jolt went through him when he saw his own name written in a graceful cursive script. Opening it, he read the simple white card:

To Mr. Stewart,

Please accept these as a full apology for my actions yesterday. I hope you will do me the honor of allowing me to take you on a date.

Lor

Dillon swallowed as he looked around at the milling men. “Okay, who opened the card and read it?” he asked. “I know at least one of you wouldn’t have been able to resist.”

Finally one and then two hands went up.

“Harrison and Langston, you’re both to give me ten laps of the room before training today.” Both men nodded glumly. Dillon turned to the rest of the men, some of whom were smirking until they caught his gaze. “As for the rest of you, you’re going to give me twenty laps before training and let it be a lesson to you all to be honest. I know you all read the card but only Harrison and Langston owned up.”

Dillon ignored the complaining as he changed and headed out to warm up.

How could he accept a date invitation from an alien, whose species he knew nothing about? Hell, the person wasn’t even human. He didn’t even know the gender of his admirer.

Brushing off the disturbing thoughts, he started his usual routine of jogging slowly round the room followed by a set of stretches.

Halfway through the training session, Blue Eyes— no, Lor— came in with another alien following. Dillon indicated for one of the trainees to take over the routine and stepped toward the door to meet the visitors.

“How can I help you?” Dillon asked, pointedly looking at Lor. He was pleased to see the slight flush to the pale skin of Lor’s face.

Dillon was surprised when the other alien stepped forward. Looking more closely, Dillon saw it was the small alien that had been introduced as Ziel. Dillon was sure he was also connected to the alien minister somehow. “Minister Mora asks that Lor and myself be allowed to join your training session. The minister is always worried about me and it was thought that your defense tactics might be better suited to my strengths. Mora couldn’t be here himself, and so Lor accompanied me as my guard.”

Dillon looked at both aliens. They were both still wearing their hoods and cloaks, but the new visitor was definitely shorter and slimmer than Lor.

“I don’t see that as a problem. I can take you both through some basic moves, but you’ll have to lose the hoods and cloaks. I may be able to show you some moves you can do while wearing them, but to start off with, it’s better to only wear clothes that won’t trip you up.” He directed his last words to Lor, remembering how the alien had tripped on his cloak in his haste to get away from him.

Lor flushed again. “Of course. That is no problem. We both wore training clothes in the hope you would agree to our request.”

“Well, you can both put your outer clothes over on that bench, and we’ll work over on that side of the room to stay out of the way of the others.”

Lor and Ziel followed Dillon and started to remove their hoods. Lor’s was first to come off. Dillon almost gasped when he saw the long braid of black hair hanging down Lor’s back. It reached right to the top of its ass. He turned quickly so Lor wouldn’t catch him looking but found himself looking into the amused, amber eyes of Ziel.

The smaller alien smiled at him as it removed its hood revealing a similar long braid, but its hair was blond.

Ziel’s eyes flicked behind Dillon, and he turned to see Lor had removed the cloak. Dillon almost swallowed his tongue when he got his first good look at Lor.

The alien must have stood at least seven feet tall: it was lean, and the pale skin on its face definitely extended to its arms. Dillon wondered if the rest of it was just as pale. It was wearing what looked like a T-shirt and skintight pants, all in black.

Pulling himself together, Dillon put on his teaching face and tried not to let the aliens see anything was affecting him. He really prayed nothing showed on his face.

“Right, question time first, followed by the rules of the training room.

“I need to know more about you both. I know nothing of your species, so I have quite a few queries. First, I’m sure you’re aware about the physiology of humans by now. Human males have two main sensitive places, the groin and the stomach. Do you have anywhere I should be aware of? I ask this because I can tailor the training I give you to defend those places and to exploit them on your opponent. Does your species even recognize male and female gender?” He tried to sound casual by throwing his most important query in at the end.

Lor barked out a laugh. “Of course we recognize male and female genders. Did you not read the information we sent before the start of this visit?”

Dillon bristled at the alien’s laughter. “No, I didn’t read any information. I don’t have access to it because, if you remember from the introductions, I’m only employed by the military. I’m an outsider and therefore I don’t have the clearance. The only reason we are even speaking is because your minister requested to find out more about the training and asked me to tag along on your tour. I wasn’t even introduced to you. Only to Minister Mora and Ziel”

Ziel prodded Lor while nodding at Dillon. “Of course, please excuse Lor. He is always speaking before he thinks. As Lor was saying, we do have genders. We are male, and Dyra and Dyla are twins and the only females in our group. Besides myself and Mora, our guards are Lor, Ver, Piet, and the twins. They also run the ship we came on as part of their duties. Lor is the second-in-command and head guard. Piet is third in command and is our engineer. Ver is the tactical officer, and the twins are in charge of communications and piloting the ship. I am usually to be found in the kitchen.

“As for your question on sensitive places, we have the same as you, but we have the magical ability to shield those areas. The only way to get past those shields is to cause enough of a distraction that the other participant loses concentration.

“The reason my mate has asked for me to learn is because my magic is weak and therefore it is more difficult for me to shield for an extended period of time, such as during a fight. As I said, Lor is here as my guard. Oh, and of course to see you. You seem to have gained his attention.”

Ziel ducked quickly at this last comment, just as Lor went to grab him. Without thinking, Dillon tripped Lor up and had him flat on the floor within two breaths. He twisted one arm up behind Lor’s back while pushing his face down.

“First rule, we do not attack those weaker than us— no matter how much they annoy us.” The last part of his comment was directed at Ziel, who had the grace to look a bit guilty. “We only fight in this room when we are training.”

Pulling Lor to his feet he continued, “Now second rule, no magic is to be used in this room. I don’t know what your abilities are, and I don’t know what you mean by magic. But whatever it is, you’re not to use it, is that understood?” He waited for both men to nod, before letting out a shrill whistle. When the trainees looked over, he called out, “Langston, come over here please. I need a willing victim.”

Langston was about the size of Ziel, just a little more broad across the chest. Ziel could almost pass for a young woman in Dillon’s eyes, but there was something about him that, now that he was looking properly, definitely showed Ziel to be male.

Dillon got Langston to help him show Ziel and Lor a few simple moves that Ziel could use against a bigger opponent. He then got Ziel to practice on Lor. He had to admit to having fun watching the big alien being pinned by the smaller one again and again. Of course Lor wasn’t allowed to fight back with anything, except for the moves Dillon had given him to use, so…

“So Mr. Stewart, when do I get to go up against you?” Lor asked when Dillon called time and told the rest of the trainees to head for lunch.

Dillon looked Lor up and down. “Do you really think you could take me already? You’ve only been shown the basics.”

“Yes, Lor, you do not want to be put on the floor yet again do you? Of course it could be you just want to get Mr. Stewart on top of you again,” Ziel called from his place on the side bench where he was rubbing a towel over his face. The males had replaced their cloaks but not their hoods.

Lor growled at Ziel and the towel Ziel was holding suddenly flipped up and landed over the smaller males face.

Dillon acted quickly. “Lor, apologize this instant and you can do five running laps of the room before you leave. If you want to return you will remember the rule I gave you about no magic within the training room— You’ll be doing the laps with him if I see you poke your tongue out like that again, Ziel. Honestly I’ve taught children who behave better than you two.”

“I hope you two are behaving and not causing any embarrassment to this mission!” came a voice from the doorway.

All three turned, and Dillon saw the head alien— Minister Mora— standing there. Ziel’s face lit up and Dillon watched in amusement as the male ran across the room and threw himself into the minister’s arms. The minister was obviously used to it as Ziel was caught with ease.

“So, my mate, did you learn anything useful?” the minister asked as he set Ziel down. Dillon just had time to see the mischievous smirk on Ziel’s face before the minister hit the floor with Ziel sitting on top of him.

Lor doubled over laughing and Dillon just stood there staring. After a moment, the minister started laughing too and easily lifted his mate up and stood.

“If you’ll excuse us, I think I need a word with my mate,” the minister said as he ushered a giggling Ziel out the door.

“Will he be okay?” Dillon asked, he was worried that Ziel may in trouble for embarrassing the minister.

“Yes, he will be fine. Mora would never hurt Ziel; he is devoted to his mate’s happiness. It is the way of our people. When we find our other half, our only goal is to protect them and make them happy. Higher level mages usually find their mates from the lower levels because they balance each other out.”

“May I ask what level you are?” Dillon asked as he was getting rather curious about the big alien.

“Well, if you agree to go on a date with me, I can tell you all you want to know about me and my people. Isn’t that the way it works?”

Dillon looked at Lor and thought about what the male could mean. Did he just want to get to know a human? Or did he want to see what screwing around with a human would be like? Or did he have some reason for getting to know Dillon specifically?

“Why do you want me to go on a date with you? Yesterday you practically tried to attack me in the locker room. Give me one good reason why I should trust you not to do that again?”

“You are my mate!”

Those four words shocked Dillon so much he froze in place. He couldn’t move or speak.

Lor looked at him worriedly. “Was that not the right answer? The research I did told me that honesty is always best when wanting to date someone. I would be grateful if you would answer me.”

Dillon had to smile at that statement. Lor sounded so formal.

“I will go on one date with you. But I want it understood that I will not be intimate with you. If that is what you’re looking for out of this idea of yours, then you’re going to be disappointed.”

“I am not sure what you mean. My research showed that human couples dated to get to know each other. It did not specify the number of dates required before marriage. But…”

Marriage!” Dillon yelled.

Lor stopped talking and looked at him warily. “Yes, that is what humans call it when a couple decide to spend the rest of their lives together is it not? You are my mate. I want you to stay with me for the rest of our lives.”

Dillon was sure he was going to wake up soon and this would all be a dream. But then he stopped to actually listen to what Lor had said. Lor wanted someone to balance him. He wanted to get to know Dillon and then spend the rest of his life with him. Isn’t that what Dillon had been looking for? He had only recently been thinking that he was getting sick of men who were only after a quick fuck and wanted nothing to do with him outside the bedroom. Wasn’t he just wishing that he could meet the perfect man that wanted him for himself and not what he could give him or for his body?

But he isn’t a man, he’s an alien, a voice whispered in his mind. So much the better, he snapped back. Look where dating humans has gotten me so far.

“Let’s start with one date and get to know each other. After that, we’ll see what happens.”

“That sounds acceptable. Where should we meet?”

“I’ll tell you what. Why don’t we go have a shower and we can go get some lunch. You’re in the guest suites across the street aren’t you?” Lor nodded. “Good. I’ll meet you by the entrance in half an hour.”

“I will see you there,” Lor said and moved out of the room. Dillon looked after him for a moment before getting himself in gear and heading for a quick shower and hoping his regular clothes weren’t too creased from their time in his locker.

Copyright © 2015 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 37
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

it's interesting to know that Lor is weaker when it comes to physical :yes: .....I wonder if they have anything different from humans for Dillon not to identify even after Lor took his robe off :huh:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/05/2015 10:54 AM, Victor Gutte said:

it's interesting to know that Lor is weaker when it comes to physical :yes: .....I wonder if they have anything different from humans for Dillon not to identify even after Lor took his robe off :huh:

Lol, I actually kept the physical bits of this story simple because it was the first alien one I wrote. Now, the next one? That msy be a different story ;)

 

:hug:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..