Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 256 Words
  • 5,650 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Help! My Lover's an Alien - Prologue. Prologue

Photo Description:

Head and shoulders shot in color. The male is wearing a black hood and what looks like a cloak. Only part of his face is visible as there is a partial mask on the hood but it shows a pale face with high cheekbones. The best features are his startling blue eyes that draw you in.

 

Story Letter:

Dear Author,

I am part of an elite unit. I am from a world which, up until [?] years ago, was unknown to you and your kind. I have been sent to your world on a twofold mission. First, to ascertain if Earth will make a good ally, and second (and more personal), is to search for my other half. I have felt the pull and have started showing the signs. This makes me dangerous to myself and vulnerable to my enemies. I need to find him or them ASAP.

No hard BDSM, non-con, or slavery please.

Sincerely,

Yvonne

 

Acknowledgements

Firstly, I would like to thank Yvonne for her wonderful prompt; without that, I wouldn’t have had a story to tell.

Next I want to thank Christine for her wonderful beta reading. She always manages to find the holes in my stories and doesn’t even rub my nose in my sometimes glaringly obvious mistakes.

I would also like to thank Alishea for her editing and the rest of the DRitC team for all their hard work.

Lastly I would like to thank my family and friends for all their support and love.

Copyright © 2015 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 08/11/2015 06:19 AM, alishead said:

Hey CAZ,

 

Thanks for posting it here too. I enjoyed being your editor on this.

Hi,

 

I didn't know you were a member here. Thanks for all your patience and help with this story.

 

:thankyou:

Link to comment
On 08/11/2015 07:42 AM, Headstall said:

Very interesting prologue, Caz... I'm going to read on... cheers... Gary.

Yep i thought Yvonnes prompt was just up my street. The story went in a completely different direction than when i started though.

 

Hope you like where it goes. :)

Link to comment

I didn't realize I missed this story of yours :no: . I am going to read it slowly though, so that I would be able to leave a proper review for the chapters :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/05/2015 09:25 AM, Victor Gutte said:

I didn't realize I missed this story of yours :no: . I am going to read it slowly though, so that I would be able to leave a proper review for the chapters :)

:thankyou: Hope you enjoy :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..