Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 1,592 Words
  • 4,061 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Help! My Lover's an Alien - 8. Chapter 8

Dillon groaned. “Nothing good is ever started with those words.”

Lor chuckled, then sobered. “You need to understand some things about my species before we go any further.”

Dillon nodded and sat up straighter. He wanted to know more about Lor.

“You know that my species has magic.” —Dillon nodded— “Well, I need to explain what that may mean for you and me. I told you our magic decides who is best suited to us as a mate. That mate can be anyone: older, younger, male, female, or, in some cases, a different species. My magic has chosen you.”

Dillon went to say something, but Lor held up a hand. “Please let me finish, and I will answer your questions.”

Dillon nodded again and relaxed back on the couch.

“What this means is that if we are intimate my magic will bind to you. Now the effects vary from couple to couple. Some couples get the ability to hear each in their minds. Sometimes the stronger mage’s magic adds to the weaker mate’s. One couple I know can join their magic together to make both of them stronger. Lastly, I’ve heard of some benign events like the weaker mage ending up with a hair color to suit the stronger mage’s preference. The effects are different and unique to each couple and of course depend on their gender, magical abilities, and species.

“What I am trying to say is, I do not know what will happen if you agree to join with me. One thing I can tell you is that mates cannot be apart for any length of time. Once joined, the mates will always want to be with each other. Do you understand now? I need you. But more than that, I love you.”

Dillon was speechless during Lor’s explanation, but his last words and the way he looked away as he said he loved him almost broke Dillon’s heart.

Dillon thought hard before he replied. Here was a male offering him everything he had ever wanted from a relationship. Commitment, love, and of course Lor was hot. But he was also kind and patient. Dillon had learned that by watching how he interacted with Ziel. He couldn’t say he was fully in love but he could say he was drawn to this alien, and he was at least halfway in love with him. There was just one question he wanted answered.

“I have one big question before I even think about making this sort of decision. If I was to become your mate, would you be faithful to just me?”

Lor’s shocked face gave Dillon the answer before Lor even spoke, “Of course I would just be faithful to you. What sort of male do you think I am? I would never—”

Dillon cut him off with a kiss. Why second guess himself? His heart told him this male was genuine, alien or not. His mind tried to argue that he was moving too fast and on too little information. He told his head to go fuck itself and followed his heart, something he had never done before in his life. He just hoped he wasn’t wrong.

Lor quickly responded to the kiss. Before Dillon could blink, he was on his back on the couch with Lor leaning over him, still kissing the breath out of him.

Lor pulled away, causing Dillon to growl in frustration. “Tell me you are sure. Please?”

Dillon cupped Lor’s cheek and looked deep into his eyes, willing him to see what he said was true. “I give myself to you freely and without condition.” He remembered the words from a book he’d read somewhere, and for some reason they seemed suited to this situation.

It must have been the right thing to say, because Lor’s face lit up and he dived down to resume kissing Dillon to within an inch of his life.

****

Lor couldn’t ask again. He had his answer, and he released the leash he had been keeping on his magic. He felt his magic pushing out and trying to merge with Dillon. He heard Dillon gasp and looked to see an expression of wonder on Dillon’s face.

“You’re glowing,” Dillon whispered, reaching a hand up to trail along Lor’s cheek.

“It is my magic coming to the surface; it wants to join with you. I want to join with you.”

Both of them couldn’t wait, and hands bumped into each other as they tried to strip each other’s clothes off as fast as possible. Lor’s top went sailing just before he managed to rip Dillon’s shirt down the front to get to his chest. He leaned down and bit into Dillon’s nipple, causing him to arch up, and giving Lor the perfect angle to rip his pants and underwear off in one go.

Using his superior strength, Lor picked Dillon up and carried him to the bed. He laid him gently on the sheets and leaned over to claim another scorching kiss. Dillon’s hands were running over every bit of Lor’s body he could reach. When Lor felt Dillon’s short nails raking over his back, he arched and cried out. Dillon latched onto Lor’s pants and pulled them down over his ass, running his nails over the globes and causing Lor to pant as he lost the ability to draw a full breath.

Pinning Dillon to the bed, Lor kissed his way down Dillon’s body enjoying every reaction he managed to wring from his human.

“You. Are. The. Most. Beautiful. Male. I. Have. Ever. Seen,” Lor said, spacing each word out with a kiss to Dillon’s hard cock.

****

Dillon writhed under Lor as his body was played like a gifted musician’s instrument. Dillon could feel a heat emanating from Lor and filling every part of his body. He could only assume it was Lor’s magic; whatever it was, it was making his body hypersensitive to every touch and kiss.

“I want to see you,” he managed to pant out when Lor paused in his kisses. Lor knelt back to give Dillon a view of this body. Dillon hadn’t even realized he was worried ’til he felt the relief that Lor’s cock looked just the same as a human’s— although he was longer and thicker than Dillon had ever taken before. He was going to feel glorious inside him.

“Now. I need you now,” Dillon said, looking up into Lor’s eyes; he was on edge and harder than he had ever been before, and if Lor didn’t get in him soon, he would come without him.

He felt slick fingers stroke him and then move toward his hole, massaging his sensitive skin as they went. He arched his back, lifting his ass and pulling his legs back to his chest, trying to get Lor to hurry.

“Yes,” he moaned, when Lor finally rimmed his hole and started pushing one finger into him.

“More. Now,” Dillon demanded, and Lor chuckled but met his demands. “I’m not made of china. Harder, come on.” Dillon liked to be treated gently, but Lor was treating him like some fragile maid. Sometimes he just needed to be fucked hard and this was one of those times. “Come on, show me what you’ve got. I can feel your magic against me; let go.”

Finally Lor’s control seemed to snap, and two then three fingers plunged into Dillon, making him arch his back even further in pleasure and in an attempt to get more of Lor inside him.

Lor removed his fingers, and Dillon felt the head of Lor’s cock pressing into him. He groaned long and loud. He didn’t care who heard him or knew what they were doing. Nothing had ever felt this good. And he was sure nothing would ever feel this good again.

Dillon had never barebacked with anyone before, but he didn’t think that was the reason for the wonderful sensations he was feeling. It was all Lor, and his heart felt like it was expanding. But the male was still holding back a bit.

He grabbed onto Lor’s neck and dragged the male in for a wet, passionate kiss.

“We can go for soft and tender another time,” he gasped into Lor’s ear. “I want you to take me and own me. Please, I need you to show how much you want me.”

Lor growled and took him at his word. He pounded into Dillon’s ass, hard and fast.

“Oh. Yes… More… Harder… Don’t stop… Please.” Dillon couldn’t make a coherent sentence, but he thought he got his point across as Lor responded to everything he said by thrusting harder and faster.

Finally Dillon could feel the buildup in his balls. “I’m going to come. Don’t stop, please,” he begged.

Lor reached down and grasped Dillon’s cock. Two hard pulls, and Dillon was coming in strong spurts all over his chest.

Lor froze inside him, and Dillon felt warmth spreading through him. It started in his ass but spread through his entire body. He felt like he was lying in the sun on a beach somewhere, relaxed and carefree for the first time in his life.

As suddenly as it had started, it stopped, and all Dillon felt was so very satisfied and tired.

He felt covers being pulled over him. Then Lor’s arms were round him, and he was being pulled into a warm, loving embrace.

“Sleep, my love,” Lor whispered, and Dillon did as he was told, closing his eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

Copyright © 2015 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That was so hot. But I'm glad Lor was responsible and explained the consequences to Dillon before they mated.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

That was so hot. But I'm glad Lor was responsible and explained the consequences to Dillon before they mated.

 

Ah, Lor learned his lesson and didn't want to make another mistake like in the locker room. Of course, there are consequences, and there are unknown consequences ;) 

 

Thanks for taking the time to comment :hug: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..