Jump to content
    Caz Pedroso
  • Author
  • 2,369 Words
  • 3,854 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Help! My Lover's an Alien - 13. Chapter 13

Lor was running behind Vincent when he heard Mora and Ziel starting to argue.

“You are not coming with us. You will go back to the ship with the twins. I need to know you are safe,” Mora was saying.

“But Dillon is my friend also. I want to help him as I know he would help me if I needed him to.”

Lor saw Mora stop and pull Ziel into a hug, “I know, my mate, but I must insist. Please go to the ship with Dyra and Dyla. Help them to check the ship and make sure we have everything we will need for leaving this planet as soon as we can.”

Ziel nodded against Mora’s chest. “Okay, my mate. But please do not get hurt or I will be very angry with you.”

Ziel and the twins veered off toward the landing site as soon as they were outside. Vincent stopped to speak to the guards on duty. “Major Princeton is in his office. He may even be awake by now. I want him placed under arrest for crimes against the military. I want him locked up. He is to talk to no one until I have filed the charges with the president. If this is not done, I will assume any guard disobeying me is a traitor too. Is that understood?” The guards snapped to attention and turned to carry out his orders.

Vincent turned and carried on running until they got to the gates.

“Open the gates now. Anyone who wants to argue with me about where my visitors and I can and can’t go will be arrested and taken away either willingly or unconscious. Take your pick.”

One guard stepped up. “Ambassador, you know the compound is on lockdown. No one can leave at this—” The guard stopped speaking when Vincent’s fist met his face and sent him unconscious to the floor.

“Who’s next?” Vincent asked. Lor had to try not to let hysterical laughter bubble up past the fear in his heart as all the guards started shaking their heads and one very quickly opened the gate. He was getting a new respect for the human his mate considered his father. He also wanted to have a long talk with Vincent about just who he was to have such authority.

“Come on. I have a car round the corner.”

Luckily the car Vincent took them to was large enough for all five of them to get in. As soon as the doors were shut, Vincent hit a pedal and the car sped off, causing Lor to grab onto a handle above the door.

The journey was short, but each passing minute felt like an eternity. They pulled up outside what looked like an abandoned building in the middle of what also looked like an abandoned neighborhood.

Vincent brought the car to a stop with a screeching noise and they all piled out.

Vincent waved his ID over the access panel by the big main doors, but the red light stayed lit.

“Fucking bastards! How did they manage to set up a security that my ID can’t breach?” Vincent muttered, turning to Lor. “Get us in and quickly.”

Lor nodded, and after a shared look with Ver and Mora, they joined hands and started muttering quickly. The lock on the door fizzed and spat sparks out before flashing red and green as the door swung open.

An alarm blared inside and personnel were running toward the front door, weapons drawn.

“I am Ambassador Marston,” Vincent called out in a loud voice. “You are holding my son here. I want to be taken to him now, or I will find him myself. God help any of you that get in my way.”

One male pushed to the front. He wore a long white coat and had a groveling expression on his face. “I am Doctor Kalvins, and I am sorry, Ambassador, but we do not to have anyone by your name here at this time. This is a high security prison for traitors.”

Vincent gripped the front of the doctor’s shirt and pulled him up close. “Listen to me, you bastard. You are going to take me to Dillon Stewart, now.”

The male’s eyes widened at the name and then his face went deathly white.

“D-D-Dillon Stew-w-w-wart is your son? I was told he was a traitor,” he stuttered.

“My son is no traitor. Now take us to him.”

Vincent dropped him and Kalvins ran off as soon as he found his footing. He led them down so many corridors Lor wondered if he even knew what way he was meant to be going.

Eventually they entered a corridor that was lined by doors, each door had a number on it and a small barred window in it. As he passed, Lor saw inside some of the cells and wished he hadn’t. Some of the humans behind the doors looked to barely be alive. Some were bleeding, some were just curled up, but all were thin and obviously underfed.

What had they had time to do to Dillon? His mate was already ill and weak. Surely they wouldn’t hurt an ill human?

Finally they arrived at a door and Lor’s magic rose and pushed his control to its limits. The sound of Dillon sobbing and of flesh hitting flesh echoed through the barred window.

Lor roared in fury and shoved everyone out of his way as he approached the door. The doctor who had led them cowered back as Lor set his magic loose and the door crashed inward.

What he saw when he entered the room caused Lor to lose the very last bit of his control. He lashed out at the male who was holding his mate first. He knocked the male away from his mate and into the far wall of the cell with a crash. As he did this, he used another spell to freeze Dillon until he saw Mora reach him. Vincent was there too, pulling Dillon to the floor. Lor then concentrated on the two males now cowering against the wall. Using his magic he pulled them both up like puppets and pinned them to the wall.

“Why are you hurting this male?” he demanded.

“We were paid to,” one male sobbed, hanging uselessly from his magical bindings.

“Who paid you?” Lor demanded.

“A man called Stewart paid us a visit. He said if we killed the man that the guards would take us to, we would be doing our world a great service. He said the man was a traitor, but due to lack of evidence, he couldn’t be convicted. He said our sentences would be wiped out, and we would be released with enough money to start over. We didn’t believe him, but then we were contacted by Major Princeton, and he confirmed everything Stewart had said.”

Lor snorted his thought on the prospects of these males being let out. With a last bit of magic, he knocked both males unconscious.

He let them drop and turned to check on Dillon. He rushed over when he saw Mora leaning over him still muttering spells to unlock the cuffs on Dillon’s wrists. He shoved his way in and took over from Mora. Dillon was his mate, and he would stabilize him enough to be moved, not anyone else. He could see bruises all over Dillon except his stomach and part of his groin area. Lor used his magic to dull the pain and then he set a few of the broken bones he found.

He knew in the back of his mind that he was going to pay for using raw magic with no backup later, but at that moment, his only thought was helping his mate.

Vaguely he heard shouting behind him, but he only registered snatches of the words.

“That is my son… …wait ’til I have him out of here and better… Heads are going to roll for this… …no idea who you’re messing with… …full investigation into the running of this facility… I saw the condition of some of your inmates… …cease whatever you’re doing here, immediately… I do have that authority…”

Mora finally got Lor’s attention by kneeling on the opposite side of Dillon and laying a hand over Lor’s where he was still trying to push as much magic into Dillon as he could.

“Lor, we need to move him. Let us get him back to the compound. As soon as he can be moved more, we will make arrangements to return home. I assume you and he have spoken about going home?”

Lor nodded as he stared down at Dillon. “Yes. He is worried about leaving Vincent and Eve. But otherwise he said nothing is keeping him on Earth, and he has always wanted to explore the stars.”

Mora patted his hand and rose. Lor took a deep breath and picked Dillon up.

Vincent was there as he turned. “How is he? Please tell me he’s going to be okay.”

Lor shifted slightly so he could free a hand to pat Vincent on the shoulder. “He will be fine. He is badly bruised and he had a few broken bones, but I have partially mended those, and I have eased the pain. Now we need to get him to some medical help for the rest.”

Vincent nodded fast and led the way out of the cell. Lor saw that the doctor was still waiting there, wringing his hands. “Please, I’m a doctor. Let me look at him.”

Vincent rounded on him with a growl. “You work in a secret military prison, and you expect me to trust you with my son? I can only guess at what you do to get inmates to talk, the drugs you use, or worse the torture. Don’t think I’m stupid. You are getting nowhere near my son. Now move!”

The group left with no one else trying to speak to them. Lor cradled Dillon on his lap for the entire journey back to the compound. He wanted to just take Dillon straight to the ship and go home, but he knew Dillon needed to be checked properly. He would wait, but as soon as they were able, they were going home to start a proper life together somewhere safe.

They found the compound quiet, and Lor was surprised when the guards saluted Vincent smartly.

“Ambassador, Major Harrison sends his best wishes for your son and asks that you update him as soon as you have seen to your son’s health.”

Vincent looked stunned for a moment. “Major Harrison? I was only gone two hours and Timmy manages to get himself promoted?” He let out a sigh. “Very well, inform the major I will be along shortly.”

Vincent led the way across the compound and to a small building Lor hadn’t visited before. A small sign by the door said “Medical Center.” The group pushed inside and were met by a middle-aged human male.

“Vincent, I was told to be ready for Dillon as a casualty. What’s going on?” the male said.

“Fred, there’s too much to explain now, but as you can see Dillon has been beaten and maybe drugged. I’ll fill you in on the rest when you’ve checked and treated him.”

Fred nodded and waved the group forward. He led them into a small room and had Lor settle his mate on a small bed.

Lor looked on in worry as Fred used all manner of instruments to prod and poke Dillon. He took blood by sticking some painful instrument in Dillon’s arm, and Lor had to wince in pain even though it wasn’t him being poked.

Drugged? Lor hadn’t even thought of that when he was numbing the pain and healing the bones. His species would just knock someone out with magic; they would never give someone an unknown substance. Lor shuddered at the thought. The other species on his planet used potions sometimes, but he had never known them to be harmful or be used as a weapon.

Fred was examining Dillon’s bruises and had reached his stomach, where he was frowning. Lor didn’t understand Dillon. Why had he protected his stomach and not another part that he could have reached with cuffed hands? And why was Fred taking so long over an undamaged area? What was so interesting?

Finally Fred looked up. “I want everyone out of this room except Vincent.”

Lor shook his head. “He is my mate. I am not leaving him. Not again. He is never leaving my sight again.”

Fred looked at him for a long moment before nodding. “Okay, you and Vincent stay. The rest of you, out. You can wait in the reception area.”

After the door was shut, Fred rounded on Lor.

“You said he’s your mate? Since you’re alien to us, what does that mean?”

Lor frowned. “It means he is my other half. He completes me. I think in your terms you would call Dillon my husband.”

“Have you had sex with him? Been intimate with him?”

Lor scowled. “That is none of your business.”

“It’s important. Please answer the question.”

“Fine. Yes, we have been intimate. Now, why do you need to know our personal business?”

“I’ll show you,” Fred said and pulled a screen over to the bed. He picked up a handheld device and after pressing a few buttons the screen came to life. He moved the hand with the small device over Dillon’s body and then stopped near Dillon’s unbruised abdomen. On the screen was a flashing white light, and after Fred tapped a few buttons, the image cleared a bit to show an outline glowing around the flashing light.

Lor looked over at Vincent. The human had gone pale and was shaking. Lor moved quickly and wrapped an arm around Vincent’s shoulders.

“Is that what I think it is?” Vincent asked Fred.

Fred nodded. “Congratulations, Vincent, you’re going to be a granddad.”

Lor was still figuring out what the males were talking about when Vincent went slack in his grip and he had to lower the now unconscious male to the floor.

Copyright © 2015 Caz Pedroso; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 30
  • Love 3
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yay! I was right! I was right! I was right! I suspected about Dillon for the last few chapters now, and I was right! I love being right. :D And I love mpreg. And I love this story. :2thumbs:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Very nice plot twist!! Now we have to wonder if it's going to cause a delay in their departure from Earth and Dillon's douche of a 'sperm donor father'!! Would hate for him to cause even more trouble.... :unsure: In any case, wonderful chapter!! :worship:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Aaahh... I can totally relate to Vincent's reaction when he saw that little flashing light. I've never fainted, but that is an amazing moment. First contact... I wonder how Dillon will take that piece of news. And Lor doesn't seem to get it yet. Maybe he didn't consider that a possibility?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I had suspected this might be what was going on. I wonder what Dillons's reaction is going to be. Is this something unknown to Lor's people as well? I knew Lor's reaction to seeing Dillon hurt was going to be a furious one and he didn't disappoint ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

@LitLover -- I have a feeling Dillon already knows. That would be the answer to Lor's confusion over whey he protected his stomach and not other parts of his body.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/22/2015 10:31 AM, Normischell said:

Oh. My. God.

*squee* I love it!! And I now have to wait another 23.5 hours to learn more! :-(

Well, why not check out some of the other great stories on the site and the time will go before you know it :)

Link to comment
On 08/22/2015 10:19 PM, LitLover said:

I had suspected this might be what was going on. I wonder what Dillons's reaction is going to be. Is this something unknown to Lor's people as well? I knew Lor's reaction to seeing Dillon hurt was going to be a furious one and he didn't disappoint ;)

Glad you liked Lor's reaction. I was going to go further but it didn't really fit.

 

Thanks for the review :)

Link to comment
On 08/22/2015 10:57 AM, SoullessCynner said:

Yay! I was right! I was right! I was right! I suspected about Dillon for the last few chapters now, and I was right! I love being right. :D And I love mpreg. And I love this story. :2thumbs:

Of course, women are always right :yes:

 

MPreg was requested by the prompt writer when we spoke about the story content.

 

Glad you're enjoying it so far.

Link to comment
On 08/22/2015 01:13 PM, Onim said:

Very nice plot twist!! Now we have to wonder if it's going to cause a delay in their departure from Earth and Dillon's douche of a 'sperm donor father'!! Would hate for him to cause even more trouble.... :unsure: In any case, wonderful chapter!! :worship:

Glad you like the twist. Hope you like where the story goes next.

 

:)

Link to comment
On 08/22/2015 10:30 PM, Fae Briona said:

@LitLover -- I have a feeling Dillon already knows. That would be the answer to Lor's confusion over whey he protected his stomach and not other parts of his body.

Well, I can't tell but I am enjoying the speculations. ;)

 

Thanks for the comments :)

Link to comment
On 08/22/2015 10:04 PM, Puppilull said:

Aaahh... I can totally relate to Vincent's reaction when he saw that little flashing light. I've never fainted, but that is an amazing moment. First contact... I wonder how Dillon will take that piece of news. And Lor doesn't seem to get it yet. Maybe he didn't consider that a possibility?

Oh yes :yes: , I remember the first time seeing the screen and the first time I heard her heartbeat too, it was so fast...

 

Explaining to Lor? Well...he'll get there ;)

Link to comment

I'm not surprised at the news or at Vincent's reaction, but I look forward to seeing how Lor will react. He'll be even more protective and eager to get Dillon away from Earth. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

I'm not surprised at the news or at Vincent's reaction, but I look forward to seeing how Lor will react. He'll be even more protective and eager to get Dillon away from Earth. 

 

Ah, yes, big though Vincent says hello to the floor :gikkle:  I just had to add that in ;) 

 

Thanks for taking the time to comment :hug:  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..