Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,687 Words
  • 2,066 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

PESI - 5. Chapter 5

Doc could just make out Pesi's electronic chuckle when Marcos called him Dad. Doc liked that a lot.

"I have to go to the office this morning. I'll be home for lunch. There's cereal, bread for toast, and juice. If you can cook, there are eggs and bacon in the refrigerator. If you make a mess, clean it up."

With that, Doc left and headed to the office. He brought the proposals he worked on at home for John to check them over. "John, do you have that expand module for the Governor?"

"I have a little more work to do on it. It should be finished by tomorrow."

"Do you have the schematics? I can check it out to see where the virus will do the most damage if it's hacked."

"Yes, just a minute, they are in my office."

"Here's the schematic. You know we need to protect these schematics somehow. If someone got their hands on these, they could put us out of business."

"You're right, John. Let me think about this maybe we can copy these to a computer disc. We can program it so that if anyone tries to play it or download it, they will get music. You'll need a code to get at our schematics."

"Maybe a game, and if you follow the clues, you can get the schematics."

"That might work as well. Let me give it some thought. We can discuss this again tomorrow when you have the unit ready for the Governor."

I called my lawyer, "Abe, any progress on the adoptions?"

"We have a few hiccups. The judge wants a home study and has asked CS for their recommendation."

"Ok, who's the judge?"

"Circuit Judge Henry Ascott, he's considered a fair judge."

"Ok, we can arrange something. I need to know when the home study will take place."

Saying good-bye, I called the Governor's office. "Good morning Ben, this is George… Yes, everything is going fine. Ben, I called because I'm trying to adopt two boys from the street…Yes, I have the parents sign off. The problem is that Judge Ascott wants Child Services involved and a home study. That's where I have a problem. I'm sure you know that my home has the latest technology and I don't particularly appreciate exposing that technology to the world. They aren't ready for it. If you can do anything, I'll appreciate it, but if you can't, I'll manage it. These boys mean a lot to me. Great, I appreciate it. Just let me know one way or the other… Yes, we'll have that module ready in a few days. I'll send John up with it. He can bring you up to date on the technology. Good speaking to you, Governor, give Mary my love."

When I arrive home, Pesi, we have a small problem, I'll need two single beds for the boys' room. I'll get them to carry the large bed to the basement. The judge who is handling the boy's adoption wants CS involved as well as a home study. I need to reorganize the boys' room as if each boy has a separate space and bed.

That evening at dinner, I told the boys about the adoption. "I'll change out the king bed for two singles and put the king bed in the basement. Then once the adoption is finished, we'll put the king bed back in the room unless you like the single beds better. We can arrange the room with your help, so it looks like two rooms without a wall. Do you have any concerns?"

"Do we get to change our names?"

"If you want, which name would you want?"

"I don't know, I'll think about it, and when the time comes, I'll have the one I want."

Dinner that night was a little quiet, but not overly so. We discussed their homework or school, as the case may be since their teacher could hear everything that was being discussed.

"Dad, can we see the basement?"

"Sure, as soon as dinner dishes are taken care of, we can go to the basement."

I think that helped to get everything done quickly.

"The basement is where Pesi lives. You'll find it rather cold because that's the way Pesi likes it."

I led them through the garage to the back door, which led to a small room with an exit to the outside and an entrance to the basement. Walking down into the basement, one could feel the temperature change. "I'll show you where Pesi lives, and then I'm going to show you a very special room."

I led the boys to the door on the right as we entered the basement, "This is Pesi's home." I opened the door. I wasn't sure what the boy's expected, Pesi is an intelligent computer, and his systems must be kept within a specific temperature range. "This room has a separate cooler and cannot be affected by anyone or anything on the outside. No one can enter this room unless Pesi opens the door. If someone breaks in, Pesi will self destruct. His technology is beyond anything yet created in this world. Now I want to show you another room, and this one is for your safety."

I close the door to Pesi, "Thanks, Pesi."

"Your welcome, Doctor."

Walking to the opposite side of the basement, I opened the door. "We are in a small anti-room that can be accessed through your bedroom. I'll show you that later. I want each of you to touch this pad with your thumb."

I watched as they pressed their thumb on the pad. When I did it, the wall pivoted, and there was a door that looked like the vault in a bank. "Place your thumb there." They did that, and when I did it, the vault door opened. "This is a safe shelter for us. There is enough food and water in here to last a year. Once you get your new name, we'll do this again, and we'll complete the procedure. I don't ever want to have to use this room, but we're prepared for the worse.

I let the boys look around for a few minutes, "Ok, let's go back."

"Dad, there isn't enough room here for our king size bed."

"You're right, Robby, we'll have to put it somewhere else or get rid of it altogether. Pesi, what do you think?"

"You could put it in that crawl space above the garage. Doctor."

"We'll take a look at that space when we go upstairs. I'll also show you where the exit is from your room."

The boys went to the family room, and I went to my office. "Pesi, be sure to include some technology in their studies. They'll need that when I'm gone."

"Yes, Doctor, we'll start with basics, including programming."

The boys were in the family room but weren't watching television. "Robby, what name will you take when we get adopted?"

"Do you think we'll get adopted? With my luck, something will come up to screw it up."

"I have faith in Dad, he's a smart man, and he'll find away. I think I'll take the name. Victor Robert Frankenstein. What about you?"

"I'm not sure, but my middle name will be Marcus."

With that said, the boys kissed and headed toward their bed. "Let's try and sleep on one side of the bed and see how it would feel in a twin bed."

"That won't work because as soon as we fall asleep, we'll move toward the center. Let's wait, and tomorrow Pesi can show us that storage area above the garage."

"Ok, but right now, I want some loving."

It didn't take long for the boys to be able to start the game of 69. "Hmmm, this is the best appetizer for the main meal."

"You mean the main event."

"Shut up and get your mouth busy." I got a slap on the ass for that.

Robby wasn't small, but thankfully he wasn't huge, average circumference and a steely, cut 6 inches. He fit my mouth entirely, and when he entered my unique port, he sailed beautifully to nirvana.

In comparison, I was a little larger in circumference and almost 6 inches, but Robby loved it, and that is what counts.

As I took Robby into my mouth, I slathered it with saliva. I had to get it ready to slip down my throat. I licked around Robby's balls and then teased his taint. When he started to squirm, I took the tip of his cock into my mouth and slowly wrapped my tongue around that smooth head, staying a little longer on the sweet spot. I wiggled my tongue there, lapping at that extra-sensitive area. It didn't take long when Robby shoved his cock down my throat. I knew he was ready for a ride in my mouth.

While I was doing that to Robby, he was following me on my joystick. Only he had a finger in my back door, wriggling it while he was deep throating me. It didn't take long before he grunted and fed me his nectar, which caused me to go over the edge.

"Robby, I don't know how we got together, but we're a match. I'm never going to let you go. I love you too much."

Robby then gave me a kiss that told me he loved me just as much. "Marcus, we're luckier than you can imagine. We have each other, we have a fantastic place to live, and we have someone who cares about us. What more can we ask for?"

"You're right, and it'll be even better if he adopts us."

"Do you think that'll happen?"

"Yes, I do. I thought I would miss my family, but I don't. I don't hate them, but my love for them died when they threw me out like a piece of garbage. I think hate is wrong, but I believe there will be a day of reckoning when they'll get paid back."

"Let's go to sleep. We have some work to do tomorrow."

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 12
  • Sad 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

6 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

There was bound to be a bit of a bump with the adoption. But all is good with the boys and Doc, makes a great Dad.

Yes,. imagine the boys with PESI as their teacher. He will test their level of intelligence.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
1 hour ago, CLJobe said:

Yes,. imagine the boys with PESI as their teacher. He will test their level of intelligence.

Teacher? That’s an oversimplification; teacher, nanny, security, psychologist, tailor, friend? I imagine if PESI is an AI, then the test of their intelligence will  also be a truth test of PESI to apply all aspects of the above specialities: to overcome any teen insecurities, to motivate young minds beyond mere accomplishment, and to keep all trials within the stress levels that lead to revolt and rejection.

Considering PESI’s specialities include near full time observation and application, PESI will know the boys’ expertise and interest before they acknowledge them to themselves; all kinds of possibilities if PESI is as self aware as the observational reports to the Doctor indicate. (Why am I envisioning the Doctor from Star Trek Voyager with holographic projections within the premises? I want to be a real boy? Lol Ok, Doctor, PESI wants to order some parts and supplies for their “technology classes!)

  • Like 5
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Philippe said:

Teacher? That’s an oversimplification; teacher, nanny, security, psychologist, tailor, friend? I imagine if PESI is an AI, then the test of their intelligence will  also be a truth test of PESI to apply all aspects of the above specialities: to overcome any teen insecurities, to motivate young minds beyond mere accomplishment, and to keep all trials within the stress levels that lead to revolt and rejection.

Considering PESI’s specialities include near full time observation and application, PESI will know the boys’ expertise and interest before they acknowledge them to themselves; all kinds of possibilities if PESI is as self aware as the observational reports to the Doctor indicate. (Why am I envisioning the Doctor from Star Trek Voyager with holographic projections within the premises? I want to be a real boy? Lol Ok, Doctor, PESI wants to order some parts and supplies for their “technology classes!)

 Imagine what we would need if this was a possibility. We would need a home install gym, for one. Life would be boring,. to some extent. But the concept is intriguing, no?

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Robbie  would want to pick the name Victor yikes.Where there heck was child services when they were on the streets.At the beginning of the Chapter you wrote PESI gave a electronic chuckle a machine with a sense of humor that IS technology like we never seen before.The last thing I would need is if I had a computer that liked to tease me

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
56 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

Robbie  would want to pick the name Victor yikes.Where there heck was child services when they were on the streets.At the beginning of the Chapter you wrote PESI gave a electronic chuckle a machine with a sense of humor that IS technology like we never seen before.The last thing I would need is if I had a computer that liked to tease me


I agree a computer with a weird sense of humor I could do without but the addition of an electronic chuckle would be unique 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Chris L said:

Thrown out like yesterdays garbage. 😢 I'll never understand some. 

I'll never understand either. How can anyone treat a child like that and yet there they are on the streets of our cities

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..