Jump to content
    CLJobe
  • Author
  • 1,495 Words
  • 2,224 Views
  • 24 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

PESI - 4. Chapter 4

"Robby, what do you think about the Doctor adopting us?"

"We have it pretty nice here. I think he's a good guy. I'd do it and only if you agree as well."

"I don't have a home anymore with the way my family tossed me out. I think it'd be nice to be a part of a family again. But then we couldn't be together; we'd be brothers. I can't be separated from you."

"We may be brothers under the law, but we could still be lovers. I don't think Doc would stop us."

"Let's think about it some more, think about this." Marcus started to kiss Robby while his hands were busy below. Marcus stopped and looked into Robby's eyes as his hand moved south on Robby. Robby's sucked in his breath as Marcus found what he was looking for.

"Oh god Marcus don't stop. Kiss me again."

Marcus kissed Robby while slowly jerking him, lips opened, and tongues waged a battle of love.

"Marcus, turn around," and no sooner had the words left Robbie's mouth than they were in the position of 69.

Marcus took Robby's cock and began to lick the head, paying particular attention to the smooth head's underside. Robby was following suit. As the boys' love stick enter their lover's mouth, two fingers began to play with that secret entrance to nirvana.

The way the boys teased each other, they knew it wasn't going to last long. Robby slipped his finger into the secret orifice and began to rub a smooth nub within Marcus's ass. Marcus followed suit, and soon both boys were sucking like crazy to get off while they were messaging each other's prostate, then the cry signaling the completion of their orgasm. The boys fell apart; Marcus turned and kissed Robby. Mouth's opened, tongues carried remains from each other's orgasm into the other's mouth. The kiss lasted a long time, and soon the boys headed to the bathroom for showers.

Teenage boys being teenage boys didn't take long for the mast on their ship to rise again. Marcus took the soap, soaping his fingers applied it to Robby's sweet spot. First one finger, then two fingers, he started to twitch his fingers feeling Robby relaxing, in went the third finger. Robby bent over a little, and Marcus took that as a clue as he inserted his 6 inches of manhood into Robby's love orifice. "Go easy, Marcus. I'm still a little sore from last night." Marcus just kissed Robby behind his ear as he gently rode his ass.

Last night was the first time Robby gave his virginity to Marcus. Both boys being inexperienced, Marcus was a little too anxious, and Robby experienced some pain. He was uncomfortable during the whole experience, but Marcus kept apologizing and tried to take it slow and easy. But sometimes passion takes over, and it took Marcus over. He became like a raging bull, plunging into Robby faster and faster, banging his balls against Robby until he finally came in Robby's ass. Robby went and sat in a hot bath to relieve the pain and the soreness of his ass. Marcus was ashamed and was apologizing as he rubbed Robby's back.

With tears in his eyes, "Robby, I'm very sorry I hurt you. I don't know what happened. I was going slow, but then something snapped, and I wanted to fuck you hard. I should have stopped instead of going on. I'm so sorry."

"It's ok, Marcus. I know you love me, but from now on, take it slow or let me control it."

Marcus remembered last night, so he slowly made love to Robby in the showers. Standing up, he reached around and took hold of Robby's stiff cock. He slowly started to stroke it in time to his thrusts. Robby moaned as Marcus kissed his back. "Robby, I'm going to come. Come with me." Marcus sped up, stroking Robby's cock, trying to bring him off at the same time. And just as Robby sprayed the wall in front, Marcus sprayed in Robby's ass. Marcus relaxed on Robby's back before turning him around and giving him a lover's kiss.

They finished drying off, then went and snuggled in bed.

Morning came relatively quickly for the boys. However, they had plenty of sleep and slept the sleep of lovers. Stretching, they got up to take showers and start their day. This time Marcus was in front of Robby, and Marcus knew what was going to happen. He just hoped that Robby wouldn't do to him what he did to Robby. After draining their bladders, Marcus started the shower. Robby got in the back of him, taking the shampoo, began to shampoo Marcus's hair. Marcus had long black hair, he wore it shoulder length, but he hadn't gotten it cut since he has been on the street. It was now past his shoulders. Robby loved to run his fingers through Marcus's hair. Shampooing also included a scalp massage, which Marcus enjoyed with or without shampoo. Robby would run his fingers through Marcus's hair while watching TV or a movie sitting in a chair.

Robby held Marcus's head under the shower spray rinsing the soap from his hair.

Taking the soap and loofa, he began to wash Marcus's back. He stooped to wash his legs, and as he moved up, he stopped at a very nice bubble butt. Taking his finger, he tried the grove that led to the golden gate. With a soapy finger, Robby tapped on the gate seeking entrance. Marcus relaxed, and when Robby felt that, he slipped a soapy finger into Marcus. Just as Marcus had done the night before, Robby repeated it. Soon Marcus was relaxed, Robby soaped up his hard dick and placed it at Marcus's gate. Marcus expected a strong push, tightened, and then relaxed. When Robby felt him relaxing, he slipped inside and waited. As Marcus further relaxed, he slipped a little further inside until he was inside, balls against balls.

Robby kissed Marcus on his neck and whispered in his ear, "I love you." Then Robby slowly withdrew a little, and then back in again. Marcus relaxed, realizing that Robby wasn't going to do to him what he did to Robby. Robby felt him relax and began to take longer strokes but still going slow, trying to make it last as long as he could. Reaching around and taking Marcus's hard cock in his hand, he began to stoke it to his beat. Being fucked slow is one thing but being fucked slowly and getting a slow hand job is insane. In truth, it is pure agony. Every time Marcus tried to move Robby's hand faster, Robby would stop. Marcus got the idea and just took the pain. As Robby began to get close to the end, he began to speed up, not a thunder blasting speed but speed up never-the-less. Then as his climax approach, Robby sped up and soon hit his peak. Marcos shudders as he painted the shower wall, and he painted that wall. He shot six times before he dribbled. Collapsing against the wall, he slid down to the floor. Robby was breathing hard as cum dripped from his cock and ran out of Marcus's ass. Both boys sat on the floor, exhausted and thoroughly spent.

After sitting there for 5 minutes, "Robby, where did you learn that? I'm exhausted. I have never experienced a climax like that."

"Marcus, I just wanted to show you how much I love you. You were my first, and will be my last. I don't know what came over me, but something said for me to love you like I wanted it to last forever."

"Let's get washed and get ready for the day. I'll never forget this morning."

It didn't take long for them to finish showering, get dressed, and head to the kitchen.

"Good morning, boys."

"Good morning, Doctor. We have decided to be adopted. I'm sure you know that Robby and I are life mates. When we become brothers, we'll still be life mates. Will that bother you?"

"No, Marcus, I already figured out your relationships. What you tell the outside world is your business. Here you'll always be Marcus and Robby. Does this mean you agree to the adoption?"

"Yes, we no longer have parents that love us. You have shown you care, so I think it'd be an honor to have your surname."

"I never told you my surname. You may not like it."

"Your surname isn't important, you must feel deeply for us to want to adopt us, and that's good enough for Marcus and me."

"May I asked what is your surname?"

"My name is George Frankenstein."

"Are you related to the famous vampire, Frankenstein?"

"I don't know but be assured I have no interest in creating life unless it's artificial life."

"Like Pesi?"

"Yes, exactly like Pesi and Electra."

"Ok Dad, what's for breakfast."

Copyright © 2020 CLJobe; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 11
  • Haha 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Just now, CLJobe said:

of course, why not, I thought the pun was appropriate, one created artificial life the other create artificial intelligence.

Genious ! LMAO

  • Like 4
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Remember the movie Young Frankenstein?Remember how he wanted the name to be pronounced?They could try that. Besides they're homeschooled so that won't be much of an issue. If you had to choose between having that last name or being homeless well that's easy 

  • Like 5
Link to comment

So let me get this straight. The DOCTOR goes out and collects kids from the streets. He then brings them bring to his high tech home, and turns them into Frankensteins! What an interesting twist on the rescue of life for these kids.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, chris191070 said:

The boys are happy with there new home and want to be adopted by Doc.

A natural reaction, Doc showed concern and amity, 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, drsawzall said:

GROAN....

Aww come on, a little fun in a story is okay, right?

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
8 hours ago, GanymedeRex said:

At least the boys talked and we got to know them a little bit.  

Yes, they are good kids, their only problem is their family 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
8 hours ago, davewri said:

Frankenstein was a vampire also?

yes, but one lived on blood, the other lived on pizza

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
7 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Remember the movie Young Frankenstein?Remember how he wanted the name to be pronounced?They could try that. Besides they're homeschooled so that won't be much of an issue. If you had to choose between having that last name or being homeless well that's easy 

I don't think the name bothered them in light of being accept by Doc.

Edited by CLJobe
  • Like 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Didn't Gene Wilder say "It's pronounced 'Fraunk-en-schteen?  Perhaps Pesi's middle name is Igor (pronounced 'Eye-gore').

Ooh, and we know that Pesi's made up of parts cannibalized from other things Dr. Frankenstein took apart.

 

Anton, you are so right. If I had done that, then I would have given my punch line away sooner.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, mikedup said:

An Awesome and entertaining chapter, nice curve ball with his surname, but also very good, 

Thanks, I thought  a little humor would be nice

  • Like 3
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Philippe said:

So let me get this straight. The DOCTOR goes out and collects kids from the streets. He then brings them bring to his high tech home, and turns them into Frankensteins! What an interesting twist on the rescue of life for these kids.

I thought I was adding a little twist into a sad story. The play on the name was to much not to pass up.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Buz said:

Could always be worse I guess?

Could be but my stories always end with hope 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..