Jump to content

ColumbusGuy's Prompt Responses

There are currently no reviews.
Sub-genres: General Romance, Prompt

My efforts at Prompt writing....

These are my first forays into writing at G.A., I hope you like them!
The Jay & Miles chapters are now also in their own story and will continue there:

Jay & Miles
 

Copyright © 2014 ColumbusGuy; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

Whoo! That was very moving.

Yes, just like Cole I found myself reliving special moments with the animal companions of my own youth.

I was struck by the simple but graphic description of your outings and activities.

The happiness, sadness, caring, love and life of another being who has touched us are one of the treasures of our world.

Link to comment
On 07/28/2014 03:09 PM, Palantir said:
Whoo! That was very moving.

Yes, just like Cole I found myself reliving special moments with the animal companions of my own youth.

I was struck by the simple but graphic description of your outings and activities.

The happiness, sadness, caring, love and life of another being who has touched us are one of the treasures of our world.

I'm glad you liked it--I will write more here, but for this, I had to limit myself to one memory, and Duchess was the strongest from my youth. Other losses hurt just as much, but she was my first...and I hope for many more years yet with my dear Siamese Bortai, who is 13. My pic is of her brother Genghis, who was stolen almost seven years ago now, but still sorely missed.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..