Jump to content
    Comicality
  • Author
  • 5,949 Words
  • 9,160 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jessie-101: Online Celebrity - 12. Chapter 12 - Giggles And Gumdrops


"Jesse-101"
Online Celebrity

Chapter Twelve:
"Giggles And Gumdrops"

 


Holding Jesse's hand in a public mall was quite possibly the most engaging, most exhilarating, experience of my young life. I was surprised that I was even able to walk straight, as my legs were turning to weakened stalks of 'homo-pudding' on me! There was a moment or two, when Jesse turned to me to give me a sheepish smile...and I tried to return the expression, but I'm sure it came off looking more like I was in the midst of a stroke or something. I mean...it took all of my concentration just to remember how to safely put one foot in front of the other. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. How was I able to pull off the mechanics of this process so easily before now? This walking thing is seriously complicated. You know that?

"I missed you..." Jesse said softly. The cutest little blush rushed up into his smooth cheeks, but he looked like he was fighting it with all his might.

What do I say? I've GOT to say something!!! "I...I missed you too." I said. I know it wasn't much, but I have to admit that I was proud of myself. Hehehe! I had no idea what I was going to say next...but so far, so good.

The doughnut shop that we were going to was a small place that dared to exist on its at the other end of the mall, instead of just being another random addition to the food court. It was quiet there, with nothing but a bookstore across the hall. Once we arrived there, I felt my nerves ganging up on me again. I can't explain why. I guess that this just felt like...like the 'date' was actually about to begin now. Walking here was just the sneak previews before the movie starts. Now...I was stuck with the pressure of having to be...um....entertaining.

I remember standing in the middle of this collection of tables and stuff, and wondering if it was ok to let go of his hand or not. Do I let go first? Should I wait for him to do it first? What if I wait too long? Would that make me come off as creepy?

Luckily, Jesse and I kind of let go at the same time. I don't know, there was just some unspoken signal that told me when the right moment was.

Then...

Even though Jesse was secretive about it...I saw him wipe his palm off on the side of his jeans. Ugh! My hands are sweaty! I'm such a pig! I immediately wiped both hands on the back of my pants, turning bright red. "Sorry." I said.

"Huh?" He replied innocently.

"Nothing." I cleared my throat nervously as we both stood there, now awkwardly shoving our hands into our pockets and fidgeting in sync with one another. He giggled...and I giggled...and then I looked around the room to avoid staring into those bright blue eyes and letting what little masculinity I had evaporate into thin air. They were so mesmerizing. I swear...eyes like that need their own Crayola crayon color. "Umm....where do you want to sit?" I asked, breathlessly.

He shrugged. Jesse has this really adorable, one shoulder, shrug that just makes you melt inside when you see it. Hehehe, it's like, awwwwwww! "I dunno. Anywhere is cool, I guess."

I didn't have much time to think about it. But I knew that I didn't want to sit too close to the opening leading back out into the mall. The LAST thing I wanted was some boy walking by who Jesse thought was better looking than I was. That would suck. And I didn't want to sit too close to the counter, where customers would be constantly walking by and eavesdropping in on us or anything. Well...whatever. I don't know! I've never done this before. I just...I wanted us to be...alone.

So I found a nice, neutral, place to sit over by the wall. A table just for two. I thought that would be perfect. So we headed over, and we stood there for a moment or two before actually getting the courage to pull out our chairs and sit down. Wait...should I have pulled his chair out for him? No...that's like a thing for girls, I think. Isn't it? Arrrgh! I've GOT to stop thinking so much! This is driving me crazy and we have only been together for five minutes.

Jesse tapped his fingers on the table for a second, and then he asked, "Hehehe, are you ok?"

I said, "Yeah."

"Am I scaring you again?"

"Yeah." I grinned. "But in a GOOD way. I like it."

"Cool. I thought I was blowing it already." He giggled.

"No way. It's just...."

"Just what?" He asked.

"I thought this would be easier the second time around."

He smiled at me, and he said, "Well....I don't have anywhere to be today. Do you?"

"Unh unh...." I said, dreamily.

"Good. Then...we can just sit here and squirm and wiggle until we both run out of things to worry about. Deal?"

"Deal." I said. "But I should warn you...it may take a while."

We sat at the table for a minute more, trying to think of something profound to say. Something that would spark the conversation that would lead to a pleasant and enjoyable time. But after some more bashful grins and shy glances...Jesse said, "I guess we should have gotten our coffee and doughnuts before we sat down huh?"

"Oh! Hehehe! Yeah. That probably would have been a good idea." I said. I wondered if I should pay for everything today. Or is he gonna pay? Or do we just kinda pay for our own stuff. The more I try to get into the moment, the more I realize that I should have planned this date out a lot more beforehand.

I stood up from the table, prepared to ask Jesse what he wanted, but he stood up too so he could walk to the counter with me. Ok...so...hmmm....ok, maybe we both pay. I think that's how this works.

We got to the counter, and I said, "Go ahead."

"No. You first."

"It's ok. You can order."

"I'm still looking. Go ahead." He told me.

So, I asked the guy behind the counter, "Can I have...umm...two glazed, and a bear claw, please? And...an iced coffee, French vanilla?"

Easily ordered. And Jesse got a bear claw too, which I thought was cute. Because we got the same thing. Sorry...I'm in the sappiest part of my infatuation right now. He also got a vanilla long john, and something else with cream in it. Then he asked me how that iced coffee thing was that I ordered. I told him it was awesome, but he got a different flavor though. He said, "That way we can share, and I can taste both of them." Isn't that CUTE??? I felt faint, thinking about sharing a straw with Jesse-101! Every second my lips connected to the tip of that straw was like a kiss from an angel.

If my heart is beating this fast now, then I'm going to have some real problems once I add caffeine to the mix.

We took our stuff back to our secluded little table, and spent a minute or two trying to get into a comfortable rhythm again. It helped to be chewing on something. Took the tension out of the air as far as having to talk to one another. But I only had three doughnuts....how long could that silence last without him knowing that I was using it as a deliberate distraction. I wanted this date to go well. So...I've got to just stop being scared and make a real effort to make this outing worth his time.

"Bear claws....rawwwrr...." Oh...my...God! Why the FUCK did I just do that??? That is the most embarrassing thing that I could have POSSIBLY done a that particular moment!!! What the hell is the matter with me??? What kind of dork does that on a first date?

"Hehehe, what?" Jesse asked.

Wincing from the humiliation, I said, "Ugh....I'm sorry. That...that was REALLY corny!"

He just giggled sweetly and said, "It's ok. I like corny."

I'm starting to think that this boy is lying to me through his teeth. He can't like me this much. I'm not that cool.

"Actually..." Jesse said, giggling, "...that's pretty funny. Hehehe, WEIRD, but funny."

Our eyes connected for a moment, but it was too much for me to handle. My body began to tingle from head to toe, and this uncontrollable shiver shook me from the very center of my stomach. I had too look away again. At my coffee, at my doughnut, at the table top....anywhere but into those aqua blue eyes of his. Alone, they were miraculous....but combine them with his sacred smile....and it was almost enough to shut my brain down completely. At times, it was actually hard to breathe. But still, I pushed myself to move on.

"How's the iced coffee?" I asked. I was having such a good time, just watching those sexy lips pursed out and wrapped around that straw. It was like Heaven to me.

"It's awesome. Just like you said it would be." He said. "Say...like...do you wanna try some of mine? And maybe...I can try some of yours?"

It was hard not to gasp and squeal at the idea. But I was able to keep my composure long enough to say, "Yeah....sure. I mean....hehehe, sure...."

He handed me his cup while I handed him mine. This was it. I was going to taste something that Jesse tasted. I mean...it seems like such a little thing now, but at the time...that was almost like a sexual experience to me. I couldn't stop shaking.

Jesse looked me in the eye as his lips touched the straw. A delicate smile in the corners of his sucking mouth. I was frozen in place as I watched the creamy liquid rise up from the plastic cup and into the warmth of his lips....where I was sure that his tongue was soaking up the cool flavor of it. I got hard in record time. I just couldn't help it. I had to hold my thighs together to keep it from ripping a hole through the front of my pants!

I almost forgot that I was supposed to be...um....'tasting' his liquids too.

Short of breath, I raised the cup until the straw was close enough to get a sip. I was soooo nervous as I opened my mouth, waiting for my lips to make contact with the straw that Jesse Kyler was just sucking on. I could feel my heartbeat in my throat. But I lowered my head down, and allowed the straw to enter my mouth. First resting on top of my tongue...and then closing my lips around it, applying a sensual suction to pull the creamy drink into my mouth. It might have been 99% imagination, but all I could think about was the fact that there were scant traces of this gorgeous boy's saliva mixing with mine. That this straw was delivering the sweetest piece of him to me...right here at this table...while he was looking me in the eye.

The cool liquid washed over my tongue, and I swallowed it down. The energetic sweetness setting my senses on fire. I liked it. A lot.

"It's...good." I said, still shivering from the icy tang of it.

"Yeah...yours too..." It was just above a whisper, but there was something about the way that he said it that made me wonder if he was getting the same thrill out of this that I was.

We handed our drinks back to one another, but I noticed Jesse's finger lightly touching the back of my hand when he gave me mine. And that led to a very clumsy few minutes afterward. But he was so cute that it hardly felt uncomfortable at all. He just...'fit', you know? He fit me, he fit these surroundings, he fit my every fantasy about the kind of boy that I've been looking for. How often does that happen? Once in a lifetime...if you're lucky? Could it be that I've found everything that I could ever want in just one boy? And on the second try, no less?

I think that Jesse saw me trying to make conversation, which I think I was pretty terrible at. But he began to warm up a little and started to make some conversation of his own. The nervousness didn't go anywhere, we just became dedicated to doing all we could to ignore it. And that was a lot more helpful than I thought it would be. I just had to picture that Jesse was Lori or Michelle, and hurry up and blurt something out before I had a chance to feel silly or self conscious about it. Worked wonders.

"So....your mom doesn't know?" Jesse asked as he finished off his last doughnut.

"No..." Would he think that was a bad thing? I hope not. "It's not that I'm ashamed or anything. Or that I think he'd kick me out of the house. I just...I don't know. Telling her about something like this directly taps her into a part of my life where I feel uncomfortable having her around. Does that make sense?"

"Totally." Jesse said. Whew! Thank GOD! He understands! "Unfortunately, I didn't have much of a choice in the matter. I was outed before I had a chance to really find a comfortable time to do it on my own. And having my mom know was devastating to me at the time. I couldn't even have Artie over to the house without her assuming that we were in my room getting naked and having orgies while she wasn't looking. It was embarrassing, you know? I didn't know what to do. Not for a long long time."

I asked, "So...do you regret it? I mean...the way it happened?"

"Well, I wouldn't say that." Jesse answered. "A part of me is glad that I just got it done and over with. I mean...it's history now. I just wish it could have been done at my own pace. You'd be surprised how fast news like that spreads in a small family neighborhood like this. It's like people have nothing better to talk about."

I smiled, "So they made you the town boogey man, huh?"

"Yeah. Kinda." He shrugged. Soooo cute! "But I mean, everybody's life looks evil and wicked and stupid when you put it on display like that. I'm sure their secrets and random comments are a heck of a lot juicier than mine."

I asked him, "You know....it's weird, but I sort of got the impression that you wouldn't really care about things like that."

"Hehehe, what ever gave you that idea?" He smirked.

"Well, I mean...you're 'out' on YouTube. You can't get more public than that. I guess you just always seem so open and carefree about it in your videos and stuff that I didn't think it bothered you. I didn't think that you would be shy about much of anything, to be honest."

Jesse's eyes sparkled for a second. Look away. Always look away.

He said, "Well...that's on camera. It's way different."

"How so?"

"It's just easier for me, I guess." He said. "I mean, being open and honest in front of a tiny little mechanical device on a tripod is no big deal for me. That, I can do. I can be myself. Because cameras don't 'judge'. They don't criticize. They don't go out of their way to hurt me or laugh behind my back. I don't have to worry about what a camera is thinking, you know? It just sees me for who I really am. Flaws and all. And it accepts me without question. I know it sounds strange to most people, but...I always kinda felt like my camera was the only thing in the world that could ever truly understand me. It's comforting to know that. What is....just is...period." He said. I found it inspiring. I really did. I think it explains a lot. "But..." He said, "...You take the camera away from me and put me around real people in real life, and I fall all to pieces. Hehehe, it's a curse. I suppose. I guess I just overanalyze sometimes."

Oh wow....

Were we actually having this conversation right now? STOP thinking, Tristan! TALK!!! Keep talking!

"I know what you mean. I think I do that a lot too." Then I added, "For what it's worth...you and I are sitting here, right now...in real life...and I think you're amazing."

I think my heart had a little orgasm when I said it. A flood of adrenaline was suddenly released into my bloodstream, and my fluttering stomach suddenly got even more turbulent as a feeling of lightheadedness washed over me, and a numbing sensation crawled up behind my ears.

Jesse smiled at me, and his eyes lowered their brilliance to his cup of iced coffee...his fingers gently playing with the straw...moving it in and out of the tiny hole in the plastic lid.

Did it just get warm in here?

Trying to fight off the flattery of the moment, Jesse deflected it by moving towards changing the subject. "Now Artie, on the other hand...he's the total opposite. I mean, believe it or not, he's not all that shy. He can talk to complete strangers, he can flirt a little with boys that he thinks are cute, he came out to his parents when he was just 11 years old. He's just really comfortable in his own skin, I suppose. Hehehe, but put him in front of a camera, and suddenly he's the most self conscious person in the whole world."

"Hehehe! Really? Artie?"

"Yeah. I turn the camera on, and he worries about his hair and his clothes and his voice...God, does he ever freak out about his voice."

"That's crazy." I said. "I really like Artie's voice. It's cute!"

"That's what I said!" Jesse grinned. "But he doesn't like it. He wants it to be deeper. He's a late bloomer, what's he gonna do?" Jesse said. "I guess he got teased about it a few times, and he was told that he sounded like a little girl. I don't think he does, though. He just sounds like plain old Artie to me."

"Yeah....." I sighed. Still excited over the fact that we were actually having this discussion at this particular moment, and it was getting easier for both of us to maintain by the second. This was...beyond anything that I ever could have hoped for. Things were going great!

So why am I still so wiggly in the stomach?

I loved hearing Jesse talk about his videos. I look at him, and he has this 'glow' that washes over him whenever he mentions it. The passion just pours out of him, and his gestures become more lively, and his blond hair begins to glide back and forth...almost as if there was a gentle breeze in the mall, even when there wasn't one. It's hypnotic. It's adorable beyond words. And I could listen to him talk about his videos all day.

I think he saw me gazing into his eyes, my brain pretty much vacant except for the words that were being spoken through the prettiest set of sweet boyish lips in existence. I had to sit up straight and attempt to not look...you know...too far gone. Because, truth be told...this wasn't some weird infatuation anymore. I had created this incredibly perfect person in my head, based solely on physical beauty and the collection of wacky videos on his YouTube account. But, amazingly...everything about Jesse not only lived up to the hype...but it surpassed it. By light years, too! How can someone so beautiful be so down to Earth? How can someone so accessible be so interesting? There were a few times when I had to ask myself, "Why is this boy even talking to me???" Then he'd smile at me again...and something about his charm just....it 'included' me. You know? It made me feel equal. Appreciated.

I can't figure out how the hell he was able to pull that off! But he did it well!

"I'm rambling, aren't I?" Jesse said shyly. "I'm sorry..."

"NO NO!!!" I said. "Keep going! I'm...you know...I'm fascinated."

"Hehehe, you don't want to hear me talk about this stuff, do you?"

"Yes. I really do." I said. "Don't stop...."

I think Jesse felt a little weird about it, but he finished off his expression by saying, "I guess....I just like the idea that I can take something that's swimming around in my head, and actually put it 'out there' somewhere for people to see. That I can somehow connect with people that I've never met before, and they can find me. It's like this magical little imprint that will be here long after I'm dead and buried, you know?" Wow...did Jesse Kyler just really say that to me. Sighhhh....he's so perfect. "The internet...it's like the new 'cave painting', you know?" He said.

"Yeah....." I said. "I could totally see that."

"It's hard to keep coming up with new stuff all the time. Really hard. But I love doing it. I love being able to share a piece of myself and just....just...."

"Connect?"

Jesse's eyes widened a bit. "Yeah. Connect. That's exactly it." Then he's like, "God, Tristan...you really get me. So few people get me. At least I don't think so."

There was a timid moment that passed between us, where neither one of us knew what to say at all. But it wasn't really uncomfortable this time around. In fact...it seemed kind of sweet.

Then he starts with that nervous little habit of busying his hands by tearing his napkin into tiny shreds again. He's so cute when he does that.

"So, Tristan...what do you do?" He asked.

"Do?"

"Yeah. Like...what's your thing? Everybody's got something?"

"Oh...no. Not me." I said. "I'm a nobody."

"Nobody's a nobody." He grinned. God....those eyes. How does a boy make you hard with his eyes? Look away before you embarrass yourself! AHHH!!!

"Hehehe...ummm...nope. If I've got a 'thing', then I haven't found it yet." Wait...that didn't come out the way I wanted it to.

Jesse smiled and said, "Ahh...nice. A clean slate. Ready for corruption and wicked influence." I saw him gab a few more napkins off of the table, and he took a pen out of his pocket. "See? Like, you may not know this, but I happened to be an excellent artist. Like...crazy good."

"Is that right? Hehehe!"

"Yes, sir. No foolery." I watched as Jesse took the pen, and drew two very basic stick figures on the napkin, and made it so they were holding hands. "See? That's us."

I giggled softly. "That is an amazing likeness, Jesse." I like saying his name. It feels funny whenever I say his name.

"Thank you." He drew two more stick figures, and this time it looked like they were fighting each other. "Annnnnnd, now we're ninjas." He grinned.

"That's exactly what I was about to say. That looks just like a couple of ninjas. You really are good at this."

"Told ya." He said. Then...he sheepishly bit the side of his bottom lip, and his cheeks turned a subtle shade of pink as he drew another pair of stick figures. But this time...one of them was kissing the other on the cheek. Jesse turned it around for me to see, and he sort of peeked at me to see my reaction. "And then...well, there's this one..." His voice trailed off. So softly.

I began to tremble right there in my seat, but tried to hold it together. I smiled at him, and I said, "I think...I like this one. A lot."

"Cool..." He said. "Me too." I tried to force myself to keep talking, but my brain was lit up like the Vegas strip and my hormones were buzzing so hard that I thought I was going to fizz up like a shaken can of soda. All I could do was stare at him and...vibrate. Then he looks down at the table and mumbles, "You know...I really would have been bummed if I didn't get to see you again, Tristan. I'm really glad we did this. This is...this is nice."

Ok, so my erection was just getting downright sore right now from being so hard. I think it actually just grew another inch trying to reach him under the table. I had to squeeze my legs together to keep from going insane. But sexual side effects aside, just hearing him say that was such an overwhelming experience that the flood of emotion nearly brought tears to my eyes. Which would be a BAD thing right now! I wouldn't even be able to excuse myself from the table because I've got a rock hard rainbow flagpole in my pants!

"I...I'm uh...hehehe..." Think! Think think think! "...It's good. I mean, I'm good. Like...having a good time...too.." I have got to learn to keep a few pre-rehearsed phrases or something in my head for moments like this. "Hehehe, I would have been...pretty bummed too. Sitting here with you is like...the most incredible thing that's ever happened to me."

Am I overdoing it now? Or should I just...well, I mean I can't take back a compliment. That would be stupid. Arrrgh! Why am I thinking so much?

"Cool." He said. "I guess we match, then." We match. Awwww...I like that.

Our eyes kept connecting briefly as we looked around the rest of the coffee shop, searching for a distraction. But the contact began to linger ever so slightly. Maybe just for a split second....but it spoke volumes.

Then I thought....OH NO!!! Is this that moment? Am I supposed to kiss him now? Is he supposed to kiss me now? Does he even want to? Am I missing it? Can he tell that I'm thinking about kissing him right now? I must look so guilty! What am I supposed to do, stand up and lean over the table? How awkward would THAT be? Damn you, Lori and Michelle!!! 'Kiss him first'! That's crazy talk! It's their fault that I'm even stressing about this right now!

My chest began to tighten up as a not-so-subtle panic swept through me, and I was certain that I was losing this intimate little moment between us. But I didn't know what to do. I had NO clue how to....I don't know...take advantage of the situation.

Luckily, Jesse gave me a wicked little smirk, and he grabbed another napkin to draw another picture on it. He kept his hand in front of it this time. I tried to look at it, but Jesse, "Unh unh, no peeking. Hehehe!"

A few seconds later, he slid it to me with his hand on top. And when he lifted his palm, I saw one stick figure on his knees in front of the other one, and he was sucking his....OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

Jesse burst out laughing as I gasped in total shock! Omigod! Hahahaha!!! I literally had to hold my stomach from laughing so hard and nearly fell out of my chair! The little stick figure that was supposed to be me was holding his head with both hands, and he drew a circle for my open mouth, with little slits for my closed eyes, as I was obviously enjoying myself! Hehehe, and an extra stick between my legs for him to suck on. Honestly, it was one of the funniest things that I had ever seen.

I think we were making a bit of a scene by giggling so loud, and as some lady walked by our table, Jesse quickly snatched the napkin back and crumpled it up so she wouldn't see.

I think we had enough snickers to last us through the rest of our time together that afternoon. We left about a half hour later, and I don't know how I stayed anchored to the ground. I was floating on air. My cheeks were sore from smiling so much. And my hands were dying to reach out and touch him just to make sure he was real. At one point, he was talking about...'something'...my heart was pounding too loudly in my ears for me to really hear him...but he just looked SO adorable that I couldn't help myself any longer! I had to touch him! I HAD to!

So...I waited for the first opportunity that I got, and I...kinda 'shoved' him.

WHAT? I didn't do it hard! I didn't know what else to do! It's not like I could just ask him, "Can I touch you?" It was just a friendly little push on his shoulder. And you know what? He leaned over to lightly shove me back. I was tingling all over for the next ten minutes....just from that exchange. Maybe I'm going goofy over nothing, but I swear...if this is how Scotty Lynch feels around me, I don't know how he can stand it. Because I can barely function at all right now.

Jesse and I took the bus together, but unfortunately he lived close enough to the mall where he didn't have far to go. Not wanting our date to end just yet, I offered to walk home with him. If he didn't mind, that is.

Jesse said, "Aww, you don't have to get off the bus, dude. I know you've got a ways to go before you get home. It's getting dark."

"I don't mind. Really." I said. "Besides, my bus card is full. I'll just catch the next one." Jesse didn't say anything in protest, so we stepped off the bus and took a nice little stroll to his house. Even in the fading light, he was beautiful. We saw the streetlights come on just before reaching his front porch. I don't, something about that just struck me as being...somewhat magical.

"So this is where you live, huh?" I said.

"Yup..." He smiled. "And Artie, believe it or not, lives just over there at the end of the block."

"Hehehe! Really?"

"...Yup..." He said it with a tone that seemed a little shy. And I might have imagined it, but I think he took a step closer to me. "You know, Artie is going to be SO jealous that I got to spend the day with you. He thinks you're crazy hot. Hehehe!"

Blushing, I said, "Hehehe, no. I'm not."

"That's what I said."

Wait...what? I was like, "....Oh..."

Then Jesse took another little baby step closer to me. And he said, "I told him you were beautiful. Just...really really beautiful."

There it was again. That pressure on my chest. That panic. The shortness of breath. The sweaty palms. The racing heartbeat of a humming bird. Another moment where Jesse looked into my eyes...and I was so intimidated that I lost my nerve completely.

"Should I...I mean...umm...should I go, or...?" What am I doing?

"That depends." He said.

"Depends on what?"

"On whether or not we want to keep pretending that we're not thinking the same thing right now." He giggled nervously, but he took another step closer. "Tristan?"

Shivering in my shoes, I whispered, "Y-Y-Yeah?"

"Can I kiss you?" He said.

"Um...ok..." My voice squeaked with a pitch I don't think I've been able to hit since I was twelve. I couldn't breathe. Not at all. I was sooooo dizzy! But Jesse stepped right up to me, he lightly ran his fingers through my hair...his blue eyes gazing into mine...

...And he kissed me.

'Jesse-101'...kissed me.

I closed my eyes just seconds before I felt the touch of his lips against my own. The tender collision left me weak in the knees, the warmth of him washing over me like a Summer rain. Our lips began to move and slide together with a slow and sensual rhythm, a sweet moisture in between. And Jesse let his hand rest on my hip. My hands moved to his shoulders, and we found ourselves lost in an eternal moment. One that neither one of us had ever known before. My smallish frame was riddled with tiny little tremors of excitement the entire time, and yet, something about that first experimental touch of our tongues...it relaxed me instantly. I've never been so in love.

And then, all too soon...it was over.

Jesse backed up with a smile, and I blushed furiously as we both tried to hold back a few bashful giggles. It was a little embarrassing, not knowing what to do after a kiss like that. Hehehe, but in that really good way, you know?

"Ok..." I said. "Hehehe...um..." Should I tell him, 'that was great' or something? Do I even comment on it? What if I don't and he thinks I didn't like it. I should say something. "Hehehe, that was awesome, Jesse."

He sighed, "I've been waiting to do that from the first moment I saw you on that escalator." We saw the light come on in Jesse's living room window, and he said, "My mom. I guess...I've got to go."

"K..." I smiled dreamily. "Can I...um...call you some time?"

"Yes! Some time. ANY time. In fact, SOON! Ok? Please?"

"Ok."

"I mean, like...really soon." He said. "Like, tomorrow. It'll drive me crazy if you don't."

"I will. Promise."

It was then that Jesse reached into his pocket, and I saw him pull the crumpled up napkin from the coffee shop that he had been drawing on. We shared another giggle over it for a moment....and then he used his finger to shove it into my front pocket. Deep into my front pocket. All while looking me in the eye. When I looked down, I realized that I was poking the front of my pants out in the most obscene way possible! Oh God! I rolled my eyes a little bit, as Jesse could obviously see my state of arousal without question.

"Um...hehehe, I'm sorry..." I said.

"No. Don't be. It's ok..." He said. "...We 'match'..."

Before I could get a peek of what was sure to be the hottest thing to ever cross my vision...Jesse leaned in and gave me another quick kiss on the lips, and he went into the house.

And that was my day. That's what I did with my Saturday. I went out on a date with 'Jesse-101'. An online celebrity. And I got to kiss the sweetest pair of angelic lips that ever graced this Earth. I hope I can stop daydreaming long enough to get home. Because the way I feel right now....I could be wandering around in a daze for hours.

He kissed me. He really kissed me...

Wow...

Copyright © All Stories and Original Content Copyright © 1998-2008 by Comicality
  • Like 20
  • Love 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ha-First Review! I am so glad to see Jessie back! I love this story, please keep writing! I feel torn, on the one hand, I really want to see a hot scene with Jason Fixx, on the other hand, the romance is so great I don't want anything to mess it up. Regardless, please keep up the great work!

 

All the Best,

S.R.

Link to comment

really like this chapter, they are just sooooo cute that they can't even speak :D

and final a kiss :P

  • Like 2
Link to comment

First time reviewing but anyway got say I love this story and especially this chapter. I loved the interaction it was adorable and boyishly innocent their nervous behavior is. and then the last drawing that Jessie drewm it had me cracking up. Anyway hope to be reading more soon of this awsome story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

What a terrific chapter Comicality!

 

I loved the nervous interaction between Tristan and Jesse. They are so cute together. And Jesse explaining how he's so much freer in front of the camera then he is in real life just makes him more 'real' and accessible.

 

It was so 'normal' reading Tristan's inner thoughts about which table to choose, who's gonna pay...actually, who did pay? lol Just stuff we all take for granted and don't think about unless the relationship is new.

 

As always, can't wait for more! =)

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

A really sweet chapter! I am looking forward to seeing a relationship between Tristan and Jessie blossom over time. I cannot see any reason for Jason to make another appearance at all. Perhaps he needs to learn first hand what being used is like.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Quote

Jesse looked me in the eye as his lips touched the straw. A delicate smile in the corners of his sucking mouth. I was frozen in place as I watched the creamy liquid rise up from the plastic cup and into the warmth of his lips....where I was sure that his tongue was soaking up the cool flavor of it. I got hard in record time. I just couldn't help it. I had to hold my thighs together to keep it from ripping a hole through the front of my pants!

:rofl: I love the way you can bring up visions of how little it takes to stimulate hormonal teens.  I know I did it too, but this is sooo cute!  And...it just got better from this! Do they realize that they are now flirting outrageously, but innocently? No and that makes it ever better!

Quote

Jesse smiled at me, and his eyes lowered their brilliance to his cup of iced coffee...his fingers gently playing with the straw...moving it in and out of the tiny hole in the plastic lid.

Did it just get warm in here?

:rofl: Keep it up, I need the laughs and warm fuzzy feelings!

I was binge commenting, but this chapter was soo good with soo many laughs I had to stop.  Nonstop laughs from the depths of my belly.  This definitely meets the criteria of your essay on Character Empathy!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

:rofl: I love the way you can bring up visions of how little it takes to stimulate hormonal teens.  I know I did it too, but this is sooo cute!  And...it just got better from this! Do they realize that they are now flirting outrageously, but innocently? No and that makes it ever better!

:rofl: Keep it up, I need the laughs and warm fuzzy feelings!

I was binge commenting, but this chapter was soo good with soo many laughs I had to stop.  Nonstop laughs from the depths of my belly.  This definitely meets the criteria of your essay on Character Empathy!

I’m surprised you didn’t mention the napkin, which was probably the biggest LOL moment I’ve had on this site! 🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

It. Was.  However, if I didn't stop binge commenting somewhere, my comments would have ended up longer than the chapter.:gikkle: I'm waiting until Tristan's mother finds the napkin. :rofl:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..