Jump to content
    craftingmom
  • Author
  • 1,849 Words
  • 7,977 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tears Of The Neko - 20. Chapter 20

(new chapter in the rewrite update)

Kayden had hovered cautiously at the edge of the bed that night, afraid to cause his master any pain. Ysmenia had given Damien some of the pain medication that Kayden had taken after the whipping, so his master was flitting in and out of consciousness.

"Come here, kitten," Damien growled softly, wanting the boy closer. "Did you have fun outside with Ellis?"

Kayden nodded, with a slight smile, but then frowned down at his master's bruised body, wishing he could take away the pain. Kayden moved closer slowly, wanting to comfort him, but not wanting to hurt him either.

"You're not going to hurt me," his master said. "I'm just more sore than anything."

"W-what hurts the most?" Kayden asked as he slid up next to his master.

"Actually, I think it's my back and shoulders," he grunted. "I think I seriously tensed up in the fall and made it worse."

Kayden's tiny hand slipped over his master's chest. He was used to touching his master's bare skin now, and he let his fingers brush softly through the sparse hairs sprinkled between his pecs.

"May I rub them?" he asked softly.

Damien's eyes shot open in surprise, then he smiled widely. "Well, I won't say no to that."

Kayden grinned as his master rolled over with a grunt. Kayden moved up next to him and dug his small hands into the tight shoulder blade. His master groaned loudly.

"Oh, jeez, kitten, that feels so good."

Kayden smiled and tried to work on getting the best angle. He started to climb up to straddle his master's back, but then thought better of it. Maybe his master wouldn't like that--would it seem like Kayden was overstepping his place, especially with his master in such a defenseless position?

"Go on," came the deep voice, muffled by the pillow.

"Sir, are you sure--" Kayden hesitated.

"Kitten, please," Damien groaned again, and Kayden wasn't sure if it was from pain or something else.

So, he climbed up onto his master's back, perching himself on his master's firm buttocks. He leaned forward and pressed his hands into the small of his master's back, grinning when the man moaned under him again.

As his hands worked over his master's smooth skin, Kayden felt himself flush with excitement. He could feel the clenching of his master's gluteal muscles under his and suspected his master was feeling the same level of arousal.

"I swear I'm going to get John to bring us some oil or something," his master mumbled. "I've got to get you to do this some more."

Kayden grinned slyly. "It feels okay then?"

"Okay? Shit, kitten..." Damien suddenly rolled, throwing Kayden to flop on the other side of the bed.

As Kayden bounced laughingly, his master crawled over top of him, nuzzling into the side of his neck. Kayden could feel the press of his master's arousal at his hip.

"Does it feel like I'm okay?"

And Kayden grinned at the way he could affect his master. His hand slid down the firm muscles, hovering briefly at the waistband. While they had played together several times, Kayden had never touched his master's cock before, not intentionally anyway. He'd certainly seen it, and felt it against his own bare skin, but he'd never touch it like his master would touch him. His master had always pleasured both of them, first leading Kayden to climax and then himself.

Kayden's fingers slipped under the drawstring of his master's sleeping pants, brushing against the soft dark curls that he knew nestled against the man's cock. He heard a sharp intake of breath against his neck as his master suddenly stilled next to him.

"Kitten..."

Kayden smiled again at the guttural groan rumbling against his throat. His slender finger slipped across the downy hairs, finding hard length waiting desperately for his touch. He wrapped his cool fingers around the heated length of his master and stroked.

His master suddenly bucked against his hand, crying out in what Kayden at first thought was agony, but then the neko realized was pure pleasure.

Kayden nudged gently, urging his master onto his back like the man had done to him before. He propped himself up with one arm, while he continued to let his hand slide over the stiff, aching member tenting the sleep pants.

Kayden could smell the man's arousal permeating the room, and it caused Kayden to growl himself in excitement. He began to rub against his master's hip irratically. He leaned over and flicked his tongue across his master's erect nipple.

Damien threw his head back at the shock of pleasure. "Oh, god, kitten!"

His hand floundered at the drawstring of his pants, freeing his erection from confinement. Kayden let his thumb flick over the leaking tip, as his fangs brushed against the man's tight nipple.

"Oh fuck!" Damien shouted as his body convulsed in orgasm, shooting the pearly liquid over his abdomen.

Then suddenly his master was hissing in pain, and Kayden shot back.

"Ow, ow, oh crap," Damien grumbled as he drifted back down from his euphoria.

Kayden's eyes were wide with fear, wondering what he'd done wrong. "Sir? Sir, I didn't--"

"Kitten, kitten, stop," Damien cut into the panicked voice of the boy. "I just pushed on my ankle, that's all."

"Oh!" Kayden stared at his master's wrapped foot. "Oh, sir, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have--"

Damien's deep throaty laugh cut him off. "Kitten, I would gladly fall off a horse every day to get that kind of treatment in the end."

"Oh..." Kayden blushed, casting his gaze away.

"God, you are so beautiful when you blush like that," Damien said, taking Kayden's face in his hands. He drew the boy down toward him.

Kayden's hand stroked his master's cheek as he leaned in to kiss the man. He let the man plunder his mouth, melting in the sweet taste of his master's tongue slipping against his.

He felt his master's hand slide down to his hip. "I can take care of you," Damien whispered.

Kayden grinned, stealing another quick kiss. "There's no need for that," he smiled mischievously.

"But--" Damien frowned, not wanting to leave his boy unsatisfied, but then he realized what the little smirk on his boy's face meant. "Oh."

Kayden chuffed as he scooted from the side of the bed, and Damien watched the sleek black tail flicking jauntily behind him. He chuckled as the boy disappeared into the washroom and then reappeared with a damp rag.

Damien took the rag from Kayden. "I'll take care of this, while you get... changed," he smiled. "Hurry back. I can't get to sleep now without you."

 

--Neko--

 

"You're doing it again," Damien warned.

He watched Kayden back up slightly. The boy had hovered ridiculously close after the shooting incident several days ago, as if being closer would keep him safer. It was cute really. And while most of the time, he didn't mind the little neko hovering, there were times when he needed a little space.

Damien stepped over briefly, leaning down and gracing the boy with a deep kiss. Kayden leaned into the kiss, melting in his master's arms. When he let go, he noted the blush on the boy's face as Kayden remembered that Oliver was still in the room.

His friend grinned at them. "Don't mind me," Druet said, "I'll just get me a bit of bourbon."

Damien smiled and rubbed the back of Kayden's neck. "It's okay. Don't worry. I'm safe in the house, I promise."

Kayden nodded, admitting the man was probably right. But unless Damien ordered it, he was not leaving the room. He took up his usual place in the window seat, while Damien settled in to talk with Oliver.

The door burst open suddenly, and Kayden leapt from his perch, landing in a crouch on Damien's desk, ready to attack.

Captain Brenner froze in the doorway, and Damien and Oliver jerked in shock.

"Kayden!" Damien shouted, "Stop that, get down!"

When Kayden climbed down, his ears and tail tucked back in shame, Damien regretted his tone.

Geoff chuckled. "Got an attack cat there now, huh."

Damien shot him a glare, then turned to Kayden standing sullenly by the window. "Kitten," he said, softening his tone, "I told you no one is in the house that shouldn't be. Guards are posted everywhere, if they don't know the person, they aren't getting near me. I promise. Settle down."

Kayden nodded slightly, still feeling chastised for just following his protective instincts.

Damien turned back to his guard captain. "What is it, Geoff?"

"Well, we caught a man trespassing by on the northeastern edge of the grounds. We saw him drop something into the river as he ran. Salidin fished it out--it was a rifle. I let Arnett at him...for punishment. Arnett finessed a confession out of him. I had invited Roman to join in the questioning considering how upset he was when he thought Kayden attacked you. But surprisingly, or perhaps not so surprisingly, he declined."

"I wonder why," Damien said sarcastically, "Could it be that he was afraid his rat would rat him out?" He sighed heavily, as it seemed to be becoming more and more clear of his own brother's betrayal. "And? Did you get anything from the prisoner?"

"The man admitted to being hired to kill you," Brenner stated. "But he didn't know exactly who had hired him."

"Shit," Damien cursed.

"Only that the man seemed to be a noble by how he was dressed, and had lots of money. Apparently, when they met he wore a heavy cloak and scarf. The tavern was dark, and he couldn't see his face. His voice was deep and he smelled of tobacco."

Damien instantly shot a look at Kayden, whose eyes narrowed.

"Roman," Damien growled and Geoff nodded.

"I thought so too," the captain admitted, "But it's not enough proof on its own. There are any number of rich men who smell of tobacco and dress like that."

Damien sighed in frustration. "Lock up the man. Keep him alive. If we ever get more evidence of whoever is behind this, whether it's Roman or not, then this will back it up."

Brenner nodded quickly. "Of course."

"I can't believe your own brother is responsible for all of this," Oliver shook his head.

"He's always been power-hungry," Damien stated. "I just never knew how much--until now."

"Have you heard anything from the king?"

"He's put his guards on alert, but he wasn't surprised to hear of our suspicions about Roman. He's deeply saddened that he may have to order Roman to stand trial."

"That is understandable," Oliver nodded.

Damien sighed as he sat back in his chair. "And he said that his wife's condition has worsened."

Druet cursed at the news of the Queen Mary. "God bless her soul. She's such a wonderful woman. The king is going to be heartbroken when she passes away."

"Yes, he will," Damien admitted. "I worry for my uncle's sanity when she's gone. He loves her to death."

Thanks for reading!
Copyright © 2014 craftingmom; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 41
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Lovely chapter, but very short.

If and when the queen dies, king could marry again and have a heir, then Damien didn´t have to worry about becoming a king, and he could live happily ever after with Kayden. That would make a happy ending :P

Link to comment

An attack cat! I laughed at that :) Having written a story with a catlike character in it. I know how much fun it is to write a kitten, and that playfulness definitely comes across. As much as I am concerned about Roman, I'm loving Kayden's antics.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Kayden the attack kitty. How regal. EVery King needs an 'attack cat'. LOL. I'm sure Kayden could scare the hell out of someone with his quick, lithe, movements and sharp fangs and claws.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/21/2014 06:31 PM, Fantasyboy69 said:
I hope that last line was not some really cruel foreshadowing.
Hope you enjoyed the rest of the story (just checked on reviews over here in the Neko and realized I hadn't replied yet to some, sorry!)

Garin is one of my favorite side characters. Thinking of using him in some short oneshot/ficlets using the characters from the Neko. I've already written a couple of shorts using some prompts from the forums here to get me back into the Neko universe so I can maybe start the sequel soon.

BTW, I am so looking forward to seeing what happens in the Starcutter story of yours!

Link to comment

I don't think Damien can call Kay 'kitten' anymore, after jumping onto his desk like that I think he's more like a panther :gikkle:. I like this protective side of Kay, instead of just being protected he's more than willing to give back :) He's a lot more confident now, it's adorable :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..