Jump to content
    craftingmom
  • Author
  • 4,153 Words
  • 9,108 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tears Of The Neko - 11. Chapter 11

(most was previously chapter 9)

The next couple of days, Harrison noticed a sullenness to his brother's temperament. Damien had been in an almost foul mood as soon as he'd come back from the legislative meeting he'd been at earlier in the day. But Damien had seemed almost hesitant and nervous around Kayden.

He wondered what had happened between the two to make Damien so tense around the neko now, especially after they had been so relaxed around each other a couple days ago. It wasn't like the usually stoic man to be so worried about a slave like that.

Harrison watched both Kayden, who sat across from himself, and his brother carefully that night as they sat down for dinner, trying to decipher what was going on. Damien almost looked like he was afraid the boy would crumble and break if he touched him again.

Damien had insisted tonight that Kayden sit on the chair next to him, since it was just him and Harrison. Roman had gone out the last couple nights and they didn't expect him to be home. While the little kit seemed nervous to sit on the furniture in front of him, Harrison only grinned and told the boy how glad he was that he seemed to be settling in.

Harrison debated talking to his brother about Penelope with him looking so sullen.

"I'm glad you are settling in, Kayden," Harrison said amicably.

The boy nodded, peeking at both him and Damien through his midnight locks.

There was an awkward silence as their plates were set in front of them and the metal covers removed.

"I wanted to talk you about something, Damien," Harrison said as soon as the servants were gone.

"Oh?" Damien said absently, his eyes darting to the small neko. Harrison could tell he was worried about something with the boy. His mind wasn't on anything Harrison had to say.

"I can talk la--" he started.

"Oh, good!" came the loud voice from the hallway. "I didn't miss dinner!"

Harrison saw Kayden nearly jump under the table, as they looked up at Roman breezing in, whipping off his gloves and throwing his coat over a chair at the far end of the table.

The man stopped suddenly when he spotted the young neko slave seated at the table.

"What the hell is he doing sitting at the table?" Roman snapped.

Damien frowned at his brother, his jaw set. "I told him to."

"It isn't proper," Roman stiffened.

It's just us," he waved between the brothers, "just family, what does it matter?"

Harrison saw Roman look to him for support, but he just shrugged. He didn't care.

"He's in my seat," Roman finally ground out.

"And you haven't been here the last two days, and we had no indication you would be tonight," Damien replied irritably. "It's my choice. I wanted him here, at the table, in a chair, for once."

For once, Harrison noted, Roman held his tongue, perhaps sensing his brother was in no mood to be argued with tonight. Instead, he dropped into the chair next to Harrison and glared at the boy across the table.

When a plate was dropped in front of him, Roman stiffly began to eat without further comment.

Harrison noticed that Kayden barely ate anything after Roman arrived. The boy really didn't like being around Roman, he thought. Of course, Roman had always been rather loud and obnoxious. Harrison remember being pushed around by his older brother many times growing up, until his father had caught him and put a stop to it. It hadn't stopped Roman from being a bit of a brat with the servants and slaves though.

Harrison sipped at his wine, pensively. "Damien, why don't you send him on up to bed? He looks tired. He probably doesn't want to stay up listening to us gossip."

"Oh, no," Roman chimed in, "He's here now, he should finish his dinner."

His brother's dark head glanced over at the boy sitting stiffly in the chair, trying to avoid looking anywhere but his plate. Damien turned to see the glare Roman was casting at his slave. "You do look tired, kitten. Why don't you go on to bed?"

Kayden nodded gratefully and disappeared silently from the dining room.

"You have a problem, Roman?" Damien nearly growled at his brother.

The marquis startled at his brother's irate tone. "What?"

"Do you have a problem with Kayden being here? Because, if I recall, you were the one who started the whole bet."

"I didn't think you'd actually keep him," Roman sneered.

"So, what, you're upset you're going to lose a stupid bet? Well, you can forget the damn bet. I actually like him and want him here."

"He's a slave!"

"So what, I can't like him because he's a slave? That's stupid, Roman," Damien threw up his hands, unable to comprehend what his brother's problem was. "I like all the slaves and staff here! Even Garin!"

"I didn't expect you'd let a slave act like a fucking prince and sit him at the table!" Roman snapped back.

Damien's eyes darkened stormily. "He's my slave, and he'll be treated according to how I say."

"Fine," Roman huffed, throwing down his napkin, and rising from the table. "I'm going into town."

"Good," Damien huffed, "Go cool off."

Harrison and Damien watched their brother grab his coat and storm off. Damien sighed heavily. Harrison knew he hated fighting with his brother, but Roman had a way of pushing Damien's buttons sometimes.

"He'll be fine," Harrison said placatingly.

Damien ran his hand through his short black waves. "He can just be so frustrating sometimes."

"Yeah, well, the both of you are pretty hard-headed," Harrison laughed, trying to lighten his brother's mood.

Damien did laugh and sat back in his chair. "I know. I'm just..." but he left off and just sighed heavily again.

"Okay, so what's going on?" Harrison pressed. "What's put you in such a bad mood? Besides Roman."

Damien scowled. "The Legislature is a bunch of old bastards," he snapped.

Harrison's brow shot up at his brother's vehemence. He wasn't usually so riled up by the meetings.

"Did the 'no kill' law fall through?"

"No," Damien sighed. "That actually passed, and owners can't kill any slaves that they can't sell or who aren't useful anymore."

"Sounds fair," Harrison stated. "Isn't that what you wanted?"

Damien shook his head. "But owners don't have to provide for them either if they don't want them. They can just turn them out."

"Oh," Harrison realized Damien's concern. "I see why you were upset. I know you were pushing for the 'provision clause' that made sure a slave who's served well over the years is well provided for--"

Damien was shaking his head, and Harrison frowned.

"No, that's not it. I mean, yeah, I wanted that clause added in, but that's not what pissed me off."

"Oh, what then?"

"Apparently there are still hunters illegally capturing slaves and selling them to the mines. I tried to get the council to send an envoy out to the mines to oversee what was happening, but no one cared. The mines are so far out over the mountains, that no one cares what's going on there. It's like their own little kingdom. King Eudon and the other nobles are afraid if they mess with the mine owners that they will create an embargo. They'd rather let the bastards get away with imprisoning slaves, than actually enforce the law."

"Oh," Harrison breathed sharply. "That's pretty bad."

Damien continued to shake his head in frustration. He was sure that his uncle would have backed him, but politics had won out over morality. "I swear, if and when I become king, that is going to change."

Harrison smiled and patted his brother on the back. "I know it will," he assured. "You'll set it right. How did you know about the mines anyway?"

"Kayden."

Harrison visibly started. "What? How?"

Damien sighed heavily again. "He was captured by the hunters when he was ten, but was too young to be sold to the mines--he saw many others sold to the mines over several years."

"Kayden? He was--" Harrison gasped. "Oh, shit."

"Yeah, he apparently spent like five years being tormented by the hunters until he was sold to the market--he never got big enough to sell to the mines. Those bastards are why he is so skittish and terrified of everything."

Damien leaned forward on the table, running his hands through his hair. "And I didn't help any a couple nights ago."

Harrison frowned. "What do you mean?"

"I think I scared him."

"Oh, so that's why something's off with you and Kayden."

Damien let out a long breath, raking his hands through his hair. "Is it that obvious?"

"Maybe not to everyone, but I know you well enough to know you seem more upset the last couple days, almost like you were afraid of Kayden."

"I must have just scared him or something. I mean, I wasn't--... well, I mean, we've been getting along really well, and ... well... I kissed him," Damien confessed, and he saw the surprise cross his brother's face. "And he seemed to want it too, but then it was weird. He suddenly he pulled away looking like I'd attacked--... I don't know, I guess it was too soon, knowing how the hunters beat--"

"Damien," Harrison slowly interrupted, carefully setting down his wine glass. "There's something you should probably know, if you are truly becoming attached to him."

"What do you mean?"

Harrison glanced shamefully at his hands laced together on the table. "At the slave market, Kayden was kept separate from the others. He was in this tiny cage that he couldn't even stand in, much less stretch out."

"What?" Damien's eyes darkened. "That's not normal protocol for slave markets."

"Master Farth had gotten Kayden in a group of other slaves. He probably would never have accepted him otherwise. He didn't want Kayden, and he hadn't been able to sell him in over a year. He was going to put him down," Harrison confessed.

Damien cursed under his breath. "Why would he do that? Kayden's young, he--".

"Kayden came to him damaged, skittish. And, while not disobedient, he wasn't useful either, too scared to be dutiful and biddable, jumping at everything. When Farth first got Kayden, he was nearly killed by the other slaves when he put Kayden in the group cell with the other males to sell."

"That's ridiculous!" Damien snapped. "Slaves don't try to kill each other. What could Kayden have done that would anger them to the point they'd want to kill him?"

Harrison was shaking his head. "No, it's not that. It wasn't intentional, they weren't trying to kill the boy. He wasn't getting much to eat in the group cell, since he wouldn't fight for it. And well, they--they went into heat....and well, Kayden was small... defenseless...

"Oh, fuck," Damien breathed out, dropping his head into his hands.

Harrison touched his brother's forearm comfortingly. "He's been hurt, obviously, but I can see that he trusts you, Damien."

"Yeah, and I just broke that," Damien sighed exasperatedly.

"No, I don't think you did," Harrison assured him. "You let him go, you didn't force him, right?"

Damien scowled at the thought of forcing Kayden to do anything. "Of course, I didn't."

"He still trusts you, I can see that tonight still. You let him know that you would listen to what he wants," Harrison stated. "He enjoys being near you, and you touching him, petting him. He's relaxed and calm around you. I think maybe he just got scared, when he thought of ... well, you know, being with you that way and he doesn't know what to do. He's just afraid of being hurt. He's probably never had someone touch him in a loving way before."

Damien stared at his youngest brother for a long time. "Jesus, Harrison, when did you get to be so wise?"

The blond sat back and chuckled, taking another sip of his wine. "I have my moments."

 

--Neko--

 

Damien made his way to his suite after enjoying a long evening with Harrison. They talked like they hadn't talked in a long time, and he realized that Harrison's interest in Miss Penelope was rapidly developing into a serious relationship. Harrison had blushingly asked if he could ask for her hand in marriage, and Damien had nearly burst out laughing that Harrison had even thought Damien wouldn't approve. Damien was very happy for him, especially since he himself had no time or interest in marrying anyone.

The room was silent and cold, he noted. Drystan had let the fire burn down. Since there was no fire, Kayden wasn't stretched out on the rug in front of the couch tonight. Damien figured he was already sound asleep in his bed.

After undressing for bed, he climbed into his huge bed, reaching down to pull the fluffy feather filled comforter from where it was bunched at the end of the bed. When he tucked his feet under the comforter, he jerked when he felt something solid, eliciting a yelp from under the covers.

He jumped from the bed, yanking back the covers only to find wide green eyes staring back up at him. "Kayden!"

The boy started to slink off the bed, afraid that he was in trouble. Damien quickly climbed back on the bed, catching Kayden before he could escape.

"I'm sorry, sir," Kayden trembled, and Damien wasn't sure if it was the sudden cold air or fear.

"It's okay, kitten," Damien soothed. "You just scared me. Why are you not in your own bed?"

"It's warmer, and it..." the boy hesitated and glanced at his hands.

"It, what?"

The green eyes looked up at him. "It smells like you."

A slow smile curled on Damien's face at the slight blush on the young neko's cheeks. Gently, Damien urged the boy toward the pillows, pulling the comforter up over him.

"It is cold tonight. We can share the warmth, if you like," he suggested carefully as he settled in the bed.

He could feel Kayden watching him carefully, uncertain as to what to do. Damien laid on his back, not touching Kayden at all. He stretched his arms behind his head so the boy could see his hands. Slowly, he felt the boy settle into the bed hesitantly. Damien couldn't let his body relax as he worried about scaring the little feline. Within the next hour, he smiled to himself as Kayden slowly snuggled in against his side. Damien carefully draped his arm around the thin shoulders, making sure not to disturb the boy. He finally fell asleep to the deep even breathing and the barest sound of what he thought was purring at his side.

 

--Neko--

 

Kayden woke warm and content. He slowly realized the rhythmic thump he was hearing was the deep sound of his master's heart under his head. His leg was wrapped over his master's, and he could feel his master's arm draped lightly around his back, the large hand resting at his hip.

Kayden had a moment of panic when he woke up curled into his master's side, but slowly, he realized he was okay; he felt safe and protected, not threatened. He stared at the wide expanse of broad firm muscles under his head, a tingling of desire trickling through his body as he slowly traced a hand over a taunt nipple then feathered down the rippled abs. He shifted his leg slightly as he felt a rush of pleasure to his groin, and when his thigh brushed across bare flesh that was slowly hardening, he suddenly realized that his master slept naked.

He froze.

He looked up at his master's face. The eyes were still closed in sleep, and his breathing was still deep and even. He briefly feared that his master would wake and pin him down, but then he remembered the other night when his master had let him go when he didn't want to be held. He was tense, but he didn't want to move either, enjoying the sensations rushing through his body.

He shifted again, creating friction against his cock from his clothes and his master's leg. His hand slid under the covers, across his master's belly. He heard himself mewl slightly as the friction increased, his knee bumping his master's groin.

The arm across his back tightened as he heard a low moan from his master. The large hand skimmed his hip as he heard his master's breathing hitch and change.

Kayden froze and started to pull way, as his master started to wake next to him. His hand was sliding off of his master's chest when it was suddenly caught by a large palm and held still.

Kayden panicked and had a moment of fear of being trapped, but then his master loosened his arm from his back, and flattened Kayden's small hand on his chest, holding it there for a moment to let him know it was okay.

Kayden looked up to meet his master's blue eyes gazing down at him, desire smoldering in the depths.

"Good morning, kitten," the sleep-rough voice smiled, fingers lightly rubbing circles on his back but not holding him in place.

He could escape. Master wasn't holding him in place. Damien lifted his head enough to place a kiss on his forehead, and Kayden closed his eyes and relaxed.

Kayden shifted against his master again, tentatively reaching a tiny hand to the scruffy cheek. His master's breath caught as he watched Kayden carefully, his eyes glittering with anticipation. Kayden slowly, cautiously leaned forward to brush his lips against his master's. When his master sighed and closed his eyes, he pressed more firmly, and his master immediately opened for him, encouraging.

When his master's arm tightened briefly around him and his master groaned against his exploring mouth, Kayden didn't feel the fear of being trapped. He felt embraced, loved. He shifted, rubbing against his master's side, gasping at the sudden burst of pleasure that raked through him.

Kayden felt his body tense nervously, knowing that this had to be wrong, he couldn't feel this way.

"Kitten," his master's husky voice calmed him, carefully petting his head. Damien shifted, rolling to his side and shifting Kayden to his back.

Kayden had the brief thought that he should feel trapped now, but his master's hand stroking his side, his hip, was soft and soothing, not forceful.

"It's okay," Damien kissed Kayden's forehead again, working his way to his lips. "It can feel good. To let someone touch you."

Kayden whimpered as Damien's hand strayed under his linen shirt and raked across his sensitive belly. He felt his body tightening, hardening, arching against his master's hand.

When Damien shifted slightly, Kayden could feel his master's arousal pressed into his hip and tensed again. The hand on his stomach stilled, pressing gently, calming him. A kiss was feathered across his lips.

"Just feel, kitten," Damien whispered. "Just let go. I will stop any time you want me to, but I just want to hold you. Make you feel good."

Kayden whimpered again as the hand brushed up over his chest, the large hand practically spanning his whole torso. Then he moaned as fingers lightly slid over his nipples. He watched the smile spread across his master's face, saw his desire reflected back at him in the sparkling blue eyes.

When Damien dipped his head and trailed kisses along his throat, Kayden wriggled in pleasure, not noticing when Damien's hand ghosted over his abs and continued lower. The man's fingers traced over his jutting hipbone, hovering slightly in the hollow of his pelvis. The warm hand rested over his groin and Kayden arched into the weight, trying desperately to create friction.

His master captured his mouth in another distracting kiss and the hand tugged at the ties at his waist, slipping the fabric lower. Kayden didn't have time to feel embarrassed as Damien's warm hand engulfed him, stroking, his thumb teasing the slit.

He moaned into Damien's mouth, and his master devoured his desire. He felt his hips moving, creating friction against Damien's grip. A blinding burst of ecstasy ripped through him, and he cried out his pleasure when he suddenly felt warm fluid spurting across his stomach.

White lights danced across his vision as he panted, trying to understand what had happened. He'd never felt anything like that before. When he finally calmed enough to open his eyes, he saw his master gazing down at him, smiling.

"You okay?" Damien asked carefully.

Kayden nodded, tucking his head in embarrassment, now that he was coming back to himself. He realized he could still feel his master's arousal pressed against his hip. His breath caught as he wondered how his master would take his own pleasure now.

"Kitten, look at me," Damien urged, and Kayden lifted his eyes to his master, shocked to see the soft gaze there. It wasn't hard, condescending, or angry. It didn't even look like he expected Kayden to do anything. It almost looked like ... love.

Kayden felt a tear escape the corner of his eye, and he tried to look away, but Damien caught his chin and gently brushed the tear away.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. That was beautiful," he said, "I loved the raw emotions, and I loved doing that for you."

"B-but you--" Kayden stammered.

But Damien silenced him with a kiss. "Just a minute." Then Damien climbed off the bed, pulling the extra blanket off and wrapping it around his waist modestly. He disappeared into the washroom and returned a minute later with a rag. He gently cleaned Kayden's stomach, then pulled up the pants and tied them.

Kayden frowned when Damien pulled the comforter up and tucked him back in, even more surprised when Damien walked back into the washroom, leaving the door cracked open.

Kayden shifted on the bed to peer into the washroom after his master, confused that his master hadn't wanted him to satisfy his obvious arousal. He watched as Damien dropped the blanket, displaying his large, obviously aching member. Damien leaned against the tile of the shower and grasped his hard cock, jerking it quickly.

Kayden smiled against the sheets, timidly watching his master pleasure himself. He felt strangely aroused by the sight, not frightened or afraid like he'd expected to. This man had not forced him to do anything, had not used him, or taken him against his will. This man was different. This man cared about him.

 

--Neko--

 

Damien tried not to smile as Kayden blushed again when he looked up at Damien. Kayden had settled next to Damien's chair as he usually did, but now it was different. When Kayden had first knelt by Damien's chair those first few days, Damien knew Kayden was doing it out of duty, out of training, out of fear. And Damien had been annoyed then by the boy constantly being underfoot. Now, they both wanted the contact. He was sure now that Kayden loved being touched as much as Damien loved touching him.

Damien allowed his hand to drift idly into the boy's thick midnight hair while he was reading correspondence and notes about the plantations. And while the boy did still jump briefly when Damien moved suddenly sometimes, the little neko resettled almost instantly, resting his head against Damien's thigh. Damien hadn't been aware of just how often he reached for the comfort of touching the boy, stroking his soft hair, and feeling his own body relax when the boy melted under his hand.

This morning had been an enormous step for both of them. He knew the fact that Kayden had relinquished himself to Damien's hands was probably hard for the boy at first, but it showed how much his little neko had come to trust him--that Kayden was able to give himself over to his master like that, especially after all he'd been through with the hunters--with Ehern. Damien had never felt so free as when he let himself go with Kayden in his arms.

He hadn't realized until Kayden came along just how much he missed the comfort of another's touch.

Last night, Kayden had allowed Damien to hold him, cuddle him, and this morning, well...

He grinned down at the boy again. God, the boy was beautiful. How had he not seen it that first night?

Because he was pissed at Harrison for thrusting a slave on him. He scoffed, thinking back on the night of his birthday, causing Kayden to jerk slightly and glance at him worriedly. But Damien just smiled down at him, and a timid little smile appeared from the boy as he rested his chin on Damien's leg.

Hope you enjoyed reading.
Copyright © 2014 craftingmom; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 44
  • Love 14
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Poor Kayden. He finally speaks up and isn't believed. I worry what Roman is going to do to him now. I understand Damien's point of view and that he is between a rock and a hard place, even though I wish he believed Kayden and caught on to Roman calling Kayden "little tiger"

Link to comment
On 08/19/2014 02:05 AM, LitLover said:
Poor Kayden. He finally speaks up and isn't believed. I worry what Roman is going to do to him now. I understand Damien's point of view and that he is between a rock and a hard place, even though I wish he believed Kayden and caught on to Roman calling Kayden "little tiger"
Thank you so much for your review! Roman does cause a lot more havoc....
Link to comment

I wonder why Kayden doesn't show him the bruises on his neck?

just wanna say thanks for the updates! more than one in a day....that is a record and made me smile each time I saw one.

Link to comment

" I suppose he told you I raped him"....HELLO! Huge red flag here. I expected more from a future king never mind someone who tells Kayden he loves him. That set him up to trust Damien and now that trust put him in danger....poor kitten...

Link to comment

Kayden is obviously in danger now that Roman knows he can speak, he knows he has said too much, at least twice Roman has mentioned getting rid of Damien. I felt sorry for Kayden, he thought he could trust Damien.

Link to comment

That was a super lovely chapter. So sweet I have to worry what it will mean for both of them. I can't see an open relationship being accepted. Should it be a relationship at all when it's so blatantly unequal. I suppose it could be argued that Kayden is not a slave, as he never agreed to it, but if not then what else would he be - not the consort of a Duke and definitely not a king. So will he be a pet, a concubine? It's a knife edge even without Roman. With Roman in the mix! It's only a matter of time before something really bad happens.

Link to comment

Two good parts here, one with Damien and Harrison having a long talk, confiding and helping each other. Harrison's choice of wife is important since his off-spring will probably inherit the throne one day.

The other part is Damien and Kay slowly becoming intimate, beautifully done.

Link to comment
On 10/27/2014 04:36 AM, Timothy M. said:
Two good parts here, one with Damien and Harrison having a long talk, confiding and helping each other. Harrison's choice of wife is important since his off-spring will probably inherit the throne one day.

The other part is Damien and Kay slowly becoming intimate, beautifully done.

I'm so glad that you are enjoying the changes. I think they add much more dimension to the characters, especially Kayden and Damien's relationship. I really appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing what you think of some of the later additions as well!
Link to comment

Damien certainly proved his feelings for Kayden in this chapter. I'm anxious to see where all of this is going to lead in their relationship. Roman obviously has a problem with Kayden and I hope he doesn't catch Kayden alone to prove this.

Link to comment

Uh oh, Roman's pissed at both Damien and the king now, and with his spitefulness and ambition I doubt he even has any qualms anymore about having them killed/imprisoned/whatever he's planning. His disappearances can't be good, either. I liked Harrison and Damien catching up, though :). I'm a little disappointed in Harrison for not connecting the dots between Roman and Kay; for such an observant person he's being pretty blind. I guess it'd be hard to believe that your brother could do something like that, but still.

Link to comment

I agree with faxity, Harrison can be really wise and really dumb. I can understand not wanting to believe anything bad about your brother but even a blind man could have sensed the tension as soon as Roman entered the room.

Harrison was quick to give good, wise advice to Damien but neither of them can see what is right under their noses.

Was lovely to see Damien and Kay finally taking a big step.

Onwards :read:

Link to comment
On 01/02/2015 10:20 AM, Caz Pedroso said:
I agree with faxity, Harrison can be really wise and really dumb. I can understand not wanting to believe anything bad about your brother but even a blind man could have sensed the tension as soon as Roman entered the room.

Harrison was quick to give good, wise advice to Damien but neither of them can see what is right under their noses.

Was lovely to see Damien and Kay finally taking a big step.

Onwards :read:

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the reviews. I love hearing from you!!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..