Jump to content

The Scariest Valentine Sanitaria Springs

   (4 reviews)
Genres: Romance
Sub-genres: Contemporary Romance

Set in the Sanitaria Springs universe and featuring the perspective of Marshall as he comes to term with nearly a full year of dating his surprise boyfriend, the quirky Isaac. Knowing how his boyfriend's mind works - kind of - Marshall sets out to learn from the lessons of their Valentine's Day now that Halloween has rolled around. One thing has become clear to Marshall over the last year - this thing with Zac is real - but is it scary?

Copyright © 2023 Dabeagle; All Rights Reserved.
  • Classic Author
  • 10/29/2023 (Updated: 10/29/2023)
  • 1 Chapters
  • 10,549 Words
  • 2,151 Views
  • 11 Comments
  • Teen
  • Complete

Story Recommendations (4 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 4
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 4
  • Feel-Good 4
  • Humor 3
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 10,549 Words
    • 1,020 Views
    • 11 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

weinerdog

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Nothing complicated about this one .Two very good characters Marshall and Zac with Zac being a little off the beaten path and their journey in getting to know each other told in the Dabeagle way and if you're a fan of this author what more can anybody ask for

  • Love 6
Link to review
EMichaelC2

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This piece needs to be read together with earlier stories where Zac made his appearances ('Comfy'). It explores the 'person' vs. 'sexuality' theme @Dabeagle has worked with in quite a few of his stories.

Zac is a frequent customer of the coffee shop where Marshall works. Neither Marshall nor Zac identify as gay. Marshall has only dated girls. Zac has been accused by his sister Kari of not willing to pick a team. But this does not stop them from feeling an odd attraction between them and working on it together. 

Zac is attracted to Marshall's 'comfy' style. Marshall is all curious about Zac's quirkiness. Marshall starts the journey with a kiss to clear the bare minimum required of a romantic relationship and decides he enjoyed kissing Zac. The refreshing thing about the two is that they are not putting any labels on the 'thing' between them. Instead they nurture it and develop their love organically. 

In additional to all the quirky humor that makes both protagonists easy to like, the story is also eminently relatable. In retrospect a few of my friendships (with both men and women) have probably gone into the 'more than friends' zone without any physical intimacy involved. And one thing that resonates deeply with me is how a certain curiosity about the person may morph into attraction, and that is totally okay. 

  • Love 5
Link to review
raven1

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is a quirky romance of two older teens that develops over time.  Neither of the youths label themselves as they grow closer. It is a great story about real feelings and attraction that develop into something more.  This well written story is a great addition to the Sanitaria Springs saga.

  • Love 3
Link to review
ReaderPaul

  

I enjoyed this story very much.  Dabeagle in his stories encourages one to think as well as read.  It can be described as two persons gradually becoming closer because they have "clicked" as we used to say in the early 1970s when I was in college.

Well worth reading.  I cannot say as much as I would like, or there could be multiple spoilers.

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..