Jump to content
    Daddydavek
  • Author
  • 3,670 Words
  • 2,809 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Abel III's Awakening - 28. Chapter 28 Progress

Warning: Mature subject matter.

Chapter 28

Progress

 

From the last chapter:

I awoke the next morning with a sense of déjà vu. We were all laying on our sides. Dennis had his back to me and I was inside him and thrusting my hips as he was thrusting his cock into Bill's ass while Steve was behind me and thrusting his cock into my ass as well. However, this was no longer a shared dream but was really happening. As I came fully awake, I sensed the others were too. However, none of us slowed down. Instead, Dennis sped up and reached over Bill and started stroking his big dick. As Dennis sped up, my hips did too and my ass started clenching Steve's dick as well. As our rutting became more determined, we soon reached our peak and I had no idea who started to orgasm first as we were all enveloped in our own within milliseconds. As we shuddered to completion we scooted even closer together and enjoyed a post-coital cuddle.

Dennis over our link sent {I could get used to waking up like this.}

{Me too} I replied.

We were not just linked, but mind-melded as well and we each fully understood the other’s meaning. After the silencing, we were drained. Waking up still feeling tired and without physical or psychic energy for so many days had been a downer. Today, for the first time in a while, we felt alive and reinvigorated and it was wonderful. In our mind-meld I checked out everyone's auras and noted that my cousin's were bright and bold like before. As I checked closer I didn't not see the tell tale signs my uncle had warned me about when their power would be ready to manifest. I shifted my focus and looked at their physical forms with my newly discovered mental power and I could see their latent psychic power centers and noted that Steve's did look more developed than Bill's.

As I looked at Dennis, I was surprised to notice that his aura looked almost as bright as before the silencing and when I judged his power, I noted he had overnight jumped from sixty-five to nearly ninety percent of his pre-silencing peak. Dennis took over and looked at me and noted that I too had a breakthrough and my power was at least ninety-five percent of my prior peak. As we considered everything that had happened we could only conclude that sharing our bodies not just with each other, but with our cousins, had hastened our healing and reinvigorated us.

We cuddled for a few more minutes and then my stomach growled and everyone laughed and we hurried to shower, as we were all hungry. Dennis set the shower to play a raucous rock number and despite our earlier releases we all rose to the occasion once more, and none of us lasted long. We rinsed and dried and crowded round the mirror to spike our hair and then dressed. As we headed out the door of our cabin we noticed that John Brooks and his partner Dick Harris along with Grandfather and Drew were exiting their cabin. They all gave us youngsters a knowing wink and we realized that the older set had enjoyed an over-nighter as well. John Brooks was the head of maintenance and was the senior crewmember on ship having served for more than fifty years. His partner Dick was also a senior crewmember and was the loadmaster and head of the crew responsible for loading and off-loading our cargo. Both were in their late seventies.

We arrived at the dining hall and noted that Dad and Kade had not arrived yet and we were waiting for them a few minutes when they hurried in with George and Lucas right behind them. Dennis and I sensed that they too had spent a night with another couple as well. As we scanned everyone at the family table it was apparent that everyone was making progress in recovering their depleted vigor both psychically and physically. That morning we ate hearty and I caught both Dad and Grandfather smiling as I fed my renewed appetite. The rest were no slouches either and we made short work of stacks of bacon and scrambled eggs with biscuits and gravy to boot.

My cousins who had moved back to the later food shift after our departure from Valya had some free time after we finished eating but the rest of us hurried to our jobs. The day proceeded much better and the whole mood on Silverspin was much improved. When we finished our shift, the workout room was less of a challenge and Dennis and I both made three full circuits of the various machines doing our sets. The shower afterward was back to being playful and for a change I joined in unreservedly. Dad, Kade, George and Lucas were being frisky in one corner while Dennis and I were being familiar with a couple of the new guys. It gave me a chance to read them a little more intimately while they were distracted and I found that both of them were fitting in with the crew very well and liked the ship.

Supper that night consisted of roasted pork with sweet potatoes, a three bean salad, apple sauce and homemade dinner rolls. Dessert was peach cobbler and homemade vanilla ice cream. My appetite was back to normal and so was Dennis'. The rest ate hearty too and Steve and Bill were acting worried that there wouldn't be enough left over for them and the rest of the kitchen staff. Grandfather announced that there would be a family meeting in his cabin just after 20:00 and warned Steve and Bill to not be late.

After supper Dennis and I excused ourselves and hurried back to our cabin because we wanted to discuss things in private before the family meeting. We did not know what was on my grandfather's agenda but we had several things to bring up, the most important was the suddenly faster recovery of everyone's psychic energy and reserves. The second thing was my new ability to use my telekinesis to physically effect another person's internal biological processes and what that might imply. Then we needed to figure out how to nurture and develop this latest talent. Finally, we were becoming concerned about our mind-melding as it seemed we slipped into it without conscious thought at times and we were still coming to terms with that. The real worry was that one or the other of us would be busy with a machine, which could be dangerous to operate without paying attention and slip into the mind-meld and lose our focus on our physical surroundings and instead be looking at what the other was doing.

Our discussions started out on our couch but somehow we ended up naked on our bed with me on my back and Dennis pressed tightly to my front, with both of our hips moving as we rubbed against each other. Both of our cocks were well lubricated in our natural lube. We were insatiable. As I grabbed his buttocks pulling him tighter against me, we were again experiencing our lovemaking in stereo from both our perspectives. Our mouths were glued together as both of our tongues fought for dominance. We caught our breaths in stolen seconds between the fervor of our passionate and deep kissing. Our bodies became slick with sweat as the rhythm of our desire driven thrusts became more rapid.

Our thoughts had no rationality but were replaced with the carnal necessity of expressing our love in a purely human and physical way. There was no finesse or subtlety in our technique. Edging was not even considered, as we rapidly journeyed to our mutually explosive orgasms. We came for what seemed like minutes as opposed to seconds. Afterward, Dennis settled his full weight on me as we enjoyed our post-orgasmic cuddle. As always, it was amazing to be so connected to my one true love. What made it even more so, in our mind-meld, Dennis knew how I felt and I knew exactly how he felt too. There were no hidden barriers or secret thoughts about the other. We were completely open in our feelings and desires.

Before we could drift off to sleep, the ever vigilant Hal whispered in our minds a little reminder about Grandfather's meeting and we quickly arose and went into our shower. Since we had a little time, we took it and gave each other as sensuous a wash as we could make it. However, we did not allow ourselves to orgasm, as we wanted to save that for round two after the meeting! It was with stiff prongs that we activated the dryer function and then grabbed some towels to finish. We put on clean uniforms and mussed our hair into spikes and then headed to Grandfather's cabin with minutes to spare.

We entered and sat and waited for my cousins who arrived soon after we did. Grandfather clearly had an agenda and got started by saying, “I am glad to see that everyone is beginning to look like their old selves again. When I looked at your auras at supper I noticed that the younger set looked much improved from when we left Valya. The middle set looked improved as well. Finally, Drew and I are some better too. I remembered that when I participated in my last silencing that once we started recovering, that sharing love and having frequent sex with multiple partners seemed to hasten the process. I wasn't going to bring this point up until I noticed that all the couples had been so engaged and that it did produce noticeable results. You may want to consider that fact as we get through the next several days.”

“The second item I wanted to discuss was our itinerary. We are again running ahead of schedule and Kade informs me that we will arrive at Nexus on March 28th which is three days before we are due to transfer at least two of our large cargo holds to other ships due in on the thirty-first. We might also be able to pick-up some cargo from ships entering Nexus as well so it may be to our advantage to just wait there. I was wondering if anyone had any additional thoughts or suggestions regarding the matter?”

Steve spoke up and asked, “I don't know anything about Nexus. What's it like?”

Grandfather replied, “Nexus is a free floating space station and takes its name from its location which is an area where twenty-eight different gravity wells from star systems nearly converge and form seven gravity corners or transit points within a circumference of only about nine hundred million kilometers. It is essentially in the middle of nowhere but has seven significant transit points leading to systems with human populations. As such, it is a major transshipping point. The navy has a small base on station with just two frigates on station. Nexus itself has a civilian population of just under ten thousand permanent residents and it can accommodate five hundred star ships, mostly cargo and supply ships. It has limited facilities for star ship repairs or refitting. Tourist liners do not stop there as the facilities are geared more to the residents and cargo ship crews. It is definitely a working class environment.”

I spoke up and said, “We were at Talya for Bill's birthday and it had a less than pleasant ending. Hopefully, we can make a better time of Dennis' birthday, which is on the twenty-ninth while we are at Nexus and I think we should at least give it a try!”

Bill responded, “I think so to! And I have plenty of new clothes to wear!”

We all smiled and realized the truth of Bill's statement about the clothes and everyone seemed in agreement about staying a few days at Nexus.

Dad looking at everyone said, “As it appears we are all in agreement, we will make it so.”

Dennis indicated I should bring up our agenda items, so I began, “Dennis and I also noted that our recoveries were hastened when we shared our love with others and also noted that the rest of you had the same results. All of your auras look better and your psychic vigor is returning after being so slow to regenerate. That Grandfather has also had experience with this leads me to believe that sharing our love with friends somehow nurtures our connection to our psychic powers and that is something we need to remember and continue.”

As everyone seemed to be nodding in agreement, I brought up our big announcement: “At the party we all went to, Steve, Bill, Dennis and I really got wasted on the homemade hard cider. While I was in my mind-meld with Dennis after we brought my cousins back to our cabin, I was checking everyone out and suddenly I was not just checking them out on mentally, but also physically and I suddenly saw how the alcohol was affecting Steve and Bill and somehow knew that I could use my power telekinetically to metabolize the alcohol in their systems. With the encouragement of Dennis, I made the changes in them and it worked. Then with Dennis driving our mind-meld state, he did it to me using my power, which he had carefully observed and did to do it to me. We went from drunk to sober almost instantly.”

Grandfather looked at Steve and Bill and said, “What did you two experience?”

Steve replied, “I was in that giddy stage where I was almost ready to pass out even though I was enjoying being with Abel III and Dennis when I experienced a warmness in my stomach that seemed to spread to my extremities and suddenly I was sober.”

“Me too” said Bill.

Dennis then said, “Since I was in the mind-meld, my experience was different as I had it from two perspectives. From the mind-meld point of view, I could follow what Abel III was doing and how it was working, while from my personal point of view, I too experienced the warm spreading feeling radiating from my abdomen which lasted only about twenty seconds.”

I then continued, “I have not tried to do anything else, and if we hadn't been drunk I probably would not have attempted what I did without first trying something on just myself to be sure I didn't do more harm than good. That is what concerns me most, that somehow I could end up doing more harm than good in some well-intentioned effort. “

My dad was the first to respond and said, “Abel III you are always careful and thoughtful. I think that if you were unsure of your talent, you would have backed off even while you were drunk. My question is how do you plan to develop and strengthen this aspect of your talent?”

“I'm open to suggestions” I replied.

Everyone thought about it for sometime and Grandfather finally said, “I think we need to give this some thought over time. Perhaps in a few days some fresh ideas will occur. For now, I would be cautious. However, I do have one idea that you should probably try now. Using your new found ability to scan our physical bodies for problems, start scanning all of us and start with me!”

I interjected, “Before we get started on that, there is one other concern Dennis and I have. It has to do with our mind-melding. It seems that we slip into it more easily all the time and sometimes we do it unconsciously. With our always-open link, we are constantly aware of the other one and it seems we almost lose our own focus as we get caught up in what the other is doing and thinking. What most concerns us is that either of us could be working on some potentially dangerous piece of equipment and lose our focus as we slip into our mind-meld and cause a problem that could be disastrous. “

Drew answered me, “ Your grandfather and I have had an open link for more than sixty-years. Early on, we found that it could be distracting at critical times and worked out an automatic filter that both of us employ to keep us from being distracted or losing our focus during work time or times where our undivided concentration is critical. Both of you need to take a telepathic look at our link and we will highlight the specific filter each of us use so that you can see what its like and how it works.”

Dennis and I examined each of their links and the specified filters and how they were specifically tailored for each of their always open links. We also saw how they were automatically always on unless either of them disabled their own filter and that it took an active thought to keep it off. While it was interesting, it gave me some ideas of how to modify it even further as we examined them both in detail. Dennis was looking at them like an engineer and I was looking at them like a master telepath. Between us, I was confident we could come up with filters we could deploy and have confidence in them to protect us without inhibiting our connection.

We thanked them both telepathically and then I announced that I would begin the physical scans as Grandfather had requested.

Using our mind-meld, I shifted my focus from the mental aura of my grandfather to the physical representation. I started with the top of his head and slowly worked down his body looking for anything that seemed even slightly out of kilter. It was clear that he was no longer in his prime, but remarkably he was not as far past it as I expected. If I hadn't known better I would have thought he was in his early to mid-seventies instead of ninety-three. It was only when I got to his left hip that I noticed any inflammation. As I zeroed in on it, I noticed the cartilage covering the ball end of the femur in the hip joint was worn and thin.

Dennis was watching and he said to Grandfather, “Have you had any left hip pain or problems?”

Grandfather replied, “Doc Dan has been giving me injections about every three months for the past couple of years. He says I have some loss of the articular cartilage of the femoral head in that joint. It is not progressing and is being managed by the injections and I am nowhere near needing a hip replacement. Sometimes I use a wrap with anti-inflammatory medicine over night, but mostly it doesn't bother me.”

While they were talking I was studying the basic process of cartilage replacement and saw it was a very slow biological process and in my grandfather's case was way slower than the normal wear and tear on it at that location. However, I also could see a way to stimulate that replacement process.

Dennis was observing and he said to grandfather, “Abel III sees a way to stimulate the cartilage regeneration on your femoral head. As he has been looking at the process, I am convinced that what he is proposing can slowly speed up the regeneration process. He is also convinced he can slow the process back down to where it presently is if that needs to be done in the future. Do you want to try it?”

Everyone in the cabin looked at Grandfather and he clearly was thinking about it and weighing what he wanted to do. In our mind-meld, Dennis and I could sense he was thinking that his hip wasn't a real problem and it was under control. On the other hand he had real confidence in my abilities and he wanted to be the one to test this latest aspect of my psychic gifts. We were not surprised when he replied, “Do it.”

I carefully, and only slightly, stimulated the articular cartilage replacement process in the left femoral head. When I was sure the process was self-sustaining, I looked up at my grandfather's face and saw him smiling and smiled back. I also eased the inflammatory process a bit.

I then said to him, “It's done. It should take about two weeks before Doc Dan will be able to tell anything from a medical scan so why not schedule one about that time to see how it is working?”

My grandfather looked at me and said, “Okay, but I can't feel anything different in my hip.”

“That's good,” I replied. “I just gently stimulated the process and it should be imperceptible to you.”

Dennis interjected, “We need to get on with the rest of the scan if we are going to finish within a reasonable amount of time.”

Drew volunteered to go next and again I was struck that for a man his age had the vigor and physique of a man twenty or more years younger. Drew's scan proceeded without us finding anything out of whack and I remarked, “For an old guy, you are in great shape.”

He stood and flexed his arms and sat back down. I then did my dad, and Kade who were both in good shape. I had done Steve, Bill and Dennis earlier but again gave them a quick scan and all seemed to be in perfect shape. I then let Dennis drive in our mind-meld and a scan was done of me and again everything looked fine.

We finished up the meeting and of course, my cousins followed Dennis and I to our cabin. Steve spoke up, “You heard what Grandfather said and apparently you and Dennis have also noted that sharing your love with others speeds up your psychic regeneration and everyone wants you to be strong! We are here to help!”

This was bit of a rush job but I hope you like it!
Copyright © 2017 Daddydavek; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It was an interesting chapter. You keep expanding the concepts of telepathy and telekinesis, and I like the result. I wonder what happens when Steve starts to develop his abilities, poor Bill may feel a bit left out.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

It's fun being on the journey of discovery with Abel III and co. I think the caution is admirable - slow and steady for this uncharted territory. However it is likely that a period of stress or drama could make them take bigger risks.

Like Tim, I too am concerned about Bill - will Steve's awakening put Bill on the outer or will it spark something in him?

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 10/13/2014 05:30 PM, Timothy M. said:
It was an interesting chapter. You keep expanding the concepts of telepathy and telekinesis, and I like the result. I wonder what happens when Steve starts to develop his abilities, poor Bill may feel a bit left out.
Abel III's Awakening is a process which is getting closer to completion.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/14/2014 12:55 AM, Bucket1 said:
It's fun being on the journey of discovery with Abel III and co. I think the caution is admirable - slow and steady for this uncharted territory. However it is likely that a period of stress or drama could make them take bigger risks.

Like Tim, I too am concerned about Bill - will Steve's awakening put Bill on the outer or will it spark something in him?

Journeys are interesting. The family is worried about what happens to Steve and Bill too. But that is the stuff of the next book....

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..