Jump to content
    Daddydavek
  • Author
  • 3,618 Words
  • 3,488 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Abel III's Awakening - 15. Chapter 15 Back to Work

Abel gets to know Dennis better as they start the refit in Engineering.
The usual warning still applies!

Chapter 15

Back to Work

 

The next morning my dad took pity on us as he had checked with Hal's computer logs to see when we arrived back on the Silverspin and saw it was just after 2:00. So he waited until almost 8:30 to come and wake us up and tell us it was time to get to it as today was going to be busy.

It was unfortunate. I was in the middle of a very sexy dream about Dennis who had joined me in bed to give me a wake-up call in the very best way possible. Imagine my chagrin to wake-up humping Bill's leg while my dad was trying to be serious and not burst out laughing as he rousted us into the shower. We all stopped to pay our homage to the toilet first however and then hurried into the shower as breakfast awaited us and we were starved as usual. In less than twenty-five minutes we were piling into the dining room to eat.

There my dad assigned Bill and Steve to shadow a crew member assigned to food service to help and learn the job starting right after breakfast. I went to report to Engineering and help there as directed by my boss George. It was the start of day one of the refit. After finishing my breakfast I gave my cousins a wave and headed off to find George. He was six kinds of busy and directed me to go to the docking bay to make sure our order from Space Controls Ltd. arrived with the company technician. I was happy to oblige!

The cargo was loaded on four powered rolling pallets each six foot long by four foot wide and stacked about six foot high. It was my job to go over the invoices and check to make sure all the equipment was there and that the serial numbers and stock number items matched. Dennis helped and since he was familiar with everything, it went much faster. He assured me that everything was as it was supposed to be and since he and I were both telepathic it was apparent that he was being truthful. Guiding the pallets, we made our way to Engineering, which was on that same central level of the ship, but to the rear.

George had opened the large double entry doors and motioned us to place the pallets to the side out of the way. He and Dennis got together with the blue prints of the area to go over the plans detailing which units needed to be taken out, as they were being replaced/upgraded. Much of it was made easier because during the last major refit at the turn of the century, all the plumbing and pipes had been replaced. Additionally, all the cabling was converted to high-grade fiber optics at that time with redundant lines available to connect everything in any possible combination. Additionally, power lines had all been upgraded with better tensile strength and capacity as well as better insulation.

The entire department was soon completely involved in tearing down equipment that was being replaced and clearing space for the new units. While the new units were all more automated with higher capacities, they were also usually smaller and more complicated with connections that had to be made just so and in a very particular order. Dennis was a godsend. He knew everything about the equipment and could explain the rather obtuse instructions with simplicity and clarity to the crew. In addition, he was sending me information telepathically showing me exactly what needed to be done and how to do it. It was like watching a training video and actually getting the hands on experience at the same time.

We worked steadily until lunch and since we were on station power, could leave everything and just take a break. Lunch was as usual, except my cousins were working and said they would be eating later. I scanned them a little more deeply and found that they were somewhat surprised that more went into feeding a crowd of over a hundred and getting things cooked and come out tasty and appetizing than they had realized. All in all, they were learning a lot and not getting bored as they expected.

Dennis and I ate with the Engineering crew and when we finished we went back work on the teardowns in preparation for the installations and upgrades. George had assigned his men to two man teams to work on the various jobs and as I scanned him and them, I realized he was assigning men who were used to working with each other. He had Dennis roving around and providing instructions and guidance on the general work and I was following Dennis and providing assistance when any task took some extra hands. George kept track of everything and I noted through my scans that Dennis did too. It was a busy day. The first of what would be many as we worked to upgrade the systems, the control modules, the back-up units, the back-up power connections and the connections to the bridge and Hal.

Supper was a welcomed break and we all had healthy appetites. Afterward I asked Dennis if he wanted a tour of the rest of the ship and he readily agreed. I took him to the bridge and he looked around as he was visualizing the upgrades that we had ordered. We spent some time there as we went over the various interfaces that could be brought up from the two main stations. Dad came in and I introduced them and then we were busy discussing the pending modifications and upgrades. Dennis remarked that it was more spacious than he expected with easy access to the panels on both the walls and floor so that the upgrades would go faster than expected in that area. Dad explained that the last major upgrade was a little more than thirty years ago and the bridge had been gutted and modernized and enlarged at that time. The display or view panels were already quite good and wouldn't have to be updated, but the interactive holographic projection units for each workstation would have to be replaced with upgraded models to fully take advantage of the increased functionality of the new multi-layer system.

I then showed Dennis the family wing and my cabin and I explained it was due for a makeover with new paint and accent pieces as well. His eyes kept traveling to the large platform bed and as I read him I could see him visualizing me sandwiched between my cousins there. He glanced back at me and blushed as he realized I had been reading him. I blushed in response and asked if he wanted to do a workout in our exercise room and he readily agreed.

We went to do our workouts and found the place was busy with several of the crew from different sections talking about the upgrades in progress and the ones that were coming. Dennis fit right in with the crew and was very comfortable with the somewhat crude language and sexual overtones of the various comments. He was used to doing the workouts in fifty percent gravity and while I had less experience, I did a creditable job as we had spent over a week at Magellan over the holidays. We all worked up a good sweat and upon finishing naturally moved to the group showers.

There too, Dennis fit right in and provoked more than a few comments over his stunning good looks and large drooping cock. He was not shy and soon it was a group grope with everyone reaching for and stroking any cock that came into range. I noted that Dennis had his shields down fairly tightly and I too had mine locked down. However, when he and I finally grabbed each other’s erections, it was electric and it seemed in seconds, we were firing volleys of cum. Ours provoked a visceral reaction in the others and soon everyone else had unloaded too. The warm misty spray soon had every thing washed away and the drying function started and blasted warm air, which mostly dried us.

We grabbed towels to finish and then changed into fresh uniforms. Once dressed, I asked Dennis to accompany me to my grandfather's cabin for introductions and the family bull session. There I introduced him to my elders as he had previously only met my dad. We arrived before Steve and Bill who were still finishing up in food service. Dennis was soon verbally and telepathically communicating with everyone. It was during this time that I learned that his dad and older brother were finishing up another job and would be joining us for our refit in a few more days. He described his dad as a somewhat shorter and stockier, but older version of himself. His brother was described as favoring their mom with her dark brown hair and taller and more slender build. He further said his dad was more the nuts and bolts guy who put together the control systems like he delivered this morning and then helped with their installation. His brother was the design engineer who made sure everything was ergonomic as well as functioned well.

When pressed, Dennis said he was more a combination of the two, as he liked the nuts and bolts as well as the design elements. It was at this time that we discovered that Dennis' brother was about ten years older than him and that they had a somewhat strained relationship. He did not reveal more, but I sensed there was a lot more to the story.

It was at that point that my cousins made an appearance. They both looked like they were wiped out by their ten-hour day. Food service ran two shifts. The first shift was from 4:00 until 14:00 and the second shift was from 10:00 to 20:00. I remembered it well. I had started out my first year on the second shift and spent my second year there on the first shift. Both entailed a lot of work despite all the modern conveniences of a fully equipped kitchen. As the new guys, everything was new to them and they had so much to learn.

Grandfather asked them if they had done their daily workout and both my cousins gave him a hard stare. Steve told him it would have to wait until tomorrow morning as they were too tired and just wanted to get clean and crash. They asked to be excused and then left.

I was monitoring them and after they left the room I 'overheard' Steve ask Bill, “Can you believe Grandfather asked if we had done our workouts? I wonder when the last time he worked as hard as we did today?”

Bill replied, “I'm too tired to care. Let's use your shower and just crawl into bed. We can get up in the morning and eat a normal breakfast and do our work-out before reporting for work.”

Steve only groaned his agreement.

I reported what had transpired after they left to the others and they all smiled remembering their own first days on their first jobs and what it was like to learn to pace your self.

We talked some more and then Dennis said, “Well, I guess I better be heading home myself as tomorrow is another long day.”

I replied, “You could stay over, I have plenty of room in my cabin.”

Dennis blushed and looked around at my elders, who all had smirks on their faces. And then he blushed some more.

“Don't let them make you self-conscious,” I interjected. “They are all a bunch of horny old men and have been since before they were our age.”

My family burst out laughing and my dad said, “Dennis, Abel III knows us too well! Don't let us intimidate you.”

We left shortly after that and Dennis used his com to contact his family to let them know he was spending the night aboard the Silverspin. We entered my cabin and both of us stripped and made for the toilet, relieved ourselves and then headed into my special rock show shower unit, which I was eager to show off to Dennis. I selected one of my favorite romantic songs with a good beat and better lyrics and started it up. I nudged him into the swirling sonic mist with the colored pulsating lights and we started moving to the beat. I grabbed some body wash and was soon getting to know his strong shoulders and back in a physical sense. I sensed he was having some trouble locking down his shields and I asked if he minded if I modified his shields some to make them more automatic and more leak proof, even when he was distracted.

Dennis looked at me with something approaching wonder and nodded his head in agreement. I studied Dennis' aura and shields for some time while the music played and the spray whirled. His aura was golden with darker orange streaks and was brilliant. Then I started and made sure Dennis was following everything I was doing. I telepathically explained everything as I was doing it and made sure he could sense every change I made. The more I looked, the deeper I went and I incorporated some of the interwoven aspects to his shields. I then cleaned up his internal links to his automatic telepathic reflexes so he could lock down his shields instantly. The change was dramatic and Dennis experimented engaging and disengaging his shields.

Needless to say, the work on his shields completely killed the sexy mood we had on entering the shower, but I was determined to turn that back around quickly. And I succeeded as I took Dennis in my arms and kissed him deeply while wrapping my arms around him and sensuously rubbing his back and ass. My blond god, rose to the occasion and as our dicks rubbed against each other, we enjoyed the feedback through our private telepathic link. The rest of that night is a warm fuzzy erotically romantic memory that Dennis and I share.

Needless to say, when we finally slept, I dreamed of spending my life with Dennis and we both slept peacefully snuggled up to each other.

We were rudely awoken the next morning at 7:00 by my cousins when they launched themselves onto my bed, one to either side of Dennis and I. They were like frisky young colts and overjoyed to see us together. They snatched the covers off of us and pulled us toward my shower. Dennis and I both made a pit stop first, but soon we were in my shower and the brothers had selected the current rock anthem for the music and we were all swept up into the moment. The brothers like usual, had no inhibitions and seemed to vacillate between washing me and washing Dennis as we were still trying to get our bearings after our intense sexually charged encounter the night before. It seemed like no time at all and we all were relieved of our morning tension and the dryer unit was blowing warm air around us. I noted that Dennis' shields were working perfectly.

We dressed quickly and headed to breakfast, as we were all hungry. We piled in as a group and went to the family table where our elders took note of us and again smirked at us. Being young, hung, sexually satisfied for the moment and starved, we ignored them and dug into the food and put away an astounding amount.

Dennis and I left and headed for Engineering. When we arrived George was just assigning his crew to their tasks. Again, I noted he broke them down into two man teams and assigned men who worked together well to each team. He assigned Dennis and I to work on the back-up unit for the main propulsion control system, one of the systems we had removed yesterday. The new unit was a custom design of his family's business. It was to be situated in the same place as the old unit, which was in a separate blast proof bay with its own emergency power source, and crash doors to seal it off if the main engineering room was compromised. It was a tight spot and this unit was about the same size as the one it replaced but was much more functional.

Dennis did a send and I received another complete tutorial on the setup and installation and it was clearly at least a two-man job. We used a powered sled to move the unit into the area and began to sort out all the connections. We worked well together and it was almost like a dance as we coordinated our actions with a minimum of talk as we hooked up several power, communications, and control lines to the unit which had several redundancies. Everything had to be done in a certain order which we had studied before we started. George had come by to observe us a couple of times but saw we were making excellent progress and did not interrupt us.

Dennis had just hooked up a flexible pneumatic line while I was connecting a fiber optic control line when I heard a pop and saw the flexible pneumatic line swinging wildly away from the unit and head right toward Dennis' face. Without thinking, I used my telekinesis to grab the line and hold it still before it struck him. Dennis turned his head and eyes toward the now stationary line and then looked at me and sent, {Did you just stop that pneumatic pressure line from whacking me in the face?}

{You are welcome} I replied. {I have a few talents I have not yet revealed to you and telekinesis is one.}

I then privately sent to Hal, {Did anyone else see that?}

{No, everyone else is too busy or too far away to have seen anything,} Hal sent back to me.

Meanwhile Dennis was grabbing the line and sending, {Thanks! I am so glad not to be heading to the medical bay right now on a gurney.}

{What happened?} I asked.

{I guess I didn't dog down the connectors completely and the pressure caused the line to pop off}, he replied.

{Something distracting you?} I asked.

{You have me completely distracted ever since I first saw you. I was watching you work like you have been doing this for years and George earlier told me that you have been working in Engineering for about a week. I was marveling at how fast you've picked everything up}, Dennis replied as he carefully reconnected the fitting.

{Yeah, but I have wanted to work with power, life support and propulsion systems in Engineering for more than seven years} I replied.

We continued working only stopping for lunch and then resumed in the afternoon. By the end of the workday, we had completed a little more than half the job on our unit. George was impressed and said the other teams were also doing well and we were ahead of schedule.

We went to do our workouts before supper and it was a busy place as several others had the same idea. We sweated for about seventy-five minutes and then headed for the showers. The crew members were in a better mood. The shuttle crew guys were there and excitedly told me about the updates and refitting being done to the shuttle. Jason from accounting was also there and had just come from his department where the new system was being installed and the computer points were being upgraded and was excited about the upgrades. The better mood was reflected in their playfulness in the shower where things soon got personal. It wasn’t long and everyone enjoyed the usual release.

Supper was a grand success and my cousins proudly served fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy. The sides included green beans, an apple salad with walnuts and fresh baked bread. My grandfather made sure to extend congratulations to the food staff. After supper, Dennis cornered me and wanted to talk privately to me in my cabin. That sounded like a wonderful idea.

Once we arrived and the door was shut and it was just the two of us, Dennis surprised me by being very serious and asking, “What else haven't you told me besides your ability with telekinesis?”

I asked him to have a seat on my couch while I sat in my desk chair and did not know where to start. We had a couple of hours until my cousins got off shift and I decided to start at the beginning, starting with my finding some accounting irregularities which lead me on a search....

Even editing and condensing the story and sending parts of it telepathically it took the whole two hours after which Dennis just looked at me with amazement. I did not include the part about the encounters with the Guardian, as I wanted to clear that with Dad and Grandfather. I also did not include the part of being able to telepathically contact Hal as I thought that would best be demonstrated by hooking him up too. Just as he was about to organize his thoughts and speak, my door chimed announcing the arrival of my cousins who came charging in looking a lot less tired than after their shift last night.

“Grandfather has called a family meeting in his cabin and wants Dennis to attend. He wants us there immediately,” Steven announced.

Thanks for continuing to follow my story! I appreciate it!
The reviews have been inspiring to me and given me some more ideas to! Please don't hesitate to comment!
Copyright © 2017 Daddydavek; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
  • Love 4
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awww that's unfair :( We want to know all about Abel's warm fuzzy erotically romantic memory. :P

Nice chapter otherwise, I can totally see Dennis joining the crew, also to get away from his obnoxious older brother.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 07/17/2014 04:26 PM, Timothy M. said:
Awww that's unfair :( We want to know all about Abel's warm fuzzy erotically romantic memory. :P

Nice chapter otherwise, I can totally see Dennis joining the crew, also to get away from his obnoxious older brother.

Sex up to now has been just a physical release. Now it is something new and special and something Abel III is still learning, so he was not ready to attempt to put it in his log.

 

A ten year difference in ages is probably a large part of their differences.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Curious about the older brother. Something is amiss there. Finally real lovemaking for Abel and dreaming of a lifetime with Dennis:)

BTW, did you just leave a cliffhanger? I think you did. :o Great chapter.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/18/2014 04:08 AM, joann414 said:
Curious about the older brother. Something is amiss there. Finally real lovemaking for Abel and dreaming of a lifetime with Dennis:)

BTW, did you just leave a cliffhanger? I think you did. :o Great chapter.

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. Something is definitely up, but maybe not what you expect.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

It's hard to comment sometimes when the writing is this good. <-- Oh hey, I just did! ;)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/18/2014 06:21 AM, Ron said:
It's hard to comment sometimes when the writing is this good. <-- Oh hey, I just did! ;)
And what can I say but, "Thank-you very much!"

 

I do appreciate you taking the time to comment!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Again a great chapter. I hope Abel has done the right thing in being open with Dennis about his abilities...my gut tells me that it was the right thing to do. I like the connection between Abel and Dennis and while I like the puppies(the cousins)...I wish they would leave the new couple(?) alone to experience this special time together. Damn...there is that romantic side of me rearing it's ugly head....Cheers

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 08/12/2014 04:20 PM, Headstall said:
Again a great chapter. I hope Abel has done the right thing in being open with Dennis about his abilities...my gut tells me that it was the right thing to do. I like the connection between Abel and Dennis and while I like the puppies(the cousins)...I wish they would leave the new couple(?) alone to experience this special time together. Damn...there is that romantic side of me rearing it's ugly head....Cheers
It's alright to have a romantic side. Abel III has been longing for romance for a long time.

 

Still replying from my phone.

 

Thanks again for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Abel and Dennis work well together. That's promising. Life isn't all about fun after all. And if Dennis doesn't get on well with his brother...there is a better place to work and live. Right?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 10/28/2014 12:52 AM, aditus said:
Abel and Dennis work well together. That's promising. Life isn't all about fun after all. And if Dennis doesn't get on well with his brother...there is a better place to work and live. Right?
People who are in the close confines of a small ship have to get along or it would be a nightmare. Dennis and his brother might surprise you.

Thanks for reading and reviewing Aditus!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, Story Reader said:

A family meeting with Dennis too? What is wrong?

Don't you mean, "what is right?"

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..