Jump to content
    Daddydavek
  • Author
  • 3,214 Words
  • 3,137 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Abel III's Awakening - 27. Chapter 27 After Effects

Warning: Mature subject matter with consensual sex between brothers and their cousin.

Chapter 27

After Effects

 

The next morning came all too quickly and we drug ourselves out of bed. For the first time in more years than we could remember, neither of us awoke with an erection, nor were we in any mood for making love. We moved mechanically into the refresher shower unit and scrubbed each other quickly and then started the drying function and quickly finished and grabbed towels. We knew the repercussions of silencing on those who participated would be severe and last for days or even weeks, but we felt we had no choice. We had not explained to my cousins that silencing had a psychic cost for the silencers because we didn't want to alarm them and in truth we were not sure how bad it would be as we only had my grandfather's prior experience to go on. He had merely assisted in one when he was twenty-five years old and it had depleted him for almost a month. He said his father Aaron, had told him that it had effected him for almost two months.

Using the group psychic shield to check on everyone, I realized it looked less like it had and more like a misty gray haze. When I looked at the auras of my family, I found they were uniformly less intense and muted in color and it was draining for me to hold my focus. Dennis's aura looked the most muted and my once resplendent aura was diminished by about two-thirds. It seemed our powers exacted a price for silencing another talent and cutting it off from the source of its power. Dennis was still linked with me and was observing and I felt a surge of concern emanate from him when I looked at my aura from the point of view of the group psychic shield.

I looked at him and sent {We will survive and we just have to go on with our routines and hope we can re-invigorate our power by being careful in exercising it.}

With that we hurriedly dressed and headed to breakfast. The crew was anticipating our departure from the station after breakfast and they were in an expectant mood. In contrast the mood at the family table was a lot more somber. Hopefully, the cover story my dad had provided earlier about the expected loss of a loved one in the family would continue to suffice. Both my grandfather and Drew looked like they could use more rest and my dad and Kade also looked somewhat tired. My cousins who were working, looked like they had not slept well either and no one mentioned anything when Dennis and I didn't display our usual appetites. We finished quickly and went to our assigned positions for the ship to begin its departure.

Leaving a space station is a complicated process. On board systems needed to be re-started for when the various umbilicals were disconnected. Many such systems had already been brough back on line the day before, but others had to be started just as the station provided service was disconnected. The ship had to maintain fifty percent gravity until we were well clear of the station. Main engines could not be deployed until we were clear of the station and planet environs with its multitude of satellites and the tugs and shuttles and other craft entering and leaving the well regulated space. All maneuvering had to be done by small thrusters. At the really densely populated arms of the station, pilot tugs were used to nudge the ships out so as to avoid any possible collisions. It took us about two hours to get well clear of the station and Kade was finally allowed to fire up the main engines and set our course to the next transit point on route.

When he had accomplished that, my dad got on the horn and announced, “We are on our way and it will be about three days until we enter the next transit point. Everyone should now resume their normal duties and routines.”

Dennis and I left our stations on the bridge and headed to Engineering to see what was on our work list for the day. The day was rather long and uneventful and we stopped only for a quick lunch and returned to work. We finished at our usual time and headed for our workouts. With gravity reduced back down to twenty percent, we should have made three trips around each of the machines easily, but only managed two. We took our showers still in a somewhat somber mood and it had an effect on the crew with us as the shower was definitely less playful. We had missed my cousins who had completed their workouts before we arrived.

At supper we were all tired but the workout had awakened our appetites and we ate hearty including my cousins. After supper Grandfather said, “Drew and I plan on retiring early this evening so the 'do not disturb' sign is on unless there is an emergency!”

It seemed that Dad and Kade wanted some alone time in their cabin as well so Dennis and I invited my cousins to our cabin to see how they were dealing with what had happened. When we go their, I broke out some beers and passed them around and got the ball rolling by asking, “Did Grandfather convince you that silencing was our only option?”

Steve spoke for the both of them, “Yes.”

But Bill interjected, “We still don't like it.”

Dennis replied, “None of us liked it.”

Steve continued, “Grandfather pulled up a diagram of the station, showing where station security was keeping the two suspects in a coma. He explained the station protocol for subduing a telepath included putting them in a drug induced coma with drugs that supposedly block all telepathic activity. He was very surprised you were able to scan the suspects and get any information at all while they were in the drug induced comas. He said under the protocol the suspects would have been placed in a medical unit and put on life support and that the units resembled the coffins they used to put people in while they were in stasis for long voyages before the transit points were discovered and could be utilized. He said it took anywhere from six to twelve hours to bring someone out of such a coma after removal from one of those units.. From everything he showed us, the logistics of getting in there and getting the two suspects out and being able to get them safely back to the Silverspin without being detected would have been impossible even if we had at least twenty telepaths as strong as Abel III to pull it off.”

Bill then said, “We understand why the decision was made and support it, but it still leaves us feeling useless and somehow diminished in our own minds.”

Dennis and I thought Bill summed it up well. We did not share with them about the side effects on our own psychic strength and the delay in getting it back. We did reinforce that it was physically very tiring and that is why we were all dragging. We talked for about another hour but were yawing and finally Steve and Bill took their leave and we crawled into bed.

The next three days passed quickly and then we were in and through the first transit point without incident. When we came out, Kade laid in the course for the next transit point and said it would take about a week to get there in regular space. Dad got on the horn and made the ship wide announcements and we all went back to our regular schedules.

Every morning during that week I did a survey using the group psychic shield to check on the progress of everyone. During the week, Dennis' power which had been reduced to about twenty percent was back up to around thirty-five percent. Dad and Kade's power had been reduced to about thirty-five percent and each of them were back up to about forty-five percent. Grandfather and Drew's power had also been reduced to about thirty-five percent each and they were only up to forty percent of their usual levels. My power had been reduced by two-thirds and was now back up to about fifty-five percent. The younger telepaths seemed to be recovering faster. I had been keeping my worries about Dennis hidden as best as I could as I could not forgive myself for failing to see how low his power had gotten while we were performing the silencing.

It was during one of these morning checks that Dennis saw my concerns and he rounded on me and said, “We are a team. I would use all of my power if it was necessary to the success of what we must accomplish.”

That was the morning that our rock show shower finally exerted its charms and we ended up having our most erotic adventure in several days. We finished and dried and then dressed and headed to the dining hall. We arrived holding hands and looking contented. Kade noticed and said, “The lovebirds are back!”

We grinned and didn't deny it. Breakfast was a little more lively and I noticed everyone's appetite had improved.

The days continued to pass and I was becoming alarmed at the slow progress in the recovery of our psychic powers, especially for Grandfather and Drew. While I was back up to seventy-five percent and even Dennis was back to fifty-five percent, Grandfather and Drew were still less than fifty percent. Dad and Kade were at about sixty percent. Worse yet, each of us had subtly aged and the older ones more so than the younger ones. I brought it to the attention of everyone at a family conference and Grandfather suggested we should all have a current physical and have it compared to our prior baseline reports. My cousins were not included in the discussion.

Doc Dan was contacted and the telepathic family members were all scheduled for complete physicals over the next couple of days which took a little over two hours for each of us. When we had all completed our exams, our chief medical officer met us one at a time in the conference room in the medical section to discuss his findings. He started with the oldest and explained to Grandfather that he had a general exam during the Christmas holidays when we had the scare over food contamination and showed us those results and then compared them to the current findings less three months later. He explained that Grandfather's results showed him to have physically aged at least three-quarters of a year in one-quarter of a years time. He asked Grandfather if there was any unusual stress that he was aware of and Grandfather said that with all the upset over incidents at Magellan, then the transit with the turbulence and finally, the hatch being blown at Starview, that he had more stress in the last three months than in the last two years.

Drew was next and received a similar report and again Drew related the same stressors to Doc. Dad was next and received a similar report except that the reports showed he had aged slightly more than half a year in the prior three month time period. Again Dad cited the stressors of the past three months. Kade's report showed he had aged about half a year. Dennis' report showed he aged slightly less than half a year. My report showed I had aged slightly more than half a year. The doctor recommended that we get back to a normal routine and avoid stress if at all possible.

In our family conference that evening, again without my cousins, we summarized our reports for each other and Grandfather said, “Clearly, the act of silencing someone has had an effect on our psychic ability to recharge its power which we expected. The effect on us physically was unexpected, but makes sense too. As I noted just this past January talking about Abel III's superior physical and psychic health at that time, the two do seem to go hand and hand. When Steve and Bill come into their powers, this information must be included in the data packet that we telepathically pass on to them.”

We all agreed that it was important information and needed to be incorporated into the data dump and Dad said he would work on it.

The family conference broke up early and Dennis and I went to look for my cousins. We found them partying with the food staff, drinking some home brew that the crew had concocted. Of course we joined them and had to sample it too. It tasted like apple cider but had a far harder kick when it settled in your gut. The sudden explosion of warmth was something else. My cousins were beyond bubbly drunk and seriously on the road to being falling down drunk. Dennis and I recognized that this was their way of trying to put the episode on the space station, Valya behind them. We decided to join them and were soon slugging them back. The celebration was for one of the cooks who was marking his thirty-fourth year serving on the Silverspin. Our remaining crew members were unusually tight after the loss of the crew members on Starview, as those that remained were the ones who we all considered extended family.

Embarrassing stories were told and the jokes were down and dirty as only a group of guys who lived together for years could get. The laughs were so sudden and unexpected that sometimes we were caught up in one just as we were taking a drink and ended up with the brew snorting out our noses. It seemed that everyone's tolerance was far in excess of mine and I soon began to worry that we would end up crashing right there. Finally, Lucas Smith realized just how wasted my cousins and Dennis and I really were and he suggested we call it a night and make sure we all got to bed alright. Dennis and I were able to get them to our cabin and after much fumbling around, got them and us stripped. We somehow all stumbled into the shower and started washing in the warm pulsating mist.

As I was connected to Dennis, I could sense that he was almost as wasted as Steve and Bill. While I had slowed down my consumption, I was pretty drunk myself. I scanned my cousins and suddenly I was not just seeing their auras but their physical energies as well. With this new view of them, I could see the process of how the alcohol was affecting them and I could see how I could use my telekinesis to super stimulate their metabolism to help them clear the alcohol without leaving them hung over. It was a revelation. I looked again at Dennis and could see that the process would work for him too. As we were connected Dennis saw what I was experiencing and he sent, {Go for it!}

I did and our shower went from silly to serious in a heartbeat. Both Steve and Bill turned to me and asked what I had done while Dennis had not taken his eyes off me. While they were all suddenly sober, I wasn't. Dennis then sent to me, {Mind-meld and let me drive!}

I did and he took control and used my telekinesis on me. It was an eerie feeling watching someone else control my talent and try to use it on me. Dennis was nothing if not a careful observer as a born engineer and he used my talent flawlessly. Like the others, I was suddenly sober as well. It was a bit of a wrenching sensation.

The warm sonically powered mist went from soothing to sensuous and my mood was contagious as suddenly we were all rubbing up against each other. Dennis grabbed the body wash and sprinkled all of us and we were suddenly slick and horny. Dennis was chest to chest with Steve and I was chest to chest to Bill. Suddenly both Steve and Bill turned around and backed up against us swinging their asses from side to side against our erections. We took our time and reached around them and pinched their pecs.

Dennis and I were still in our mind-meld and we both were sensing our own and each other's sensations as we slithered through the dance of life. Both of us ended up pounding our groins into my cousins and they were loving it as we continued to read them as well. Now that we were sober, we could edge ourselves and them, and did so time and time again. As we continued to make love I noticed that our auras brightened and seemed to strengthen as well, including the auras of my cousins. Finally, we climbed the mountain of our orgasm one last time and we all came in an aching explosion. Dennis and I filled my cousin's asses as they shot off several spurts with no one touching their cocks. The warm pulsating mist soothed us as we slowly separated and let the mist wash away the remnants of our shared releases.

I triggered the dryer function and the warm air caressed us as we waited only minutes before grabbing towels and walking from the shower. Dennis asked the brothers if they wanted to spend the night and they readily agreed and all four of us headed to the big bed. After several days of not feeling very good and worse, not feeling good about ourselves, we finally found some peace and felt that perhaps things were going to get better. As we settled down to sleep, I wondered if the ability to affect the physical body and possibly heal using telekinesis extended beyond instantly and completely metabolizing alcohol and decided that Dennis and I would have to explore the possibilities. I also wondered if somehow this was also an after effect of the silencing.

I awoke the next morning with a sense of déjà vu. We were all sprawled on our sides. Dennis had his back to me and I was inside him and thrusting my hips as he was thrusting his cock into Bill's ass while Steve was behind me and thrusting his cock into my ass as well. However, this was no longer a shared dream but was really happening. As I came fully awake, I sensed the others were too. However, none of us slowed down. Instead, Dennis sped up and reached over Bill and started stroking his big dick. As Dennis sped up, my hips did too and my ass started clenching Steve's dick as well. As our rutting became more determined, we soon reached our peak and I had no idea who started orgasming first as we were all enveloped in our own within milliseconds. As we shuddered to completion we scooted even closer together and enjoyed a post-coital cuddle.

Dennis over our link sent {I could get used to waking up like this.}

{Me too} I replied.

I had to break this chapter up and I am still not satisfied with the second part. Oh well, I have a week to work on it.
Thanks for reading and commenting!
Copyright © 2017 Daddydavek; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Uum. Ageing as a side effect. Guess more of an ugh at my age. But if they can cure a hangover why not ageing? A WEEK? Thanks for your work. Hope the struggle works out.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/05/2014 02:07 PM, Gandalf said:
Uum. Ageing as a side effect. Guess more of an ugh at my age. But if they can cure a hangover why not ageing? A WEEK? Thanks for your work. Hope the struggle works out.
Silencing certainly had some effects, not all of them expected and maybe not all of them discovered yet...

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Having to pay such a high price for silencing a telepath seems appropriate, but I wonder if maybe some of it was due to the fact that the guys were so heavily sedated and secluded. In any case I'm glad Abel found a way to make them feel better.

And he might want to experiment with his ability to manipulate the body's ability to degrade alcohol, so that his subjects don't go from wasted to sober, but are just dialled back to pleasently drunk. Then he can use it on unknowing subjects without raising suspicion. And on willing subjects without killing their mood, lol.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

So Dennis could get used to waking up fucking someone else...not what I would want to hear...but that is just me...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/05/2014 05:00 PM, Timothy M. said:
Having to pay such a high price for silencing a telepath seems appropriate, but I wonder if maybe some of it was due to the fact that the guys were so heavily sedated and secluded. In any case I'm glad Abel found a way to make them feel better.

And he might want to experiment with his ability to manipulate the body's ability to degrade alcohol, so that his subjects don't go from wasted to sober, but are just dialled back to pleasently drunk. Then he can use it on unknowing subjects without raising suspicion. And on willing subjects without killing their mood, lol.

I think you have the right of it. The fact that the prisoner's were being kept in seclusion, sedated and that there were two of them made it that much worse. Using his new found power while he was drunk himself may have made its use a little less subtle as well.

 

I enjoy your thoughts and comments! Thanks for reading and reviewing. DDK

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 10/05/2014 07:40 PM, Headstall said:
So Dennis could get used to waking up fucking someone else...not what I would want to hear...but that is just me...
A weakened Dennis and Abel III do find some additional fulfillment with more than just each other. It may just be a sign that they are not back to 100 percent themselves however....Remember though, that Dennis and Abel III do share an open link and they do mind-meld which is certainly the rest do not have.

 

As usual you pick up the relationship! I am so glad you are reading and commentating! Thanks! DDK

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Takes a pretty secure person to be able to share ones soul mate with another lover, even if the other is related!

 

I makes sense that such an amplified and extended use of psychic power would have unexpected effects like physical aging. While doc's have not quite figured out why some people age sooner and/or faster than others, logically the deeper you draw on the reserves the faster the aging.

And of course - this one was a double whammy since there were two of them that needed to be silenced.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 10/07/2014 01:25 AM, Kitt said:
Takes a pretty secure person to be able to share ones soul mate with another lover, even if the other is related!

 

I makes sense that such an amplified and extended use of psychic power would have unexpected effects like physical aging. While doc's have not quite figured out why some people age sooner and/or faster than others, logically the deeper you draw on the reserves the faster the aging.

And of course - this one was a double whammy since there were two of them that needed to be silenced.

Exactly!

 

I think that with their shared link and being able to mind-meld that Abel III and Dennis are about as comfortable and secure in their love as two people that age can be.

 

I really appreciate your reviews as you are always thinking!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 4/29/2022 at 2:32 AM, AlexLittel said:

Maybe dad and grandpa and their partners need to be included in the group sex.  Just saying

Something I did not consider...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Story Reader said:

Aging like that is not good! 

Silencing had a cost both physically and psychically ....

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..