Jump to content
    Daddydavek
  • Author
  • 2,047 Words
  • 3,918 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Abel III's Awakening - 14. Chapter 14 Free Time

span style="font-size:1em;line-height:1.3em;">Warning: Mature subject matter, including sexual contact between brothers and their cousin.

Chapter 14

Free Time

 

I awoke before the others with a huge piss hardon and the accompanying urgent need to extricate myself and get to the toilet. I accomplished that in record time to relieve my bladder. However, before I finished, two more joined me at the stool and we stood there with three sighs of relief. We had slept late for us and as one we moved into my shower to freshen up from the acrobatics of the night before. However, the body wash, the spray, the music and the erotic ambiance again had our appendages erect and we helped each other pump out another load. It was hedonistic, but our young male bodies reveled in it. We finished quickly and as one dressed and quickly headed to the dining hall where we enjoyed a huge breakfast.

At breakfast we made our plans for our only full day off to explore Starview. My cousins wanted to do some more shopping, eat at another fancy restaurant and then go clubbing in the entertainment district and had called up the station directory on their com units to plan our outing. I checked in with my dad to let him know our plans and he told us to have fun, as it would be back to work starting tomorrow.

We left and again headed to the shopping district of the station. I could hardly believe my cousins wanted to do more shopping after spending almost three hours shopping just the day before, but their excitement was unabated and infectious. After spending just a week confined to the Silverspin, they were anxious to get out and spend some time looking at all the varieties of stores offered on station. They explained that at home they loved going to the mall to check out all the latest fashions, newest gadgets, and the hot people that frequented them. The Starview was a bit of a disappointment. There were plenty of hot people to check out, but the brothers declared the latest fashions shown in the stores were a bit dated compared to home, although some of the gadgets were interesting.

After traipsing through several establishments we came to a store that had just what they were looking for in clothes to go clubbing and were soon looking for their specific sizes in jeans and shirts. Naturally, they also found clothes for me that I had to try on and we were soon headed to the dressing rooms with a cart of clothes. I think my personal wardrobe doubled after that trip, as I ended up with several pairs of pants and maybe a dozen shirts. Again like yesterday we had our packages delivered to the Silverspin.

We spent the morning shopping and just got a quick lunch at a food court scarfing up cheeseburgers and fries with the venerable old standby, Coca-Cola to wash it down.

In the afternoon, they wanted to do some more shopping but I convinced them to check out what was on at the multi-sensory cineplex where we saw a thriller called “The Wild Behemoths of the Jungle Planet.” It was a fantasy about the exploration and conversion to a planetary theme park of a planet with dinosaur-like wildlife that turned out to be more sapient than first believed. It seems that some of the subjects played as dumb animals so they could get control of some spacecraft and make their escape from their larger foes. The sights, smells, sounds, rumblings, shaking and holographic projections seemingly involved each member of the audience in a carefully choreographed way that moved the story forward to the inevitable conclusion involving a chase scene with a perilous near escape in a spacecraft at high velocity and at low altitudes, barely avoiding trees, structures and mountains with spectacular near misses and ending in a series of crashes. In short it was nothing like reality and we all enjoyed it immensely.

For dinner we decided to go to one of the more expensive restaurants with a spectacular open roof like appearance showing the binary stars and the lone hot planet seemingly right over our heads. In fact it was a glass like ceiling that magnified the distant stars and the solitary planet. The prices were spectacularly high in my opinion but my cousins were not fazed. They wanted to try the featured seven-course dinner, but I put my foot down and said we were not going to spend two and half hours stuffing ourselves and then go clubbing. We settled for salad, and then had steaks with baked potatoes and asparagus to accompany the steaks along with a hearty red wine. We skipped dessert.

After a satisfying, but still outrageously expensive dinner, we decided to return to Silverspin to get ready to go clubbing. We each went to our own cabins to shower and change and we were all ready to go in about three quarters of an hour. My cousins were excited and had scoped out the clubs, which catered to our age group, meaning the late teens and twenty somethings. They had lots of experience going clubbing back on Earth and were really looking forward to dancing and having a good time. My own experience was limited. Very limited. Limited to parties on board the Silverspin, but I was determined to go and try to have a good time.

We arrived at the club called 'Tailspin' and I wondered what I had gotten myself into. The music had a loud pounding beat. The strobe lights flashed and danced in colorful patterns. Smoke emanated from smoke machines and whirled in dizzying patterns. The whole place jumped with the sound and the guys were hot. Many were bare chested and the jeans were tight. I thought I detected another telepathic presence but the loud atmosphere and pounding beat were distracting and I forgot about it.

Several guys wore body paint, which was done in interesting colors and designs and I wondered what actual tattoos would look like but those were another casualty of the nanite experiments of the twenty-first and twenty-second centuries. It seems the pigment introduced into the skin layers were now considered a foreign substance and our bodies developed painful rashes and blistering so that any attempt at tattoos made us sick with sores which soon peeled off.

My cousins were having a blast and we all danced and got sweaty. They pulled their shirts off and tucked them into the back of their pants and I soon followed suit. We continued to dance for a couple of sets and then headed to the bar to get some liquid refreshments. The brothers ordered large colorful fruit flavored rum concoctions and I stuck with a lager. I was monitoring them as usual and noted the drinks they ordered were strong and having an effect on them and I sipped my beer slowly as they downed theirs in a hurry and wanted to return to the dance floor. I motioned for them to go ahead and I turned to watch them and the other dancers when I spotted Dennis.

He was dancing wildly with some friends and I noted he kept glancing my way. I started to read him and realized he had his shields in place and that was why I had not picked up earlier that he was here. When he saw that I noticed him, he made his good-byes to his friends and headed my way where I was parked at the bar. When he arrived he was all sweaty and I asked, “What do you want to drink?”

“What you're having looks good” he replied.

I ordered us both a beer as mine was about gone and we were quickly served and enjoying our brews. We turned again to the dance floor and commented on the place and the dancers. My cousins spotted us and waved but kept on dancing and seemed to draw a crowd of their own. It was clear that they were no strangers to partying and had all the moves down. They each had a couple of guys trying to hit on them and were really enjoying themselves.

Dennis watched me watch them and said, “You really have their back don't you?”

“They are family” I replied and confirmed his assessment.

“You come here often,” I asked?

“When I get a chance,” he replied. “Since we are starting a big project on your ship tomorrow, I figured I'd better get out tonight as I don't know when I'll get a chance again” he continued.

We finished our beers and Dennis asked, “Ready to get back out there?”

We danced for another couple of hours. Even some slow dances where I got to hold him and he held me. It was magical. We talked between sets and I really began to appreciate that Dennis was someone very special. He was goal oriented and dedicated to his family and a good friend as he introduced us to his friends. Our group became larger and by midnight there were about twenty of us hanging together and sharing a good time. While my cousins were circulating between all the new faces, Dennis and I remained as a couple and everyone was fine with that.

In fact I had scanned everyone to confirm that fact. Dennis was a friend and well liked but was not in a relationship. Dennis and I talked a lot and also telepathically where we shared more. Much more. He learned that I was sexually active with my cousins but not in a relationship. I learned he had some sexual encounters but had to be careful since he came into his gift so as not to leak psychic stimulation. Later, I sent to Dennis, {Is there a place nearby where our party can adjourn and get some burgers and Cokes in relative peace and quiet?}

Dennis looked at me and smiled and then gathered the group together and proposed we call it a night and go get some burgers and Cokes at 'Nellies'. A few begged off, as it was already almost 1:00 but an even dozen of us trooped off to check out the all night diner. It was close by and it was busy but we found a couple of large tables, which we pushed together and sat and waited to order our food. When I asked about the name of the place, Dennis replied, “Wait until you see the guys who work here.”

Just then our waiter came up to take our orders and he was so fem acting and appearing it was almost a parody. Dennis explained that all the help at 'Nellies' were hired for that particular characteristic and the superb service they provided. Despite our substantial dinner my cousins and I were hungry and so were the rest of the guys. We placed our orders and we ate quickly once our food was served. Afterward we sat and talked for a while but by quarter to two we were all ready to head to our bunks. We added a nice tip for the very attentive waiter when we paid the check before we left.

Dennis and I had gotten comfortable with each other and he gave me a goodnight kiss as we parted ways and said he would see us on the Silverspin about 10:00. In our discussions we decided to actually get to know each other better and not rush things, but both of us were hot for the other.

Three tired guys headed back to our ship and I had to admit, I enjoyed our free time more than ever before. We again all ended up in my cabin. After a quick shower to rinse away the sweat and funk from dancing that revived us some, we moved the action to my bed where my cousins decided to do me. Steve pounded my ass as Bill and I did a sixty-nine. After just the one round, we were completely spent from our busy day and energetic night. We just cuddled and went to sleep in a tangle of arms and legs. Thankfully, my cousins hadn't teased me or even questioned me about Dennis.

That night all I dreamed about was Dennis my blue eyed blond Adonis.

Just another day on the town, err space station. I hope you enjoyed it and would love to hear any comments!
Copyright © 2017 Daddydavek; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Could Dennis be "the One" for Abel? They are likely going to need another person to complete the crew. Hmmm... :rolleyes:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/14/2014 03:25 AM, hillj69 said:
Could Dennis be "the One" for Abel? They are likely going to need another person to complete the crew. Hmmm... :rolleyes:
Well he is the only candidate so far....

 

Thanks for the review!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I had to laugh at "Nellies" If you look at the history of Natchez, Mississippi, you'll know why if you don't already. she had a pretty reputable establishment there.

So, the Adonis kissed him. I'm so engrossed in your story right now, personally, I was kinda hoping you'd make his mate a little more mysterious. If I were bored with your story, I'd welcome a companion and new characters to feed off of. Just my opinion. I'm sure whatever you do, it'll add to your wonderful tale of sex and space. :2thumbs:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/15/2014 01:57 AM, joann414 said:
I had to laugh at "Nellies" If you look at the history of Natchez, Mississippi, you'll know why if you don't already. she had a pretty reputable establishment there.

So, the Adonis kissed him. I'm so engrossed in your story right now, personally, I was kinda hoping you'd make his mate a little more mysterious. If I were bored with your story, I'd welcome a companion and new characters to feed off of. Just my opinion. I'm sure whatever you do, it'll add to your wonderful tale of sex and space. :2thumbs:

Well not to spill too much, but there is more to Dennis than is apparent so far...

 

I'm glad you had a laugh over "Nellies."

 

Thanks for reading and taking the time to review!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Something that is always noticeable, and didn't seem to affect the story in an adverse way, is the voice that Abel III uses when telling his tale. In these last few chapters though, his matter-of-fact and somewhat dry tone is interfering with my ability to maintain empathy with him. It works when he is describing or analyzing things but when it comes to personal interaction . . . I hope that when he actually becomes truly emotionally invested in someone, Dennis or ?, the tone (voice) of his story telling will evolve along with him.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/15/2014 03:45 AM, Ron said:
Something that is always noticeable, and didn't seem to affect the story in an adverse way, is the voice that Abel III uses when telling his tale. In these last few chapters though, his matter-of-fact and somewhat dry tone is interfering with my ability to maintain empathy with him. It works when he is describing or analyzing things but when it comes to personal interaction . . . I hope that when he actually becomes truly emotionally invested in someone, Dennis or ?, the tone (voice) of his story telling will evolve along with him.
Well he is recording it in his journal logs. Since he is a telepath who is trying to maintain some emotional balance it may be coming off a bit more impersonal than I intended. I'll try to watch that. His tone is somewhat intended however as he was up until now known as the "Ice Prince" and old habits die hard....
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Just finished reading the last four chapters and I'm glad the upload schedule should mean 15 is later today :). Dennis is going to play a large part in Abel's life from here on I think. But , I will not forget the Mysterious Guardian. :) Loving the story, keep it up.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/16/2014 10:08 PM, Kiltie69 said:
Just finished reading the last four chapters and I'm glad the upload schedule should mean 15 is later today :). Dennis is going to play a large part in Abel's life from here on I think. But , I will not forget the Mysterious Guardian. :) Loving the story, keep it up.
Dennis is more important than even Abel III knows, so your intuition is remarkable.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Another great chapter...Dennis seems like the real deal...a genuine nice guy...and hot to boot. There is nothing more fun than a camp (nellie) waiter...sounds like a great idea for a restaurant lol. I am just hoping Abel isn't set up for a disappointment with Dennis but I guess we will see. Cheers...Gary

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/12/2014 02:49 PM, Headstall said:
Another great chapter...Dennis seems like the real deal...a genuine nice guy...and hot to boot. There is nothing more fun than a camp (nellie) waiter...sounds like a great idea for a restaurant lol. I am just hoping Abel isn't set up for a disappointment with Dennis but I guess we will see. Cheers...Gary
Nellies was fun to write about too and I have been to a place just like that.

 

I'm replying from my phone as my u-verse won't connect to GA since early this morning.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

The restaurant with the magnifying glass ceiling sounded awesome. I wish something like this would really exist.

I like that Abel III and Dennis want to get to know each other better. It sounds like they are heading into a serious direction.

Very good chapter.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 10/17/2014 08:47 PM, aditus said:
The restaurant with the magnifying glass ceiling sounded awesome. I wish something like this would really exist.

I like that Abel III and Dennis want to get to know each other better. It sounds like they are heading into a serious direction.

Very good chapter.

I thought Starview needed something special and that's what I came up with for the posh restaurant. I'm glad you liked the idea.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

If Dennis is the one for Abel, will he be able to leave Starview? The club sequence was fun, and I liked how Abel kept an eye out for his cousins and that Dennis thought well of him for it. Every restaurant needs a signature feature to draw customers.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
21 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

If Dennis is the one for Abel, will he be able to leave Starview? The club sequence was fun, and I liked how Abel kept an eye out for his cousins and that Dennis thought well of him for it. Every restaurant needs a signature feature to draw customers.

 

Dennis is his own man and I think he will surprise many.

 

Restaurants that have great food and provide a great experience do make for a memorable outing...

 

Thanks again for reading and commenting!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..