Jump to content
    Daddydavek
  • Author
  • 3,838 Words
  • 4,604 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Abel III's Awakening - 5. Chapter 5 Meeting the Browns

WARNING! Mature subject matter including sexual contact between brothers and their cousin!

Chapter 5

Meeting the Browns

I awakened the next morning feeling better than I could ever remember. I felt like my ability had finally settled and become completely integrated. I was mentally wired and up for any task. I contacted Hal and asked for an update and he provided telepathically a trove of data on each of the almost four hundred I identified as true threats. He also told me the Browns would be arriving in about an hour. With that news, I headed to the facilities, did my business and took my morning shower. With shields firmly in place, I managed to pound out a huge load. I dressed and headed to breakfast where the rest of the family was just finishing up.

I had a large but quick breakfast and then joined my family at the rear end of the ship on the top deck shuttle bay to welcome my cousins and aunt and uncle. I had purposely excluded them from my general scan, but was sure I would be able to recognize them from their auras. My aunt Margo was the first one down the ramp, followed by her sons and husband and she immediately went to grandfather and gave him a hug.

“What a wonderful Christmas holiday surprise! I've always wanted to see the Silverspin.” Turning to Steve and Billy, she said, “Say hello to your grandfather.”

With that she ushered her two sons forward and formally introduced her sons and then she stood back a little, next to her husband Kevin.

Grandfather gave both young men a warm welcoming hug and then reached out and shook Kevin's hand. He then introduced the rest of us starting with his husband Drew, son Abel Jr. and Kade his partner and then me.

The Brown's who were unaware of the rest of Abel Sr.'s family were nevertheless, gracious and shook hands with all of us. The sons gravitated toward me and I asked our grandfather if I could take them on a separate tour of the ship while he gave aunt Margo and uncle Kevin the grand tour.

Those arrangements were accepted and I had Steve and Bill follow me and told them to watch their step, as the reduced gravity could be somewhat surprising. I led them to the other end of the ship to look out the forward observation deck. While they were oohing and ahhing over the view, I was being very careful to lightly scan them both, taking care to not let them sense what I was doing.

Both had some natural shields, which I easily penetrated. As I suspected, Bill worshiped Steve and they were sexually active together and had been for several years. They were both smart and were very familiar with each other and could sense each others' likes and dislikes, but no more so than any close family member under similar circumstances. Steve was more of a leader and Bill a born follower. They were loyal and dedicated. They were interested in space and their grandfather’s business and wondered if they could ever work here like I did. Bill was interested in medicine like his father, but did not want to do research like his dad. He wanted to practice medicine and was thinking about specializing in acute care after he finished the required schooling. Steve was more into business and marketing and already had an advanced degree and had just turned twenty-one.

I finally pulled them away from the view and asked if they wanted to go to the bridge. When we arrived it was empty as we passed my grandfather and the other group on their way to the observation deck. Like me, the two brothers found the bridge uninspiring. There were two main workstations and some large wall mounted display screens that were currently shut down and blank. I went to the wall of the main work area and spoke into the microphone, “Hal can you activate the main screens and display a panoramic view around the ship?”

“Certainly” he replied through the speaker and the screens came to life. The boys became excited as they got views of Magellan and all the other ships on the many tentacled arms and bays of the station. They were particularly entranced to see a huge warship and I directed Hal to zoom in on it a bit while still showing a smaller ship next to it so that they could appreciate the scale. After several more requests to zoom in on various ships at the station, I asked Hal to shut down the displays as we were about to leave and I was going to show the guys my cabin.

As we were leaving Steve remarked, “Outside of the view screens, the bridge seemed a little boring and bland.”

I replied, “Well we are in for a bit of a refit and the bridge is certainly going to get updated.”

We arrived at my cabin and I showed it to them proudly, including the facilities and my refresher unit. I mentioned that I had it modified and programmed it to provide music and a light show and it was wicked. I then sent to Hal, {has grandfather assigned cabins for the boys and their parents for the visit?} and he provided me with the details. So we went to the entry hall of the family area and collected their bags where the crew had left them and I took them to the cabin they would be sharing. It was fairly Spartan as it was seldom used. The better maintained and decorated guest cabin had been assigned to their parents. They dropped off their stuff and we headed to the dining room.

We arrived a bit early and the dining staff was just starting to reconfigure the family table to accommodate all nine of us. I pitched in and started setting the table with plates, glasses, and silverware as well as folding napkins. The brothers gave me a questioning look and I explained I spent two years working in food service. From their faces I could tell they were surprised.

Steve asked, “Where do you work now?”

“For the past year and seven months I have been interning in accounting and earned my certificate in accounting after my first year. Before that I worked two years in the medical section and earned my medical technicians license, and before that, two years in maintenance and supply where I also earned a certificate. I spent my first two years on board in food service and earned a food technician rating there too. I came aboard just after my sixteenth birthday. Dad and Grandfather want me to learn everything about the ship. My next rotation will be in engineering and propulsion.”

“Wow! You have your whole future planned out for you,” said Bill.

I smiled and nodded just as my grandfather and the rest of them entered the area and we all got situated and sat down to eat.

Christmas was still a big holiday on Earth. Not so much on a cargo ship traveling the far reaches of our small spur section of the galaxy where gifts were not exchanged. But we were in Earth orbit, entertaining Earth inhabitants and the crew had prepared a Christmas feast with turkey and all the trimmings. Of course having access to fresh supplies including whole turkeys, potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, etc made it a little easier. The meal was topped off with a fresh fruit pie of strawberry and rhubarb, which was something I had never had before but loved. It was after that enormous dinner as we were all settled back letting it digest that Grandfather brought up his idea of recruiting his remaining grandsons to come and work aboard the ship. The brothers were immediately elated and pressed their mother and father to agree.

I discretely scanned my aunt and found she was actually a little relieved. It seems the boys were completely unselfconscious in front of their parents, which they had encouraged as children. But now that they were adults, they were less than discreet in some of their sexual experimentation and it made their somewhat straight-laced mother uncomfortable. Not that they were having sex, but that they were not discreet about it. She reflected the mores of the planet which were completely accepting of various sexual couplings except pedophilia, but also felt it was impolite to be demonstrative outside of the privacy of the bedroom. The age of consent was universally set at age sixteen.

Turning to their dad, he was likewise worried that Steve's telepathic ability and the passionate nature of their sexual couplings would trigger his awakening as Steve was just twenty-one. He further worried that Billy might have his ability prematurely triggered in response and he would be less developed and have a hard time coping with it. Uncle Kevin gave me an appraising look and I realized he suspected I had scanned him. I smiled at him and asked, “What do you think of Grandfather's proposal?”

He smiled in return and turned to my aunt and asked her if she was willing to consider it. She looked from him to her sons and their pleading looks and said, “Well I think they should at least give it a trial and see how they like it.”

Both brothers broke out in whoops and high-fived each other. Then Steve turned to grandfather and said, “Sir, when can we move aboard ship?”

Grandfather said, “I am just the chairman of the board. Perhaps you should ask your uncle, the captain of the ship.”

The brothers as one turned to my dad and said, “Sir, please, may we?”

Dad with his forbidding demeanor gave the boys an appraising look and took his own sweet time in answering. After a bit, he looked at Kade and said, “Do you think we can find enough work to keep these two busy and out of mischief?”

Kade looked at dad and then the boys like he was really considering the problem. All the while Drew and grandfather were watching the interplay with quiet amusement. Finally, Kade turned to dad and said, “Well I think we could use them to wash dishes and work in the kitchen.”

Dad appeared to consider this with all due seriousness as the brothers thought back to what I explained of my prior duties. Both of my cousins' shoulders slumped a bit. I interjected, “They are older than I was when I came aboard and it should not take them a full two years to learn about food service.” Steve and Bill gave me a grateful look as they again turned to my father.

“Well as long as they realize we don't have any room for slackers and we expect a full days work, I guess we can find room” dad replied.

My aunt and uncle had watched the whole thing with some rising concerns and I decided it was time for my cousins and I to make our selves scarce while the older generation hashed things out. So I invited the brothers to accompany me on a tour of the rest of the ship.

They readily agreed and we had a blast. I showed them the medical bay, accounting section, supply section and took them on a tour of all five levels of the long core structure. While docked at the station, all areas of the ship were increased to fifty percent of normal earth gravity. Bill said this place seems to go on for miles and Steve agreed after I showed them every nook and cranny. I showed them an empty single crewman's room and also a double and they thought both were awfully small especially compared to my cabin and the guest cabins on the family wing. Introductions were made along the way as we encountered some members of the crew and I could see my cousins checking out the guys and getting checked out in return.

I finished their tour in the exercise room and took them to the locker area where I handed them jump suits and told them to change. They dropped trou with no hesitation, changed, and we then headed into the workout room. I showed them each to a machine and how it operated and got them started. The machines had been re-calibrated to the fifty percent gravity level while docked at Magellan. In turn they took to each of the machines as a challenge and seemed to enjoy getting all sweaty. There were about ten other guys working out and my cousins joined in the banter.

When we finished we headed to the locker area, stripped and headed to the showers. Everyone seemed relaxed and I noticed my cousins were checking everyone out. As usual, with newbies in the showers, the crew was more circumspect than usual however semi-tumescent appendages were apparent. And were catching, as the brothers soon developed proud erections as well. They were not shy and started handling each other and since I was standing next to them, I reached over and started pinching Steve's nipple and then Bill's. They became more adventurous and were soon working my endowment as well. One of the players in the crew sidled up and rubbed against Bill who leaned into it and groaned a bit. Bill grabbed the man's horned up protuberance and gave it a few shakes. Soon the fresh meat was surrounded by the horny hordes of masturbatory participants, which lead to the usual outpourings.

We finished up and dressed in fresh jumpsuits and headed up to the family area to check on what our elders were up to and found them in Grandfather’s and Drew's, spacious cabin. It was well appointed and looked lived-in with lots of pictures and objects they had collected over their long lives. I watched my cousins as they looked around and saw the cabin from a different perspective and realized I was very discretely reading them. They thought that while it was large and personalized that it also lacked color and seemed very out-dated. I looked a little deeper and found they thought my cabin was also Spartan and lacked personality.

Aunt Margo noted that her sons looked all freshened up and were wearing clean jump suits from the ship's stores and asked what we had been doing. Steve replied, “We got an extensive tour of the ship including all the decks and finished up in the exercise room and did a full workout with a round on each of the machines. We worked up a good sweat so we showered and cleaned up and changed afterward.”

I was glad he did not go into details about the shower, although I noted that his brother Bill was still thinking about it.

Dad announced it was time for supper and we all made our way to the dining hall. The family table was all set and we were served traditional Christmas dinner leftovers. Turkey sandwiches, and all the fixings were brought out and plates were soon filled.

Steve said, “Mom, this is almost as good as yours” and won brownie points. Not to be outdone, Bill said, “Mom's gravy and mashed potatoes are better though, but this is still very good” as he helped himself to another serving. Dessert was pumpkin pie covered with whipped cream and sprinkled with slivered almonds. Real coffee accompanied that and was appreciated by everyone.

As the meal ended we again sat back and talked and the conversation turned to plans for Steve and Bill. They would return to their home with their parents right after breakfast the next day and start making their good-byes and packing what they wanted to bring. My father had set a weight limit of no more than 140 kilograms of personal belongings per nephew including clothes. A shipping container would be sent to their house with two holds, one for each of them. Then sometime after the first of the year depending on how the refit was going, they would be returning as the newest members of the crew.

I could not imagine my cousins having 140 kilograms of personal belongings and estimated I had less than 50 kilograms of personal possessions to my name. Now my grandfather and Drew each probably had about 200 kilograms of personal belongings, but they had been acquiring things and mementos for more than seventy years longer than either I, or my cousins had lived. Dad and Kade did not appear to have much more than I did, as neither of them was really into collecting personal possessions.

My only prized possession was my com link unit. On it I stored my vast music collection and some photos. It was portable and could be hung from a loop on my belt or tucked into a pocket. From it, I could access the computer and it's vast library. Finally, with it I could communicate with anyone on ship and when we were docked on a station, I could hook up to the station directory and make calls for ordering food or personal items. Com links in space used a different protocol than personal com links used planet side, as they had to be quite a bit more durable, resistant to temperature and gravity changes as well as shock proof.

The brothers wanted to know what their permanent cabin assignment would be and my dad indicated they could each have one of the remaining family cabins except the cabin being used by their parents as that was the official guest cabin. This meant the cabin they were temporarily sharing and the remaining vacant one, which they wanted to see, so I took them there. Both were disappointed. It was nearly bare, as it hadn't been used in all the time I had been on ship. There was a built in sleeping platform without a mattress. A couch and coffee table and a desk with computer access and display, all bolted to the deck. The attached facilities included a standard refresher unit.

The layout of the family wing began with an entry way with some couches and a central hall. On one side closest to the bridge was my grandfather's cabin that he shared with Drew. Directly across the hall from them was the cabin my dad and Kade occupied. Proceeding down the hall, the guest cabin was on the same side as my grandfather's and mine was directly across the hall, down from my dad's. The remaining two cabins were directly across from each other at the end of the hall. I told the brothers that bedding and rugs and pillows and towels, etc could be requisitioned from supply and they announced they would be bringing their own from home.

They sat and discussed all the ways they could decorate their areas and personalize them. They were talking colors, textures, and ideas about redoing their toilet and refresher facilities. These guys were not intimidated about spending money and I decided to do a little more scanning. I found that while grandfather had provided for his daughter, she had married well, with my uncle Kevin very wealthy in his own right. Each of my cousins had their own trust funds and they were used to living well. A side effect of all their talk was that I started thinking about my own cabin and ways that I could decorate and personalize it as well.

As they were scheduled to leave early the next day and it was getting late, I decided to call it a night. However, they surprised me as they asked if they could join me in my shower/refresher unit, as they wanted to try it out before retiring for the night. As it was my pride and joy, I was proud to show it off. We trooped over to my cabin and were no sooner in the door than we were stripping and taking turns at the toilet before entering the rock and light show shower. It was soon hot and steamy with the three of us dancing in time to the music and light show. With bouncing body parts rubbing up against each other, erections soon throbbed to full extension.

Bill turned his back to Steve who soaped him up and moved into place and with a practiced motion entered him smoothly. Bill reached behind him and grabbed Steve's ass spreading his cheeks in the process. I moved forward and started running my hands up and down Steve's spine and into his crack and across his pucker. As the brothers were rocking and groaning, I slipped my middle finger into Steve's ass and he ground it back against my hand. Using some handy shampoo, I slipped in another finger and loosened him up. He was into a steady rhythm plowing into Bill who was moaning in time. As his sphincter loosened, I lubed myself and slipped into Steve with no problem and we were soon really getting into it.

I continued to discretely read both of them and their passion was feeding mine while I tightly maintained my shields so that they would not be exposed to any psychic input from me. My cousins were practiced lovers and they were really enjoying the sensation of the sonic waves, water vapor, music and light show shower combined with the hot sex and enjoying the fact that I physically joined with them. Bill was a bottom who also liked to top on occasion. Steve was primarily used to topping but was really enjoying being in the middle and being serviced both front and back and I sensed he would bottom more if given the chance as he loved having his prostate stimulated.

I was used to toys that I often used in my bottom, but had never actually been topped. I sensed that we were all getting close and I wanted to try so I withdrew from Steve and moved in front of Bill and backed-up and handed him the soap. He applied a liberal amount to my pucker and eased in a finger then quickly a second. Meantime, Steve had kept up his steady rocking motion. Bill pulled me closer and slipped his swollen member into me, which I accepted easily and we began moving more quickly. It did not take long before we all reached a peak. The stimulation of my prostrate physically and the mental stimulation with the feedback from both Steve and Bill soon had me climaxing which triggered a chain reaction in them. We finished showering and a shared three-way kiss. Then I triggered the dryer function and warm air gently dried us as we hugged.

Shortly thereafter, I wished them good night as they crept down the hall to their cabin. I then did my T'ai chi to settle my mind and realign my physical body.

Everyone slept well that night. But my dreams were of some mysterious man who seemed my destiny.

I want to thank everyone who has read my story and especially those who have taken the time to comment and/or PM me. It means a lot to me and every author to get feedback and comments!
I would also recommend that you read the comments left by others as some of them are insightful and perhaps even a bit amusing!
Copyright © 2017 Daddydavek; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 33
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 06/12/2014 08:09 AM, Kiltie69 said:
Excellent chapter, loving the characters,. The sex scenes tastefully handled I feel.
Thanks! The cousins are certainly a lot more uninhibited than Abel III, but he is becoming a bit more adventurous.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Dave, you've really done yourself proud up to this point. I am looking forward to the continuation of your tale. I think you passed the no incest for tittilation clause in the first couple of chapters, so I'm not going to touch on it anymore. You have passed that hurdle with flying colors. Bravo!

 

I've said it before . . . Keep 'em coming!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/12/2014 10:34 AM, Ron said:
Dave, you've really done yourself proud up to this point. I am looking forward to the continuation of your tale. I think you passed the no incest for tittilation clause in the first couple of chapters, so I'm not going to touch on it anymore. You have passed that hurdle with flying colors. Bravo!

 

I've said it before . . . Keep 'em coming!

Thanks for your kind words! I am so glad that you like my story. I hope I can continue to hold your interest!
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Another fine chapter. I have a little trouble with brothers. I think it is mostly because my brother and I can't be in the same room more than a few minutes with one of us pissing the other off. You would think that after 64 years we would find a way to get along, but it hasn't happened yet.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/12/2014 02:46 PM, JimCarter said:
Another fine chapter. I have a little trouble with brothers. I think it is mostly because my brother and I can't be in the same room more than a few minutes with one of us pissing the other off. You would think that after 64 years we would find a way to get along, but it hasn't happened yet.
I have four brothers and am not close to any of them. One of my best friends and his brother are like the cousins. Except they don't sleep together. They both have families and are in business together. I used them to model the cousins.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Now we know the family a bit more. I'm curious how the cousins will fit in. I guess we're still in the 'building the backgound phase' of the story and I have to say it is very promising. Next one please.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/15/2014 01:54 AM, aditus said:
Now we know the family a bit more. I'm curious how the cousins will fit in. I guess we're still in the 'building the backgound phase' of the story and I have to say it is very promising. Next one please.
Thanks Addy! I think there are more than a few surprises coming.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

The title of this chapter sounded like a movie title. lol. It would've been x-rated tho with the shower scene between the cousins. Nothing like keeping it in the family. This ship has to overheat right regular with all the sex onboard. lol

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/20/2014 01:18 AM, joann414 said:
The title of this chapter sounded like a movie title. lol. It would've been x-rated tho with the shower scene between the cousins. Nothing like keeping it in the family. This ship has to overheat right regular with all the sex onboard. lol
The human need to express themselves sexually does seem to be universal trait.

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Meet the cousins!! :D Nice! I can't wait until they are full time crewmembers. This could get very hot :devil:

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 06/23/2014 06:00 AM, K.C. said:
Meet the cousins!! :D Nice! I can't wait until they are full time crewmembers. This could get very hot :devil:
The cousins are a lot less inhibited than Abel III and while I try to leave a lot to the imagination, they do kind of bring it....

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Well it seems as if the lively cousins will bring some fun and color into Abel's bland life. And he'll probably be good for them too. I liked their mother for being OK with their intimacy but upset with their lack of discretion. This lack of control could also have a bearing on their ability to hide their telepathy.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 07/14/2014 09:35 PM, Timothy M. said:
Well it seems as if the lively cousins will bring some fun and color into Abel's bland life. And he'll probably be good for them too. I liked their mother for being OK with their intimacy but upset with their lack of discretion. This lack of control could also have a bearing on their ability to hide their telepathy.
And that is what has their father worried!
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Mysterious man of destiny....very interesting...as was the introduction of the cousins. Something I find curious is that I have no idea of how all these characters look except for a little bit of desciption for Abel's dad. Cheers...gary

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 08/12/2014 09:29 AM, Headstall said:
Mysterious man of destiny....very interesting...as was the introduction of the cousins. Something I find curious is that I have no idea of how all these characters look except for a little bit of desciption for Abel's dad. Cheers...gary
Interesting in that Abel III has provided crumbs describing them and continue to do so. From a telepath's point of view, looks are not nearly as interesting as what's inside and that carries through in Abel III's logs...
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Hot chapter! The sex scenes are getting to us readers more and more. We are learning the family little by little and will be enjoying their adventures throughout each chapter!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..