Jump to content
    Daddydavek
  • Author
  • 3,772 Words
  • 3,881 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Abel III's Awakening - 11. Chapter 11 In Transit

span style="font-size:1em;line-height:1.3em;">Warning! This chapter contains mature subject matter including sexual relations between brothers and their cousin.

Chapter 11

In Transit

Over the course of the next few days the brothers worked on sorting the color schemes for the rest of the ship. They also installed their customized units for their refresher units. I was tasked with working with George and with Hal's help was able to outline all the proposed changes and the reasons for them. George was worried that Engineering would become nothing more than a place for maintenance technicians. He had a point, as the proposed updates were all about automating systems so that they could be directly controlled from the bridge.

All computer systems were to be upgraded and interconnected as well with multiple redundancies and additional firewalls. Once he learned of the intricacies of the planned new systems and how much he and his crew (which now included me) would have to learn to install and keep them running he took it as a challenge. It was emphasized that our crew would be tasked doing much of the updated installations in this vital area of the ship and because of that, the importance of bringing everyone up to speed on the new systems.

Nights were spent with my cousins and I again was amazed at just how oral they were. They did a lot of talking as well as asking questions, which they seemed to be able to do whether their mouths were full of cock or otherwise occupied nuzzling some other area. When they learned the full extent of my sexual hiatus of more than seven years and fully explored the few toys I had to amuse myself, they were incredulous. When I told them of my reputation as the 'Ice Prince' they seemed to think it was well deserved. When we discussed the full details of my sexual experiences with my dad and Kade they were somewhat jealous. When I questioned whether they had ever thought of having sex with their dad, I quickly sensed the ick factor, however, they both acknowledged that if they had gone seven years without a sexual partner that dear old dad would probably have been done by them. I did not ever even hint at the topic of telepathy.

But I did get a more complete history from them as well. They had shared baths as children and slept together more often than not since they could climb out of one bed and into the other. Steve loved his little brother and Bill adored his big brother. They had both been sexually active with schoolmates and Bill was actually more adventurous than Steve with both sexes. Steve confided that smell was huge turn on for him and that male sex smells seemed to really turn him on whereas the smell of a ripe vagina was nauseating to him. Bill had no such problems but admitted he would rather play with male appendages especially if they were pounding his prostate. He actually had a very talented ass and could do waves of pressure along his colon and rectum that literally milked your prick in an indescribably sensuous manner. They were both champion cocksuckers, the result of years of daily practice. As I was fresh meat, they were almost always nursing at my usually ready tool. I too was learning to savor the act of sucking and the tasty emissions.

When they learned that I lacked all experience with a woman and did not have any desire to change that, Bill was astonished and Steve asked, “You don't want to try it even once to see if you like it?”

I replied, “Well if the opportunity arose naturally, I could see doing it once just to test the waters. It's not something I would go looking for, however. But as far as having children, I will do what my dad did and send off semen specimens for use with a surrogate mother and have my child raised in the crèche/school like I was.”

Steve thought that was a good idea but William indicated he could see having a wife and family like their parents. Although he freely admitted he would never give up his brother or cock in general.

It was after the third night that I finally concluded I was missing something. I was exercising more and more as well as having the most and best sex of my life, but still had the sense of missing out on something and then it hit me. During the time I spent at Magellan, I had extended my telepathic skills exponentially and exercised them to the max several days in a row. Coupled with physical exercise I had felt more alive and empowered than ever before. I decided I needed to exercise my psychic skills more and figured one way to do so was to experiment.

On our transit on the fourth day, I made arrangements for me to be alone in my cabin for it. For transits, my desk chair's built in magnetic clamps would be activated and I would use the shoulder and lap belt that retracted into it to buckle up. When dad made the announcement to buckle up for the impending transit, I did so, but brought up my telepathic scan and again turned it toward the group psychic field that surrounded our ship and used that to assist in reaching out with my senses during the transit time. The psychic force shield was even darker during the transit and looked more substantial.

As I turned my focus to outside the ship using the combined psychic force field as an assist, I found that intra-space was not a black blank but a glowing well-marked pathway. I could sense other pathways as well and as I reached out to bring them into better focus I was rudely interrupted with a resounding {NO!}

To which I replied, {Who are you and why can't I just look?}

{Because humans are allowed only selective use of the space in-between as ruled by the Elders! I am a Guardian appointed by the Elders. Who are you?}

It was a command with compulsion. Strengthening my shields to my utmost ability, I responded, {I am a seeker, looking for truth.}

I suddenly felt a psychokinetic pull and I blocked the contact telepathically as well as using my psychokinetic power in reverse to repel the attraction. I pulled my focus entirely within the psychic force field surrounding our ship and used my powers to the maximum to strengthen the shield and wondered what I had done. I maintained that for the duration of the transit and headed to my grandfather's cabin as soon as it was over.

Grandfather and Drew could sense my panic as I entered their cabin as I was leaking telepathically, something I normally never did. My cousins were sent to confer with the maintenance crew about ordering necessary supplies of paints and equipment and setting up a work schedule for getting all the painting done in conjunction with all the other scheduled work. Grandfather summoned my dad and Kade and when they arrived asked me to relate what was on my mind.

I told them about my feelings of missing out on something and my thoughts about what I had done on Magellan and that I decided to do an experiment. I then did a group send to them of everything I experienced from the time my dad had announced it was time to buckle-up until the transit ended.

Hal added, {I was busy maintaining systems during the transit and was only marginally monitoring Abel III, but I can attest to his contact and his having to break contact and his strengthening of the group psychic shield surrounding the ship. I did not detect that the Guardian was able to pierce our shield.}

Kade mentioned the next transit was not for another thirty-five hours and that we only had one after that about one day later. Dad suggested that the brothers be kept on the bridge for the next two transits and that grandfather, Drew and I remain in grandfather's cabin and telepathically strengthen and work on the group shield during the times spent in transit. Everyone readily agreed to that plan.

Grandfather asked Hal if there was any record in his vast libraries of contact with a Guardian, especially in intra-space and Hal replied, {Not that I have found, but still searching. I suggest I continue to search discretely when we get to the Alpha Centauri space station as it has the most complete set of library resources outside of Earth itself.}

Drew then asked: “It felt from your send that the Guardian was using telekinesis to physically pull you off of Silverspin. Was there anything else that you could sense about it?”

I admitted I was too busy trying to counter the telekinetic pull, putting up additional shields and trying to break off all contact to fully analyze what the Guardian was doing or what his intentions were. I did admit that he was by far, the strongest telepath I had ever encountered and that it made my power feel small in comparison. As his contact focused on me, it provoked an automatic shielding response in me as well as avoidance. I volunteered the thought that this Guardian was not expecting the contact from me nor pleased that it happened.

Grandfather suggested that I spend some time meditating and going over my experience to see if there were any additional clues about the Guardian, which I may have missed. I promised I would.

I went to my cabin and locked my self in and started my meditations. When I had focused and cleared my mind of all external distractions, I again replayed my experiences during the transit and considered it from every possible angle. I concentrated on what I saw before the Guardian noticed me and decided that I had not just seen a few other pathways, but that I saw dozens. Further, they did not all appear to go to the same destination and some seemed to lead to systems outside our local spur. Intra-space was a lot more complicated than we had been lead to believe.

I then concentrated on the Guardian. Its aura was a vivid crimson. I could detect no link to it's corporeal self and thus had no mental picture of what it looked like and it struck me that it could be either an advanced AI or even a spirit without a corporal body. It also gave me the impression of being overwhelmingly powerful. As I analyzed how I had automatically withdrawn, extending my shields, using the shields of the group psychic field around the ship and bringing to bear my PK ability, I realized I had come very close to being snatched right off the Silverspin. The more I analyzed what happened, I became convinced that the Guardian had tried to teleport me off the ship and it was not just telekinesis he was employing. In deep meditation I puzzled over the Guardian's power and reactions as I slipped through his grasp behind the safety of my shields and the group psychic force field surrounding our ship. It struck me that my actions and my ability to evade his grasp had left an impression and aroused his curiosity. That worried me a lot.

I then concentrated on my shields and how they had reacted and performed and tried to see if that would show me whether there was anything I needed to modify to make them stronger or if they had been damaged and/or changed in any way due to the contact. I used the psychic force field of the ship to get an outside look at my shields and aura and noted that it was a darker blue and looked a lot less dazzling. I found I was again tightly locked down. On closer examination, I noted that my interwoven shields had drawn the most attempts at penetration. I searched through them all and did not see where any of them had been actually broached, but they clearly showed signs of being tested. I went through each of them and reworked them to make them appear as pristine as possible and as natural as possible with no signs of being tested. As I was doing this, several new variations occurred to me and I incorporated those changes as I went through them.

I was still engaged in considering my encounter when my meditations were interrupted by my father who had entered my cabin and was physically nudging my shoulder to get my attention. I released my meditative state to find him looking at me with concern. I read him and found the reason was that they had been trying to contact me telepathically about it being time for dinner but could find no evidence of me on ship with their telepathic scanning. I was even invisible to Hal who reported my last location was in my cabin and my father had come to see if I was all right. He was concerned that even when he physically touched me, he could not telepathically link to me as my shields were so locked down.

I told him I would explain after supper and we hurried off to dinner. The others had started without us and my cousins gave me an incredulous look when I arrived. Fortunately, my appetite was unimpaired and I filled and emptied my plate twice! During the dinner I explained to Steve and Bill that I had been meditating and lost track of time. That explanation worked for them but I noted real worry from my telepathic family. My scan of them showed they were deeply disturbed and had worried that I had somehow been teleported off the ship while in normal space and thus theoretically outside the purview of the Guardian. I did a group send that I would bring them up-to-date after supper, but that they would have to find a distraction or chore for my cousins who still remained in the dark about telepathy and the family link.

As we were finishing with supper, grandfather announced that he wanted to talk with Dad, Kade, Drew and I about the changes to the Engineering division. He then asked Bill and Steve if they could put together a presentation of their plans for the painting of the interior ship and come by his cabin in about an hour. They agreed readily and went off to Steve's cabin to work on their presentation. The rest of us adjourned to grandfather's cabin.

I had a lot to explain in a short period of time so I did a group send of what I had discovered, surmised and done while I was meditating. When I finished with the send there was a period of about ten minutes where the others were digesting what I had sent after which grandfather asked: “Abel III I'm sure you realize that Drew and I and that your dad and Kade keep an always open two-way link to our mates. I think we need you to establish a similar, but low-level link to all of us, which you always keep open. I will show you how to set-up filters and personal privacy shields with automatic settings that require little or no effort to maintain. But never-the-less we will be able to contact you at anytime and you will also be able to contact each or all of us at any time. Further, I have been thinking about our experience with the J&J Hall twins and how they work together to make a stronger telepath. I think perhaps we will need to practice that too before we make our next transit. “

I looked at my grandfather with new respect for the wisdom of experience. Instead of being almost paralyzed with fear like I was, he was proposing solid ideas to enhance our security and my personal well being. I read the others and they too thought grandfather's idea had merit, so I replied, “I'm in! Let's do it now.”

Grandfather and Drew then showed me their link and I noted it was fairly wide-open. Then dad and Kade showed me their link and it too was fairly wide-open, but more so from Kade's side. I linked with Grandfather and he walked me through making a permanent but lower level link and how to set up the automatic filters and personal privacy shields. I then did the same thing with each of the rest. We tested the links extensively and I did not feel it was a drain.

I then sent a group message, {This is how I perceived the J&J twins sharing their power. Let's start with grandfather and see if you can send a little power through the permanent link to supplement mine.} Grandfather sent me a flood of power and I immediately diverted it to the group psychic shield surrounding our ship, which I had also maintained a link to.

Then the rest sent me power in varying amounts, which I also sent to the group shield. I then scanned the group shield and noted it appeared even more robust and was an inky blue/black color. A close look failed to show any of our individual auras and I had to bring my focus back inside the group shield to look at the auras of my family. I looked to see if there was any evidence that the psychic power was causing a drain for any of them and it appeared not. As we were all still closely linked and they all could see what I was focused on, I noted a sense of general relief as we tried this new use of our combined power.

Grandfather then dropped another surprise when he said, “My son-in-law is convinced that the children and other members of the gifted families should be made aware of our talents. I think that while we are docked for our re-fit that we should tell Steve and Bill about it and then we will not have to exclude them from so much of our discussions.”

Drew was hesitant about this and pointed out that with Steve being on the cusp of gaining his powers, the knowledge may spur him to try to force them. Kade agreed with Drew and had reservations as well noting that Bill was competitive with his older brother and would try to force the issue as well. Dad was more ambivalent and said that perhaps it would be nice for them to have a heads-up about what to expect and that it would not be such a shock when they did come into their powers. He pointed out that when he came into his powers it was a very unsettling experience to suddenly hear all these voices in his head and that he thought he would go insane for a while. I looked at dad with a new understanding of his very different experience in gaining his ability. When dad came into his power, they had been at the Magellan space station undergoing a re-fit and there were literally thousands of people within his telepathic range right from the start. He then explained that when he found out how enhanced sex could be with the feedback from your partner heightening your own arousal that he became even more a sex addict and predator.

Dad turned to me and said: “You have gotten to know them the best and spent the most time with them. You have even worked on Bill's natural shields and have read them more than any of the rest of us. What do you think about telling them?”

I gave it some thought and was torn. I remembered that while it was likely that they would become telepathic, it was not guaranteed. I also knew that they were extremely close and shared everything and Drew and Kade's points were valid. Finally, I thought about the newly acquired interest of the Guardian and wondered how that was going to effect us going forward and how we could keep that from not just my cousins but the crew if the Guardian made further attempts on me or the ship. I did not know what to think but my gut was telling me to tell them and that was what I told them all.

Just after that, the door chimed with Bill and Steve's arrival to make their presentation. They had produced a professional presentation that covered the schedule, which was flexible so as to coordinate with other refits. The time and labor estimates, materials cost and what needed to be ordered and when so that supplies were received timely were also included. The presentation clearly showed the input of the crew and the color schemes they requested. The brothers had made it clear that the final authorization was at the discretion of their uncle, the captain and that some of the more outlandish color schemes had been withdrawn by certain crewmembers. Dad had decreed that ship work areas and passageways would be done in the company colors of silver, blue and black, but the brothers had taken the liberty of providing some variety in the shades of those colors inside private work areas like accounting, engineering, the medical bay, kitchen and maintenance where lighter, almost pastel colors were shown.

Everyone congratulated Steve and Bill on a job well done. We adjourned after that and my cousins waylaid me once again as I headed to my cabin. We ended up in my cabin and took our usual shower and then retired to my spacious platform bed and got intimate.

From behind my shields, I started looking closer at Steve's shields while my mouth was filled with his endowment. I noticed several places that could use modifications and strengthening like I had done to Bill's and did so. Apparently that did not distract me from my oral skills as I was rewarded with a healthy outpouring and a vociferously voiced approval from Steve. We were daisy-chained and despite my blocking the sensory feedback from Steve while working on his shields, Bill was doing a number on my member and I came explosively and then noted that Bill let out a whoop as he exploded as well. These guys were big into post orgasmic cuddling after we each kissed everything clean and we were soon settled in bed with Bill in the middle, Steve behind Bill and me backed up into Bill's all encompassing embrace.

My dreams were of golden pathways, shiny diamonds set against black velvet and a warm comforting embrace.

Thanks for reading and I would appreciate your comments!
Copyright © 2017 Daddydavek; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 35
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Just finished a reading bing from chapter 1...what a great story! I can't wait for the next contact with the guardian! Maybe Steve and Bill can take on the twins?

Thank you for sharing!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I love how descriptive you are when talking about their psychic connections, without losing focus on the bigger picture of the chapter. I learn more and more from the gifted writers on this site, amd I definitely count you as one of the top of the heap!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I appreciate all your gifts in this story. It is a big canvas you have chosen, and the science and telepathic issues you embrace are interesting. Lots and lots of plot and activity. What I find missing is any hint of passion or humanity in Abel himself. His self-control, dedication, and regularity are impressive, but lack any sense of vulnerability or warmth. Sex with his shower stall is as personal as sex with his cousins. It clears his pipes, and then it's off to bed.

It might be helpful to learn more of his father's and grandfather's relationships with their mates. Is it all business with them too? It has not seemed that way in the glimpses we have had. But so far, sex has just been a function, no more interesting for Abel than his T'ai chi. His endless competence makes him useful to the plot, but also makes him distant and impersonal, more like Hal than like anyone else in the story.

A little romance might be helpful in this sterile world.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 07/04/2014 05:07 AM, Stuff15 said:
Just finished a reading bing from chapter 1...what a great story! I can't wait for the next contact with the guardian! Maybe Steve and Bill can take on the twins?

Thank you for sharing!

Thanks! I think the Guardian will continue to be a problem and we will hear more. I hope the story continues to intrigue you.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/04/2014 12:17 PM, Gandalf said:
It keeps building better and better. Can't wait for more. Thanks.
Thanks and I hope you find it continues to hold your interest.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/04/2014 08:57 PM, jkeele777 said:
I love how descriptive you are when talking about their psychic connections, without losing focus on the bigger picture of the chapter. I learn more and more from the gifted writers on this site, amd I definitely count you as one of the top of the heap!
Wow! Thanks! That is high praise and I hope I can continue to keep you satisfied.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/04/2014 11:16 PM, wesmerism said:
I appreciate all your gifts in this story. It is a big canvas you have chosen, and the science and telepathic issues you embrace are interesting. Lots and lots of plot and activity. What I find missing is any hint of passion or humanity in Abel himself. His self-control, dedication, and regularity are impressive, but lack any sense of vulnerability or warmth. Sex with his shower stall is as personal as sex with his cousins. It clears his pipes, and then it's off to bed.

It might be helpful to learn more of his father's and grandfather's relationships with their mates. Is it all business with them too? It has not seemed that way in the glimpses we have had. But so far, sex has just been a function, no more interesting for Abel than his T'ai chi. His endless competence makes him useful to the plot, but also makes him distant and impersonal, more like Hal than like anyone else in the story.

A little romance might be helpful in this sterile world.

You have hit on a key factor. Abel has been repressed and is only slowly coming out of his shell. Let's see whether he makes some progress.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

There's sex, sex, sex, but I've yet to notice any feelings of warmth on Abel's part. I'm curious as to who you are going to couple him to. He's a unique individual and it'll take quite a strong and also unique person to match him. JMO

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 07/13/2014 02:45 AM, joann414 said:
There's sex, sex, sex, but I've yet to notice any feelings of warmth on Abel's part. I'm curious as to who you are going to couple him to. He's a unique individual and it'll take quite a strong and also unique person to match him. JMO
Chapter 11 is a pivotal chapter in several ways including Abel III's emergence from sexual isolation. It is a process and one that takes some time.

 

The Guardian is introduced as well....

  • Like 2
Link to comment

The Guardian is an interesing entity. Everytime I think I know everything there is you come up with something new.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 10/11/2014 03:18 AM, aditus said:
The Guardian is an interesing entity. Everytime I think I know everything there is you come up with something new.
Why thank-you very much. The Guardian is an important facet of the story as becomes evident soon.....

 

Thanks for reading and reviewing Addy!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

The Guardian was a nasty shock. I'm not surprised they're worried about him. I agree about telling the cousins. It would be a good test of the idea to warn young people in the hidden clans.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

The cousins are important characters in the story and the family and their father wants them to be told.!

 

Thanks as always for reading and commenting!  I really do appreciate it.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Story Reader said:

I hope they all beat this Guardian and also don't get caught by the military ship with the special agent that JJ are working for

I don't think it is possible to beat a Guardian.  They may be able to fly under his radar so to speak, but would lose in any contest.

  • Wow 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..