Jump to content
    FlyOnTheWall
  • Author
  • 4,285 Words
  • 2,408 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Barnstable Chronicles - Book 6: The Barnstable Cowboy - 11. An Unlikely Match

Hunter begins his new life--with his new boy. We get some more visits from Jaime and Hunter discovers he has something in common with a surprise (well, to him) character!
Enjoy!
-Geoff

Perry Alexander Evans. What the fuck is goin’ on? If anyone—and I mean anyone would have told me just two weeks ago that I would meet a boy who was completely different—in every possible way—from any boy I’ve ever been involved with, well—I would have thought they had gone completely insane!

So here it is—Perry is eighteen years old and still in high school. Perry is built long and lean—not muscled up like Vic or Jaime. The biggest difference? Perry Evans is in love with me—a cowboy from West Texas—and is willing to wait as long as it takes for me to be ready for his love—let alone return it.

Jaime told me that Perry was the boy I’d spend the rest of my life with. He even paid a visit to Perry to let him know I was comin’ into his life! But, even with all that—Perry didn’t freak out when I told him about Jaime and his visits.

But—tonight’s the night. I thought for sure that I’d wait longer than two days. That is until I got another visit from Jaime this morning. He basically told me to get off my ass and start livin’ the rest of my life.

Oh yeah, there are now two cute-as-fuck blond twinks in my life. Vic’s cousin, Ian, arrived last night. I swear—Ian and Perry could be brothers—except for Ian’s curly blond hair. Okay, Ian is also pretty muscled up.

I was already in bed watchin’ some Teen Wolf when the kid got here. Vic stuck his head in the door to introduce us. Dammit, that just made me hornier than I already was for Perry.

After we had breakfast, Vic and Ian said they were gonna spend the afternoon over at his parents’ house. That left me alone for the afternoon. Hmmm. Maybe I won’t have to wait for tonight?

I grabbed my phone and threw Perry a text:

HUNTLAND: hey pretty boy. u up?

PRYEVNS99: am now. i see ur name and im up. hehe

HUNTLAND: don’t touch it!

PRYEVNS99: i might explode then

HUNTLAND: please? have a bettr idea.

PRYEVNS99: yeah?

HUNTLAND: o yeah. got the house to myself all afternoon. i’m lonely. i’m hard. and oh yeah, i’m ready baby.

PRYEVNS99: so on my way over!

 

 

I don’t think it even took two minutes for me to hear a quick knock at the front door.

“Hey, beautiful boy.”

“Hi, cowboy. I hear you’re all alone and feeling—wait—what are you feeling.”

“You—as soon as you walk through this door.”

Perry walked in and shut the door behind him. I stepped forward and pushed him against it while I devoured him with my aching mouth and tongue. Perry reached around the back of my neck and wrapped his legs around my waist.

“You sure you’re ready, cowboy?”

“So.” (kiss) “Fuckin’.” (kiss) “Ready.”

I turned around and went to my bedroom, surrounded by the body of my moaning boy while we kept kissin’. I sat on the bed and leaned back, and Perry immediately began to grind his hard cock into mine, causing both of us to moan into each other’s mouths.

When he sat up on my lap, he began to pull his tee-shirt up over his head.

“No, baby. Lie down. Let me.”

Perry leaned down, kissed me again, and laid back on the bed. God! He looked so fuckin’ pretty with that look in his eyes—a look of lust, combined with want, and—yes, I’m pretty sure that was a look filled with love. Yeah, I’m pretty sure I was giving him the same look—the love one.

I began undressin’ Perry, kissin’ every inch of bare skin as it was exposed—each kiss earning me a moan, a gasp, or an “oh, Hunter!.” When I pulled down Perry’s basketball shorts, his beautiful cock slapped against his abs—depositing a pool of delicious precum.

I stripped off my clothes and dropped down to my boy, taking him in my arms.

“You’re sure this is what you want? You’re sure you’re ready?”

“More than anything in this world, Perry Evans. I want you, baby. More than anything.”

We ended up in a hot sixty-nine. God, Perry’s cock—it wasn’t huge, by the way—was a perfect fit for my mouth. But the way he took my 8½ down his throat was amazing. Every moan sent thrilling chills over my entire body.

I pulled off Perry’s cock and worked my mouth over his balls—not a single hair—and down to the most beautiful ass I’ve ever seen—or tasted. By the time I was tongue-fucking my boy, he was beggin’ me to fuck him. It was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done, but I pulled away from that perfect ass and pulled up to Perry.

“Baby, I want to—more than anything—make love to you. I want—I want you to feel how much I love you.”

“Yes.”

“Yes?”

“Yes, Hunter Landrey. Please make love to me. Please make me feel it.”

I reached into the nightstand for the lube. I covered my fingers and stretched Perry’s tightness. My cock is a bit on the large size, and the last thing I wanted to do was cause any pain for my beautiful boy.

Damn! Just my fingers were causin’ Perry to thrash about on the bed!

“Are you ready, baby?”

“Yes! God, yes!”

My cock was coated with pre, and it didn’t take very much lube to get me ready.

“Please, Hunter—I need you inside me!”

For the rest of my life, I will never forget the incredible feeling of Perry’s ass as it wrapped around my cock. The control my boy has over his ass blew me away. It felt like he was actually pullin’ me in with just those muscles. He was literally pullin’ me into his body—and into his life—making me a part of it all.

I’ve never felt anything like it in my entire life. Perry Evans was giving himself to me—fully and completely—heart and soul. I was feelin’ things I’ve never felt before. I looked into Perry’s eyes from above. The look he returned—the smile on his face—while I was movin’ in and out of his body—it all actually brought a tear to my eye. A tear that fell and landed on my boy’s cheek.

“Hey, baby—you okay?”

“I’m so okay, Perry. So good—sooooo good!”

“God, Hunter! You feel so good inside me! You’re perfect! Oh, God! Gooooood!”

For the next three or four minutes, we kept sayin’ stuff—but I’ll be damned if anything made sense. The only thing that made any kind of sense was that I was falling completely in love with Perry Alexander Evans.

After feeling Perry’s scorching hot nut cover my abs, I filled him with my own. Then, once we came back down to Earth, I silently thanked Jaime for leading me to the happiest place I could possibly be in.

And then—out of the blue—“The next time you talk to Jaime, thank him—for me—for us?”

“I just did.”

We rolled onto our sides, facing each other. We didn’t say a word—we didn’t have to. We just looked into each other’s eyes and soaked in the most beautiful feelings two people could have for each other.

It’s funny, really. After making love for the first time, so many people find themselves on a roller coaster of emotions. Of course, there’s the expected contentment and happiness. The next thing that shows up would be the uncertainty—the wonderin’ if you were doin’ the right thing.

But for me—no uncertainty. Instead, there was this overwhelming feeling of knowin’ that I was right where I needed to be. In the arms of the most beautiful boy in the entire fucking universe. And the best thing about it was that I could feel the same thing happenin’ to Perry.

“Is it too soon?”

“Too soon for what, Perry.”

“To be falling in love with you?”

“I don’t think so. But, I have to tell you somethin’. I had another visit from Jaime this morning.”

“Yeah? You okay?”

“Yeah. He told me to stop bein’ afraid. He said it was time for me to let your love into my heart—and that it was time for me to give you mine.”

“Whoa.”

“Yeah, right? So—for anybody else, it might be too soon for those kinds of feelings. But when Jaime Vega is leadin’ both of us to what he said is inevitable, I think it might make those feelings—love—into the picture right away.”

“Okay—”

“So, I guess I should tell you that I’m feelin’ the same thing as you, Perry. I feel myself falling in love with you. Funny thing about it, there’s not one lick of hesitation of second-guessing about it.”

Perry chuckled and said, “You know—the last thing I ever imagined was that I’d fall for this big-ol’ cowboy from Texas. It’s not one of those things you find on the Cape very often.”

“I get it. I still find it hard to believe that I’m in love with a high school boy. I feel so dirty!”

“You said it—without thinking about it.”

“Said what—that I feel dirty?”

“No, you big goof. You said you were in love with me.”

“Yeah, I guess I am. I guess I am.”

That afternoon, Vic and Ian came back to the house. Ian and Perry hit it off immediately. Vic and I decided to grill pork chops while the two boys went off to do whatever they went off to do.

When we were ready to sit down to eat, Ian and Perry had these silly grins as they looked at each other. I may not be sure, but I had a feeling those two blond boy-gods had somethin’ up their sleeves!

After dinner, we all went into the living room. We were sittin’ around, talkin’ about shit, when the two hot blondies stood up in the middle of the living room and began to strip each other of the little clothing they were actually wearing. They began kissin’ and grindin’ their hard cocks against each other, possibly overdoing it with their deep and sexy moans.

Vic and I were sittin’ next to each other on the sofa, watchin’ the little show being put on by the two hot blonde twinks. They pulled off their briefs and began slowly strokin’ their cocks. We ended up doin’ the same thing.

As soon as the boys saw the impressive cocks on the sofa, Perry went to Vic, and Ian came to me so they could show their oral talents two big cocks.

When the two younger boys switched places, Vic and I got the surprise of the night. Ian and Perry both got on their knees in front of us, but instead of takin’ in our cocks, the boys threw our legs up in the air and dove down on our asses. Vic and I were in heaven, kissin’ and moanin’ into each other’s mouths.

After several minutes of rimming heaven, the boys caught each other’s eye, nodded, got on their knees, and plunged their leakin’ cocks into our wet asses. That was the moment the night-long orgy kicked into full gear. By the time the four of us had absolutely no energy left to expend, each one of us had been sucked, fucked, and rimmed by each of the other three.

The grand finale of the night was when I won the bonus round with a hot and sweaty double penetration by the blonde teens. Vic was totally into watchin’ this big ol’ cowboy being ravaged by the two boys. I was babbling incoherently by the time Ian and Perry nutted deep in my ass. Vic was so turned on by the scene he was able to pump out another load all over the three of us.

We all ran out afterward for a quick dip in the pool, where there was even more kissing, fondling, stroking, and nutting in the water. Perry jokingly thanked everyone for making his job more interesting the next time he cleaned the filters.

After a while, Perry and I fell into bed and wrapped ourselves around each other. We were beat.

“Hunter?”

“Yeah?”

“I need to ask you something—and don’t laugh at me, okay? Promise?”

“Baby—I would never laugh at you. What’s got those wheels spinnin’ in that pretty head of yours?

“Did it bother you seeing Ian and me playing around with each other—or playing around with Vic?”

“What? Did it bother me?”

“Yeah—I mean—we’re kinda together now, and it hit me that I was basically cheating on you—in front of you.”

“Oh, baby! Nooo!”

I kissed Perry and saw that he was honestly scared that he had fucked things up.

“First of all—you need to know that when Vic and I were roommates, we were suckin’ and fuckin’ each other pretty much every day. It was some of the best sex I’d had—well, until now.

“Second of all—what I told you about Vic and me havin’ sex—that’s what it was—just sex. We never made love—we just got each other off. This afternoon—with you—bein’ with you was all about makin’ love. I wasn’t fucking you—I was connected to you—in the most incredible way two people can connect.

“Jaime knew exactly what he was doing, Perry. He brought us together. He brought me the boy I plan on loving—and makin’ love to—for the rest of my life.”

Perry had the most beautiful smile on his face. “So—you’re staying? You’re going to stay here on the Cape?”

“I guess I am. You okay with that?”

“Hunter Landrey—there is no one on the cape who is happier than I am right now!”

“Maybe one person.”

“Yeah?”

“Oh yeah.” I pulled myself as close as I could and began kissing Perry—just to show him how happy I was. That’s the last thing I remember. Did you know two people could fall asleep while they are kissing?

“Hey, Hunter.”

“Wha—huh? Jaime?”

“Yeah. I was right, wasn’t I?”

“About?”

“Stop being a goofball. I’m talking about that beautiful boy in your arms—the one smiling in his sleep.”

“Thank you for that—for all this—by the way. This is good, Jaime. He makes me so alive.”

“I know, Hunter. Be good to him. He’s going to do some great things—so are you.”

“I should feel guilty falling in love so soon after—well—you know.”

“I died, Hunter. You can say it.”

“—since you died.”

“Don’t feel guilty. Don’t forget—I came back to you to get the ball rolling. All I want is for you to be happy again. No one deserves that more than you.”

“I love you, Jaime. I always will, you know.”

“I know. I’ll always be in your heart, Hunter. I will always be there—just not like this. My work is done. But if something should ever come up where you need me—I’ll be back.”

“I know.”

“It’s time for me to go, Hunter.”

“Hey—before you go—”

“I know—I did just that while I’ve been with you.”

“You always killed it with the multi-tasking.”

“Goodbye, Hunter. I love you.”

Have you ever had that feeling—right before you wake up—that you’re being watched? It’s kinda creepy—until you crack open an eye and see that you’re being watched by the smiling eyes of the most beautiful boy you’ve ever seen.

“Good morning, cowboy.”

“Hey, beautiful.”

“I love you. I’ve decided I’m going to start every morning with that reminder.”

“You’re gonna give me a cavity with all that sweetness, ya know.”

“It happened again last night, by the way?”

“What happened?”

“Jaime came to me—told me that everything was good now. Said that I had big things ahead in my life and that they were only going to get better with my cowboy at my side.”

“He came to me, too. Apparently, he’s got the afterlife-multitasking thing down to an art.”

“He loved you so much, Hunter.”

“Yeah, and I loved him—still do. But one thing Jaime’s shown me is that there’s room for him and you in my heart—and I so, so love you. Perry, you’ve taken my life—which could totally be sucking right now—and made it perfect.”

Perry pulled himself into me, and ran his hands up and down my back. “You completed me last night, Hunter. I think I might need to complete you before we get out of this bed.”

“Oh, God. Yes, Perry. I need you inside me! Make me yours.”

After driving me off the deep end with his tongue and fingers, Perry Evans finally eased his cock into my ready ass. He made love to me slowly and deliberately—all the while telling me how happy he was—how he loved being inside me. It was the quietest orgasm I’ve ever experienced. At the same time, it was easily the most intense.

We fell asleep again with Perry lying on top of my body—my arms wrapped around him—my fingers making lazy circles in his hair.

I woke up about thirty minutes later, with Perry still covering me with his body.

“Baby? You awake?”

“Yes. I’m awake—and soooo happy, cowboy.”

“Good, I need to pee—and I’m not into the golden showers thing, so I need to get out of bed.”

“I need to pee, too. Let’s hit the bathroom.”

Perry and I made our way into the bathroom and shared the toilet—once we were able to start the flow through our morning wood. We then brushed our teeth and went back to the bedroom. As we were throwing on some clothes, Perry’s phone rang.

“Good morning, mama.”

“No—we were already awake—just getting dressed before heading in for some breakfast.”

“Oh, cool! I’ll ask him.”

“Hunter—Mom wants us to have breakfast with her this morning.”


“Babe—I don’t know if I’m ready for—”

“Nothing to worry about, Hunter. Mom’s gonna love you as much as I do—maybe more.”

Isn’t it too soon to meet the parent? But then again, I guess it’s better to get it over with. I sighed and agreed—as long as we could shower and clean up first. The last thing I wanted was for Mrs. Evans to smell boy sex, along with whatever she was going to serve.

Perry and I took a reasonably quick shower, got each other off again, and showered a second time when I told Perry I didn’t want her mother to smell sex on her little boy.

The next thing I knew, Perry took my hand and led me next door so I could—Hell, I don’t know. I was terrified. I felt like I was a lamb bein’ led to the slaughter.

“Mama! We’re here!”

“In the kitchen!”

Perry drug me into the kitchen for the great inquisition. I don’t think I’m going to be able to eat a thing—my stomach was doing somersaults.

“Good morning, boys! Is everyone okay with blueberry pancakes and breakfast sausage?”

“Of course, Mama. Your pancakes are the best!”

Mrs. Evans turned around and held out her hand. “Ginny Evans—you must be Hunter.”

“Yes, ma’am—Hunter Landrey.”

“It’s so nice to meet the boy who has made my boy happier than I have ever seen him. Oh, and please, call me Ginny.”

“He makes me happier than I’ve been in a long time. Who knew?” Oh, God! Did I have to do that nervous laugh thing?

“I made a fresh pot of coffee. Would you like some, Hunter?”

“Oh, yes. Black, please.”

“Ahh—Douglas drank his coffee black. Strange how something can smell so wonderful and taste so terrible! Perry has to add a lot of stuff to his.”

“Yeah, I know. He likes that French Vanilla Creamer stuff.”

Ginny smiled as she brought all the food to the table. There was quite a bit of small talk, but nothing substantial was said until we had finished the last sausage link.

“So, Hunter. Perry tells me that you and I have quite a bit in common.”

“What? Did he? I don’t understand.”

“Oh—I meant that you and I both lost someone to that damned war in the Middle East.”

Suddenly, without notice, tears began welling up in my eyes, and it felt like my heart was being crushed.

“Mama—I don’t think—”

“Perry—I know what I’m doing.”

Ginny reached across the table and put her hands over mine. “Douglas—he was my husband—was eight years older than I. When we got married, I thought I knew everything there was to know about life. I thought I had it so together—I mean, I snagged one of the hottest men on the Cape.”

I looked across the table at Perry. He was so cute—looking like he wanted to die!

“We had our baby during the first year we were married. I was so happy to have a baby in my life—especially since Douglas was gone 90% of the time with being in the military. The good thing about it was that it made me a strong and independent woman—and mom.

“I was so lucky. No matter how lonely I would get for Douglas, I had this beautiful boy. Just like with you, Hunter—Perry brought so much happiness into my life. But, when Perry was five—thirteen years ago—they got him. Douglas was on patrol with his troop. A car bomb wiped out everyone—including Douglas.

“The funny thing is that whenever I would start to cry—or feel lost—it was Perry who would come up to me and bring happiness and light back into my life. It’s been that way for as long as I can remember. Even as a baby, this beautiful boy would look me in the eyes, smile, and make everything right in the world.

“Perry will do that for you, Hunter—if he hasn’t already. And—let me just say—I’m truly sorry for the loss you’ve had. If there’s anything I can do—please let me know. Sometimes it’s good to unload with someone who’s had a similar experience.”

“Thanks, Ginny. But I have to tell you something.” I looked over to Perry with a “should I?” look in my eyes. He smiled and nodded.

“Okay. Ginny—hear me out before you say anything. The last thing I want is for you to think I’m crazy or somethin’.”

“You have nothing to worry about. I want to learn as much as I can about you.”

“Well, it’s not been that long since I lost Jaime. He was my world. I was lost. I didn’t know what I was gonna do—well, except Vic invited me to the Cape. So the day I decided I would take Vic up on his offer, I had a visit—from Jaime—I mean, that night while I was asleep. It was so real—I felt him. He was with me.

“He told me that he would always be with me. He also told me that I would meet the boy I would spend the rest of my life with. And then Jaime showed me the boy—it was Perry.”

“Mama, that same night—I had a strange visitor come to me. He told me that I was about to meet my soulmate—and he showed me Hunter.”

“I know this sounds more than a little crazy to—”

“No, dear. Far from crazy. If anything, it tells me how real—how good—this is. You see—Douglas comes to me and helps me through my life. At least I know you won’t think I’m crazy when I tell you that Douglas told me that our boy was going to find the man he would share his life with.”

Perry watched as Ginny and I continued to bond. It was so cool. I love that the two most important people in Perry’s life have quite a bit in common.

When I told Ginny that I planned to stay in Barnstable, she asked what type of job I was hoping to get. I told her that I had a few more courses to finish online before getting my degree in Physical Education from UT. She asked if I might be interested in taking a couple of classes and get certified as a physical therapist. She explained the job and how she was always looking for PTs at the nursing home.

And there it was—as I finished my degree online, I got certified as a physical therapist and started working for the rehab program at Ginny’s nursing home!

Christmas break came pretty fast. Vic was off to New York with his parents. That left Perry and me alone for an entire week! Okay—we wouldn’t be alone on Christmas Day. Ginny would be coming over for dinner and gifts.

On Christmas morning, we had a wild morning with Perry riding my cock with abandon. Then, just as we were coming back to Earth, my phone buzzed. I figured it was a call from Vic, wishing us a Merry Christmas—but no. That would make sense, wouldn’t it?

“Hello?”

“Merry Christmas, Hunter. I hope you’re well.”

“Mom??” Fuck. Me.

I love that Ginny and Hunter have more than just Perry in common! What in the world is Hunters mother calling about? With her history, can it be anything but bad news or stress for our cowboy?
We'll answer that in the next chapter--and expect a surprise or two--or three!
Hope everyone has had a great holiday weekend! Thanks for your support with this story! All I want for Christmas are-- COMMENTS! Yay!
Love you all!
Geoff
Copyright © 2020 FlyOnTheWall; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 18
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

As soon as Hunter and Ginny bonded I had a feeling there was going to be some kind of contact with his own mother.You say expect a surprise I wonder if it has to do with Hunter's Dad?Merry Christmas  and Happy Hanukkah to you and all the readers 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Wow!  Creating a chapter worthy of Perry’s and Hunter’s first time, falling in love, and making making a lifelong commitment to each other was a pretty demanding task.  You exceeded expectations by delivering an episode that was sweetly romantic, sexy, sizzling hot with the addition of Ian, and ultimately deeply moving. That was an amazing roller coaster ride - especially when it came to a sudden stop with the shrew’s call.  I wonder if her darling husband kicked.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Excellent chapter and so full of love.  Perry's mom is wonderful!  NOW what is up the sleeve of the Mother from Hell!! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..