Jump to content
    FrankD
  • Author
  • 2,624 Words
  • 1,957 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Fourth Down: Second Quarter - 5. Chapter 5

Scenes of sexy fun times is contained in this chapter

It had been about a week since Ethan was hospitalised, and today we found ourselves trying to corral an excited six year old girl as it was the day her brother would be coming home. It always seemed to hit the poor girl hard every time her brother was sick as the two were thick as thieves. Oftentimes we would get calls from the kindergarten, informing us that she had pushed or punched one of her schoolmates, only to find out that said schoolmate was trying to pick on Ethan. She was her brother's protector.

So when she found out that he would be returning home, she asked specifically if we could make Ethan’s favorite food, and made sure his room was neat and tidy. She even gave it a dusting. Then early this morning she was trying to pull poor Dale, who had a rather late finish last night, off of his stool in the kitchen as he tried to drink his first cup of coffee.

“Come on, let your Papa wake up first,” I told her, as I picked her up and plonked her infront of her bowl of cereal. “And we will be going to the hospital as soon as visiting hours start to pick up your brother.”

Mia’s response was to pout, and pick up her spoon. Clearly not happy that we weren’t leaving right this second.

A few hours later, as I was leaving the hospital with Ethan on one hip, and his overnight bag over my shoulder, we heard a squeal coming from the car park. The back door of the SUV suddenly flew open. At the same time, two little feet hitting the asphalt of the parking lot briefly before sprinting in our direction, a red streak flowing in its wake.

“Hey, easy,” I laughed, as I lowered a now squirming Ethan to the ground. He too would have dashed toward his sister, who was now racing toward us with Dale chasing after her. Mia flung herself at her brother, throwing her little arms around his neck, just as an out of breath Dale caught up.

“We need to put those child locks on the back doors, it seems,” Dale puffed, looking down happily at the twins reunion.

“OK,” I said, picking up both twins, after passing Ethan’s gear to Dale, “Let's go home.” I smile, as Dale leads the way back to the SUV.

After securing the twins in their booster seats, we make our way home, stopping by the local store to pick up some junk food for a relaxing day on the couch with some Disney movies that the two kids loved, just as much as their fathers.

Once we got home, Dale led the two six year olds into the living room, where he grabbed the small ‘movie’ chairs they use whenever we do something like this. After depositing Ethan’s dirty clothes in the washer, I head over to the freezer to grab out the minced meat for the spaghetti bolognese I would be preparing later that evening. Once that was done, I made my way over to my family, taking the next to Dale, who promptly made himself comfortable by laying his head upon my lap. My fingers immediately got entangled in his raven colored hair before selecting the movie we would watch first. Just as the movie was starting, Mia jumped up and darted out of the room, and Ethan immediately unfolded the foam chairs into the ‘recliner’ positions, and pushed them both together. Mia soon reappeared with the duvet from her bed, which she used to cover both Ethan and herself with, as they lay down on their respective chairs. Both Dale and I just smile at them.

“Hello?” We heard Vicky yell from the door as she let herself in.

Both twins lept from their cocoon and raced for the door to greet their mother. If we had not known better, you would never have guessed that Ethan had just spent a week in hospital.

“How are my little ones?” She said, kneeling by the open door, hugging both children tightly.

“Hey Vicky,” Dale says, waiting to greet his old friend, giving her a hug, after the twins had set her free. “He’s home,” he adds with a broad grin.

“Where he belongs.” Vicky smiles back. “So what are we doing today?” She enquiries.

“Well, seeing as how he was just released from hospital, we thought it would be a good idea to just chill and watch some movies. Just making sure he doesn't get too excited.”

“Oh good, what are we watching then?” She asks as she lays down on the rug next to the twins.Mia promptly covers her mother with the duvet.

“The Little Mermaid,” Dale and I say together.

“The kids felt like the classics,” I tell her.

“Ooh, I love the classics!” Vicky broadly grins at the kids, who grin back at heras they snuggle into her.


***


“He seems well,” Vicky says to me, elbows resting on the kitchen island bench.

“He bounces back,” I say, as I grab the needed ingredients for the dinner from the fridge. “He always does,” I add, smiling sadly at my friend.

“I hate seeing him like that, he is such a sweet little boy.”


“He is, and we are very lucky to have both him and his sister.”

“How was she?” Vicky asked, as she had spent most of her time visiting Ethan.

“As well as expected. Spent all week in Ethan’s bed. According to her teachers, she has not been interacting with the other kids in her class,” I sigh. “She won’t even allow any of the other children to sit next to her. She keeps claiming that that seat belongs to Ethan.”

“Well, hopefully with him home, she’ll be more relaxed.”

“I hope so. She always hates her brother being in hospital, and never being able to see him,” I sniff, as I chop up the onions for the bolognese.

Vicky takes the other fresh ingredients and begins helping me with the prep work for tonight's meal. Once dinner was ready, we set the table for five, and Ethan’s eyes lit up seeing his favorite dish being served. We all had a pleasant meal, chatting and laughing, the twins got bolognese sauce all over their faces.


***


“I know how to take a bloody first day of school picture,” Belle laughed at me, as I tried to show her which buttons on the camera to press.

“Ok, ok,” I smile back at her, getting back into position between Vicky and Dale, the twins standing perfectly straight, both grinning at the camera.

Once that was done, I managed to get Belle and her two to take a 'back to school' picture as well. Ruth, being a typical sixteen year old girl, was clearly embarrassed by the prospect but you could see the small smile on her face while Ian just grinned broadly. I had started taking her kids along with Mia to school though Ruth would often get picked up sometimes by her friends.

“Welcome home, little man,” Ian had said to Ethan upon seeing him that morning, giving him a fist bump. “We missed you!” he added fondly.

Both boys had bonded over the summer, despite the large age gap. Ethan saw him as an older brother, and Ian treated the twins as if they were his own siblings. According to Belle, he would ask her everyday if Ethan was ok, and when would he be coming home.

“Ok kids, in the car,” I said, as we were wrapping up the photography session.

Five minutes later we were getting out of the SUV, telling Ian I would see him in class.

“Would you like a hand with their bags?” Ian asks, noticing that I had both Ethan and Mia in an arm each.

“Um… That would be great, thanks Ian,” I say,after looking at the bags still in the car. Ruth had already taken off in search of her friends.

Ian grabbed the bags, then made sure the doors were locked for me. We then navigated our way through the car park, and over to the elementary school across the road.

“You are much too young to have a fourteen year old,” Miss Jennings said to me after introducing Ethan to her. Ethan was a little shy upon meeting his new teacher., Mia dragged Ethan off to show her brother her favorite toys.

“Ian? Oh no, he is my neighbour's kid,” I laugh lightly. “Though he does act as an older brother to the twins. Ethan just worships the kid,” I told her.

We talked for a few minutes more, just me relaying information about Ethan’s health, and what she would need to look out for. After that, I was on my way to the high school. I felt happy knowing Ethan was close by, and hopeful he would enjoy himself, and that both twins would start making friends.

I was smiling to myself in homeroom a few hours later. I had to call out Ian’s name several times before he acknowledged that he had even heard me. After the second time I called his name I looked toward both him and Clyde, only to notice Clyde waving his hand in front of his friend’s face. Ian was seemingly staring off into space. I recognised that look. It was a look I was told I would have whenever I looked at Dale. Young Ian had a crush, and the object of his affection was a young girl, sitting next to her twin brother who shared many of her features, from pale light skin, and blue eyes that would on occasion appear to be purple.

Poor Ian’s face shone a deep red when he realised everyone in the class was looking at him expectantly.

“How was your day in Lala Land? Did you have a nice holiday?” I teased, causing his blush to deepen, and the class to giggle. One kid did try to take it further than a gentle ribbing to which I squashed that immediately, saying that friendly teasing was allowed, not outright mocking. To which the kid immediately apologized for.

The day went pleasantly fast after that. I was told that Ethan had done well on his first day, and that Mia had seemingly relaxed and had started interacting a bit more, even though she did not leave her brother's side.


***


“How was your day?” I asked Dale, as I took the patio lounge chair next to his after handing him a glass of wine.

“Busy, had a few meetings with new clients, that sort of thing. Kids settle down ok?” He asked me, twisting his body to peer up towards Ethan’s slightly illuminated room.

“Yea, though Mia still insists on sleeping in Ethan’s bed with him. Hopefully that sorts itself out soon,” I sigh, laying down, and looking up at the stars. “It sure is a beautiful night,” I add, taking his free hand in mine.

“It sure is,” he sighs, squeezing the hand he held. “Makes you feel small doesn’t it?”

“What, the stars?” I clarify. “Yeah, I guess,” I say contemplatively. “Just thinking about how infinite it is, it’s… It’s just so hard to comprehend.”

“It sure is mind boggling, that’s for sure.” Dale says as he sips his wine. “Hey look! A shooting star!” He exclaims, releasing my hand to point at a glowing light streaking it’s way overhead.

“What the fuck?!” I say sitting up, as the streak of light suddenly changed direction, and got smaller and smaller.

“Do shooting stars usually do that?” Dale asks, sitting up as well.

“Um.. I’m not sure,” I shrug.

“What you think it was a UFOooooooo?” Dale says in a spooky tone, then bursting out with laughter at my expense.

“I’ll show you an Unidentified Flying Object,” I state, standing up in front of him, hauling him over my shoulder.

“Put me down, you big oaf!” Dale laughs.

“Okay okay,” I say, as I heave him into the pool. Dale let out a surprised squeal as he splashed into the cold water.

I dived in after him, both of us still fully clothed.

“You got me soaked!” Dale sputters, as soon as his head breaches the water.

Taking him in my arms, I whisper. “Honey, I always get you soaked.”

“You sure do,” He growls in response, attacking my mouth with his searing hot kiss.

Dale soon tears at my clothes, peeling my wet clingy shirt from my body, throwing it to the side of the pool, submerging himself below the surface of the water. His skilled hands freed me from the confines of my jeans. I suddenly feel his hot warm mouth on my hardening member, as his hands lower both my underwear and pants. I let out a moan, as pleasure radiates from my groin.

All too soon I feel the cold water replace his warm mouth, as Dale comes up for air.

“My turn,” I say, before taking in a lungful of air, submerging myself beneath the cool pool water.

It doesn't take me long to get my prize. Dale’s hard cock springs out from his groin as soon as it too is freed from his pants. I then slip his cock into my mouth, trying to take as little pool water as I can, swallowing his member down my hungry throat. I can feel Dale’s fingers in my hair, as I begin applying the suction I know will not make him last long. Soon I was rewarded with his salty goodness, swallowing it all. Then coming back for air as he once again attacks my mouth.

“Ready for round two?” I ask with a sexy leer towards my husband.

“Do you even have to ask?” He says, taking my hand and leading me to the edge of the pool.

No sooner than having one knee on the bricked edge, then I feel his hands on each globe of my ass. Stretching it apart to attack my hole with his hot tongue. A surprised gasp escapes my mouth, relishing in the feel of his talented tongue, as it speared and swathed it’s way over the sensitive skin. I reached back with one hand to pull his face closer into my ass, causing Dale to go harder with his tongue.

Once Dale thought I had enough, he released me from his mouth. I turned around and just about hauled him out of the pool, ready for more. I then had him lay on his back, his hard rigid cock ready. Once he was in the right position, I straddled my husband, and began taking in his hard throbbing member deeper into me. Where he belonged. I have topped Dale a few times, but we both agreed that me taking him was more fun for the both of us.

Once I felt I was ready, I began bouncing up and down, his cock, constantly stimulating my love nut, causing deep guttural moans to escape me. In an effort to shut me up so I don’t wake the neighbors, or more importantly, our kids, Dale sits up and takes my mouth in his, shoving his tongue down my willing throat. The stimulation from deep inside my ass soon has me showering my love in my seed, which in turn causes him to erupt in pleasure.

We stay like that for a moment both basking in the afterglow of our love making, softly kissing each other as we regain our breath.

“I love you, Dale.” I whisper lovingly

“I love you too, Hunter,” Dale whispers back, snatching my mouth in his one last time for that night.

Thanks for reading Chapter 5, I hope you all enjoyed it ^_^
 
FDudney
  • Like 32
  • Love 18
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 7/31/2021 at 7:58 PM, heifel35 said:

Am so happy Ethan is back home. 

I don't think you're alone there :)

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..