Jump to content

Ballet of Rainbows

   (2 reviews)
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama, Coming of Age

This is not a feel good-story or a happy story. It is about the deep and profound love between two young men, in the beginning of their twenties, both of them filled with high hopes and big dreams. But then an unexpected thing causes events of disastrous proportions, destroying these hopes and dreams…but not their unconditional love!

 

Yes, it is another long story. But I can’t split it up. It’s the kind of story that has to be read in one go to get the full impact of it.

This story contains explicit erotic scenes.
But there is another warning as well, one that is seldom seen on GayAuthors.
Those readers, who consider themselves religious, might find some parts immoral, maybe even condemnable and abject. To those I would like to say: I respect your views. But I hope you will respect my views, which are based on experiences, that partly coincide with Einar's and that were gained in the hard and very painful way. 
©Copyright 2022, Georgie D'Hainaut; All Rights Reserved eserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

drsawzall

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A thoughtful and provoking story that asks you, what would you do for love?

Response from the author:

Hi,

Thank for your short, but nevertheless great review, in which all is said in one short line.

A provoking story? Yes...it was meant to be provoking. It was meant to put the spotlight on ALS in general and to assisted suicide as one of the big remaining taboos in the western world (read: a world poisoned by hypocrite Christian morality). 

And yes...there is a certain personal touch to the story, but I'll leave that open for conjecture.

Love

Georgie D'Hainaut

  • Like 1
Link to review
PeteGw8

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

 

Brilliant brought me to tears both happy and sad a good read.

Response from the author:

Hi there,

Many thanks for your very kind review.

Not many people have called my stories "brilliant"😊

Love

Georgie D'Hainaut

  • Like 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..