Jump to content
    grahamsealby
  • Author
  • 4,615 Words
  • 1,328 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Wink - 11. Chapter 11

Having fun with cucumbers. Karl gets experimental.

11.1 Eric and Jason

Jason pulled up early in front of the address Eric gave him. As he suspected, the site contained a row of luxurious townhouses on the Esplanade, often referred to as ‘Millionaires Row’.

It just took a quick knock and Eric opened the door, ushering him into an opulent vestibule leading down several short steps into a large entertainment room. Jason marvelled at the lavish furnishings and wall decorations. Eric obviously enjoyed Aboriginal Art because several expensive paintings by well-known artists adorned the walls.

‘You live well, Eric. What are you, a bank robber?’

‘(Laughing) I can’t blame you for thinking that way, but no, my parents pay for all this. At least, the company pays because it’s all tax effective. The unit used to be for interstate guests but became vacant when the company’s clientele base changed. They offered to me and, of course, I accepted. I hope you’re not offended?’

‘Offended? No, of course not. Half yer luck; I’d jump at the chance. A sexy young gay man living in a swish apartment, you must be very popular?’

‘Not really. It may look grand but . . . Oh dear, I’m forgetting my hostess duties. What would you like to drink?’

‘Just a lite beer, please.’

Eric went behind the wet bar and opened a small refrigerator. Jason watched as his body swayed enticingly and whilst there was an element of femininity in his movement there was no hiding his underlying masculinity. Then as he bent down, Jason had a glimpse of a very neat and very voluptuous arse. Suddenly lust surged through him, manifesting in a very hard and painful erection. Getting up, he approached Eric as he opened the beer.

‘(Demanding) Eric, please come here.’

Absorbed as he was in preparing Jason’s drink, there was no mistaking the commanding tone. One look into Jason’s eyes and his heart began to pound. Silently and carefully, Jason pulled Eric towards him and kissed. The boy’s lips were soft, velvety, demanding and attacked Jason, making no mistake as to his desire. In turn Jason probed the lad’s mouth requiring penetration. Breaking apart, Jason looked down on Eric and his part-opened mouth

’(Moaning) Oh my god, oh my god, please, please Jason.’

‘I want you, boyo . . . now, . . . please now. Let me . . . ‘

Jason slowly undressed Eric, starting with his shirt, exposing a very toned and tanned body. Muscles weren’t Eric’s thing but he had the right proportions in shoulders and waist-line. Now Jason dropped down on one knee and slowly removed Eric’s belt and trousers. His smallish enclosed cock jutted out and pre-cum had seeped through the garment.

But Jason wasn’t interested in the boy’s penis. He turned him around whilst removing the underwear. There . . . there was the prize. Beautifully formed twin globs of voluptuous flesh greeted him. He smelled delicious, so delicious that Jason couldn’t hesitate. His tongue darted into the cleft and poked into the prize.

Eric gasped and pressed his anus back against Jason’s tongue. Jason, by now still fully clothed, began hurriedly to undress. All the while his tongue probed, enticed, licked, and sucked at the opening. The moans coming from Eric told a story. Now naked, Jason stood up but avoided touching his cock. It was too sensitive and wet . . . very wet.

‘I’ve got to get inside you man, I can’t wait. I’ve been fanaticizing and thinking about being deep inside you. I don’t need any foreplay; I just need to fuck you. Is that OK?’

‘Yes, oh yes. I want it rough. Here let me guide you.’

Taking Jason’s penis in hand, Eric guided the slimy head into the right position, and then shoved violently back. As it went in both men gasped, one with pain and the other with pleasure. With his cock entombed so deep, Jason halted to allow Eric to adjust for his girth. The warmth of Eric’s body caused Jason’s entrapped penis to expand further.

‘(Gasping) Oh, Oh, Oh you’re so large. Man, it feels great; I love the sensation of fulfilment. Now, please fuck me now . . . please Jason.’

Jason began to thrust and withdraw against the heated tightness of Eric’s body. Waves of pleasure accompanied each thrust. He wanted to turn Eric around and watch his face as he speared into him, but Jason was too close now. He leaned over Eric’s inert form so that his whole naked body covered the lad’s steamy flesh.

Now, Eric’s moaning became louder and more frequent. His bum shoved violently against Jason, fuelled by his oncoming orgasm and the need to milk Jason of his juice. And Eric was a screamer. A loud prolonged shriek announced his release and Jason could feel hot semen erupting from the boy’s cock. The cry went on and on, as the ecstasy engulfed the boy. Eventually it died to a whimper but the power of his orgasm caused Eric’s body to sag so that only Jason’s penis and hands around his waist, held his body upright.

Jason’s rapture started gradually and then gained momentum until the pleasure became unbearable, and Jason cried out. As his penis emptied into Eric, he bellowed his pleasure into a silent room. It seemed to last as the stored semen took several minutes to empty. Eventually the bliss subsided and an exhausted Jason pulled his still hard penis out of Eric and they collapsed onto the lounge.

‘Oh my god, Jason, that was great. I wasn’t expecting that . . . well, not straight away. I had hoped to seduce you with fine wine and food, invite you back for a nightcap and then have my evil way. Umm, I like your way better.’

Then Eric got up and went back to the bar to retrieve some tissues using them to stem the stream of semen leaking from his bum. On returning to the lounge he snuggled back up against Jason.

‘There’s something about you Eric I can’t quite fathom. A minor part of you is feminine but you still have an overt masculine appearance. Voluptuous is the only word that describes you. Am I being hurtful?’

‘No, of course not. Others have said the same and I can only assume that I have a mixture of genes that make up the basic me.’

‘(Nudging Eric’s shoulder with his chin) Well anyway, I love it. But something more; there’s a depth to you that I find appealing. You’re, not a flighty, scatter-brained hussy. I like you very much, young Eric.’

‘Thank you. But what about food? Going to a restaurant now seems an anti-climax. What would you like to do?’

‘How about simple pizza and a glass or two of wine, followed by a movie?’

‘Done, excellent. Just give me five minutes to make the call.’

Whilst Eric got up to order, Jason took a close look around the apartment. It certainly was luxurious, well-appointed, and professionally designed. It smelt of money. Eric was indeed a very lucky young man. Shit, I probably should get up and make myself respectable.

Eric returned with a strange look. He knelt between Jason’s naked legs and placed his hands on his knees.

‘Foods ordered, but whilst we wait, I thought we could spend some time . . .

Without taking his eyes off Jason, he slowly crept his right hand up the inside of Jason’s left leg Then his left hand dropped to Jason’s right foot and began to massage. The impact electrified Jason. Hoarsely he complained,

‘Hey, what are you doing? I’m dry; all my spunk is inside you. I haven’t got . . .’

‘Stop whinging, I’m gonna give you a dry orgasm. I bet you haven’t experienced this before, eh?’

Acknowledging Eric with a weak head shake, he also became aware of his cock starting to inflate. The tingling sensation in his foot and the breathless anticipation caused by Eric’s hand, suddenly made him horny again. When Eric’s hand reached his shaft, it was at half-mast. Now the lad pulled out a tube of lubricant he kept handy, and slowly coated Jason’s penis. He became hard and gasped as Eric began to massage his eager meat. It was slow torture as experienced hands masturbated the meaty shaft slowly and purposely.

Then Eric broke eye contact and took the head of the weapon in his mouth. Jason jumped and whinnied as pleasure engulfed him. For several moments Eric continued the torture before re-establishing eye contact and the gentle masturbation. Slowly, maddeningly slowly, the massaging continued until Jason could feel the familiar stirrings at the base of his cock. Even though his balls were empty they still tried to retract in anticipation of emptying themselves.

His orgasm began slowly and quickly reached a height he’d never experienced before. Was it pain or was it pleasure? He didn’t care because he’d slipped into a sort of trance. Swiftly the rapture got stronger. Higher and higher he soared, paralyzed with ecstasy, short of breath, unable to move, totally at the mercy of his body.

Eventually, mercifully, the pleasure began to ebb and his breathing returned to normal. Eric sat back on his haunches, looked up at Jason and surveyed his handiwork. Jason’s eyes were opaque with a vacant stare. His penis, somewhat shriveled, lay exhausted against his right leg.

‘Was that good?’

Jason, struggling to regain normality, weakly nodded and let a slow smile crease his face.

‘Well, best we both get decent, because the pizza boy . . .’

As if on cue, the doorbell rang and Eric, hurriedly donning pants, moved to respond.

After a hearty meal and several glasses of wine, they lay back and started watching a movie. About half-way through, Eric paused the screen and asked Jason,

‘What’s the situation with yer wife. What time d’yer have to be home?’

‘Ummm, latest 11 pm. I’m allowed to be out late one night of the week. Still got an hour before I must clock in. Why d’yer ask?’

‘Just thinkin’ about you, that’s all. (pause) Also, I just want to clear up my situation with you. (Jason looked apprehensive) No, it’s OK. I don’t have any claim on you Jason; you’re free to call me and if I’m OK, we can fuck. You’ve got a stiff hill to climb buddy, with some deep emotional decisions to make. I do not envy you at all. Not only do you have religion problems, as well as your parents, but you’ve got a wife and child to consider. It’s your wife and kid that’s gonna be the hardest. (Jason went to interrupt) No, no . . . I know what you’re gonna say, that you can live a straight life and satisfy yer sex needs by coming to the Sauna. That’s OK; and it will work for a while. Then there’ll come a time when you’ll pine for freedom, sexual and emotional freedom . . .’

‘. . . I’ve already thought about that, Eric. Of all our driving forces, sex is the strongest. As long as I can get relief at the Sauna . . .’

‘. . . and with me as well.’

‘and with you as well, I can’t see a problem. Anyway, I must try this way before I do anything traumatic. I won’t know . . .’

‘Well, I do. I know several gay men in your situation, or at least have been in your situation and ended up with disaster. It’s just not as simple and straight forward as you think. Look, I’m not gonna debate with you tonight, but I would like you to speak to someone who’s been through the rough end and has come out a survivor. Would you like me to set up am meeting?

‘Yes, please; perhaps not now, but I would like to talk to someone in due course. Yes, thanks.’

‘I’ll try and arrange it. Now, getting back to us, you won’t have any problems with me, rather I’ll be here to help you relax and maybe forget your problems. I don’t have any claim on you Jason – none at all. Of course, the same goes for me. I don’t want you getting jealous if I go out with other boys. Understand?’ (Jason nodded)

‘Can I ask about yer Ex? You said the breakup was nasty; is that still a complication in your life?’

‘Sorry mate, but I definitely don’t want to talk about it. I’m trying to move on and frankly being with you is a big help. Your situation and his problems are vastly different.’

‘Well, I’m glad to hear that. Just remember, if he gets heavy and you feel threatened, call me and I’ll sort him out. The last episode aside, I can look after myself. But . . . and we’re being frank, right? (Eric nodded) What if I slip into the Sauna for a quickie some night; will that upset you? Like I know you said we’re monogamous, but I would never do anything to hurt you, Eric – never.’

“(Slowly) I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t care, because, yes, I would. But that’s your right, and I just must deal with it. Same as you, same as you.’

Then,

‘(Sternly) There’s only one stipulation I have to make under . . . ‘

‘(anxiously) What’s that?

‘He’d better be ugly!’

11.2 Karl and the cucumber

Alone in his room, Karl took the items out of the paper bag and felt like giggling. In his hand lay two cucumbers, one smallish and the other somewhat larger. He remembered Billy telling him how he practised using cucumbers to prepare himself to bottom. Just looking at the objects caused a ripple of excitement. He had the house to himself, because he’d skipped school after lunch, then went to the market to buy his organic dildoes.

He didn’t have a clue how he should proceed, but after fucking Billy so many times he had a fair idea what to do. Adequate preparation was vital, so, completely naked, he took a glob of lubricant and placed it at his bum-hole. Just the cold feel sent a pleasant ripple through him. Then he used one finger to smear the ointment over the opening and then into his passage. Gently he used one finger to loosen the muscles guarding his entrance. Even if a bit uncomfortable, it felt great and soon he decided to try two fingers.

Now this was a little more painful. Taking another glob of lubricant, he again smeared his entrance both inside and outside. Using two fingers he probed inside to stretch his sphincter muscle as he knew this was the source of pain. Billy said, once you get past these guardian muscles, pain diminishes and pleasure abounds. For several moments he probed and twisted until he felt the discomfort ease. He was ready.

Smearing the smaller cucumber with lubricant, he readied the piece for penetration. Laying on his side he moved the tip around until he felt it lined up with his bum-hole. With gentle pressure he pushed the item against the resisting muscles. As soon as the cucumber started to breach his opening, pain began and he had to slacken off. Realising the need to overcome this barrier, he lay still for several moments repeating the exercise. After about 5 minutes of practising, he gave a steady push and, ignoring any pain or discomfort, the tip burst through into his body proper.

He felt a moment of supreme achievement. Still pushing, the cucumber eased itself deep inside until it could go no further. Whilst there was still a bit of pain at his gateway, he enjoyed the feeling of being filled by a foreign object. Soon the pain dispersed to be replaced by pleasure. Then by clamping and unclamping his muscles he emulated the sensation of being fucked. This excitement caused his cock to get hard and leak juice. The longer he lay and exercised his muscles the more the pleasure increased.

But it wasn’t enough. He needed something bigger. Slowly extracting the vegetable, he applied generous lubrication to the larger cucumber. He doubted he could take the girth inside him but determined to at least try. Once again, he positioned the fuck-tool at his greased hole and gently applied pressure. To his dismay, after an initial flash of pain, there wasn’t much resistance, and the head popped into his body.

Now he really felt gratified and kept pushing until the item disappeared as far as it could go. He began to repeat the earlier process using his muscles when something magical happened. The intruder hit some spot and an erotic sensation pulsed through him. It was wonderful. By clamping and unclamping he applied pressure to that special spot and soon felt an orgasm approaching. Becoming frenzied he thrashed around fucking himself until he couldn’t hold back. Suddenly, he experienced an orgasm without touching himself and semen spewed from his cock. He screamed his pleasure knowing no-one would hear him. This only added to his rapture. The ecstasy continued for some time with cum spurting from his cock all over his stomach.

Panting with pleasure he realized his cock was still hard and he ventured a squeeze. Unbelievably he started to orgasm again and he continued masturbating until the pleasure subsided.

So that’s what it’s like eh? Artificial cocks are OK for a bit of fun, but what about the real thing. How would I feel if another guy had his cock buried deep inside me? Not Billy . . . a bit late now. What about some unknown at the Sauna, how would it feel to have some nameless person enjoying themselves at my expense? OK, OK perhaps in time but to lose my virginity I’d like it to be someone I know and liked? Who then . . . Ahhh, Jason! . . . Now that would be great. Yes, yes, I could do that; in fact, I’d love to do that. I’d love to feel him deep inside, to feel his body thrash around as he fucked me and to feel his seed explode inside me. That would be great.

So how do I arrange it?

11.3 Rhonda an Jason have coffee

‘Have you ordered? I’m sorry I’m late; I had to finish a service on one of the boss’s friend’s car.’

‘No, not yet brother dear. I thought I’d wait for you. In the meantime, I’ve been dealing with some text messages, that are long overdue. Let’s signal the waitress . . . oh, sorry. Are you ready to order?’

Rhonda and Jason had agreed to meet regularly at one of the local coffee shops. This one, called ‘Brenda’s’ became popular with the older generation and wasn’t patronised by schoolkids. Consequently, the atmosphere was subdued and the cubicles very private. The décor consisted of soft beige walls and outdoor themed paintings. Also, they served great coffee.

After they’d given their orders, Rhonda scrutinised her brother.

‘Well, you look pleased with yourself; in fact, a little radiant . . . if that’s the right word?’

‘So far so good kiddo. I’ve found someone who understands my situation . . .’

‘Your dilemma, surely . . .’

‘. . . OK, my dilemma, if you will. The main thing is he’s offered to listen to me if things get gloomy . . .’

‘When things get gloomy . . .’

‘OK, OK. You don’t have to keep reminding me I’m in the shit. But right now, I’m in the clear; the ‘rents are pacified, Kathy is more concerned about the baby than getting suspicious of me, and . . .’

Just then the waitress returned with their orders, so private conversation was suspended.

‘Thanks (nodding to the waitress). Jason, you know I’ve got your back. At first it was a great shock finding out you’re gay. I never, never would’ve suspected because you’re not the image of a gay man that I held. In a way, I still can’t believe it and I’m trying to rethink the preconceived notion I had about someone being gay. That’s really in your favour . . . but can you maintain that cover?’

‘Well, (sipping his coffee) I have, so far. If I hadn’t been attacked, you’d all be none the wiser. It was just unfortunate.’

‘Mmmm, perhaps. I mean this is big brother dear, really big. As well as defining who you are, it defines who you’re not. By that I mean you’re not straight and sooner, more than later, you’re gonna have to be true to yourself and those close. At some stage you’re going to have to admit you’re gay. With that in mind, I have to say that I’m really concerned about Kathy should she find out. I guess you knew about yourself when you got married (Jason nodded). Well then, why? Why didn’t you declare and save the heartbreak? Did you not think things through?’

‘(Getting agitated) Think! Think! You bet I thought. I thought about our father and his homophobia, I thought about our mother and her religious beliefs, I thought about my friends, I thought about my work and workmates. Add to that I really liked Kathy, really loved her . . . well, I thought I did. NO, (Rhonda tried to interrupt) . . . let me explain. My love for Kathy is a genuine love that you have for a very, very, best friend without the sexual attraction. I honestly believed that getting married would solve my sexuality deviance . . . cure my homosexuality. I know now how wrong I was. Yes (frowning) the bad times will come and I’ve got a lot to lose. Frankly, I’m terrified, Rhonda . . . fuckin’ terrified.’

All this time Rhonda sat stirring her coffee and listening to her brother. An awful premonition of bad overcame her.

‘As long as you recognise that it will be a very difficult time. Honestly, I don’t know why you don’t just bite the bullet and get it all out into the open. Forget the ‘rents, they’ll keep. What would you do about Kathy? She’s gonna be the main issue.’

Silence,

‘Well I’d have to find somewhere to live, and . . .’

‘Not you . . . Kathy! What are you gonna do?’

‘Well, a large part of my income will have to be towards supporting her and the baby. Yer right, y’know; I really should give Kathy some in depth thinking. If I keep my job, I should be OK, money-wise. OH shit! There’s another problem . . .’

‘There always seem to be other problems. Yes, you should think about Kathy and her emotional ability to survive this crisis, but also what about your baby? I feel sorry for the poor little mite, coming into this world without a father. What are you gonna do about the baby?’

‘Wait a minute. You jumped in before I could complete my statement. There’s a problem with work. My boss is anti-gay, well according to Billy he’s anti-gay, and I don’t know how he’ll react if I came out. Legally he can’t fire me but he could make it so difficult to stay, I’d probably have to leave. Having said that if I must out myself, I’ll only do it to those people directly affected. In short, my boss don’t have to know.’

‘OK, OK. Now what about the little baby?’

Silence. Jason sat thoughtfully stirring his coffee.

‘I suppose I’ll just have to wait and see. But be assured I’d never leave the kid without a father, nor the financial means to survive. You just have to trust me on that.’

Silence. Rhonda took a sip of coffee and regarded her big brother. Jason asked,

‘How do you feel about yer brother being gay? C’mon I need you to tell me the truth, little sister.’

‘Don’t you dare ‘little sister’ me. Unless you haven’t looked, I’m grown up now (Jason laughed) Well, as you asked, I’m not enthused, in fact I’m a bit shell-shocked. Remember, I just found out about Karl, who I hoped would be my boyfriend. That rocked me somewhat. Just when I’m getting used to Karl being gay, along you come to say you’re also gay. You can’t blame a girl from feeling a bit punch-drunk. (laughing) Are there any straight guys left in this world? Anyway, don’t worry because I’ll be OK but you . . .’

‘. . . but me? I know things are gonna be bad. I know I can’t keep this façade going forever, I know that others are gonna be hurt . . . and angry, and I also hope that in time I’ll be forgiven.’

‘Forgiven? Forgiven? I really don’t see there’s anything for the heterosexual world to forgive. From my viewpoint, if the straight world simply accepted homosexuality as a normal aspect of life then there’s no need to for gays to be victimized. And you are victimised; you’re made to fear, made to hide in dark corners, made to lie, made to suffer rejection, made to worry about getting fired, made to fear physical and emotional abuse. How anyone can say that being gay is a choice I find repugnant. Of course, then we bring in religion that drivels on about gays being sinners and going to hell. Honestly brother dear, I don’t envy you being gay at all. It sucks!’

‘(Stunned) Wow! I have the best sister in the world. I’m gob-smacked. You’ve hit the nail right on its head. Powerful babe, simply powerful. Is that what yer gonna say to father when the shit hit’s the fan?’

‘I will, because he disgusts me the way he goes on about gays; really disgusts me. What do you think about mother? Do you think she really believes what her husband preaches?’

‘(Thoughtful) That’s a toughie. I suppose she goes along for the sake of his congregation, but what she believes in her heart is anyone’s guess. (exhale noisily) I’ll find out soon enough.’

Rhonda then excused herself and said goodbye. Jason sat finishing his coffee and deep in thought.

Wow my sister is fantastic. She’s so right. I read somewhere that homosexuality is older than prostitution. Apparently, it’s existed down through the centuries and involves all classes of society from royalty down to peasants. Every race since time began has had to embrace us gays. So why is there so much angst, hatred, and disgust by the so called ‘normal’ society? I just don’t know.

I’d like for just one of these supercilious critics to be gay themselves. To feel what it’s like to be branded an outcast and treated like vermin. Then they’ll experience the misery their prejudice causes. But it wasn’t always like today. My interest in Ancient History caused me to read about gay practices in the early Greek world. In Thebes they formed a group of warriors called the ‘Sacred Band’, consisting of 300 male lovers who would fight savagely to protect their partners. They were feared throughout the ancient world and hailed as heroes. Can you believe that? Male lovers fighting together side by side against enemies of the state and being hailed as heroes. (sigh)

Then along came hypocritical Christianity, because Christians could never practise what they preached. How many so-called Christians, over the years, having denounced homosexuality, got found frequenting gay beats and indulging in paid male prostitution? How many decent blokes have suicided because they couldn’t cope with the emotional and physical abuse inflicted on them? Arrhh, the whole mess makes me sick!

Nothing much in this chapter. But the poo's about to hit the fan.
Copyright © 2020 grahamsealby; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another great chapter, you portray the angst felt by many gay men who have felt society's pressure to be 'normal' in a tactful and thought provoking way.

What will Jason do now? Is there a point where Jason and Karl make a sexual connection? I'll be reading more to find out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..