Jump to content
    grahamsealby
  • Author
  • 5,369 Words
  • 893 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Wink - 5. Chapter 5

Billy and Karl finally get to do business and Jason starts to sexually explore.

5.1 Aftermath Sunday

Billy lay passively on the quilt cover, his eyes opaque with lust. Completely naked and whimpering softly, he offered himself completely to Karl who, by now, was rock-hard. Bending over the boy’s inert frame, Karl gently brought their lips together, at first tenderly, but then morphing into passionate aggression. Their tongues duelled as each sought dominance over the other.

The elder boy’s left-hand caressed the lad’s right nipple causing an ecstatic moan to escape into Karl’s open mouth. Then his other hand traced slowly down Billy’s young body until it gently gripped the boy’s hard penis. A soft squeeze, and Billy vented another moan.

Now Karl sat back and using both hands, pushed the boy’s legs back until Billy’s ankles were in line with his ears. By instinct the boy grabbed behind his knees to keep his legs in that position. With maddening slowness, Karl’s finger-tips traced down the bare flesh until they came to rest on Billy’s exposed anal opening. From Billy came whispered,

‘Oh God . . . Oh please . . . I’m on fire . . . desperate . . . please insert . . . stick yer fingers in me . . . Karl . . . I need . . . I need . . . ‘

Gently Karl massaged the soft flesh, twisting the opening both horizontally and vertically. All the while Billy’s pathetic entreaties implored Karl to penetrate him. Karl reached over to the bedside table and retrieved a bottle of lubricant. Measuring out a dollop he lubricated around the boy’s hole then used a finger to smear the substance just inside the opening.

Billy moaned with pleasure and he stared imploringly into Karl’s eyes, whispering,

‘More Karl, please . . . more! Use two fingers and stretch me. I want your cock . . . deep inside me and I’ll . . . I’ll . . . I don’t mind a little pain . . . just fuck me . . . please.’

Using more lotion, he inserted two fingers into the cavity and gently stretched the resisting muscle. This continued for several moments until he became satisfied the muscle was loose. By now his cock amply leaked pre-cum and he smeared the oozing liquid all over his shaft.

Once again, he sought Billy’s eyes and received a silent plea to hurry up. The boy had used his hands to pull apart his arse-cheeks and then his fingers to stretch his cleft as wide as possible.

Now Karl leant forward and placed his slimy cock-head against Billy’s hole. Gasping with pleasure, the lad then positioned the weapon just right . . . and pushed against it. With Karl also exerting pressure, their combined efforts allowed the penis to pop through the outer sphincter wall and into Billy’s body proper.

Involuntarily, Billy flinched as a small wave of pain engulfed him. But this then he ignored as Karl’s cock completed its journey and buried itself fully into the boy’s body.

‘Karl, Karl . . . oh, migod Karl . . . it’s wonderful . . . I can feel you deep inside . . . use me, please use me . . . fuck me as hard as you want . . . my body . . . my body is yours to enjoy . . . please, you can’t hurt me . . . I want you bad, bad, bad . . . fuck me!’

Ignoring his partner’s pleas, Karl rested by stroking Billy’s abdomen and tweaking his engorged nipples. Then the sensation became unbearable, and Karl started to thrust. With each plunge pleasure increased until he could hardly bear it. Looking down on his lover he experienced strong emotional surges. He loved the freckles, his deep blue eyes, and the look of adoration. No longer lust, but a re-affirmation of love drove Karl to stronger lunges amid whimpers of gratification.

Deeper and deeper; harder and harder, loving, and lustful, arms and legs entwined; they moaned, whimpered, and sweated, soaring towards their climax.

As the intensity grew Karl felt the desperate need to release.

Oh, the exotic pain.

Ultimately, he reached his plateau and with a few short strokes, erupted. Time stood still because the pleasure of release dominated everything, even his breathing, as spurt after spurt flooded . . .

At that point Karl woke up having soaked his undergarment with eject. Still in the fading grip of orgasm he could do nothing but wait for the sensation to pass. And pass it did . . . eventually but leaving a mess.

Oh my god . . . I’ve had a wet dream. Wow! Wow! Shit, I‘m covered in spunk. Oh, fuck it stinks. Oh Billy, Billy, what have you done to me? Mores the point, what are you doing to me? It’s been ages since I last had a wettie. Fuck me . . . what will my mum think? I’ve got to get me undies washed before she finds the cum . . .

‘(Loudly) Karl, Karl, get up you lazy bastard! It’s after 9 o’clock and your mother’s got breakfast ready. I take it yer not going to that stupid church again?’

After soaking his soiled undies in the bathroom sink, Karl dressed, then ambled down to breakfast. Sunday morning breakfast consisted of bacon, eggs, cereal, toast, and coffee. Oh . . . not forgetting a preliminary glass of OJ. Karl looked forward to Sundays as, over a leisurely breakfast, the family enjoyed talking to each other. Karl related events of the past week and listened to his parents tell about their days. All in all, they were a close family, encouraging Karl to open up if anything bothered him. However, Karl could never tell them about being gay . . . he just couldn’t.

‘So, you’re not going again to that pompous idiot’s sermon, eh? Why you went last week baffles me. I don’t like you getting involved with those people; before long you’ll be bowing, scaping and kow-towing to that stupid bible. Why did you go last week?’

‘(Irritably) Oh for Christ sake, husband you can be so stupid sometimes; he went with a girl from school. Isn’t that so, son?’

Karl barely acknowledged.

‘(Being cheeky) Does this young lady have a name? surely I’m entitled to find out who my prospective daughter-in-law will be?

Silence,

‘(Miffed) Well, answer me. I don’t believe I’m being unreasonable, (turning to wife) am I?’

‘Answer your father dear. (Squeezing Karl’s hand) I must admit I’m also curious. All I know is she’s in your class at school. That’s fast work young man. We’ve not been here very long and already the girls are flocking to your side. Hmmm, I could tell you tales about your father when . . . ‘

‘Oh, shut it Sandra; let the lad talk . . . Karl?’

Awkward moment.

‘(Reluctantly) Her names Rhonda – Rhonda Anderson, and that’s all I’m going to tell!’

‘(Musing) Anderson, Anderson . . . now where have I heard that name before? It rings a . . . WAIT! Is she related to Pastor Anderson, the Preacher at that Baptist church?’

‘Yes. Daughter.’

Well, I’ll be damned. (Fascinated) So that purveyor of dangerous stupidity has a daughter, eh?’

‘Yeah, and a son called Jason. He’s married. Why, do you know the Pastor?’

‘Yes, I do, yes I do. Our bank holds the church’s property title as security for an overdraft that is in trouble. Just recently he came to see me asking to extend more credit. I had to refuse because the account is non-performing. I just couldn’t help him. (Chuckling) I felt like saying if his Jesus could turn water into wine, then perhaps he could turn a roll of toilet paper, Ha-Ha . . . into bank notes!’

General laughter.

‘(Laughing) Dad, that’s funny, so cool (Still giggling). What I don’t understand is how he managed to find money to do a major roof repair. If he didn’t get the money from you . . . then where?’

‘(Becoming serious) That’s a damn good point. If he’s having trouble servicing our loan, then how can he service additional loans as well? Son, I don’t want you to snoop but maybe your girlfriend ahh, ahh . . .’

‘Rhonda.’

‘Yes, Rhonda. Perhaps she can tell you . . .’

‘(Angry) GRANT NO! It’s none of Karl’s business to go snooping for your bank. (turning to Karl) Don’t you dare do what your dad askes. It has nothing to do with you so forget it!’

‘(Becoming officious) Nonetheless Sandra, I have to know if one of my accounts is in serious trouble. I just can’t sit and do nothing if I’m made aware of a growing bad debt . . . I just can’t!’

‘(Tersely) I understand that! I’m not a fool. All you must do is ask for an audit. I’m assuming you have a right to ask.’

(Patiently) That’s only done at balance date. But, now that you mention it, I can ask for a review on the account’s anniversary. That might do it. But, in the meantime son, if you hear anything adverse about the church, please let me know.’

Just then Karl’s mobile rang. After a short, stilted conversation, he arranged to meet Billy at a local pub.

5.2 Parish Finances . . . Next Monday

‘. . . and I keep warning you we can’t sustain the repayments on these loans. How many times have I asked for more details? All you’ve ever specified is that the loans came from a ‘Holyrood Foundation’ and they required no collateral. I mean, what lender requires no collateral for sums exceeding one hundred thousand dollars? Peeter, you know my background in finance. As head of the Finance Committee, I’ve expressed my concern that the funds are not transparent. In fact, they’re murky and . . . and I’m concerned, as is the whole committee. Why won’t you level with us?’

‘(Irritated) George, you’ve a short memory. Not six months ago you were telling me we didn’t have any money to effect basic capital works such as repairs to the roof. You well know we’ve pleaded with our bankers to extend our overdraft. They always refuse. You couldn’t find money, so I had to go looking elseware. I found a lender, so all you and the committee have to do is manage the repayments.’

‘(Backing down) Ok, Ok, Ok! We’re grateful, and even complimented you on relieving the financial pressure. The point remains we don’t know what this ‘Holyrood Foundation’ is and what’s more, who are the principals. I’ve tried to do a trace but all I found was dummy companies and mysterious shareholders. That makes us uncomfortable, very uncomfortable. At our last meeting, which you didn’t attend, we passed a minute requiring a full disclosure. If such is not forthcoming, we, as committee members, refuse to accept any legal responsibility to the loans. That’s the message . . .’

‘(Furious) So your hanging me out to dry! You’re making me totally responsible for the loans. What a bunch of cowards you are. Really, you are. Firstly, you acknowledged the urgent necessity to repair the roof but secondly, we didn’t have the funds. You left it to me to solve the problem, and I did. You know I leave all financial matters to the committee but if you can’t find the money to service these loans then I’ll have to find someone who can.’

‘(Riled) Is that a threat? Are you threatening to fire the whole committee? Yes, of course you can, but you’ll have to face the Bishop to explain your actions. Once he’s heard our side, you’ll provoke a full examination how the parish‘parish ‘s finances are run. I can tell you, they’ll always find fault and the blame will fall directly on you. Is that what you want? (Quiet) (Being Reasonable) Now Peeter, we‘ve been friends too long to split over this. I mean it’s simple isn’t it, all you must do is supply the information required for sound bookkeeping. That’s all.’

Peeter Anderson, swivelled his chair around to stare out the window. For several moments silence reigned. As the moments ticked by the atmosphere became uncomfortable. Then,

‘(Swivelling back to face the finance man) Will you give me some time before you take any further action? As you said George, we’ve been mates for a long time. I’m calling upon that friendship now to give me pause. I promise I’ll eventually resolve the matter. Please, George.’

‘(Sadly) You know I will. But Peeter, now I’m more worried, not for the committee but for an old friend who, I believe, has got himself into something unpleasant. (Sorrowfully) Of course I will; you know I will!’

5.3 Flashback #1

The Pastor sat gazing out the window after his friend George departed.

Wow, what a mess. If only I could divulge the whole matter to the committee it would be a weight off my mind. If only I could go back to where it all started. How innocent was I. How innocent and naïve. It was early morning last . . .

‘Pastor, there’s a Mr Fredrik Piggins in the Reception; says he has an appointment to see you. Ahhh, I don’t have him down on my calendar. Shall I . . .’

‘(Cautious) Yes, he called late yesterday after you’d gone home. He mentioned something about helping the Church on a financial matter. Wanted to talk in person, rather than over the phone. I’m curious, so please show him in Amanda.’

The Secretary went to the door and beckoned,

‘If you’ll come this way Mr, err . . . Piggins, the Pastor will see you now.’

In walked probably the ugliest man Peeter Anderson had ever seen. Though small in stature, his head dominated his body, giving him a gargoyle like appearance. Scars criss-crossed his face; his broken nose indicated a violent upbringing, and when he smiled his yellow teeth indicated bad hygiene. Nonetheless, he wore an immaculate grey suit, blue shirt, and maroon tie.

‘My name is Fredrik Piggins, but I’d prefer you call me Fred.’ And then extended his hand for the Pastor to clasp.

‘Sit . . . sit you down Mr err . . . Fred. What can I do for you? You mentioned something about helping the Church financially?’

‘Yes, yes . . . yes indeed. Let me explain. I’m a lawyer and represent a very wealthy client who is looking to donate, err . . . lend some of his fortune to worthy causes. He wants to remain anonymous for personal reasons as he hopes you’ll understand . . .’

‘(Slowly) No, no I don’t. I’d certainly like . . . no, need to meet your client before I could agree to any transaction between us. I’m sure you’ll understand . . . err, Fred.’

‘(Ignoring the Pastor) It’s come to our attention you need funds for your Church. We also know your bank won’t extend your overdraft. Correct?’

‘That is correct. (Mystified) How did you come by that information? It’s unlike any bank to release details of client discussions. Now, anyone who knows about Religious organizations will tell you they’re always short of funds (Smiling) that’s a no-brainer. But discussions between any banker and a client are confidential. So how did your master learn that our overdraft request had failed?’

‘(Politely) Well you know Peeter, rich people exist in a world far different to us ordinary folks. My principal is a rich man and has contacts in very high places. Now let us not pursue how he attains his information, instead let’s talk about how he can help you with Parish finances. I might add, he’s an especially religious man and contributes handsomely to needy churches. This is the way he operates. The first loan is on a co-contributory basis. Simply put, he will advance you a sum and then ask for repayments. If you prove your integrity, future loans will be termed gifts, requiring no re-payments. Yours isn’t the first Parish to benefit from his largesse; right now, I could name three Parishes who are enjoying substantial gifts whenever they require funds. How does that sound?’

‘(Sceptical) How does that sound? Well, forgive me for saying it’s too good to be true. What’s the catch?’

‘(Politely) None. Yes, of course it’s natural to be sceptical, but I can assure you this is a valid offer from a person who wants to help. I’m sorry that I can’t give you more information . . . at this time. This is just a preliminary and explorative interview to introduce ourselves, outline our offer, and get an agreement in principle. Nothing too complicated Pastor, nothing at all. I urge you to accept.’

‘Assuming I do accept, (forcefully) and that’s an assumption not an agreement . . . what would happen next?’

‘Hmm, you will receive a letter from the Holyrood Foundation setting out the amount of the loan and repayment terms. Remember, we offer a loan, at first to establish bona fides, and then future loans are either Grants or simple Gifts. My principal is very generous.’

Silence. The Pastor swivelled around looking out the window whilst he considered. The other man waited patiently. Then,

‘(Turning to face the other man) I’m sorry, as generous is the offer, I must refuse. By way of detail, all you’ve provided is vague wordage. I am not solely in charge of finances; we have a committee overseeing the money and I know they will want more specifics before committing the Parish to any loan. (Firmly) That’s simply the way it is; we must act prudently. I hope you understand.’

‘(Grimly) It’s not for me to understand. I must say I’m disappointed, as will be my client. He’s offering you a financial gift, a gift to support your Parish financial position, and you refuse. I know he won’t be happy.’

‘I’m sorry, I can’t help that. As I just said I must act prudently and you really haven’t given me any option. I’m sorry.’

For several seconds the two men simply stared at each other, one firmly and the other with rising anger. Eventually,

‘(Icily) Well, that’s that then. I believe you’ll come to regret your refusal. Good day Pastor; no need to call your Secretary, I can see my way out.’

After the little man departed, the Pastor sat pondering,

What a strange man and even stranger proposal. As much as we need money, I can’t commit without getting more information. Did I say strange man? He’s quite repugnant and, notwithstanding his good attire, looks shady. No, I had to refuse because somethings not right. He made me uneasy and suspicious. There’s no way I could present the substance of our talk to the Committee because I know they’re response . . . NO! Hopefully we’ll eventually find . . .

Just then Amanda entered the office with coffee. They had a pleasant routine enjoying their coffee break together. After passing a mug to Peeter, she asked,

‘(after sipping her coffee) What a weird little man; he made me shiver. If you don’t want to tell me why he visited that’s Ok. On the other hand, you might welcome my input.’

‘(Putting his coffee down) Yeah, weird is a good description. He offered to loan us money on a repayment basis, and if we honoured the arrangement, future funds would then become either grants or gifts requiring no repayments. Unfortunately, he didn’t present much detail except the loan would come from a ‘Holyrood Foundation’ – whoever that is. I refused.’

‘I don’t blame you. It sounds a bit creepy to me, and that’s the opinion I had of our ‘Fred’ – creepy. You’re right to turn it down. Do you want me to call George from the Finance Committee?’

‘(Emphatic) NO, I’m sorry, no. We won’t hear anything further so it’s pointless to involve the money folks. Now, when we finish, I’d like to dictate some letters if that’s ok?’

5.4 Karl and Billy . . . the next Saturday

Billy gasped as he removed Karl’s Tee Shirt. Before him stood a beautiful young man; from his bunched shoulder muscles, to his impressive pectorals and stunning abdominals, he radiated beauty . . . well that is, masculine beauty

Beauty enhanced by smooth satin, tanned skin. Some dreary fiction writers would describe him as a God, but this is just pure rhetoric. No, not a God but a healthy and sexy young man. Although seeing him bare before, Billy didn’t have time to appreciate his nakedness. Events just moved too quickly. Finding and extricating Karl from Margo’s clutches had first priority. Also, the pool lighting cast everybody unkindly.

They secretly met in an old storeroom of the Mornington Surf Club. Surrounded by disused pieces of equipment. Karl assured Billy there’d be no interruption of any kind.

. All night long; yes, all night long, and early morning, I’ve fantasized about Karl’s naked body. What will his cock look like? Is he a dribbler?

Suddenly Karl cupped Billy’s chin and, leaning down, kissed him passionately. From open mouths, tongues danced and spared as both strived for domination.

‘(Gruffly) C’mon kiddo be quick; I want yer mouth around me cock. But go easy ‘cause I don’t want to release too soon. I’ve got plans to use me cock in another way. Hurry!’

Although his hands trembled slightly, Billy managed to undo the belt and unzip Karl’s fly. With a few shakes the shorts fell to the ground leaving blindingly white undies which contrasted beautifully with Karl’s tanned skin. Already seepage stained the front of the undergarment. Slowly Billy slid down the undies, allowing Karl’s rigid cock to spring free. For a few moments he just sat in wonder at the silky, hard, slimy treasure.

And then got to work.

At first, he tongue-teased the head, swallowing any seeping nectar. Already Karl’s knees trembled at the pleasure. Then Billy’s hands gripped the back of Karl’s thighs and used fingers to stoke his perineum. Softly groaning, Karl began to lose control.

Sweet jeesus I’m getting close. If he inserts his finger in me bum, I’ll lose it. I want . . . I want to be inside . . . Oh fuck, that’s sooooo good!

‘(Hoarsely) Baby, you’d better stop. I don’t want to cum yet because I wants t’be inside ya. We’re both clean so I want to share my seed with you. OK?’

Billy looked up into Karl’s eyes and a slow brazen grin spread all over his freckled face. No further words were necessary. Behind him lay several bails of toilet paper and these were sufficiently soft to form a bed; not that Billy would care anyway. He lay back still clothed and surrendered to Karl’s ministrations.

Karl gently removed Billy’s shirt and then one by one with agonizing slowness the rest of his clothes. Now Billy lay completely nude.

Oh my, Oh my, Oh my he’s so bloody beautiful . . . no, he’s bloody beautiful and bloody sexy. Shit he’s so fuckable. I’m gonna kiss every freckle on his body. Why does this kid turn me on so much?

As if reading Karl’s mind, Billy pulled his knees back almost to his ears. A sweet aroma of faeces mixed with sweat and soapy fragrance, wafted into the room. He sensed Karl’s fingers exploring his butt-hole and in desperation he used both hands to pull his cheeks apart. This allowed a draught of cool air to stimulate billy’s opening. That is until he realised it was Karl gently blowing on his bum-hole.

Sweet jeesus, that’s so good. Oh, shit I want him inside me bad. He can do anything he wants . . . anything just get that fucker inside me. Fill me up with juice baby, go, go, go.

Not wanting to hurt Billy, Karl inserted three fingers to loosen him up. By now desire had both boys in its grip. Without thinking Billy grabbed Karl’s cock and positioned it against his hole. Needing no further motivation, Karl pushed, and Billy felt the head pass through his outer sphincter ring. Being impatient and throwing all caution to the wind, Billy used his body to slowly impale himself on Karl.

At this point their two naked bodies became forged together. When Karl rested and began to stroke Billy’s abdomen and engorged nipples, the sensation became unbearable, so Karl started to thrust. With each plunge Billy’s knew only pleasure and no pain. Deeper and deeper; harder and harder, loving, and lustful, arms and legs entwined; they moaned, whimpered, and sweated, soaring towards their climax. Looking up at his partner Billy could hardly believe this gorgeous man was inside him. Furthermore, the look of adoration in Karl’s eyes gave proof to the emotional bond between them.

Too soon. Much too soon, nature prevailed; they both reached a point of no return and spilled their seed amid primeval cries of ecstasy.

Now satiated, and lying there in the semi-darkness, Karl wondered if he should tell about his wet dream. To an eighteen-year-old boy such matters are very personal and should be a closely guarded secret. No! He decided not! Then Billy mused,

‘. . . what’s happening Karl? What’s happening with you and I? (Earnestly) I woke up this morning feeling happy but, confused. Until recently I didn’t know you existed. I happily visited beats, frequented sauna’s, and responded to dating websites. Not to mention masturbation. I had a comfortable life and sufficient sex to satisfy my cravings. Then out of nowhere you appeared, and my comfortable existence evaporated. All I . . . (Billy paused as Karl turned towards him)

. . . all I know is I’m experiencing confused feelings involving you. Call it love, call it lust, call it a crush . . . I don’t know. I’m not asking you for any declaration because that would be unfair and premature. As I said . . . I’m confused.’

“Yeah, it’s been a bolt out o’ the blue for me. Only recently Jason and I came out to each other and I thought I’d be pursuing a relationship with him. Then WHAMMIE! I saw you and everything changed. I have a strong physical attraction to you boyo, and . . . (Almost admitting his wet dream) and, I can’t get you outta me mind.

‘Look you know how I feel. I’m not good at hiding me feelings, so it’s really up to you to call the shots. I’m comfortable just bein’ yer bum-boy for the time bein.’ I reckon we’re too young to talk about a long-term relationship and . . . and I don’t think it’s a good idea. I mean, just what I said before, it’s been a roller-coaster. And you’re not out!’

‘(Impressed) Wow with a speech like that, I reckon you’re husband material. That’s so bloody mature I can’t believe it came from a nearly 16 y.o kid. Is that really Ok with you? You’ll be happy just havin’ sex with me?’

‘(Seriously) I reckon so. I’m a bottom Karl; that’s me preferred position and you’re naturally a top. We click. There’ll never be any fights over who does what. Jeessus that sounds like ‘breeder’ talk don’t it? T’me havin’ a regular sex partner would be cool. Yeah, I . . . I’d be happy.’

On impulse, Karl pulled Billy into a passionate kiss.

Have all me dreams come true? This beautiful young man is offering himself t’me no strings attached. But is it right to take advantage of his infatuation? I don’t know, I can’t answer that. Then again, although he’s over a year younger, he’s older than me maturity-wise. (Seriously) Best to hasten slowly . . . I think.

‘(Candidly) Best to hasten slowly, freckles. Feel . . . (taking Billy’s hand and placing it over his heart) . . . here. My heart-rate’s elevated, and that’s because of you. Not just you being you, but also what you just said. I don’t know if I’m worthy to be your lover mate. I kinda want to be your friend, and to be your lover, to be your physical partner and to just be with you, Ok?’

‘Awe Shucks, what’s a girl gonna do with that invitation? Let’s see now, I haven’t tasted yer spunk yet, have I? Later boyo, later! (Seriously) What are ya gonna do about Jason? When will ya tell him about me, ‘cause yer gotta, right? Sooner or later we’re bound to cross paths at work, and I need to know how to handle him?’

‘(Morosely) OUCH! Why’d you haveta bring that up? I dunno, I dunno. Maybe take the cowards way out and hasten slowly.’

‘In a way mate, I feel sorry for ‘im. Comin’ out for will be bad, bad, bad! he’s not a bad cove once yer gets t’know him. But his dad . . .’

‘(Light-hearted) C’mon freckles let’s hit the waves you sexy-man!’

<<<>>>

Lying back after a relaxing swim, Karl thought about Jason.

Damn Billy, why did he have to bring Jason up? It seems only yesterday, Jason and I were set for each other. Now what? Coming out, he’s got a tortuous road to travel. I can’t begin to imagine his pain. First a religious father; not just religious, but a preacher to boot. Then his marriage, and then the coming child. Hell Jason, I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes. I think it’ll be too much, too traumatic and leave a trail of pain. Why? Why? Why? Why can’t we gays just be ourselves as nature intended. Why do we have to lie, to cover up, to cause pain not only to ourselves but those around us? (groan) I don’t know the answer. Perhaps there is none. Now there’s Billy. Open, out, secure, and uncomplicated . . . and very sexy. What about me? When am I gonna fess up and stop being a coward? After all I’ve only got my folks to consider. So just do it, mister! Just do it! Poor Jason . . .

5.5 Jason Laments

Jason sat in his car slumped over the steering wheel, head lowered and crying uncontrollably. Heart-rendering a more apt description.

It started as a tightness in his throat, followed by a wave of intense sadness; a sadness so abysmal he found it difficult to breath. Then the tears started. From choking sobs, the despair became unbearable and he just let the floodgates open.

But it wasn’t all misery. Offsetting some the despair existed a degree of happiness.

Where had it begun? Well, he overheard Billy talking to someone on his phone about the nearby sauna, but never had the courage to investigate. Nor had he the inclination. That all changed on the Saturday when he came out to Karl. Long held but suppressed desires energised him, and he knew he must act now before losing the courage.

Assuming Sunday night being sluggish he decided to visit, as the chance of anybody recognising him seemed unlikely. With a pounding heart he walked in the front door, paid his money, stripped, and started the adventure.

Now, after several hours, he looked back with amazement. Very much in demand, he had no trouble finding partners and quickly found a young surfie type who introduced him to incredible male sex. He allowed himself to take a passive role and then used the lad in return. A short farewell, a quick coffee and he returned to the action. Best of all was the ‘group’ room where he indulged with multiple invisible partners and raw male sex.

Returning to the coffee lounge he talked with some hot guys and exchanged phone numbers. Eventually tired but drained, he showered and returned to his car.

That’s when he broke down. Not because of guilt but because at last being free. Sex with Kathy had never reached the heights experienced in the last two hours. Never, never, never. Satiated and glutted, he sat in the car in the darkness, and cried.

Of course, his ordeal had just begun.

I'm sorry if there are spelling errors. I'm an Australian and I use Aussie spelling in my word processor. When I copy to GA the spelling gets corrupted and mistakes appear in the formatting that isn't in the original document. I can't keep going back over the document so I'm just posting with errors that appear to, be the result of GA's program.
Copyright © 2020 grahamsealby; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It's looking like a couple of sex monsters have been released, lol, it must be the kid in the candy store effect.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..