Jump to content
    grahamsealby
  • Author
  • 1,070 Words
  • 3,300 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Wink - Prologue. Prologue

 

Prologue

At first they stressed how free he’d feel if he didn’t have these negative feelings. To live a normal life, to be accepted, to be free of fear both emotional and physical. To not be a sinner in the eyes of God; to be able to walk tall and respect yourself.

Sign up, that’s all he had to do and undertake any processes that the program may require. Easy.

Page after page of written testaments to the success of the program followed along with notes from prior participants thanking you for having the opportunity to partake. A no-brainer.

Now Max sat, stripped down to his underwear, at a small table in a darkened room. He felt a little drowsy. Connected to his genitals were several small wired clamps. He wasn’t uncomfortable or cold because the room was warm.

At breakfast he barely heard her comments and started to follow the group when Ernie stopped him.

‘Let’s sit for a moment mate. I hope you’re feeling better because yesterday must’ve been hard for you. It’s not easy to air our deepest secrets out loud. I think you’re amazing the way you handled yourself. I wish I had your courage my friend.’

‘I don’t understand Ernie, I thought I made a mess of meself. I couldn’t stop crying and I think I made everyone miserable. I’m ashamed.’

‘Don’t be. I came here, a real mess, a big basket-case. You see I’m a country boy and being the eldest they expected me to take over the property. A substantial property no less. Believe me when I found meself liking boys I got scared . . . real scared. My parents are good Christians and pillars of the community. The local town and surrounds isn’t large but the people regard my family as leaders. Having a gay son would’ve been intolerable for the family. Also, as the property boss, I wouldn’t have any authority in the community; they would just laugh at me. If that weren’t bad enough, my family made it clear they ‘d ostracize me if I lived a gay life-style. Not just my parents mind you, but all my siblings were hostile. I had to do something Max; my situation became unbearable. Just when . . .’

‘Ernie, why are you telling me this. Is there something you’re trying to say?’

‘I’m getting to that. I just wanted you to know that others come here with a load of baggage not unlike your situation. In the end this place cured me, but not without some specialized treatment. Being desperate, even after convening with God, I asked if they had any other treatment to help me cure my affliction. That’s when they mentioned invasive therapy . . .’

‘Invasive therapy?’

‘Not as bad as it sounds; in fact, quite the opposite. It works like this. They place clamps gently around your body and sit you at a table in a darkened room. On a screen they flash images of male and female body parts. When shown a male image, a gentle current tells your brain that this is wrong. You don’t feel anything. The net result is any arousal by a male person or male body parts will not occur. The process is a total cure. I went through the procedure and now I’m only attracted to females. How does that sound?’

‘Won’t it hurt? What if something goes wrong? It sounds dangerous. I’m not sure . . .’

‘Max, your life up till now has been miserable hasn’t it? (Max nodded) Your future prospects aren’t good. When you ask about hurt, think about how much you’re hurting now. I can guarantee all that will be in the past. You’ll start a new life, a life where you’re accepted by parents, family and friends as a normal person. You’ll be able to hold your head high at last. No more misery.’

Max sat thoughtfully after Ernie stopped. After a little while,

‘I’m not sure, I don’t like pain . . .’

‘Max think; what have you got to lose? Think about what you’ll gain. Respect, acceptance, love and a positive future. I must tell you if you don’t try, you’ll probably go back to your previous miserable existence. Just give it a try Max, you’ll be a winner.’

He’d agreed. Now he waited expectantly for something to happen.

The screen came to life and showed a pair of woman’s shoes. Next came a handbag and with each following screen, articles of daily female attire appeared. Suddenly a male hand appeared; Max felt a slight tingling in his groin. The next few screens showed more female attire; as nothing happened Max started to relax. Then a young male head appeared and again a slight tingling. With almost boring repetition articles of female attire would appear, followed by something masculine. With each male article the tingling sensation increased. Max wasn’t uncomfortable as the tingling sensations were minor.

A woman’s beast then lingered on the screen. Suddenly a naked male torso flashed and a severe surge of electricity jolted Max out of his relaxed state. Pain flowed from his toes to the top of his scalp. A momentary respite as two large female breasts appeared. Then just as the pain subsided a pair of male testicles appeared; the resulting burst of electricity caused Max’s body to double over. He cried out, gasping for breath and started to cry.

‘Ahhh . . . Please, . . . aahh . . . please, no more! Stop . . . it! . . . I can’t . . . ‘

Near screaming with pain, he didn’t see the naked vagina but, in a daze, watched a fully erect penis replace the vagina. Another pulse, a bigger pulse, a longer pulse, and pain devoured him; he doubled over again, vomited, and fell off the chair writhing on the ground making incoherent sounds.

Something went horribly wrong. Ernie turned to Gavin the attendant in a panic,

‘What happened Gavin, why were the charges set so high?’

‘Not my doing! Ava told me to increase the final surges by 50% as she wanted to see how the lad would respond. I didn’t know he’d react like this; I feel awful.’

‘It’s not your fault. I’ll talk to Ava. In the meantime, can you get the lad back to his room. I’ll catch up with you later, OK?’

Copyright © 2020 grahamsealby; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 5
  • Angry 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks for your comment. It's great to hear from readers. That's what was done back then to make us normal. Be thankful it's now illegal.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

That sounds horrible I can't understand why anyone would want to put a fellow human being through anything like that. I hope that you treat this topic with dignity and compassion and I'm sure that you will.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

An abominable treatment that has been outlawed but, I'm not certain, totally eliminated !!  Some so called religious organizations are believed to still implement this type of "conversion" therapy

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Thanks for your comment. It's great to hear from readers. That's what was done back then to make us normal. Be thankful it's now illegal. Sadly I watched a movie the other day that was labeled 'Gay'. To my horror I soon found it was extolling the virtues of one of these 'religious' conversion places. The dialogue was pathetic and it angered me that something so awful could be disguised as a gay movie. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Ernie and everyone like him can go $#@&€£¥₩% themselves. That is criminal and inhumane!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Unfortunately 'conversion therapy' is still practiced, even though it is now illegal. There are a number of 'camps' sponsored by fundamentalist religious organizations, which 'cure' homosexuality by electro-shock therapy hidden under the blanket of 'freedom of religion'. The only difference is that now their practices are totally hidden from legal authority. They get their inspiration from a selective reading of Bible passages even though there are contained in the Bible, just as many passages commanding us to 'love one another' without any restriction about whom we may love. The passages commanding that we not lie with another of the same sex were written in an era when the Jewish religion wanted to increse its numbers and therefore forbade sex that would not produce children. Today it is just as important NOT to have children as we are already straining the resouces of our home planet to provide space and sustenance for the population levels that exist. Indeed, homozexual relations should be encouraged, not denegrated, as they create families which have room to care for many of the 'accidental' and unwanted children that are produced.
But then, I am a gay man and many, if not most. of the people living with me on my earth do not agree with me.

misterwill2@live.com

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well I do and well said. I started watching a movie labelled as 'gay' but to my horror found it was a religious attempt to gain acceptance for 'conversion therapy'. I went through so-called aversion therapy and suffered the process of electric shocks and drug experimentation. All it did was leave me with an identity crisis that, thankfully, I've overcome. I just want young gays to beware of these nutters. Thanks for commenting.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..