Jump to content
    grahamsealby
  • Author
  • 5,746 Words
  • 1,424 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Wink - 4. Chapter 4

Karl has women problems

4.1 Margo’s Party . . . Saturday night

Even before they arrived at Margo’s driveway, they could hear the sounds of revelry coming from somewhere outback. Notices then directed them towards the rear. By now, at 9 pm, the party-goers were loud, boisterous, and well into the booze. The scene itself centered around a large floodlit pool, festooned with balloons and other party decorations. Two enormous speakers blasted dance music from the top of the pool. As well as dispensing hard liquor, the beer keg boasted the largest crowd gathering.

As to clothing, Karl opted for casual spunk attire – tight blue jeans and body sculptured white tee-shirt. Against his natural tan, the outfit complimented his masculine good looks. Rhonda wore a demure hip-hugging red skirt and, perhaps to compliment Karl, a white silk blouse. They both looked fresh and very sexy. Then that voice again,

‘Rhonda, Karl, you got here ‘(hick) at lassshed.’

An obviously inebriated and half naked Margo pounced on the couple, capturing Karl’s arm in the process. She stared provocatively into Karl’s eyes and used her bosom as a weapon by thrusting her right tit aggressively into his chest. Before he knew what happened she kissed him brazenly by attacking his lips and assaulting him with her tongue – all this in front of a furious Rhonda.

‘(enraged) Oh for god’s sake Margo, control yourself. Where’s your dignity, have you no shame? Are you really that pissed you’ve lost your self-respect’?

‘(Derisively) Oh shut up you silly moo-cow. At least I’m red-blooded, not filled with bible-juice. I know how to make men happy and anyway, it’s my party so I’ll behave anyway I want.’

With that she grabbed Karl’s arm and, steering him towards the liquor area, where she poured him a very large scotch.

‘(Whispering) I’m not as drunk as you think. Just did that for Rhonda’s benefit. I’ve got to circulate, but soon I want you to join me in the pool . . . (ha-ha) naked!’

Momentarily alone, Karl found a quiet corner and allowed himself to return to the afternoon’s happenings.

God what a relief to know Jason is gay like me. The poor bastard, getting married to mask his true self. Without doubt he’s got a big problem with his dad if the sermon last Sunday is any guide. I wonder what Gloria would do if she knew her eldest son sucked cock. Umm, talking of cock, I’d really like to service some of the spunks here tonight. Shit! reckon I need a refill.

As the night wore on the party turned into a normal teenage shindig. Groups of kids would gather and then split as the crowd reached a crescendo of boozing, dancing, and sexual innuendos. Not that anyone noticed, but couples would sneak away to find any spot where sexual appetites could be slated in private. Young healthy males and females gravitated towards Karl, plying him with questions and booze. The motives of the females were plain but some of the males used their eyes to communicate a private longing.

Anyway, that’s when he met William Jenkins, called Billy, but nicknamed ‘Freckles’. Younger and shorter than Karl, he sported a mass of freckles surrounding clear blue eyes and reddish-brown hair.

Immediately Karl took a liking to the boy who seemed keen to respond in kind. The kid wasn’t shy and expressed his attraction to Karl openly. Maybe it was the booze, who knows, but they drifted apart from the main group to converse in private.

Karl became captivated with Freckles, who bombarded him with questions on just about everything. From sports to movies and school subjects Karl replied without growing bored. The kid attracted him. Wearing shorts and a polo shirt Billy had a fresh-faced youthfulness about him – definitely cute.’

Freckles hero -worshiped Karl who thrived on the attention.

‘(Sitting down beside the pool) You said you’re in year 10 at Mount Eliza, Billy. Have you been at this school for long?’

‘(Edging closer to Karl) Hey man, just call me ‘Freckles.’ That’s what me friends call me. Yeah, been at ‘Eliza’ since pre-school. Me dad owns a car service center on the highway called ‘Bob’s’ and I sorta grew up around here. Trouble is he wants me to follow him and be a Mechanic but I ain’t like-minded. I dunno what I’m gonna do but I’m only fifteen, nearly sixteen, so’s I got plenty time to decide.’

‘Yeah don’t rush it buddy. I’m same; haven’t decided what I want to do yet, but thinkin’ about maybe becoming a Vet.’

‘(Gazing with admiration) Hey that’s cool. I reckon you’d be a terrific Vet, Karl. I reckon bein’ a Vet is harder than bein’ a doctor. How d’yer communicate to a poor critter who’s crook and can’t tell ya what’s wrong?’

‘Ya gets trained to look at symptoms. ‘(Draining his glass) Bummer, I need a refill. Here hold this . . .’

‘Hey let me get it for ya. What’re ya drinkin’ now?’

‘(Embarrassed) No, no, I’ll get it . . .’

‘Sit! My pleasure, mate. I’d like to get youse another . . . what?’

‘(Conceding) All right then, I’d better go back to beer. That Margo started me off on hard stuff, but I’d better stop otherwise I’ll get legless. (uncomfortably) Thanks mate.’

God look at him go. He’s certainly happy to oblige. And he’s just so bloody cute. Underneath those clothes he’s got a compact little body that I’d love to get to know better. Wowa! What am I thinkin’? I’m becoming a slut. Breaking the ice with Jason at the beach and now I’m perving on a kid whose just a lad. Just a lad? Bullshit! I bet he’s had more sex than yours truly recently. Now what if he’s gay? Wouldn’t that be just peachy.

Billy returned with a large beer in hand which Karl accepted gratefully. Then he sat down close to the older boy and dangled his feet in the pool. Karl took a long gulp of booze and settled back with his shoulder against the younger man.

‘(Smiling) What about yer love-life boyo; got any young sheilas chasing after ya?’

‘Nah, thing is I’m not too popular with the ladies and, to tell the truth, it don’t worry me none. (cheekily) Anyways, I’m right-handed.’

It took several nano-seconds for Karl to catch on but when he did, they both doubled over with laughter. At the same time, a voice behind,

‘(Gruff) Hey Freckles, you and pretty-boy here look like yer too comfy. What'ya reckon fellas, (laughter) what say we liven things up?’

With that someone pushed Billy and he toppled into the pool fully clothed. It took only a moment for Karl to comprehend and he tried to stand up. Too late; he suffered Billy’s fate except he clung protectively to his beer. Both lads surfaced spluttering water and yelling retribution. The antagonists laughed at the sight and drew an audience of very sozzled youngsters. Rather than turning nasty, in one’s and two’s, others jumped in fully clothed joining the other boys splashing about. Soon soggy clothes became a hindrance and the more adventurous stripped off to, be completely naked.

This persuaded some girls to follow suit and soon the entire pool erupted in splashing, name-calling, dunking, and raucous laughter involving both sexes. After a while both Karl and Billy became tired and climbed out of the pool. Karl appraised Billy’s body as the lad stood buck naked with water streaming down his body.

As Karl suspected, the lad impressed with his powerful physique. Lean and slim, with a typical swimmer build, there was nothing puny about him and certainly not in the equipment department. Even a little shrunken, his uncircumcised cock projected about four inches. Karl’s mouth began to water and sensing this, Billy asked,

‘See something you like, mister?’

This started Karl laughing heartily and, there and then, they knew they’d crossed a line. The speed and ease of their connection surprised both. It just seemed natural. Then the wicked-witch arrived on the scene. Standing at the pool-side watching the revelry, Margo spied a naked Karl laughing with Billy. Like a black-widow spider she pounced on her prey.

‘(Spiteful and drunk) Freckles, you can’t have him; he’s mine boyo. Buzz off little man!’

Before either boy could retaliate, she continued,

Here baby, (turning to Karl with glazed eyes) give momma your wet duds and I’ll have them dried in no time. Meanwhile (hick) come upstairs with me and I’ll get you something to cover up that delicious cock of yours.’

A naked Billy watched Karl’s perfect arse wobble seductively as Margo led him away to the slaughter . . . err, into the house.

One day soon he’s gonna fuck me senseless. Soon Billy-boy, soon. Just hope that the wicked witch don’t make him put his perfect cock into her smelly cunt! Oh man, I’m gonna throw up. Oh Jesus . . . Rhonda! Fuck there’s gonna be trouble. Where is Rhonda? I gotta find her before the witch gets her hand on mister perfect. Unless I do something quick there’s gonna be a blood-bath!

Quickly putting on his damp underwear, and feeling apprehensive, Billy went looking for Rhonda.

4.2 In the house . . . Saturday night

With just a towel hiding his nakedness, Karl waited awkwardly for Margo to return from the laundry. When she did, he failed to notice a strange gleam in her eyes.

‘(Husky) C’mon sexy, my brothers about your size. I’ll see what I can dig up for you. (softly) You go wait in the spare room here, and I’ll bring the clothes to you.’

Still feeling exposed Karl sat on the bed and surveyed the room. Tastefully carpeted in a soft green, the floor also contained several white shag rugs. The cream-white walls also held paintings of Australian bush scenes.

Just as well I’ve got a skinful because sober, I’d be embarrassed standing here semi-naked. (reflecting) Wow . . . Billy, Billy, Billy - he sure turns me on. There’s something about him that makes me want to cuddle and kiss. And that pretty little arse is just ripe for fucking. (Groan) Just to bury my face in his crack and lick that pure little hole, I reckon I’d be in heaven. Then . . . then, oh god . . . (moan) then, to sink my cock slowly into his hot little body, hear him gasp with pleasure, watch his eyes go opaque as lust consumes him. Then to feel his arms around my neck pulling me closer and then pleading with me to cum inside him. I just can’t help . . .

Immersed in fantasies about Billy, he didn’t hear the door open as Margo entered holding an armful of clothes. He also failed to notice he sported an impressive erection. Jumping up, his towel fell off exposing his nakedness and prodigious arousal. To his dismay Margo dropped the clothes and stood before him also, completely naked. For a moment he stood still like an animal trapped by headlights and so lost the initiative. Margo drew close and gently grasped his penis.

The sensation caused him to gasp and a low moan escaped his lips as she expertly massaged his cock. Offering no resistance, he fell back on the bed as Margo gave him a gentle push.

‘(Seductive) Hey baby, I’m impressed, you got a real hard-on thinkin’ about me and what’s to come. I won’t disappoint ya. Let me show you somethin’.’

With that she slowly placed her mouth around his swollen penis and gently began to suckle him. He groaned loudly as incredible pleasure surged through his body. Showing her experience, she masterfully pleasured him until he started to feel his climax approaching.

What, what am I doing? I can’t stand the woman but . . . oh but, I can’t help myself. The pleasure is painful. Her mouth . . . her mouth is giving so much ecstasy, I don’t know if I can hold on. I can feel . . . I can feel my climax getting closer . . .

As if by instinct, Margo released his cock and slid up Karl’s nakedness. Her engorged tits traced their way up his abdomen, then chest, then neck, until she placed the left one against his mouth. At the same time, she grabbed Karl’s cock and inserted it into her vulva; sinking down, she captured his entire length inside her. Knowing what drove men crazy, she began to masturbate his cock using only her pelvic muscles.

Oh, oh . . . rape! I think she’s raping me! I’m not doing anything, I’m being passive. That’s rape . . . ain’t it? But me body is betraying me. I’m imprisoned by pleasure. I . . . I . . . can’t move. This must be rape because I didn’t give consent . . . she didn’t ask permission . . . yes, rape, rape it is. But . . . oh my god . . . I can’t stop what’s happening . . . I’m about to cum . . . Oh shit!

‘(Loud Groan) I’m cumming, oh, oh . . .’

. . . and about the same time, Margo,

‘(Bellowing) Yeeessss! Oh my god, yeeesssss! . . .

. . . and at the same time the door crashed open to reveal Rhonda black with fury.

‘(Raging anger) Get off him you slut! You’re pathetic Margo . . . you’re a contemptible bitch - a harlot as well! I said get off him, cunt . . . now!’

Both Margo and Karl imploded as a result of Rhonda’s outcry. Still holding Karl’s cock trapped inside her, and feeling his wetness running out, she went on the attack,

‘(Ridiculing) HA, HA! You really are a pathetic creature Rhonda. I’ve just given this lad the best fuck he’s had since coming down to ‘Eliza.’ You’re so wrapped in religious piety that you can’t function as any red-blooded woman should. Here (wiping up some of Karl’s discharge from her thighs) here, do you want to taste your so-called boyfriend . . .’

‘(Enraged) YOU DISGUST ME! Look at you, all floppy and saggy. They’re not tit’s, they’re udders, just like cows have . . . and that’s what you remind me off . . . a cow in heat, needing milking! NOW GET OFF HIM!’

Still laughing Margo allowed Karl’s cock to flop out of her pussy. The smell of stale sex assaulted the room. Karl at last found voice,

‘(Meekly) Please ladies, please don’t . . .’

‘(Both together) SHUT UP KARL!’

‘(Addressing Karl direct) I don’t know how this happened Karl, but I suspect you didn’t initiate this disgusting tryst. This dirty bitch has conquered you as she has other good guys. She wears her conquests . . .’

‘(Hostile) HEY, WHO ARE YOU CALLING ‘DIRTY’ CUNT? Watch yer mouth little miss Churchie because I know some of the things you’ve got up to. In fact, I’d like to tell yer poofter father . . .’

‘(GASP) How dare you call my father a poofter . . . How dare you! That’s the most disgusting remark I’ve ever heard coming from your mouth, Madam. If I hear you say that again I’ll smash you up. Hear me? You’ve gone too far . . .’

‘(Aggressive) ENOUGH! ENOUGH! I’m not gonna lie here and listen to you both acting and sounding like fish-wives. Rhonda, I’m ashamed to say my body let me down. At no time did I want to have sex with Margo. I just don’t like you Margo – that’s the plain truth. I’m just mortified I let you go as far as you did. But I’m not gonna make excuses. Physically my body enjoyed your ministrations, but, let me make it quite clear, emotionally you disgust me. The reason you found me erect is because my thoughts had been elsewhere, and not because I lusted after you. There! Now if you’ll just let me get me clothes, I’m gonna go home. I’ve had it!’

‘I’ll walk . . .’

‘NO! I want some time alone. I’m disgusted with myself and need time to heal. Now where’s Billy?’

4.3 The Aftermath – The same night . . . Saturday night

‘Shit you look a mess Karl; what did she do to you boyo?’

Karl’s clothes were still damp, but to hide his nakedness he put on shorts and undies without any top covering. He had a dislike of wet clothes next to his skin. Billy still had his undies on and carried the rest over his shoulder.

‘Mate, I’m thoroughly ashamed of meself; I allowed that sheila to seduce me. I feel disgusted. I just needed a friendly face to talk to.’

‘What'ya mean ‘seduce’ you? Didn’t ya want to have sex with her?’

‘Here’s the thing boyo, she found me with an erection and assumed I’d been fantasizing about her. Before I knew it, she’d grabbed hold of me penis and started . . .’

‘(Forcefully) NO! Don’t go there. I don’t wanna hear about it. I definitely don’t want the gory details. Anyway, most guys would love to talk about their conquest with a sheila like Margo. Why are you ashamed?’

‘(Sounding contrite) Because I am. I didn’t like her when we first met, and the dislike grew the more I saw of her.’

‘Wow! OK, OK, (puzzled) so you didn’t like her. So, tell me hero, why did you have sex with her? Help me understand.’

Their journey took them along a darkened street and, although being just past twelve o’clock on a warm Saturday night, no other people were in sight. Both were scantily clad and naked from the waist up. Karl pondered Billy’s question and worried how to answer. After everything that happened this night, there seemed little to gain by being evasive. After all, they both admitted an attraction and truth seemed the only option.

Karl stopped under a tree and turned to face the younger man.

‘(Gruffly) Hey, let’s sit down and talk. (Awkward pause) Billy I don’t know whether what I’m gonna say is right, but I feel I must be honest with you and to hell with the consequences. (long hesitation which made Billy nervous). The reason I had an erection boyo is because I’d been thinking about you. Margo, Rhonda weren’t part of my thoughts. You were. (Billy went to interrupt) No . . . please let me finish. You can talk after I’ve gotten the whole mess of’n me chest. I need to because I’m tired of innuendos and pussy-footing around. I sat on that bed whilst Margo went to dry my clothes and I started thinking about you. I imagined your beautiful little body under me, those kissable lips, your eyes locked on mine and . . . and . . . and then I imagined my cock deep inside you joining us together. That’s the truth boyo. The whole truth. When Margo came in – naked I must add – she wrongly assumed I’d been thinking about her and, hence, my erection. Next . . . hey, what’s up? You’re crying. Oh my god I’ve upset you. God, I’m so selfish, what a cad . . .’

‘(Sniffling) No, no. Jesus Karl (Tears) I’m only crying tears of happiness. I never thought I’d have a chance with the most beautiful boy in our school - no, the world. And now you tell me you got aroused thinking . . . thinking of me. I . . . I . . . don’t know what to say, except . . . thank you for being honest. Wow!’

‘(Relieved) Geeze that feels better. Come here freckles, I’ve wanted to do this since I saw you tonight.’

Karl gently took hold of Billy’s chin and bending down kissed those proffered lips. A surge of energy, part sexual energy, engulfed him. Billy moaned and passionately used his tongue to explore Karl’s mouth. For several (years) seconds their two mouths meshed. Nature tormented by creating painfully trapped erections, both of which demanded gratification. Eventually breaking apart, Billy gasped,

‘Whatever you’se wants of me Karl, I’m yours. I need to be close by your side and be your sex partner or . . .. whatever . . . I mean it! I know I’m not your equal in sports and looks . . . whatever, but don’t ever doubt my complete loyalty (Hesitate) I’m yours boyo!’

Billy’s openness, freshness and sincerity caused Karl to tear-up. Never had he felt so close to another human being; and to think it’d happened in just a few short hours. He responded by enveloping the smaller boy in a fierce hug as he mulled over how to respond.

‘(Weep) Thanks mate. I feel real good inside; best I’ve felt for a long time. My body’s crying out for relief, but can we wait, please? I’m feeling so dirty after Margo had her way, I need to have a long, hot, and soapy shower to wash-away the smell of her. The first time we enjoy our bodies I want to be clean. I want to come to you unsullied.’

‘That’s OK. I reckon I can understand. From my part even smelling her on you would want me to throw -up. The fuck’n bitch; she likes to tell everyone how she can have any man she wants. (laughing) Ha-Ha! Man o’ man, I would’ve liked to see her face when you told her you that think’n of someone else caused yer erection. (Becoming serious) But right now, how’s about ya just cuddles me and let me enjoy just bein’ with ya. That’s all I want fer now!’

‘Can do, but let’s talk about us and how we’re gonna handle our relationship. Sadly, I’m not out yet but I will if it becomes necessary. I mean that! I’ve been think’n about doin’ it for some time. I’m only concerned for my folks; I couldn’t care less about others.’

‘(Curious) I don’t know nuthin about yer ‘rents, will they be a problem?’

‘(Thinking out loud) No, I don’t reckon so. Me dads got a decent job as Bank Manager in one of the inner suburbs. He’s good at his job and even survived the bank’s downsizing programme. In fact, he got a promotion when a lot of his cronies got canned. Still, I suppose he must’ve felt anguished. Thing is he didn’t say much; just kept it all to hisself. Then again, I’m an only son, so I ‘spose I’m treated soft. (laughing) Ha-Ha, I best not introduce me dad to the Pastor, ‘cause me old man’s an atheist. What a ding-dong that would be! Thing is, I think like me dad, I don’t believe in a god. (sudden thought) Say, hope I’m not offending you?’

‘No mate, not at all. (Cuddling closer) I don’t believe in that crap; anyway, they hate us gays, don’t they? We’re just shitty sinners in their eyes, (shudder) them and their bloody bible – makes me wanna spew it does.’

‘I’m with you on that. (hesitate) About the rest of me family, me mum’s great, she’s a pre-school, teacher and loves kids. (sadly) I found out from me aunt that she had a problem giving birth to me and couldn’t have any more kids . . . ‘

‘. . . bummer!’

‘. . . yeah. The only problem I see is that my parents won’t have grand-kids but there’s nuthin’ I can do about that, eh? Also, by commin’ out, I’ll free meself of Rhonda and Margo. They won’t be wanting to jump me bones anymore. (Groan) Man, just thinking’ about Margo gives me . . .’

‘(Chuckling) Hey, how’s about you’se says that Margo turned you gay . . .’

(Giggling) Ha-Ha! That’s brilliant, boyo. Ha-Ha! Why didn’t I think of that . . . perfect?’

Silence. Companionable silence.

Both lads sat close together engrossed in private thoughts. Becoming boyfriends happened so quick, neither had time to consider consequences. If anyone told Billy by night’s end, he’d become the boyfriend of the spunk called Karl Williams, he’d call them crazy. The same marvel dominated Karl’s contemplation.

I dunno how this happened, but it has. I liked Billy the moment I met him; not just sexually but as a person. Just hours ago, I felt great being in Jason’s arms. Now, here I am talking love to a beautiful boy called Billy. (Distasteful thought) Margo . . . yuk! Why did I allow her to make love to me? I’m weak, weak, weak! I can’t wait to get home to shower or, better still, to have a long hot bath. I reckon if’n I come out, that’ll fix the women problem. But what am I gonna do about Jason? There again, what can I do? The balls in his corner, but frankly, he’s got a hard road ahead. First his parents and then his wife. I don’t believe he has the bottle to break free. However, I do have to tell him about Billy . . . or do I?’

‘Billy, I need to tell you something . . .’

(Bad feeling) . . . Uhh, Ohh . . .

‘. . . before I met you, I’d come out to Jason Anderson; (Billy gasped and tried to cut in) the expectation. . .. No, please let me finish . . . the expectation being we would have an affair. At least, I assumed that’s what he wanted. I did . . . no, do find him attractive, that’s until I met you. As you know he’s married to a nice girl . . . who’s also pregnant. If that wasn’t enough his dad, the Pastor, is homophobic or at least that’s because his sermons sound homophobic. I feel sorry for Jason because he’s well and truly trapped in circumstances where he can’t be himself . . . ‘

‘(Stunned) Wait there, you’re talking about Jason Anderson the mechanic who works for me dad?’

‘Yes, I guess I am. I didn’t know yer dad’s his boss. Is that important?’

‘No, no. Yer right he’s a looker alright. I’m stunned to learn he’s gay because he never displayed any inclination at the shop. I’ve worked with him several times and never, never got any vibes. He’s our top grease monkey and good at his job. My Pa thinks the world of him, Karl. He never once hit on me even when knowing I’m gay. Mebe he ain’t attracted t’me . . . I mean, (giggling) how could he resist me? . . . OUCH! That hurt.’

‘You cheeky little shit! You need spanking. (Changing the subject) Let’s talk about yer Dad. I take it you told him you’re gay. How’d he take it?’

‘Hard, real hard. Me mum said she sorta suspected but me Dad had no idea. He’s a man’s man, y’know being in the car business and all. He started out as a mechanic like Jason and built the business up till now he’s acknowledged as the best service and car sales yard on the peninsula . . .’

‘Geeze, that musta been hard for you. Did he get aggressive, y’know violent?’

‘I reckon he would’ve if’n me mum wasn’t around. Refused to talk to me for weeks and avoided being around me, much as he could. One night having dinner, I thought I saw tears in his eyes; made me feel nasty and I just opted for silence and avoided him like he avoided me. This went on for a long while until I’d had it. I blew me top and started shouting at ‘im things like . . . I were born this way, didn’t have a choice, I’ll move out if’n that what he wants, and . . . well, I started to cry, heaps. Me mum started huggin’ me and then shouted at me Dad for being such a twit. Broke the ice, it did. We all started bawling and huggin’ and telling we loved each other and well . . . the crisis passed. We’re not as close as we were before but I think he’s accepted that I don’t have a choice. I did notice he moved closer to Jason, probably wanting him to be the son he couldn’t have. They’re still close. I don’t know what would happen if’n he learns Jason’s gay, I really don’t.’

‘It’s sad ain’t it. That we gays must hide ourselves so much that coming out causes so much pain to those around us. It’s people like Pastor Anderson and his bloody bible that cause the pain. (Angry) If only they’d leave well alone.’

As Karl talked Billy thought about Karl and Jason.

I shouldn’t feel jealous, but I do. Jason’s a spunk in the looks department, and in any mirror test I’d lose hands down. But Karl’s right about Jason. He don’t seem to have enough character strength the overturn his life. Too many obligations; to father, to the church, to mother, to his wife and then to the coming baby. And he knows me dad dotes on him; in fact, I reckon me old man would turn his back and make Jason’s life a hell. Nah, I don’t see him comin’ out.

‘(apprehensive) Karl?

‘Yep?’

‘About what you said before, about sliding yer cock deep inside me?’

(Curious) Yeah, what’s up?’

‘Just that anytime you want, I’ll be available. I want to feel you deep inside me, and I want to feel yer hot juices spurting inter me. I . . . I . . .(pause) I’m feelin’ stupid and I knows that it’s too early but . . . but . . . I reckon love’s you Karl, and anytime yer wants, I’ll be there.’

‘(Growling) Oh baby, yer driving me crazy. If’n I didn’t have the stink of Margo on me, I’d take you here and now. I love you too Billy, but I want our first time to be special, a mixture of love and physical need. Trust me baby! Now, it’s getting’ late and a lot cooler so we best get home to start a new day – a new life.

<<<>>>

Rhonda dutifully sat with her mother, Jason, and Kathy in the family pew. Instinctively she knew Karl wouldn’t come to church this morning and, in a way, she couldn’t blame him. Last night’s awful events still resonated, and she could well understand how Karl felt ashamed. As her father droned on, her mind went on a different tangent.

God bless Billy for warning me about Margo. I knew instinctively she’d ambushed Karl and that he wouldn’t stand a chance against the evil witch. At the time I didn’t notice Billy’s unusual concern and, on reflection, why did he care what happened to Karl? (Change of thought) Anyway, where would I find Karl? Ha-Ha! I just followed the sounds of lust coming from a room down the hall and stormed in. Holy shit! When I saw the look on Karl’s face, his mortification, I could’ve quite easily killed Margo. And the smell! Phew! But the look on Margo’s face told the story; she looked like the cat who’d swallowed a jug of cream. God, I hate her! (Sorry Pa) So how am I gonna deal with Karl? He’s such a good soul, he’d be ashamed. Then again, we aren’t in a relationship, so I really don’t have any claim on him, do I? (on the verge of tears) Still I can’t forget the pain in my heart seeing him there naked and smelling of Margo. Shit that hurt. Still his statement to Margo about getting an erection thinking of someone else made me want to kiss him. Now that I know he’s sexually attracted to me the pain’s somewhat bearable.

Outside the Church, as the parishioners coalesced into small groups, Jason drew Rhonda aside.

‘Where’s Karl, wasn’t he with you last night?’

‘Last night’s party became ugly and Karl got caught up in the mess. I can well understand why he wouldn’t show this morning because Margo ambushed and probably raped him.’

‘WHAT! (several heads turned at Jason’s outburst) WHAT! Please explain!’

‘Not here, I don’t want anyone else knowing about last night. When we get home, I’ll fill you in. Yer boss’s son Billy were there, and I’ll be forever grateful to him. If he hadn’t told me about Margo it could’ve been worse. Wait till we get home.’

‘No, better still, how about you drive us into the village so we can have a cup of coffee.’

<<<>>>

A stunned Jason sat holding his half empty coffee mug in numbed hands. Stunned on the inside that is; outwardly he appeared unaffected by Rhonda’s story.

‘Well, how do you feel sister dear? Surely this will diminish your feelings for the boy; after all, in a way, he’s betrayed you, hasn’t he?’

‘You don’t know Margo, brother dear. That witch can bedazzle any man who comes near her. Of course, I forgave him when he told her his erection came about by thinking of someone else. Just knowing he fantasized about me sexually gave me hope . . .

Well it just wasn’t about you sister. Since our conversation at the beach, I’ve had continual carnal thoughts about what I want to do with him; it’s obvious he thought the same. In fact, he already had an erection before I left. But I can’t say anything to Rhonda, can I? I need time away and alone by myself to chart a path for both of us. In the meantime, I need to be alone with him. Just thinking about his fantastic body is driving me crazy. Kathy has never . . .

. . . but I just won’t throw myself at him like Margo. He’d think me a slut too. No, I’ll see him at school tomorrow and tell him there isn’t any blame on his part. I’m gonna have fun letting it be known that Margo’s victim Karl, was thinking about someone else all the time she raped him. Ha-Ha! This is gonna be fun.’

‘You women, you do love your little revenges, don’t you? I happen to know all about Margo; she has a bad reputation around the Peninsula. But watch out, she’s dangerous when cornered.’

‘I can handle her!’

Hope you don't mind the straight sex scene.
Copyright © 2020 grahamsealby; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There's many a gay man been caught in a similar situation as Karl was in, there's no doubt that everyone of them has felt the same revulsion and guilt, again well written.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Actually I've been through a very similar situation myself many many years ago!  Not proud of it - but it was RAPE!!!  It simply is something one does not forget!!  I'm enjoying the story Graham - thank you!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Sorry to hear about that. Guys don't talk about the subject as it carries an emotional traumatic memory. It unfortunately happens to too many. Thanks for commenting. I love hearing from people even if they dislike something. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Sometimes I get frustrated having to post each chapter separately. The book is completely finished but I can't publish it all at once. I thank you for your patience.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Actually I am definitely not enchanted with Karl. First he hit on Jason suggests he wants to be with him, but decided that any serious conversation stays in the future, when Jason tries to talk to him (which Jason probably needs even more than physical interactions). Then he stringing Margo (even if he dislikes her) by not put her in her place, allowing the welcome kiss, the drink, and the talk behind Rhonda's back. After that, from his interactions before and after, while drunk he was not that drunk that he couldn't stop and sex scene. Finally, in the same day he immediately acts on his attraction and and starts throwing love and desire words to Billy, which he had just met, including being as forward as saying he wants to be deep inside him. Plus, for someone that is not out, he outs Jason and talking behind his back to Billy... Someone teach Karl what relationships, and empathy, means, please.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Good point and thanks for responding. All characters have flaws which makes them more human. It's good to hate a character as well as love someone. I try to make my characters grow and change by story end.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..