Jump to content
    grahamsealby
  • Author
  • 2,091 Words
  • 1,474 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Wink - 17. Chapter 17

The final chapter when all the threads come together.

17.1 Jason and Mother

‘…oh, I don’t think that’ll do any good son. When he read the newspaper interview he exploded. He’s accused you of splitting up the family, damaging the congregation, undermining his authority, and making me unhappy. I’ve tried to reason with him, but he’s so, so stubborn. I told him if he did anything to hurt you, and that includes your partners, I’d leave him. You’re my son and I love you more than I love your father. So you see . . .’

‘Mum I didn’t set out to cause him problems, he’s caused them himself. I tried, dear god I tried. I didn’t want to be gay, but coming into my teens, I knew I was. I did everything I could to bury my real self and make him proud of me. Unfortunately, it couldn’t last. Let me put it this way. Do you believe if you’re born straight you could force yourself to be homosexual? Not just academically but the whole nine yards, love, sex and relationships’

‘No, of course not. I can’t imagine the terrible strain you’ve been under. Whilst you were away, I read a lot about gay people and the trauma we’ve imposed on them. I actually feel ashamed of being a member of a society that shuns people like yourself. I found an organization called Parents of Gay Children, and have already liaised with the principals. My first meeting is in Melbourne next Monday night and I’m looking forward to it.’

‘Hey that’s great; at least you’ll know other parents who’ve had to deal with one of their children coming out. I’ve something else to tell you. I don’t know how to do this but . . . but, I’ve met someone who makes me very happy. Our relationship stumbled at first . . .’

‘Jason, I know. Rhonda has told me about you and Karl Williams. He had lunch with us just after his dad transferred from then country. (laughing) As I recall you weren’t very cosy with each other that day. I’m amused to learn he’s going to be your partner. I thought him to be a very well-mannered and sensible boy and he’s welcome in my company any time. Please don’t bring Karl home to meet your father as it would be unpleasant.’

‘No, I won’t be doing that; only if you’re here by yourself. By the way, how’s the church going? Has there been any fallout from my press interview?’

‘The brain-dead became a bit vocal and sympathized with your dad. They know there’s family trouble because I’m the only one sitting in the family pew. I think that affects him more than anything else, but he never lets on. If you want to go to church and bring Karl, best you sit with Rhonda in the general congregation.’

‘I reckon we’re both a little negative when it comes to religion, so I can’t see that happening. Well, not in the foreseeable future.’

17.2 Morningstar Estate

The Mornington Peninsula is one of Australia’s popular wine making areas and produces fine quality red and white dinner wines. Scattered throughout the area are vineyards that offer fine cuisine in peaceful rural settings. The food is up to world standard and can be pricy. Some vineyards go further and offer over-night and weekend accommodation so that patrons can enjoy the wines but not risk the booze-bus. Other benefits include a pool, spa baths, walking tracks.

The Morningstar Estate, just near the village of Mornington, offers such facilities as well as stunning views over Port Phillip Bay.

Karl tentatively approached the Reception Area on a Saturday about lunch-time. Finally he and Jason were to properly consummate their relationship and for days now he’d been lusting about the encounter. A weekend of sex, good food, relaxing, more sex, swimming, more and more sex. It was to be like a honeymoon.

‘Good morning young sir; how may I help you?’

‘Ummm . . . err, (looking at his name tag) Simon, I’m here to see Mr. Jason Andersen. (Hurriedly) I’m expected; my name is Karl Williams.’

The Receptionist looked Karl over and liked the view. Karl wore Jeans and a spunky white Tee-Shirt that stretched alluringly over his muscled chest.

Now isn’t this cute. When Mr. Andersen checked in my gaydar went ballistic. What a spunk! Checking in alone is a little unusual but I assumed a young lady would soon turn up. Now along comes this gorgeous spunk and I’m drooling. I wonder what the situation is; is he a casual fling or something deeper? I wonder if’n they would like a third . . .

‘(Grinning) Of course Mr. Williams. Just go up to room 204. Take the lift and turn right. I hope (winking) you enjoy your stay.’

Following instructions Karl found room 204 and, a little shaky, knocked. Silently Jason opened the door and ushered Karl inside. For several moments the two lads just looked at each other. Then came a flurry of passionate kissing and discarding of clothes until they were both naked.

There was too much repressed sexual energy for any foreplay. They needed relief; they needed intimacy and they needed to express their love for each other. Remembering Karl’s comment about preparing himself, Jason decided to take charge. He gently pushed until Karl’s beautiful body lay naked on the bed, his eyes clouded over in lust. Admiring his tanned muscled body, Jason’s desire became unbearable. The sight of a naked Jason caused Karl to pull his legs back almost to his ears, offering himself. Gently Jason teased the exposed hole and watched as Karl gasped with pleasure. Increasing the torment, he slipped one finger inside and twisted it gently around. This made Karl squirm and plead for more with his eyes.

Now Jason inserted two fingers and to his surprise Karl grabbed his hand and stabbed himself. Jason’s own cock dripped copiously, so he used a little lubricant to make a three-finger penetration easier.

Now; it had to be now. Neither partner could wait any longer. Karl grabbed Jason’s shaft and positioned the head to his satisfaction. A slight push and the engorged pole slipped effortlessly into Karl who, unhesitatingly, impaled himself on the full length. Jason paused and locked eyes with his lover. If there was any discomfort it didn’t show. A nod from the lad encouraged Jason to start pumping his tool slowly in and out, until Karl cried out,

‘Harder, please harder . . .’

Finally locked together, they used each other’s bodies to satisfy their lust. To Karl’s amazement the continual friction on his prostrate began to stimulate his orgasm. With Jason on top laying across his body and kissing him, Karl couldn’t touch his penis, but then that wonderful feeling began to spread from his toes throughout his whole body. Higher and higher, with painless intensity, he soared towards his climax and screamed into his release.

His erection spewed discharge between their bodies so that Jason’s last thrusts were slippery and squelchy. In a daze Karl felt his lover erupt inside him.

Minutes passed and no one moved. No one wanted to break the magic spell of their first physical encounter. Perhaps Karl, being least secure, wanted the moment to last forever. Their kissing toned down from aggressive to gentle sharing. The atmosphere reeked of spent juices, male sweat and scented bedsheets.

When two persons completely bond, words have no meaning. Both men silently acknowledged their mutual commitment to each other. But after several moments,

‘You never said how you went with your boss. Do you still have a job?’

‘So it appears. I rang the boss and expected to be fired. Instead he simply said something about being surprised but then went on to say whoever I fucked wasn't gonna impact on my work skills. He did warn me about seducing his son. I cleared that up quickly. Sorry, but I told him about you and I.’

‘As well you should. But hey, that’s great news. So what’s your next move?’

‘Well to get somewhere to live for sure. I can’t stay at Eric’s . . .’

‘No, you can’t stay at Eric’s! . . . OUCH!’

‘That’s for being suspicious, and not trusting. Now I know I still have my job I can start looking for accommodation. Well, . . . we can start looking for accommodation. Are you gonna join me?’

‘Absolutely, but I’ll have to discuss it with my folks first. They might feel I’m too young to leave home. What d’you think?’

‘I think it’s a discussion that the four of us should have. I’ll respect any stipulation your parents make. After all, I’m with you for the long haul, and if your ‘rents feel you should spend another year at home, that’s fine with me. OK?’

‘Oh man, I love you so.’

EPILOGUE

‘ . . . and I can only thank you, from my Christian heart, for all the support you dear people have given me. You . . . (choke) . . . you’re all aware of the tragedy that’s befallen my family. My son . . . my only son, has been bewitched by these devil-worshippers and fallen under their evil spell. He voluntarily went to a good Christian facility that cures . . . yes cures . . . the evil of homosexuality. I know my son, . . . you all know Jason . . . he’s everything a father should be proud of . . .(choke) . . . but the devil intervened and denied my son the salvation and cure he so ardently desired.’

A low sympathetic murmuring of support came from the congregation. Sitting at the very back, Rhonda, Karl and Jason glanced at each other. Jason looked enraged by his father’s attempt to make him a victim.

He won’t let go, will he. He just refuses to acknowledge me as I am. What’s wrong with the man? His self-righteous garbage is getting to me. It’s all so, so very fucking wrong. Look at my mother sitting all alone in the family pew. If I get anymore distasteful looks from some of my dad’s cronies I’m gonna punch someone out. What the bloody hell am I doing here? If it hadn’t been for Karl and Rhonda insisting I come . . .

Although attendances were down slightly, the faithfull still packed the church. In fact the notoriety caused by Jason’s interview had parishioners wanting to see how their Pastor would respond. And so he droned on,

‘(Thundering) All I can ask is for your prayers . . . for my bonny son Jason . . . for our family . . . and for all those poor souls who right now are in the thrall of the Devil’s evil persuasion. Let us pray. (Bowing his head) Dear Jesus help . . . . ‘

‘ENOUGH! STOP THIS FARCE! . . . . RAPIST! . . You raped me Anderson . . . You . . .

For a moment the congregation sat immobile and confused. From the centre of the population, a man stood pointing an accusing finger at the Pastor who appeared disorientated with the interruption.

. . . You and your cronies took turns raping me. Yes, I’m gay just like you Andersen. You’re a hypocrite! Hiding your true self behind a clerical collar. (Turning to the congregation) I have proof; listen to this . . .

With that he produced a small device and held it high. The Pastors voice could be heard throughout the church.

‘. . . I’m so sorry Gary. So very, very sorry. I know that can’t absolve my crime, but I just want to say it.’

All eyes turned towards the Pastor who stood white-faced, frozen and blinking rapidly. Inarticulate sounds came from his mouth but soon resolved as ‘sorry, sorry, sorry’ over and over and over. He seemed in a trance, perhaps comatose. Those closest sensed something serious had occurred but no one knew what to do. Then came action.

Chaos reigned. A snapshot would show Gloria Anderson exiting her pew, several men joining her striding towards the pulpit, a shocked Jason and Rhonda rushing out of their pew and staring at their father, and above everything, Pastor Peter Anderson mumbling incoherently with blinking unfocused eyes, staring towards the ceiling.

Or was he imploring his god to come save him? No one took any notice of Gary Sommers as he quietly left the church.

THE END

Well, that's it folks.I hope you've enjoyed reading. At long last I can change my story's status to complete. Any comments, critiques or advice would be welcome.
Copyright © 2020 grahamsealby; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

And so, everybody got, what they deserved. Except Kathy, maybe, but anyway she got a chance to  take her homophobic self and get on with her life. and find herself a straight husband.  And what an awesome finale! A perfect ending to a mindblowing story. I like it so very much, when a story makes you feel something, and this one certainly did on so many levels. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Edited by Leo C
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

It’s a perfect ending or as perfect an ending for everyone as there could be given the situation, though if I had to nitpick is there not any other church in the area? I just can’t understand Karl & Rhonda insisting Jason attend that church surely knowing how miserable it would be for him. Doesn’t take a genius to know his hypocrical father would be going on a homophobic rant nor does it leave much to the imagination that brainless church members would not be pleased with Jason attending. Just seems like a bad idea to have gone...but he was lucky as he got to be there for his father’s breakdown as he’s likely going to need a psych ward after that shocking revelation.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

What can I say, the whole story has been a great read and I love the ending. :thankyou:

Edited by Mancunian
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Thank you . . . that makes me feel good. It's been great hearing from you and I appreciate the time you've taken to correspond. Stay safe and happy.

Link to comment
6 hours ago, NimirRaj said:

It’s a perfect ending or as perfect an ending for everyone as there could be given the situation, though if I had to nitpick is there not any other church in the area? I just can’t understand Karl & Rhonda insisting Jason attend that church surely knowing how miserable it would be for him. Doesn’t take a genius to know his hypocrical father would be going on a homophobic rant nor does it leave much to the imagination that brainless church members would not be pleased with Jason attending. Just seems like a bad idea to have gone...but he was lucky as he got to be there for his father’s breakdown as he’s likely going to need a psych ward after that shocking revelation.

 

Link to comment

I just needed Jason and friends to be in church to watch his fathers humiliation. It's just the way I wanted all the threads come together. Thanks for commenting, I really enjoy hearing from people. . 

Link to comment
12 hours ago, Leo C said:

And so, everybody got, what they deserved. Except Kathy, maybe, but anyway she got a chance to  take her homophobic self and get on with her life. and find herself a straight husband.  And what an awesome finale! A perfect ending to a mindblowing story. I like it so very much, when a story makes you feel something, and this one certainly did on so many levels. Thank you for sharing it with us!

 

Link to comment

Thank you for your kind comments. I enjoyed writing the story and , even more, hearing from people. Yes, after the initial pain goes away Kathy will find someone else and be happy. Isn't it sad that people like Jason, with his family background, have to lie about themselves. The hetro world has to understand that being gay is normal. They need to be educated or should I say that homophobia, particularly in religion, will not be tolerated. Thanks again . . . stay safe and be happy. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..