Jump to content
    Grumpy Bear
  • Author
  • 3,550 Words
  • 2,791 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Please note that this story contains scenes of non-consensual gay sex and occasional violence.  Reader discretion is advised.

Trophy Cub - 18. Beary Christmas

It took nearly three weeks for the new turbine gearboxes to be delivered to the post office, and then three more days for Thomas to get them all installed at the top of each of the towers. Once the task was complete, the blades began spinning swiftly in the December winds, and the battery bank was filled to capacity.

“Lucky you,” Thomas said, jokingly with Gunnar, “You get to go into the city and go shopping just one week before Christmas! Have fun with that.”

“Yeah, I know,” Gunnar groaned. “Plus, there’s no way I’ll be able to fit enough stuff to last till spring in the Jeep, especially if Mike is going to be a growing cub soon. I used my phone a couple times to set up some appointments in the city. When I go to Duluth tomorrow, I have to buy a cargo trailer and have a shop install a hitch on the back of the Jeep. There’s probably no way I can get all that done first and then still have time to get all the shopping done, so it looks like it will be an overnight trip for me. Do you think you can handle cub-sitting for two days and a night?”

“No problem, big bear,” Thomas replied. “I’ve handled watching over a cub or two in my day.”

“Look, Thomas,” Gunnar said, leaning in a little closer, “I’ve been educating him on werebear culture for nearly two months now. He knows that we’re all very comfortable with sex among friends, and that it’s how we bears build strong friendships and strong bonds. He knows that you and I sneak off in our bear forms out to the woods now and again for some frisky bear-sex time, and he understands that’s just how werebears are. You don’t have to push him into anything, but if he happens to bring it up while I’m gone, let him know that it’s more than okay with me for the two of you to have some playtime together.”

“Thanks, Gunnar,” Thomas said, “I don’t want to be a third-wheel around here, so I appreciate that you’re allowing me to be a part of his werebear cultural introduction.”

“Well, it needs to happen sooner or later,” Gunnar replied. “You know as soon as I bite him and he starts the process, he’s going to be horny as hell 24-7 for the following four months until his first change. It happened to me, it happened to you, it always happens to every growing cub. We can burn off some of his extra energy having him chop wood and teaching him how to fight and wrestle like a bear, but no matter what we do, he’s going to be an adorable little sex-fiend for four long months. I like nonstop sex as much as the next bear, but every so often I’m going to need to tap out and let you keep him satisfied for a bit while I recharge.”

“You got it, big bear,” Thomas laughed. “As soon as he’s ready to get started on the change, we’ll do everything we can to keep him entertained while we’re snowbound inside a little cabin all winter!”

“Oh, Odin,” Gunnar muttered, “What have we gotten ourselves into?”

****

Gunnar left early the next morning with a wave and headed out on his shopping excursion to the city. Thomas and Mike busied themselves with chores all day. Mike took the time to clean and straighten up the two unused bedrooms, scrub the bathtub, and thoroughly sweep and mop the living room floor. Thomas used some of the new diagnostic tools that he’d had delivered along with the turbine parts and ran a full set of tests on the electrical systems, and then spent the afternoon chopping firewood.

Mike did the cooking for a change and prepared a nice baked ziti dish with meat sauce and cheese, and a tomato, onion, cucumber salad in an apple cider vinegar dressing on the side.

After dinner, Thomas added enough logs to the stove to keep the cabin warm till morning and settled onto the couch under a blanket. Mike sat at the opposite end of the couch looking uncomfortable and awkward.

“Mike,” Thomas said, “Would you care for a cuddle under the blanket with me? It’s really a lot better with two, you know.”

“Okay,” Mike replied, smiling, glad that Thomas had made the first move to invite him over.

Thomas lifted the blanket and Mike sat between Thomas’s legs and leaned back against his chest.

They sat and talked for a couple of hours, about Thomas’s past and Mike’s relatively short life. All the while, Thomas rubbed Mike’s shoulders in a comforting way, and occasionally stroked his hair. When the hour grew late, Mike half-turned to look at Thomas directly.

“Do you think it would be okay if I slept in your bed tonight?” Mike asked timidly.

“I think that would be wonderful, Mike,” Thomas replied. “Do you just need to cuddle and sleep, or would you like to make love with me?”

Mike blushed, and looked down at the floor, “I’d like to make love with you Thomas, but I don’t know if that’s fair to Papa Gunnar. I know that werebears like to have fun with each other, but I’m not really a werebear or even technically a cub yet. Would that be cheating on my Papa if I slept with you?”

“Your Papa had a feeling this might come up, and he told me that if you wanted it, we have his permission to go ahead. Is that okay with you, Mike?”

“Yes,” Mike said. “This is different than when I was owned by the Alpha of the wolf pack, but he wanted the rest of the pack to use me too. This is more like getting to know a really good friend a lot better.”

They got up from the couch and went together up the stairs to Thomas’s room. Thomas had the other king bed and so there was plenty of room for the two of them as they laid down together.

Thomas leaned in and began with a kiss. Mike responded warmly and placed his hand on the back of Thomas’s head as their tongues intertwined. Thomas rubbed his hand underneath Mike’s shirt and tweaked his nipples, as Mike’s hand slid under the waistband of Thomas’s briefs and grasped his hot erection. He was not as thick or as long as Gunnar but compared to average human size it was still enormous.

“Shit,” Thomas whispered, suddenly, “I don’t have any lube.”

“I gotcha covered,” Mike replied, and quickly ran into the room that he and Gunnar shared to fetch the bottle from their nightstand.

When he returned, Thomas was laying on his back, nude, with his impressive erection standing straight up at attention. Mike undressed as well, and then climbed up on the bed, opening the bottle of lube and pouring some into his palm. He coated Thomas’s thick cock, and then swung his leg over to straddle him. Mike held Thomas’s rod in his slick hand and guided it to his entrance, slowly sinking down the entire length until his ass was seated against Thomas’s thighs.

“Oh, Mike,” Thomas moaned, “You’re so warm and tight.”

“And you’re so big,” Mike said in return, beginning to raise and lower himself on the thick pole slowly.

Mike rode Tomas’s cock, alternately bouncing like a madman, and then slowing down to rub Thomas’s chest hair and nipples. Soon, Thomas grabbed Mike by the hips and began thrusting upward into him with force, hitting Mike’s prostate with each thrust and bringing them each close.

Thomas let out a low growl that increased in volume and then thrust upward one final time, releasing his load into Mike’s warm tunnel. Mike grabbed his own cock and shot a volley of his own semen that arced over Thomas’s head and splattered against the headboard.

Spent and fulfilled, Mike collapsed onto Thomas’s chest, kissing him deeply and sliding off his softening pole. They lay side by side in the bed, catching their breath and allowing their racing hearts to slow to a normal pace.

Mike glanced at the headboard and ran to get a towel to clean up the mess he’d made of Thomas’s bed.

Thomas was laying on his side when he jumped back into bed, and Mike spooned against him, snuggling his back against Thomas’s hairy chest and belly, pressing his ass against Thomas’s warm, soft cock, and grabbing his arm to wrap over himself like a blanket.

“In werebear culture,” Thomas whispered into Mike’s ear, “What we just did means, ‘You and I are going to be very good friends.’”

“Good,” Mike replied, “Let’s remind each other what good friends we are every chance we get.”

****

Gunnar arrived home the next evening, pulling a new twelve-foot red cargo trailer behind the Jeep. They spent the next hour unloading everything, and then another hour putting everything away in the pantry, freezer and refrigerator. There were several packages stowed in the back of the Jeep that Gunnar wouldn’t allow the other two to see, and a large bag overflowing with boxes of Christmas ornaments, lights, and a tree stand.

The three hiked out into their woods with the axe and found the perfect little pine tree to be the centerpiece of their living room for the next few days. Gunnar felled it with one swing of the axe and then Thomas lifted it onto his broad shoulder to carry it home. They stayed up late, eating dinner and having a tree trimming party along with some of the snacks and goodies that Gunnar had brought home. Thomas was pleased that Gunnar had remembered to get several cases of beer, and as they enjoyed their holiday party, Thomas was silently doing the math to determine how many beers he and Gunnar could each have per day and make it last till spring. Not as many as he would have liked, but it was better than nothing.

With the supplies laid in and the electricity in full working order, the next few days were a frenzy as the bears and Mike worked to get as much wood chopped and stacked next to the cabin as possible before the first snow fell. They had a system worked out. All three would hike into the woods searching for fallen trees. When they found one, they would use the chainsaw to cut it into manageable pieces and then the bears would haul the big logs back to the cabin. From there, Mike would work with the chainsaw to cut the logs into smaller sections and then carry those over to the bears who were wielding the axes to split the logs into firewood sized pieces. With the three of them working this way from dawn to dusk, they were able to get a full cord of wood stacked next to the cabin, which was enough of a start to get them part of the way through the winter.

The next morning, Mike groaned and stretched his aching muscles, and as he got out of bed, he realized that it was Christmas eve. He trudged down the stairs preparing for another day as a lumberjack but found both Gunnar and Thomas sitting in their underwear and socks in front of the wood stove, sipping coffee.

“No woodcutting today?” Mike asked, with a touch of hope in his voice.

“Nope,” Gunnar replied. “Take a look outside.”

Mike ran over to the window and stared with a big goofy grin like a kid who just found out that school was cancelled.

Snow.

It was a regular blizzard outside, and the snow was falling so hard Mike couldn’t even see the trees at the edge of their clearing or the windmills which must be spinning away like mad in the ferocious wind.

Mike poured himself a cup of coffee, and sat down next to his Papa, snuggling up against him.

“It’s a Christmas miracle!” Mike said, and all three burst out laughing.

“Well… it’s a day off for bears, anyway,” Gunnar said with a sneaky grin, “Cubs are in charge of keeping the solar panels cleared of snow. Better bundle up. You may want to tie a rope to your waist and secure it to the front porch so that you can find your way back.”

****

The next morning, Mike woke at sunrise to find Gunnar’s side of the bed empty, and a wonderful smell floating up the stairs. As Mike followed his nose to the top of the stairs, Thomas poked his head out of his bedroom as well.

“What is that smell?” Thomas asked blinking the sleep out of his eyes.

“I have no idea, but I think Papa must be cooking up a Christmas surprise. You know how he likes breakfast.”

They trudged down the stairs together and found Gunnar in the kitchen. There was a huge platter of sausages already cooked, and Gunnar was carefully pouring a thin batter into a skillet, letting it cook for a minute and then flipping it over for another minute. When it was done, he added it to a towering stack on another platter.

“Crepes for Christmas breakfast?” Thomas asked.

“Not crepes! Pannekaker,” Gunnar replied, “Norwegian-style pancakes. A Christmas tradition. Top them with lingonberry preserves and fresh whipped cream,” he continued, pointing to the bowls of toppings.

“There’s coffee made. Grab a plate and start eating. I’ve got enough batter made to make about a hundred of these, and I still have a couple dozen more to go. They’re light and thin, so you’ll be surprised how many of them you can eat in one sitting.”

“Well, I’ll probably be surprised how many you can eat in one sitting, Papa.” Mike joked,
“I’ll start with three.”

Gunnar scoffed and continued pouring and flipping, adding to the huge stack of already cooked pannekaker.

They ate and ate. Mike did surprise himself by eating eight pannekaker with lingonberries and whipped cream, five sausages, and two cups of coffee. Thomas did much better; he polished off thirty-seven pannekaker, fifteen sausages, and four cups of coffee. Gunnar though was the undefeated breakfast-eating champion. He had fifty-five pannekaker, twenty-three sausages, an entire pot of coffee, and was licking the lingonberry bowl when all of the preserves were gone and breakfast was over.

“Now for the next part of Christmas morning,” Gunnar said. “Go look under the tree you two.”

“That’s not fair, big bear,” Thomas said. “Neither of us got to go shopping for you or each other.”

“Your gifts to each other,” Gunnar replied, “I believe you exchanged last week when I was gone overnight,” he said with a sly grin, making both Thomas and Mike blush.

“Thomas, your gift to me is being here by my side during this adventure. You know as well as I do that I never would have been able to rescue Mike from the wolves or get this cabin working properly without you. This gift is my way of thanking you for that.”

Gunnar picked up a wrapped package under the tree and handed it to Thomas.

“Here old friend, Merry Christmas, and thank you from the bottom of my heart.”

Thomas tore the wrapping and opened the box. His eyes welled up with tears.

“I know you don’t like to go on that much about the Native American side of your ancestry,” Gunnar said, “But I thought this is a way that you could honor the great-grandfathers who passed on their kindred bear genes to your lineage.”

Thomas held up a handmade sterling silver cuff bracelet, the band engraved with two bear figures in the Native American style facing each other.

“There was a reservation just outside of Duluth that I had a chance to visit in the evening after the Jeep was done in the shop on the first day,” Gunnar explained. “One of the tribe’s elders recognized that I was a ‘bear spirit’ right away. I told him about you and that I owed you a great debt of gratitude, and he insisted that I take this to give to you as a gift from both me and from their tribe.”

Thomas wept, and grabbed Gunnar into a big hug.

“Thank you, old bear. I’ll wear and treasure this always.”

“Now for Mike,” Gunnar said after Thomas broke their embrace. “I’m afraid that your gifts, while they are many, are a bit more practical than sentimental.”

Mike began opening packages and found many, many sets of new winter clothing, none of them in his size. There were big clothes, bigger clothes, and huge clothes, along with several pairs of boots in increasing sizes to match.

“Well… thank you Papa, but were you not sure what my size was when you went shopping?”

“No cub, I’m not sure what size you are going to be when you eventually stop growing. Once you are ready for me to start the change, you will be getting progressively bigger and bigger for the following four months until you complete your first shift into a bear. The size that you are when you shift back into your human form for the first time will be your new permanent size. If we’re going to be snowbound, hiding in this cabin during the winter when that growth takes place, I wanted to make sure that you had something that would fit you to wear for each step of the journey.”

“Thank you, Papa,” Mike said, hugging Gunnar tightly. “It’s time for me to give you my present now… I’m ready. It’s time for you to breed me and turn me into a werebear.”

Gunnar looked down at Mike with an excited smile and a sparkle in his eye. “It’s time? You’re ready? You’re sure?”

“I’m sure,” Mike confirmed. “I’ve made you wait long enough, and I’ve been planning since we arrived here at the cabin to make this my Christmas present to you.

“When do you want to ‘unwrap’ it?” Mike asked.

Gunnar whooped loudly and picked Mike up in his arms.

“Now! I want my present now!” he exclaimed and ran up the stairs carrying Mike to the bedroom.

“Congratulations, old bear,” Thomas said quietly with a lopsided grin, and sat down on the couch to have a little Christmas hibernation nap while his friend was busy becoming a Papa for the first time.

Mike and Gunnar had made love many times before now, but Gunnar was visibly nervous as he laid Mike down on the bed and began to undress. Mike pulled his own shirt and shorts off and laid on the bed waiting for his Papa to take him and change him forever.

Gunner took the bottle of lube and squeezed some just above Mike’s anus, working it in with his fingers. He then slicked up his cock, rigid as iron, and put Mike’s legs against his shoulders, lining himself up with Mike’s hole.

He pressed himself inside quickly, in one swift movement, eliciting a gasp and a groan from Mike, who grabbed Gunnar by the shoulders and dug in with his fingernails.

“Yes, Papa. Breed me and change me. I’m your cub now.”

Gunnar began a swift rhythm, full of determination. His heavy balls slapped against Mike’s ass with each thrust and they both grunted with pleasure each time Gunnar’s cock bottomed out. Mike let go of Gunnar’s furry shoulder with one hand and began to touch himself, stroking his cock in time with each of Gunnar’s thrusts.

After a few minutes of frenzied fucking, Gunnar pulled out and flipped Mike over onto his hands and knees, quickly remounting him in the classic bear position. Gunnar’s hips pounded against Mike’s ass harder and harder, and Mike kept up with each thrust, still stroking his own stiff rod.

Suddenly, Gunnar began to growl and partially shift. His cock expanded and enlarged, pressing hard against Mike’s prostate and causing him to ejaculate onto the bed below. Gunnar’s fur began to sprout, and his face pushed out into a bear’s muzzle full of teeth.

Gunnar roared as he came in Mike’s ass and then he dipped his head down, biting into Mike’s shoulder with enough force to break the skin and draw blood. Mike felt an instant of pain, and then a tingling wave of ecstasy as the saliva from the bite and the semen began moving through his body, changing his genetic code and releasing the dormant werebear genes.

Gunnar quickly shifted back to his human form following his climax and began licking at the blood and bite wounds on Mike’s shoulder. He sat back on the bed, extracting himself from Mike’s ass and pulled him over to sit in his lap, using his hand to wipe the sweat away from Mike’s forehead. Mike was in a euphoric daze, and as Gunnar watched, the holes in Mike’s shoulder from his bite wound closed up and disappeared, indicating that the turning was successful and complete.

“Did I do good, Papa?” Mike asked, starting to come out of his post-coital bliss.

“You did just fine, Cub,” Gunnar replied. “Welcome to the rest of your life as a part of the noble werebear clan.”

Copyright © 2021 Grumpy Bear; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 40
p style="text-align:center;"> Grumpy Bear's Werebear Tales
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awesome chapter, finally Mike is a bear and a big up yours to Kane and his heathens now to settle down for 4 months of changes and no doubt some pain , and merry Christmas to them

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Good lord. I can’t even imagine how much food Gunnar had to buy. 
 

Hey, did Gunnar check on the She-Wolves? Send some $$$ to help them start their lives again? 

  • Like 2
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Susie insisted that Gunnar & crew go dark and off-grid for the winter so that Kane couldn't find him, or try to extract information from anybody else.  The She-Wolves are under the protection of Alpha Apollo and the Chicago pack, so they'll be doing OK.  We haven't hear the last of the She-Wolves just yet!

The she-wolves need to meet the baby cub

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, centexhairysub said:

What a wonderful Christmas gift to them both...  So glad that there will be no jealousy between these three.

They can't afford any if they have to help a Cub who's horny 24/7.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

The native American bracelet contained silver, Am I to assume that werebears do not react to silver the way a lycan would?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
28 minutes ago, Will Hawkins said:

The native American bracelet contained silver, Am I to assume that werebears do not react to silver the way a lycan would?

No, werebears have no weakness to silver, gold or any other ore or metal.  Werebears can be killed through severe injury that can kill faster than they can heal, even with their fast healing powers.  A regular bullet to the brain or heart will kill a werebear, but a bullet to the gut or other organ would most likely be healed and therefore non-fatal.

  • Like 3
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

What a great Christmas!  Those beds are going to be busy for the next four months!  I see now why Gunnar needed to know before he went shopping if Mike had decided to turn.  Not just the food, but all those clothes.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..