Jump to content
    Grumpy Bear
  • Author
  • 2,861 Words
  • 2,771 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Please note that this story contains scenes of non-consensual gay sex and occasional violence.  Reader discretion is advised.

Trophy Cub - 21. Becoming One with the Bear

Spring had arrived at the cabin in the forest. The snow had melted, and although it still occasionally dipped below freezing at night, the only precipitation for the last couple of weeks was rain.

Gunnar stood in the kitchen, cooking the usual breakfast for Mike of oatmeal and bacon. Their supplies were beginning to run low, and they had reached the point where certain foods were completely gone, but they had enough to get by for now, and Gunnar was expecting Mike’s change to happen any day.

Mike was an impressive specimen of a man at this stage in his transformation! He was taller than Thomas, but just an inch or so shorter than Gunnar. His blond hair was long and luxuriant, and his beard was thick and full, reaching down nearly to his chest. His shoulders and biceps bulged, and he had a wonderfully thick layer of bear fat from his massive pectoral muscles to his groin, giving him a plump round beer belly on top of his newly acquired rock-hard abdominals.

Mike trudged down the cabin stairs now, yawning and absent-mindedly sticking his hand in his sleep shorts to scratch at his groin.

“Good morning, Cub!” Gunnar said with a grin. “Almost time now, isn’t it? You’re looking more and more like a bear every day!”

“I’m sure ready,” Mike replied, pulling his hand out of his pants quickly and scratching his shoulder instead. “I’m nervous and excited all at the same time, you know?”

Gunnar knew. All three were on edge waiting for the start of Mike’s change. Once that happened, they would re-evaluate their situation and decide if it was time to emerge from hiding. Gunnar had proposed to Thomas the possibility that once their food supply ran out here, they could close up the cabin, get back on the road, and then drive through the upper peninsula of Michigan and south through Ohio to West Virginia and Thomas’s place. Thomas was in favor of that idea, as he was feeling a bit homesick and worried how his cabin had fared during the Appalachian winter sitting empty.

Gunnar sat the big bowl of oatmeal and the platter of bacon in front of Mike at the table. He began scooping it into his mouth with the mixing spoon, idly scratching at his chest with his other hand.

“You itchy today, Cub?” Gunnar asked, hopefully.

Mike’s scratching hand stopped its motion, and he thought to himself for a few seconds.

“Now that you mention it,” Mike replied, “I am a little itchy today. It started small when I first woke up, but the longer I sit here, the itchier I get.”

“It’s time, Cub,” Gunnar said with a big grin, “today is the day. I predict that by this evening, there will be three bears in this cabin. All we need now is Goldilocks!”

“Mike is Goldilocks and Baby Bear all in one package!” Thomas commented, coming down the stairs. “Does somebody have the itchies this morning?”

Mike nodded as he scratched his chest with one hand and reached around to scratch his back with the other.

“Hot damn!” Thomas cried, “It’s about time! Tonight, I’m going to break out the last of the beer and we’re going to have a good, old-fashioned, first-change party!”

“Um…” Gunnar said, carefully, “I hate to tell you little bear, but you already drank the last of the beer. Two weeks ago.”

“No,” Thomas replied, running to the pantry and rummaging through the remaining supplies, “No, no, no, no, no! This can’t be happening! There’s no way I’m dealing with Mike’s first change without beer. No way. I do not plan on being stone-cold sober for that fucking event. Plus, once he’s done, I know you’ll want a beer too, big bear, and I’m betting that Mike himself will need one most of all!”

“Nothing we can do about it,” Gunnar said calmly. “Change is coming today and were shit-out-of-luck in the beer department.”

“Listen,” Thomas replied, desperately trying to come up with a solution, “A few miles down the road is the post office where I had the turbine parts delivered. The post office is attached to a little general store that has basic food and supplies for the people that come here to go camping. One of those basic supplies is beer. I’m going to take the Jeep, make sure she doesn’t need a jump-start off the cabin batteries, and then just run down the road and get two or three cases. Just enough to have a little celebration tonight, and then get us through till we’re ready to leave.”

Gunnar thought about it for a few seconds and then gave Thomas a nod. It would be nice to have a beer or two tonight after the excitement of Mike’s first change.

“Ok, little bear. The keys are in the drawer in the table next to the couch in the living room. Be careful and keep a low profile.”

Thomas whooped and ran upstairs to get dressed.

Mike jumped up from the kitchen table and ran over to the hall doorway, rubbing his back up and down against the protruding corner of the log walls.

“Oh, yeah,” Mike sighed, “That’s the spot.”

Gunnar noticed that even though Mike was preoccupied with his itchy back, the front of his shorts was tented out obscenely with a massive erection.

“Come on, Cub,” Gunnar said with a grin and a sigh, “Let’s go back to bed and I’ll scratch that itch of yours while Thomas goes on his beer run.”

****

Thomas hummed a happy tune as he loaded three cases of longneck beers into the back of the Jeep.

From the shadow of the post office doorway, a tall, handsome man watched Thomas as he went about his task. The man reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a well-worn piece of paper with three screen-capture photos, comparing Thomas to one of the images on the paper. He pulled out a cell phone and made a call.

“Alpha, I’m calling about Operation ‘Poke the Bear’… That’s right, I’m looking at one of them now… Clam Lake General Store… Affirmative. I’ll shift now and follow him to his hideout.”

The man pocketed his phone and then silently slipped around the side of the building to remove and hide his clothing. Once naked, he shifted into a large gray wolf the color of smoke.

Thomas loaded the last case of beer in the back of the Jeep, and then got into the driver’s seat, ripping open a bag of cheddar cheese potato chips to have as a snack on the drive back to the cabin. He pulled out of the driveway onto the road, never noticing the gray wolf who emerged from behind the post office building and ran to follow him at a safe distance.

The gray wolf tailed the Jeep as it drove a few miles along the twisting paved road, keeping to the side that was still in the shadows from the mid-morning sun. After a short drive, it pulled to the side of the road in front of a pair of rusty metal gates, mostly obscured by heavy plant growth. The target got out of the Jeep and opened the lock on the gates with a key. After pushing them open and driving the Jeep through, he closed them up again and reattached the lock. He then proceeded to drive off-road on a muddy grass path up a hill and through the trees. The wolf waited for the Jeep to get some distance ahead and then he slipped underneath the gate to follow. About a half-mile into the woods, the grass path opened to a meadow containing a log cabin, windmills, and solar panels. The target got out of the Jeep and the other two targets emerged from the cabin to help carry in the cases of beer. The human didn’t look exactly like the photo. He was larger and much heavier, but the face was the same. The wolf turned from his observation point at the edge of the clearing and retraced his path down the road to the post office again. Shifting back to human form, he dressed quickly and then pulled his phone back out.

“Alpha… Confirmed. I’ve spotted all three targets at their hideout. I will give you clear instructions on how to find them. Contact your Alpha friend and let him know that he can come and collect his prize.”

****

The day progressed into late-afternoon, and Mike was still itchy. Gunnar could see the fine hairs beginning to sprout from his pores which was the cause of the itch. Mike sat sideways on the couch scratching his chest and belly, while Gunnar sat behind him scratching his back. Thomas sat in one of the recliners with his sixth beer and a happy grin on his face, watching the show.

“Papa!” Mike suddenly exclaimed, “My fingernails are falling off!”

Gunnar looked around Mike to see, and as Mike continued to scratch himself, his fingernails were coming off, one by one. When the tenth fingernail was gone and laying on the floor in front of the couch, Mike shouted in pain as bear claws extended from each of his fingers, and the bones in his hands began to crack and reshape themselves into paws.

“That’s it,” Gunnar said, “It’s happening. This is not a drill. Thomas, let’s get him outside before he shifts in the living room and destroys the place.”

They each took one of Mike’s arms and quickly let him out the front door to a nice spot on the grass a dozen or so yards in front of the porch that was free from any puddles or mud.

Gunnar and Thomas both removed their clothing quickly and then they teamed up to pull off Mike’s t-shirt and sweatpants. As Thomas pulled Mike’s shirt over his head, Mike got a funny expression on his face and spit onto the ground. Laying in the grass were Mike’s two front teeth.

“Oh, Jeethuth,” Mike said, lisping through the new gap in his mouth, and then spit out more teeth.

Mike’s nose suddenly turned brown and leathery, and his face began to push out into a muzzle. Mike screamed and his last remaining teeth fell out onto the ground.

Gunnar and Thomas could hear Mike’s ribs and skull bones cracking and grinding as the pieces shifted against each other to reform his body.

Mike flopped onto his back on the grass. “Thith ith the wortht pain ever!” he cried, just before his empty gums erupted with a new set of pointed bear fangs.

Mike’s chest began to swell and change shape as his ribs reformed in their new positions. His skull changed shape and his ears sprouted fuzz and shifted to the top of his head. He rolled over onto his hands and knees as fur began sprouting all over his body. His toenails were pushed out by a new set of back claws and the bones in his feet audibly cracked as they became bear paws.

Mike’s scream began to take on the characteristics of a high-pitched growl as his arm and leg bones shifted and stretched. Mike was now standing on all fours, nearly covered with fur, when his stubby tail emerged from the top of his rump.

The pitch of Mike’s growl-scream dropped several octaves as the baculum formed in his penis and an enormous bear erection jutted out below his belly. Mike’s testicles swelled like balloons, and he let out a mighty bellow as he ejaculated onto the grass below him.

Then there was silence.

Mike stood before Gunnar and Thomas, looking at them with his new bear eyes that were still a brilliant ocean blue. Mike was a massive, blonde furred grizzly bear. Easily equal in size to Gunnar’s own bear.

Gunnar and Thomas shifted into their bear forms and spoke to Mike in the bear-language.

“Mike, do you understand me?” Gunnar asked him in bear-speak. “Are you okay?”

“Yes, Papa,” Mike growled back. “That hurt like hell, but I feel really good now. How do I look?”

“You’re beautiful, Cub. The most handsome grizzly bear I’ve ever seen in all my days.”

“It’s true,” Thomas added, “You are just magnificent.”

“Cub, it’s time for Papa to claim his first fuck,” Gunnar growled to Mike. “Are you ready to finally take me in my full bear form?”

“I’m ready, Papa!” Mike replied with eager growls, “Take me as a bear and claim your new Cub!”

Thomas stood back as Gunnar moved behind Mike and mounted him in the bear style. Gunnar’s massive bear cock found the entrance to Mike’s tunnel with ease, and he pushed in with a mighty thrust.

The two bears bellowed with pleasure as Gunnar humped his hips against Mike’s furry rear, and Mike ejaculated again beneath him onto the ground. It was not long before Gunnar let out a roar as well and slammed his hips against his cub’s ass with force, filling him with his hot bear seed.

After dismounting and calming himself down, Gunnar and Thomas moved around to the front of Mike and explained the next step.

“Mike, we’re going to shift back to human now. This is not going to be as painful as the shift to bear, but it will be difficult. We’re going to do it along with you so that you can mirror our actions and find your way back, okay? Just picture in your head what a human looks like as you go.”

Mike nodded his big head and grunted in response.

Slowly, Gunnar and Thomas’s fur began to recede, Mike closed his eyes and concentrated on what humans look like. Soon his fur began to recede as well and he opened his eyes, looking at Gunnar and Thomas for the next steps.

Gunnar and Thomas’s faces began to shift. Their muzzles receded and their ears moved back down to the sides of their head. Mike copied their movements and soon had a human shaped head once again.

The bears sat on their rumps and their paws began to shift back into hands and feet, their claws receding into fingernails once again, and Mike followed along, the process getting a little quicker.

Finally, the bears’ chests, abdomens and limbs reformed into human shapes and the remaining fur disappeared. Their genitals shrank to their normal impressive human sizes. Mike closed his eyes again and finished the process, the last of the bear receding into his human body.

Gunnar and Thomas stood up and they each took Mike by an arm to help him to stand.

“Holy shit,” was all Thomas could say.

“That there,” Gunnar replied, “Is one mighty fine-looking trophy cub! Mike, you’re gorgeous!”

The older bears were right, Mike’s new human appearance was a muscle-bear lover’s wet dream. He was about an inch taller than Gunnar once he stood to his full height. Thick blonde hair lay above blue eyes and rugged, chiseled facial features. His thick beard hung in waves over a broad chest covered in blonde fur. His shoulders and biceps flexed as he moved his arms to look at himself, and his flat hairy stomach with ripped abs tapered to a narrow waist above a massive set of genitals that any porn star would be proud of. Rounding out the package were a pair of long, hairy tree trunks for legs and a round fuzzy bubble-butt that would make an ass lover drool.

“Hot damn!” Thomas exclaimed after they’d had a chance to look at the new werebear up and down, “I don’t know about you two, but I’m ready for a beer. Let’s party!”

“I could have a beer or two,” Mike replied, and then stopped, wide eyed, as he heard his new baritone voice for the first time.

Gunnar and Thomas laughed, and they picked up their discarded clothing and went back into the cabin. The only set of clothing that Mike hadn’t yet worn was the final set of huge clothes that he’d gotten for Christmas, and he went quickly up to the bedroom now to find them and put them on. They fit almost perfectly except for being a little loose in the waist, and Mike stood for a long time in front of the mirror, staring at his new body. He couldn’t believe that the hot stud looking back was actually himself. He was going to miss the old Mike a bit, but he no longer felt like the inadequate little guy who couldn’t measure up to the other men he found attractive anymore. He smiled, and the bearded hottie in the mirror smiled back.

“Hey Cub,” his Papa called from downstairs, “Get your furry butt down here. The party is starting without you!”

“Coming, Papa,” he called back in his new deep voice, enjoying the sound.

I have my hot Papa Bear, and I’m his trophy cub, Mike thought to himself as he headed down the stairs. If this is what’s in store for the next thousand years, I don’t think life can get any better than this.

Copyright © 2021 Grumpy Bear; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 32
  • Love 29
  • Fingers Crossed 3
  • Angry 1
p style="text-align:center;"> Grumpy Bear's Werebear Tales
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Story Discussion Topic

  1. Stories Discussion Forum

    This is the place to talk about stories from anyone but our Signature, Classic or Promising Authors. They have their own forum for that.
    No solicitation or commercial postings without prior approval.

    36.7k
    posts
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

OMG, I cannot believe that level of stupidity.  A few beers are not worth getting killed for.  

I doubt that Kane would want Mike at this point but Mike certainly has not learned to fight or evade or anything yet so if the wolves attack while he is strong; he will be at a definite disadvantage....

I swear the stupidity of the average male in whatever form is just way to high...

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

The change went well and Mike is now a Kodiak bear.  Kodiak bears are the largest of the brown bears and their color ranges from blonde to orange brown.  They are second in size only to polar bears. Mike is going to be bigger than his Papa bear.  I understand the desire to celebrate this momentous occasion, but Thomas was careless. He should have been more cautious and use his nose to sniff out the wolf. The tension has ramped up and a major battle is in the very near future.  Hopefully the mole will pass the information quickly to Apollo and the Lycan Council.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

It was bound to happen! This bloody thirst  for a beer has destroyed their cover - we'll see a major battle in den next future.

Smoothly written,  thank you, Grumpy Bear!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..