Jump to content
    GWood
  • Author
  • 2,156 Words
  • 978 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jim and Chad, Part 2 - 13. Chapter 13 (s)

Chapter 13 (s)
 
Chad never breaks eye contact with me as I feel the towel drop to the floor around my feet. Instead he puts both of his warm hands on my chest and begins combing my chest hair with his fingers while the look in his eyes grows more mischievous every second.
 
"How much longer can you stay?" I ask.
 
He looks at the ceiling briefly and I watch his face change as he calculates the times. After a couple of seconds, he looks back at me and says "As I figure it, with the drive back to Vegas, turning in the car, and reaching the terminal about an hour and a half before the flight, if I go back tonight, I need to leave here about 8:30."
 
"What time is it now?"
 
"A little after six."
 
"Hmmm, got any ideas on what we can do from now until then?" As I continue to eat and drink, I feel Chad's hands wander ever so slowly southward, combing through the damp hair on my chest and stomach as they wander slowly down the front of my body. The farther his warm hands move south, the more north my rapidly hardening cock points, straining to meet his approaching hands sooner rather than later. Adrenaline surges into my body and I get that jittery feeling inside.
 
I watch as Chad looks down to my crotch. I chuckle a little as I see a look of surprise flash across this face. He looks back up to me with a big grin and says, "Are you really this happy to see me or is that banana you're eating coming out somewhere else?" We both laugh out loud at the absurdity of the question.
 
Calmly and quietly I say, "Like I said earlier, I've been saving up for this trip. And as I've told you many times before, you should never be surprised at how hard I get around you. From the moment I first saw you, you've been my dream lover."
 
At that moment I have to close my eyes and moan as Chad wraps one of his hot hands tightly around my rock-hard shaft and starts stroking it slowly, moving the skin back and forth ever so gently. I moan even louder and move my feet farther apart when he wraps his second hot hand around my balls and begins to gently massage them. The effect makes me grip the milk bottle and banana tightly, squishing what little remains of the banana.
 
After another few seconds, I open my eyes, look deeply into Chad's blue eyes and say, "He's aimed at you, so if you keep that doing that for much longer, you'll have to change clothes."
 
Chad chuckles and lets go. "Guess I should go get naked, huh? Meet me in front of the fireplace, stud."
 
"Sure," I respond, with a huge grin on my face. Then I hurriedly finish the milk and what I can of the squished banana, throwing the empty bottle and banana skin into the trash can in the bathroom.
 
I grab some towels and walk out of the bathroom, stopping at a spot between the bed and the fireplace. Chad has already taken off his shirt, pants, and socks and put them on the second bed next to my suitcase. Luckily I'm there in time to see him slip out of his underwear, the light of the fire gently lighting all of his backside as he tosses them next to the rest of the clothes. When he turns around to face me, I lose my breath. That well-developed, lightly hairy body glows in the fire's flames as he struts toward me, a huge shit-eating grin on his face letting me know that he's purposely fanning my internal fire as he walks toward me. His cock pointing up at a 45 degree angle lets me know what he wants and how much he wants it. That alone makes me even harder, my heart quickening at the sight of the well-developed body just a few feet away.
 
He stops to flip back the bedspread, blanket and sheet on the bed we'll be using, straightening it all before standing back up. As he finally walks to a spot about a foot in front of me, he grabs the towels from my hands and tosses them on the bed. The megawatt grin on his face says that he's proud of how well he's driving me crazy.
 
I definitely know that I'm grinning too, but I move my head slightly back and forth and say "You are such a fucking tease."
 
"I know. And you love it."
 
I reach out and wrap one hand around his rock hard cock while wrapping the other hand around his balls and squeezing gently. He closes his eyes and moans, the moaning telling me that he's feeling what I felt just a short time ago.
 
Suddenly I let go of him and put my hands on my hips. After he opens his eyes, the glazed-over look quickly changes into one which asks 'What the fuck?'
 
Knowing that I may lose but not really caring, I grin broadly and quietly say, "I'll make you a bet. The guy who hasn't had any kind of sex for the longest, even with his hand, gets to top first."
 
Chad snorts but grins back at me. "How do I know you won't lie?"
 
"We'll just have to trust each other to tell the truth. So calculate in your brain how many days you've gone without, then I'll count down and we'll each say our numbers out loud at the same time. Okay?"
 
With a grin and a chuckle, Chad says "With or without me, you could never go for more than two or three days, so I have you beat easily."
 
Teasingly I say, "Don't be so sure, bottom boy." After a pause, I ask, "You ready?"
 
With a huge grin on his face, he nods his head up and down.
 
"Okay, on zero. And be honest. Three. Two. One. . . ."
 
At zero, Chad says "Nine" and I say "Fourteen."
 
With a look of disbelief, he mutters, "No. Fucking. Way."
 
"Yep, two weeks ago tonight. Like I told you earlier, I was saving up for this trip."
 
I see Chad open his mouth to protest so I quickly add, "Besides, you have to do what I want you to do or else." The grin disappears and anger flashes in his eyes. But almost as quickly as it had shown itself, the angry look is replaced with the sad puppy dog look. His reaction makes me want to kick myself. I never should have said anything that would even hint at me keeping him away from Sarah, especially since I wouldn't want him to make that kind of comment to me. I look down at the floor and quietly say, "Sorry bud. I shouldn't have said that."
 
Chad reaches out and lifts my head back up so we see eye-to-eye again. I see that the spark is back in his eyes and a big grin has reappeared. "No apologies needed. I deserved it." After a short pause, he chuckles. "But now I know why you've been such a shit this trip. Instead of seeing normally, you must be so backed up that you're seeing nothing but white." Before I have a chance to laugh, Chad strong-arms me onto the bed and pounces on me, both of us laughing and grabbing and tickling each other and rolling around on the bed. It's futile to struggle against his insistence to be on top, but I try to struggle only to give in quickly because I'm tired from the hike.
 
"Okay, you win. You get to be on top first," I relent.
 
Chad chuckles and says, "Who says the person physically on top is the fucker? Besides, this way you can conserve some energy for later." With that statement, he straddles me, then lowers himself down slowly over my re-hardening cock, reaching around to spread his ass cheeks so that I fit snugly into his ass crack. As I feel the heat of his body and tightness of his ass cheeks on my cock I suck in a ragged breath. After a moment or two, he begins to move back and forth, his ass hairs tickling and sometimes scratching my cock.
 
I reach up and run my hands through the hair on his chest. "You clean?"
 
"Yeah. I took care of that when I was awake at noon today. And I haven't eaten much in the past few days because of the stress, so I'm pretty sure we can do just about anything you want to do without surprises. What about you?"
 
"I took care of all that at the end of the hike."
 
"So what do you have for lube?"
 
"I have a couple of new tubes in the shaving bag in the suitcase. I also have condoms if you want to use them."
 
Chad reaches for each of my hands and intertwines his fingers in mine. Then he forcefully pushes both hands to the mattress, one on each side of my head, pinning me to the mattress. He slowly but surely bends down until his face is about three inches from mine. "Is there a need for anything between us?"
 
I'm not sure what happened, but the wild eyed look of pure lust on his face makes me shiver and stutter, "Nnnnooo. Attt leasttt not on my parttt. I'vvvvve not been with anyone buuuuut you since we got ttttested last year. Yyyyyyou?"
 
Chad chuckles at the stutter, looks at me for a few seconds, then quietly says, "Ditto." After a pause, he continues with "And Sarah won't touch me until I get tested again." With my hands still firmly pinned to the mattress, he then leans down to me and kisses me, our kiss tentative at first, but quickly changing over to deep and hot. After a short time, he pulls back with a shit-eating grin on his face. "You haven't forgotten how to do all this, have you?" he asks, winking at the same time.
 
It takes me a second to the get the "old man" implication. Although I can't help but laugh back, I still have to say, "Fuck you dickweed."
 
Chad laughs loudly. "Coming right up," he says. Then he lets go of my hands, points to me like he's talking to a dog, and says, "Stay."
 
I can't resist the urge to respond with "Woof, woof" then pant like a dog. The gesture makes Chad shake his head as he rolls off and away from me and moves to the suitcase. As he searches the suitcase and finds the smaller bag inside, I can't help but look at the broad shoulders, narrow waist, and hairy, well-built legs of the stud I'm about to fuck. I zero in on his hairy ass as I watch the light from the fireplace flicker brighter across those luscious globes.
 
When he turns, I get a full look at his crotch, the cock only about half hard now, but still huge as the head hangs a couple of inches below his balls, all of it surrounded by a wide band of thick, dark brown hair. The sight causes me to shiver again as I feel another dose of adrenaline released into my body.
 
As he punctures the seal on the new tube of lube, Chad says, "Turn around on the bed, head toward the fireplace."
 
When Chad pushed us onto the bed, we'd fallen onto it normally, head toward the pillows and away from the fireplace. In my struggles to turn around, I knew that I should have kept my eyes on Chad more, especially when I feel his hand with the cold lube grab my cock. The chill makes me jump and reflexively pull up my legs. "Shit, Chad. Warm up the lube next time, will ya."
 
Chad chuckles and says, "Just trying to slow you down a little. Don't want you spurtin' so quick when you get inside me."
 
I chuckle then look over at Chad to watch him as he watches his hand massage the lube onto my cock. The feeling is getting intense and I don't want to shoot now, so I reach up and touch his arm. When he looks at me I say, "Payback time. Straddle me, your head toward my feet, ass up in the air. I get to lube your ass."
 
As he straddles me, his head toward my feet, Chad mutters, "Please be careful back there."
 
Copyright © 2013 GWood; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So what game is chad playing. One more time before he goes straight again? Jim hoping for....?? Will wait to see where the story goes

Link to comment
On 07/12/2013 06:48 AM, Quiet man said:
So what game is chad playing. One more time before he goes straight again? Jim hoping for....?? Will wait to see where the story goes
We'll see. :) Hopefully as the story continues, you'll get more insight into the questions you're asking. If not, ask away--others may want the explanation, too. :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..