Jump to content
    GWood
  • Author
  • 2,451 Words
  • 1,350 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jim and Chad, Part 2 - 8. Chapter 8 (s)

Chapter 8 (s)

After a few minutes of relaxing, I stand and put on my daypack. At the same time, a new peace washes over me. Although I'm not happy with the situation, I sigh as I realize that letting Chad go is the right thing to do. Besides, there's nothing I can do about it now--the time to repair or change our relationship has already passed. Our intense but short-lived relationship is now an NTB, an acronym that a group of us in college had defined as "Not To Be." But the relationship has generated a large number of good memories that will keep me company for a long, long time. While thinking back through all of those memories, the afternoon and evening of that same July 4th comes back into my mind to keep me company as I start down the steep section of the mountain which winds into the canyon below.

After the surprise early that July 4th morning, Chad and I had taken a shower and crawled back into bed to sleep for another five hours, recharging ourselves from the early morning "exercise" and from the long work hours since April. Early that afternoon, I woke first and, after using the bathroom, woke Chad similarly to how he had awakened me early that morning. After he used the bathroom and returned to bed, I made sure he didn't leave his place underneath me for a while.

It was always such a pleasure to "torture fuck" Chad, me pinning his arms and body to the mattress and drilling him until we both got to the edge of that cliff, then much to Chad's chagrin and whimpers, pulling completely out to let us catch our breath and spin down a little. I repeated the cycle a couple of more times before drilling him hard, fast, and deeply that last time, rocketing both of us off the edge of the cliff with intense and long-lasting orgasms.

Not to be outdone, Chad responded near dinner time by nailing me on the kitchen table. After quickly stripping me and roughly pushing me face down and flat on the corner of the rectangular table, he massaged my prostate raw with his long, fat cock while slowly rocking my body back and forth, my rock hard cock trapped between me and the table. I never figured out how he timed it, but he unloaded a huge wad deep inside me at the same time as I unloaded my own onto the table. As I moaned and groaned and held on to the table during his fast and deep probing, all I could think of was how this could redefine the phrase, "Holding on for the ride."

But out on the deck that evening was like icing on the cake for both of us. The whole situation started out rather innocently on my part, with no intention of pushing for anything more than just being next to and touching each other. We were leaning shoulder to shoulder with our forearms on the top of the deck handrail while looking out across the Chesapeake Bay at all of the different fireworks. Many of the fireworks were from private land owners, but there were also three or four small towns at the edge of the Bay that had large displays. Some were also from the few private boat owners who remained on the water to get a 360 degree view of that evening's fireworks.

Chad's strong, squarish profile was backlighted on one particular set of fireworks to the left of us. At that moment I felt particularly close to him, so I turned slightly, then reached out with my left hand and began to scratch his back. Each of us was wearing a t-shirt and loose gym shorts but nothing else since it was a hot and muggy July night. The temperature that day had climbed to 102 degrees with a heat index of 111 degrees. Luckily there was a light breeze that evening, so being outside was tolerable, but just barely.

As we continued to look at the fireworks, oohing and ahing at some of the bigger explosions, I didn't realize that my scratching had drawn me closer to Chad, the left side of my chest touching the back of his right shoulder. At some point I felt Chad's eyes on me, so I turned to look at his face. In the explosions that lighted us every so often, I saw that combination of sexy eyes and mischievous, lopsided grin that always triggered an adrenaline rush throughout my body. I didn't know whether he'd be up to it or not, but my cock had a mind of its own and it was getting harder by the second.

Soon he tilted his head horizontally and slowly moved toward me until our lips met. Even with the heat outside, I felt his hot breath on my lips as he opened his mouth slightly to kiss me, his tongue out slightly, brushing across my lips, asking me to let him in. Instantly I opened my mouth and our tongues met, dueling expertly like two swordsmen. While we kissed, I moved my left hand down and cupped his right ass cheek, then gave that cheek a gentle squeeze. I wasn't sure how he'd react until I felt his right hand cup my crotch and gently massage my balls and hard cock.

He pulled back away from our kiss and chuckled a deep, throaty chuckle that made me instantly grin. Looking deeply into his eyes, I knew what he was thinking so I softly said, "You should never be surprised at how hard I get around you. You've always been my dream lover. And my wet dream." That got another chuckle from him as he leaned in to deeply kiss me again, his right hand around the back of my neck, pulling me into the kiss.

After a few more seconds of kissing, Chad abruptly pulled back and quietly said, "I need you to fuck me" as he pulled off his t-shirt and shorts, standing naked and hard in front of me. As I stood almost unable to breathe at the view, fireworks on the left of the condo back-lighted his V-shaped body, showing off his broad shoulders, narrow waist, and powerful arms and legs, while fireworks on the right of the condo lit up his front, showing his intense eyes, the sculpted pectorals covered in hair that trailed downward across his abs, and his rock hard cock sticking out of a densely furred crotch.

After taking in the view, I suddenly realized that people still out on the water might see us up here on the deck. "What if others see what's going on up here?"

"Fuck 'em. I don't care." As he reached out and gently grabbed my crotch through the shorts, he quietly but urgently said, "I just need you inside me. Now."

As I quickly stripped off my t-shirt and shorts, Chad turned to face the handrail and "assumed the position," with his forearms on the handrail and his forehead in his hands just over the edge of the handrail. He spread his legs and positioned his ass, ready for me to plunge into him. I moved behind him, lined my cock up with his body, and rubbed his ass muscle with my cock head. He responded by flexing his ass muscle, massaging most of my cock head with an alternating pushing out and clenching motion. The flexing motions also pushed some of the lubricant from our previous encounters out of his ass and onto the head of my cock.

After massaging more and more of my cock head, Chad suddenly bucked backward onto my cock in one swift motion, driving it quickly and deeply into his hot, tight, wet ass. As I felt the incredibly hot and wet, vise-like tightness squeeze me, all I could do was tremble and think a combination of how it felt to me ('Oooooh, fuuuuuck, this feels sooo gooooood') and how it probably felt to him ('Oooouuuuch'). While keeping my cock deep within him, I slowly massaged his back, then leaned down and hugged him from behind, my fingers running through the hair on his chest and his abs.

When I realized that he wasn't breathing, I quietly said, "Take a breath, bud, take a breath before you pass out." Chad quickly took three or four short breaths, held the last one and let it out slowly with a barely audible, high-pitched moan that almost sounded like a muffled scream. Soon I began to feel him push out, harder and harder as if he were trying to push me out of his ass. Because I thought I was hurting him, I let my cock slide out. Almost immediately after popping out, he turned, grabbed my balls and squeezed gently, and quietly demanded, "Put your cock back in my ass and force it to stay there if you have to. Otherwise I'll have to do some damage to these," as he continued to squeeze and move my balls around in his hand.

I was briefly stunned by what he said, but wasn't about to object. As he turned back around to lean on the handrail, I complied with his request by putting my cock to his ass and thrusting my hips forward so that it slid quickly and deeply into him. As I thrust into him, Chad threw his head back with his eyes squeezed shut and mouth wide open, but soon I felt his ass muscle begin to relax. As he relaxed, he slowly lowered his head down onto his hands. Soon I felt his ass chute and ass muscle clench around me again, then loosen as he began to try to push me out. Keeping my cock deep in him, I soon noticed that he began to clench around me again, then relax and try to push me out, then clench again, starting a slow clench-push rhythm. Needless to say, the feeling was intensely pleasurable and I hadn't even moved. Chad and his ass were doing all the work.

Soon after that Chad started another rhythm that he'd never done before. He coordinated his breathing with his ass motions, breathing out while clenching and pulling me in and breathing in while he tried to push me out. After a few more moments, he began to rock his body back and forth so my cock moved in and out of his ass. He tried many variations of clench-push ass muscle motion while rocking his body back and forth. All I had to do was hold on to the back of a nearby chair for balance, feel my slickened seven incher move in and out of his willing ass, and watch the whole scene as it was lighted by fireworks explosions every so often.

Just as he settled into a final breathing/ass-clenching/rocking rhythm, Chad pushed himself up so his hands were on the handrail, angling my cock so it would massage his prostate as he rocked back and forth. When he kept up that motion for a long time, all I could think of was "Daaaaamn, he's perfected the ass fuck. Wish I'd thought to do this." When I thought it couldn't get any better, a long, slow breeze moved over us, brushing across our faces, down our chests and backs, and through our legs, cooling the sweat and other body fluids in all the right spots as we continued our heated coupling.

Standing there, I couldn't figure out which of two feelings was more intense. The first was when he pushed slowly backward onto my cock, flexing and tightening the muscles that would normally be pushing me out. The feeling around all of my cock was strong and tight, his whole ass chute massaging all parts of my cock. The second feeling was when he pulled away from me. Starting when I was completely in him, his ass muscle clamped tightly around the base of my cock. As he moved away from me, that ring of muscle glided from the root to the tip of my cock, stopping just before coming completely off my cock. If I had been cumming, that second motion would have easily milked my cock completely empty. Either way, I was in heaven with the vise-like tightness and wet heat massaging and stroking my most intimate body part.

Chad kept moving his body back and forth, easing my steely shaft in and out of his all-too-willing body. Slowly but surely he picked up speed and soon he was going almost too fast for me. Afraid that he'd make one sudden, wrong move and I'd be badly bent for the rest of my life, I reached out and slowly restricted his movements more and more until he stopped and rested against me, my cock still hard and buried deep in him.

"Whoa, pardner, whoa. Slow down and rest some," I said with a slight drawl. I felt the slippery sweat on his back as he leaned against me, his head leaning back and resting on my left shoulder. I reached around his torso and ran the fingers of my left hand through the sweaty hair on his chest and stomach, while I reached down and gently massaged his cock and balls with my right hand.

"But . . . I need you . . . to fuck me . . . and hard," he said quietly up into the air from his open, panting mouth.

I chuckled a little. "Let me guess. Your whole ass is sensitive all along where my cock is?"

All I got was a small groan and a quiet "Yeah," followed by his ass muscle gripping me strongly then releasing. I'd had this feeling myself a few times a couple of months ago as he had pounded me for a long time. Even earlier that afternoon as he had fucked me hard, I'd come close to it, so I had an idea of what he was feeling. "You'll get what you want, but we need to do this inside with you on your back. That way if you pass out, you won't fall and hurt yourself or bend my cock."

Weakly he said, "Okay, but let's get going. I need you to fuck me hard and fast again." Then he slowly pulled himself off me, taking in a deep breath and moaning quietly as my cock head slid out of his ass with a quiet "pop."

Copyright © 2013 GWood; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This particular moment seems a strong mix of the remembered pleasure from the past and the stabbing pain of the present. The darkness of Jim’s current feelings shade the bright memory, clouding it with foreboding.

Link to comment

Seems like a blanking out of the present in the remembrance of this intense moment or moments. It's very hot! Enough to blank out all the unpleasant reminders of the present.

Link to comment
On 07/22/2013 12:30 AM, Jaro_423 said:
Seems like a blanking out of the present in the remembrance of this intense moment or moments. It's very hot! Enough to blank out all the unpleasant reminders of the present.
Not only is the sex hot, the location is hot too. :) (Sorry but I had to say it....)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..