Jump to content
    GWood
  • Author
  • 3,880 Words
  • 1,066 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Jim and Chad, Part 2 - 17. Chapter 17 (s)

Chapter 17 (s)
 
"Chad, there's no way we're going to do this on the deck. What if we get caught?"
 
"We won't. No one's going to see us."
 
"How do you know that?"
 
"I looked earlier today. Except for the road across the creek, the deck is private from the center all the way to the right side. And you can't really see anything from the road because of the trees. So why do you think the lounge chairs are where they are on the deck?"
 
"You put them there?"
 
"No, silly. They were already there. Just think about it--we can't possibly be the first to have sex, even man-on-man sex, on the deck of this cabin, right?"
 
I pause for a few moments while I think about what he's just said and then chuckle about the observation. "You're right, as always."
 
While moving his cock around inside me, he gloatingly says, "Of course I'm right, pea brain."
 
Turning around slightly to look at him, I respond with a smirk, "Then get off me, dickless."
 
Chad laughs, pulls his 7-by-6 cock quickly out of me, taking my breath with it, then stands next to the bed. I put my head down and moan because I instantly miss how his long, thick shaft fills and excites me. But I don't get to moan for long because Chad lovingly swats my ass and says, "Get up old man, I don't want to be out of you for too long."
 
Slowly I get up, the pain in my ass and legs getting to me somewhat. I stand up next to him, straightening up to my full height (which makes me all of about an inch taller than he is), and say, "You fucking short punk."
 
He laughs and grins back at me, then reaches behind my head and pulls me into a heavy kiss. The intensity of kiss goes straight to my cock, making it stand straight out from my body. When he finishes the kiss, he pulls away slowly, our noses touching each other, our eyes watching each other as he backs away. When our faces are about six inches apart, he slips his hand around to the side of my face. While stroking my face lightly with a thumb, he says seriously, "I love you, old man, and . . .", he pauses for a second to catch my attention, ". . . I always will."
 
After a few moments, I grin and quietly answer, "I love you too . . . punk."
 
We chuckle together at our new pet names for each other, then he lets go and we start looking in the suitcase for the shirts we need. I put on the sweatshirt and Chad puts on a short-sleeved t-shirt followed by the long-sleeved t-shirt. As we walk to the door, I can't help but think how crazy we must be. But then I see my hairy-faced, broad-shouldered "punk" with his rock hard cock poking up at a 45-degree angle from underneath my t-shirts, and my lust to have his cock back in me deeply excites me and overrides all common sense, just like it did on July 4th.
 
Since we were a little on the hotter side inside the cabin, the chill outside on the deck feels good at first. I'm instantly awake again as a slight breeze blows through our legs and chills everything that's exposed. My balls respond quickly by pulling up tightly against my body, and my cock deflates some but not too much. I walk to the handrail just to the right of center and bend over, putting my forearms on the handrail and exposing my butt to the guy that's behind me. As I bend over, the chilly outside air quickly cools the lube in my ass crack.
 
The heat of Chad's legs radiating against mine lets me know he's behind me. He reaches up and puts a hand on my shoulder, then I feel the intense heat of his cockhead at my hole. He gently massages my shoulder and whispers, "Relax, bud, relax." As I relax and push out, he carefully guides his cock back into me. As it slides slowly in, I quietly moan. His cock fills my ass and the heat of his shaft spreads out into my lower body, the feeling becoming more intense as he pushes more of himself deeper into me.
 
Chad sighs and begins to thrust back and forth in me, slowly and gently. His shaft massages my ass muscle, and I can feel his cock head moving inside my ass chute, massaging all those internal sensory receptors that love to be rubbed and stretched. When he pulls almost all the way out, I notice that they seem to scream that they want his cock back deep inside, stretching me to fit nicely around him.
 
The cold night air adds a new sensation to our coupling. My upper body is warm inside the sweatshirt, but my legs are chilled. The deck is icy cold on the bottoms of my feet, but Chad's hands feel fiery hot as he slips them up underneath my sweatshirt to grip my hips. Every so often when he plunges deeply into me, I can also feel the chill of the lube that has collected and cooled in his crotch hair.
 
The sporadic sound of the breeze rustling in the nearby trees warns us just before a new burst of chill blows over us, first brushing against our legs and crotches, then moving up to chill our faces. But other than an occasional car on the road on the other side of the trees, the only sound that I hear is the quiet, rhythmic squishing sound of Chad's cock as it slides in and out of my well-lubed ass. Well, it's the only sound that I think I hear.
 
Chad leans over and hugs me tightly, his arms underneath my sweatshirt and wrapping around onto my chest. I notice that he's chuckling all the time and forcing his mouth into the back of my sweatshirt, obviously struggling not to burst into outright laughter. He stops all movement then finally whispers, "Jim, stop moaning so loudly."
 
"I am NOT moaning," I whisper back.
 
"Just listen." Chad pushes away from me and starts his slow and easy thrusting again.
 
As I get into the feeling again, my body wants to alternate between pushing him out and squeezing tightly around him. I get back into a rhythm between the two, only to feel Chad tap me on the shoulder. When I listen, I don't hear anything at first, but soon I hear myself groan and moan deeply . . . and loudly . . . as I repeatedly push out, then squeeze, around him. All I can think is 'Damn, he's right.'
 
I put my mouth down on my arm as I snicker, and I hear Chad snicker behind me. Soon he thrusts deeply in me and stops, then leans over, hugs me tightly again, and starts to laugh. I feel my face blush as I begin to laugh out loud with him. Must be the embarrassment about moaning and making fucking noises in public. Call me old-fashioned, but sex should be in private. However, I certainly can't deny the intense excitement that I've always felt from "doing it" in public with Chad, even if it is on a dark and secluded deck.
 
Soon Chad reaches around and begins to massage my cock and balls, both of which have pulled up closely to my body because of the chill. While I'm sure he means it to distract me and get me to stop moaning, the effect is quite the opposite. The heat of his hand on my chilled body parts causes me to jump and we laugh some more. However, soon I'm feeling good as the blood rushes back into those body parts.
 
When Chad removes his hand and stands up straight behind me, I think 'Damn, and I was just getting used to that.' He moves around some more behind me, I hear something drop quietly next to me, then he pulls me up into a standing position.
 
"Jim, lose the sweatshirt."
 
"Are you kidding? It's got to be near freezing out here."
 
"Lose it." Then I feel him pull my sweatshirt up and over my head and drop it next to me. Once the shirt is off, he pulls me to him, his shirtless, hot, hairy chest pressed against my warm back so that we're standing together from our shoulders to roughly our knees, the heat of my back and his front together offsetting the chill that we feel on our exposed sides.
 
He pulls me even tighter to him when he puts his left arm under mine and wraps it up and onto my chest, placing his hand flat against my chest. He then wiggles his right arm under mine and reaches around to stroke and massage my cock and balls again. With this new position and the sensory overload I'm feeling, it's amazing that I have the sense to reach out with both hands and hold onto the deck railing as I lean backwards into him.
 
Soon the laughter is gone and we're back into the mood for some good, long-lasting fucking. Chad starts to slowly work his cock in and out of me again, massaging my insides, especially my prostate, slowly and gently. Meanwhile, he also continues to gently massage my cock and balls externally with a hand, the palm rubbing up and down on my cock while his fingers stroke all over my balls. The feeling is seriously intense, and I was pretty sure there wasn't much more he could do to excite me, at least not until he starts combing his fingers through my chest hair and lightly pinching my nipples.
 
I lean my head back onto Chad's shoulder and say quietly up into the air, "Oh, fuck, this is awesome."
 
Chad responds by nuzzling my ear and kissing my neck, his heavy breathing letting me know how intense it is for him, too.
 
We stay in that spot on the deck, moving slowly against each other for what feels like forever. I'm barely able to control my moans and as I work my ass around Chad's cock, I find that he's beginning to struggle with controlling his moans. Every so often, Chad nuzzles my neck and I turn my head to kiss him deeply. A couple of times while kissing, I feel his cock get larger in me and he stops for a short time to catch his breath, but then continues at a slower pace.
 
When I start to think about how this is sooo enjoyable but I rather do this face to face instead, Chad stops moving in me and says quietly, "Let's go back inside." He waits for a moment, then slowly pulls out, reaches down to pick up our shirts, and heads indoors. I trail behind, finding it difficult to walk after the stretching he's been giving me.
 
The fire is now roaring in the fireplace, lighting the cabin brightly and heating it to a toasty warm. It feels good as we come back in from the deck, and I finally realize that Chad must have tossed some logs on it some time earlier, probably while I was in the shower.
 
On the way to the bed, Chad takes my hand and leads me to the spot where we started the evening, that spot between the bed and the fireplace. Once there, he reaches up and strokes the side of my face and says quietly, "I love you." I lean toward him and we meet in a strong kiss, both of us understanding the real situation that's now just a few minutes away.
 
I crawl onto and lie back on the bed, my head away from the fire. Chad moves over top of me, placing his arms on either side of my shoulders and leaning down to kiss me deeply. I feel his hot, rock-hard cock next to mine, which is still a little chilled from being outside. I lift my legs up next to his hips and center his body over mine. He slides down a little, his cock head leaking precum heavily as it moves down over my balls. I reach down to guide him into me and slowly he pushes back into place deep inside me, my breathing becoming erratic as the sensation of his hardness entering me floods my senses again.
 
Before he starts moving again, I reach up and stroke the side of his face, looking deeply into his eyes. "I need you to do something special for me."
 
"Whatever you want," Chad replies quickly, looking back at me with those deep blue eyes.
 
"Move your hips to your left and try to aim your cock up and to the right inside me."
 
He looks at me questioningly but begins to move his cock around inside me. After three or four thrusts, he hits something inside me, something a little painful when he's partway out, but okay when he's all the way in.
 
"Yeah, like that," I say. "Now move around, fuck me for a little and let me know what you feel."
 
He continues to slowly piston in and out of me for a while, playing with the positioning until he feels comfortable about it. He soon stops and says, "That's pretty good for me. When I'm not all the way in, it rubs my cockhead a little more on one side than the other, but when I push in deep, there isn't anything rubbing it. Is that okay for you?"
 
"Yeah. Perfect. Now when you blast your load into me this time, aim like you just did, up and to the right from your perspective. You'll have to get your cock head to that point where there's nothing rubbing it."
 
After a few more seconds of a confused look on his face, Chad finally asks the question that I hoped he'd avoid. "Why?"
 
"Uuuuhh, you really wanna know?"
 
"Yes."
 
With a sigh and some nervousness, I answer, "Shooting your wad deep in me like that will let my body hold and remember your DNA for as long as it can."
 
The comment is temporarily lost on Chad. But soon his face shows surprise and shock which quickly changes to sadness as he realizes what I've just asked him to do. I see his face contort as he tries to hold it all in, but the tears form in his eyes anyway. I reach up and hold his face with both hands, smile and say, "I just want as much of you as I can keep, bud." To distract him and keep him from becoming too emotional, I quickly add, "But don't think about it now. Just fuck me like you really mean it." Then I use my feet on his hips to force him to move his cock in and out of me, while I massage his cock with my ass muscles at the same time.
 
He quickly snaps out of his funk and begins to fuck me on his own. From time to time he pauses and looks at me, an intensely sad look appearing on his face. But when he does that, I wrap my hand around the back of his neck and pull him down to me, locking our mouths together in a deep, hot kiss, not letting either of us think beyond the moment.
 
A warmth spreads over my body as a result of what my ass muscles are doing to his cock along with the heat generated by the fire. He stops, lifts my legs over his shoulders, and commences to bash my prostate with the end of his cock. The feeling is intense, and I know that I moan and groan loudly and tell him to keep it up.
 
During all of this, I notice a light flashing in my eyes. When I look down at his cock moving in and out of me repeatedly, I find that the flashing light is the light from the fire that sneaks between our legs when he is almost all of the way out. I also notice that the light highlights the slickness of Chad's cock, making his whole cock appear to glow red and yellow. After seeing that, I moan, "Chad, look down."
 
He looks down for a few moments, then looks back up to me. "FUUUUUCK, that's hot," he growls, then he leans down and kisses me deeply.
 
After another a few minutes, Chad stops with his cock pushed all the way into me. He lowers my legs to his side, then stretches his legs out and moves his whole body down over me, trapping my cock between us. When he starts moving again, the feelings become even more intense. His lower body is pressed heavily against my lower body, and the pressure and the hair from his and my stomach scratch and tickle all over my cock and balls. The result is an incredible pleasure: the kissing, his cock in my ass, and my cock trapped between our bodies is and has always been one of the most intense experiences I've had with this incredible guy.
 
I break the kiss and hoarsely moan, "Fuck me, Chad, fuck me." As I look at him, I see a huge, shit-eating grin on his sweaty face, a grin that lets me know he's taking good care of me. He continues to press and move his lower abdominal area all over my cock, gyrating his hips to piston his cock in and out of my ass while making sure my cock gets its share of stimulation, too. The whole situation makes my lower body begin to quiver. I close my eyes and moan loudly from what he's doing to me. My cock responds quickly, filling rapidly to make me intensely hard again for yet one more time tonight.
 
Chad hoarsely whispers in my ear, "Oh yeah, bud, that's it. Get hard with me. We'll be coming together in no time."
 
I'm lost in the sensation of everything in, on, and around me and barely feel Chad kiss me again. His tongue invades my mouth deeply, then I try to push back and conquer his mouth with my own for a while. While kissing him, that all too familiar boiling feeling begins in the base of my cock, but this time it builds slowly. Chad moans as he feels my response to it--I've slightly tightened all of my muscles in my lower abdominal region which grips his cock more firmly. He stops kissing me and begins to nuzzle my neck, breathing heavily and moaning my name softly as he continues to move his hairy stomach in small circles on my cock while he fucks me deeply.
 
After a while, Chad's moaning gets louder and his breathing starts to get ragged which sends yet another flood of adrenaline into my body. My muscles get a little tighter around his cock and he moans loudly into my ear. The adrenaline accelerates my heart, the boiling feeling gets stronger, the muscles get tighter, and the intensity spirals slowly upward, building into a pleasure longer and stronger than any other I've felt.
 
Every sensory receptor in my body is on full alert, feeling, hearing, smelling, tasting, seeing everything around me, and all at the same time. I feel the heat of Chad's body in my fingertips and radiating down into my chest and into my legs wrapped around his waist, the light sweat allowing him to move easily over me. I especially feel Chad inside me, his huge, hot shaft expanding slowly in all directions as my ass screams to be massaged by it harder, faster, deeper. I hear the moans and groans of both of us slowly growing louder, not quite knowing whose moan or groan is whose. I smell his scent, the pheromones once again embedding their cock-hardening effect into my brain. I taste his salty kiss on my lips as I lick them. Then Chad pulls back to look at me, his deep blue eyes displaying an intense love for me. As he holds my gaze with his own for those few precious seconds, all I can think is how deeply I love this guy above me.
 
Chad closes his eyes and starts to pound my ass deeply and quickly, and the rapid movement of his hairy body on my cock pushes me even higher. As the pressure inside builds, I close my eyes and concentrate on tightening my lower abdominal muscles to hold back my impending surge while still trying to massage Chad's cock with my ass muscles. Just when I think I can't hold back any longer, Chad moves his cock to the side and buries it deep within me, then presses his mouth against my shoulder and lets out a muffled, but still loud "aaaaAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh."
 
I feel his cock begin to jerk and pulse inside me, the hot fluids rushing up and over into the left side of my bowels. This liquid heat in a new, unknown area of my body is what pushes me over the edge. All of my ass and lower abdominal muscles start to contract in their rhythmic pattern, forcing load after heated load from deep inside me, through my cock and out into the narrow confines between us. My legs pull Chad forcefully into me, while my hips ram back against his body as a reflex from the intense power of the orgasm. I arch my back, throw back my head and yell "FUUUUCK ME," then continue to moan loudly, matching the sounds that I've heard from Chad.
 
In response to my orgasm, Chad moans loudly and continues to pound me, thrusting his hips forcefully against me as he shoots more into me, each hot load traveling deeper into me than any before it. We both continue pulsing again and again in what feels like one continuous orgasm. I'm seeing stars in my tightly closed eyes and feeling detached from the real world, almost as if I'm floating through space.
 
As the high that we feel slowly diminishes, I'm overwhelmed by the feeling that Chad has done for me what no one else could do. Tears come to my eyes again as I feel his hot body settling down on top of me, his sweaty face and nose nuzzling my neck, and his strong arms wrapping tightly around me. I know he's relaxing and hugging me in our standard hug, and I try to hug him as much and for as long as I can. But, unfortunately, now I'm so exhausted from the hike and the sex that I can't help but drift asleep as we hold tightly onto each other.
 
Copyright © 2013 GWood; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..